Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Fallenz how much are you selling? I might be interested in buying OTC for a good price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Fallenz how much are you selling? I might be interested in buying OTC for a good price.
Better buy it on exchanges to be safe, the rice now is below $1 which is a good buy if you would ask me.
That way you will be safe and I think this is gonna be your last chance to buy at a cheap price as next month will be bullish month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Better buy it on exchanges to be safe, the rice now is below $1 which is a good buy if you would ask me.
That way you will be safe and I think this is gonna be your last chance to buy at a cheap price as next month will be bullish month.

I also recommend to pick this token from exchange it's much safer way to buy any token. OTC is good in those days when any token is not listed on exchange trading is live and we have opportunity this token at more cheap price.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

I also recommend to pick this token from exchange it's much safer way to buy any token. OTC is good in those days when any token is not listed on exchange trading is live and we have opportunity this token at more cheap price.

As long as the exchange doesn't have any problems regarding deposits and withdrawals just like my experience in Kucoin before. I can also recommend using exchanges
H. Veron

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

MobileGo will use a cool new piece of tech that allows it to exist on two blockchains simultaneously, with tokens passing between them as holders wish.

Both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains offer unique functionality. Ethereum’s smart contracts open the way for player-led tournaments that pay out automatically to the winners, amongst many other use cases. Meanwhile Waves allows the easy creation and management of tokens and numerous other facilities around them. Consequently, we have decided to host MobileGo on both blockchains, allowing people to buy them with WAVES and ETH as well as BTC and GAME. Holders will be able to switch between blockchains quickly and easily using a new piece of tech called BlockSwap, developed by Incent Loyalty.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Jack, you sound like a broken record at this point.  And why would u need a 10 minute notice to "open the doors" lol? 

Like most offices, our doors are locked and have doormen. If someone randomly shows up they may end up waiting outside for a few minutes. So if they want to be let inside right away, they can give us a 10 minutes headsup to send someone down stairs.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Like this project. That is a technically great coin, not a simple ERC-20 token, team is very professional, whitepaper and project development are clear, also community is huge. The outlook is very positive.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Like this project. That is a technically great coin, not a simple ERC-20 token, team is very professional, whitepaper and project development are clear, also community is huge. The outlook is very positive.

This project is for dare people who want to take risk on a sleeping giant than that is the right place. I also believe in long term this will change the life of all strong believers I think who have some dust than put into this.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

This project is for dare people who want to take risk on a sleeping giant than that is the right place. I also believe in long term this will change the life of all strong believers I think who have some dust than put into this.

That's my hope since ico time
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

Thank you for giving your coins to me and I and I will try to help your project through what I can! thank you and good work
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

You have absolute confidence in mobilego when you invest in it since ICO time. Although the current price may not be as expected, but this year you will receive huge profits because it's wonderful project.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

You have absolute confidence in mobilego when you invest in it since ICO time. Although the current price may not be as expected, but this year you will receive huge profits because it's wonderful project.

That's what we hope as holders. But remind you there are many wonderful projects out there.
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:06 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:27:12 AM by Zechis966

I mean you and others may be right but I'm smelling the bears coming. And ironically I had a 3rd and final like affirmation from the universe that a bears a comin'.

I recently met a formally uneducated day trading genius. And one of the few of his ilk who even know what crypto is...really shocked me. And he follows the actual charts Fibonacci whatever.  I always go by gut but we both agree a crash is on its way. The journey has begun.

I'm telling you guys... I don't know obviously who really has experience in crypto markets and who just bought an account with high post count. But sometimes I see a legendary member saying stuff that just does not sound right to me, and then people end up shilled because of that. The noobs believe anyone who sounds authoritative about the topic.

I don't think this is a good price for MGO. If a bear actually comes back, 10-20 cent MGO could be a thing... I'm not saying it will but I just can't take it anymore when people say it's a good price for anything. The only project I believe in roght now I think could crash too, but the risk reward is good enough where I'm fine being in at 50 cents when it could drop back to 1 cent, because I'm just glad I got in at less than 10 bucks.

Caveat emptor guys

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:33 AM

Thank you for proving my point.

STOP BELIEVING IN THESE PROJECTS!!!

This is how hopium addictions start.

You need to remember where crypto currently is in development... over the next 5 years we could see MILLIONS of competitors in every single sector and tech that crypto could be utilized in.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT give anyone especially MGO your "belief". Let them prove it but be cautiously skeptical.

Don't you realize that the race to come in the next "real" bull (not pure rampant speculative bull) that there will be few winners and at least tens of thousands of contestants? Something you believe in isn't immune from a competitor coming up as a harder worker or just better made for the job.

it's no offense to the guys, they seem nice, but at best inexperienced at worst completely irresponsible. The whole claim to fame is game token or whatever...which has been out for AGES in crypto years and yet still has no real use.

It's a color coin that is FINALLY being developed further because they got all that money in the MGO ico... hence why they also left it uncapped.

They're 100% NOT scammers, but there is a fine line between horrible irresponsible management of things, and an intentional scam.

cinco09

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

There are investors that want out!! The exchanges that are available for this coin are a joke for big bags. I’m asking again Jack, when well we have a decent exchange so we can leave this fucken coin?!!!
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

I still believe on MGO holding some of this coin, i really don't care on how many years should it take hype coins are temporary so stop spreading fuds

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

You need to remember where crypto currently is in development... over the next 5 years we could see MILLIONS of competitors in every single sector and tech that crypto could be utilized in.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT give anyone especially MGO your "belief". Let them prove it but be cautiously skeptical.

Don't you realize that the race to come in the next "real" bull (not pure rampant speculative bull) that there will be few winners and at least tens of thousands of contestants? Something you believe in isn't immune from a competitor coming up as a harder worker or just better made for the job.

it's no offense to the guys, they seem nice, but at best inexperienced at worst completely irresponsible. The whole claim to fame is game token or whatever...which has been out for AGES in crypto years and yet still has no real use.

It's a color coin that is FINALLY being developed further because they got all that money in the MGO ico... hence why they also left it uncapped.

They're 100% NOT scammers, but there is a fine line between horrible irresponsible management of things, and an intentional scam.
What you say is very reasonable.We must be careful when we choose the project, or we will be deceived.

DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

What you say is very reasonable.We must be careful when we choose the project, or we will be deceived.

That's the thing though.  None of us are debating that this is the correct way of thinking.  The issue is that we're all bagholding and the people in charge suck fucking **** at everything, and aren't doing a goddamn thing to rectify the lack of everything.  8 months now and things are actually at the worst possible scenario.  record breaking low-volume and near bottom prices
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:04:09 PM by Diamond_Darrell

Jack, you sound like a broken record at this point.  And why would u need a 10 minute notice to "open the doors" lol?  

Like most offices, our doors are locked and have doormen. If someone randomly shows up they may end up waiting outside for a few minutes. So if they want to be let inside right away, they can give us a 10 minutes headsup to send someone down stairs.

Jack, well, we believe in you. Well, say again that everything will be fine and the MGO will fly to the moon. Calm our nervous, restless souls))))

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

Jack, you sound like a broken record at this point.  And why would u need a 10 minute notice to "open the doors" lol? 

Jack, well, we believe in you. Well, say again that everything will be fine and the IGO will fly to the moon. Calm our nervous, restless souls))))

IGO what is that token are you mean by MGO because of typo mistake. You should be get relaxed no need to take it so serious I also think this will start flying very soon now it's undervalued token but it depend on us how strong believe we have.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: