Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

Yesterday or couple of days ago saw one post of Jack Kuveke on one of the social media that GNation has already started to release updates. This kind was that message like most of the people for me as well this project went in back ground wince development was based on long period of time. It seems that it is coming on front foot to play aggressively in near future all this wait will be fruitful, hopefully.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

~snip~

What is this shit go away from this project we already in panic situation so please don't bother by posting this kind of nonsense link. We don't need any scam project to invest in it you should learn before doing this stupid job.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Probably because there was a % of the MGO token that was reserved from the team to use for advertising and similar things in the ICO if I remember correctly. In any case, I am sure that they have other things planned after this to give MGO more utility Smiley

Just got this in my email:

GameCredits and Team Detonation to Host Innovative Esports Tournaments!

We're excited to announce that GameCredits and Team Detonation will be working together to host esports tournaments in Japan. These tournaments are estimated to start in May of 2018 and will include cryptocurrency (MGO) prizes.

It does not really seem to make sense to give out MobileGO for an E-sport tournament, why not GameCredits? Either way, nice to see, I'm interested how much people will be in this tournament and how the coverage is.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

And MGO token is suitable for smart contracts, GameCredits isn't.
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Bye bye MGO....

Game Giant Unity to Work With Kik's ICO Token

The Kin Foundation wants game developers to help take the kin cryptocurrency mainstream - and it has just scored the assistance of industry giant Unity Technologies.

Unity is the maker of a popular game engine that can be used by other developers. Notable games built with Unity's engine include Cuphead, Pokémon Go and Kerbal Space Program, among numerous others.

The company is the first participant in kin's "decentralized ecosystem for digital services and applications." Created by messaging app firm Kik, the initial coin offering of the kin token garnered $98 million last year.

The foundation will work with Unity to develop a gaming-specific software development kit (SDK) that will allow millions of Unity developers to integrate kin - hosted on both the ethereum and stellar blockchains - into their designs, it announced on Thursday.

"The SDK will allow all game developers to design with kin and blockchain technology at the core," Dany Fishel, EVP of Partnerships at Kin, told CoinDesk in an interview.

In practical terms, this means that the team will introduce a wallet and a marketplace for developers, Fishel explained. After emerging from its beta stage, the SDK will be open sourced and available in the Unity Asset store, as well as shared on GitHub.

The foundation intends for the kit to "bring monetization tools to developers," and will facilitate three particular use cases - the first of which is peer-to-peer value exchange in mobile games. For example, Fishel said, players could "reward one another for the knowledge they can share" about unlocking game levels or other features.

Gamer push
The SDK is also intended to enable developers to reward users for "being good citizens of the apps" by reporting bugs or providing feedback.

Likewise, the kit would provide another means of monetization by allowing brands to interact with players by rewarding them for completing surveys.

Fishel also spoke to why the foundation sees the gaming industry as an ideal foundational participant for the kin ecosystem.

"Gamers in general already have a strong understanding of digital currency to being with," he explained. "Game developers are the first ones to adopt technologies, they are the first ones to adopt innovation. So we see them specifically as a very natural audience to endorse a cryptocurrency."

Fishel added that that the integration of kin into the gaming world is just the beginning of the creation of a larger ecosystem. While developers will provide the cryptocurrency within the context of a game, users will eventually be able to spend it outside the game as more partners come onboard.

Although Fishel was unable to reveal who the next partners will be, he told CoinDesk to anticipate collaborations with "community-driven apps that will provide great ways to earn and spend for users," to be announced within the coming weeks.

https://www.coindesk.com/video-game-giant-unity-work-mobile-app-kiks-ico-token/
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Bye bye MGO....

Game Giant Unity to Work With Kik's ICO Token

The Kin Foundation wants game developers to help take the kin cryptocurrency mainstream - and it has just scored the assistance of industry giant Unity Technologies.

Unity is the maker of a popular game engine that can be used by other developers. Notable games built with Unity's engine include Cuphead, Pokémon Go and Kerbal Space Program, among numerous others.

The company is the first participant in kin's "decentralized ecosystem for digital services and applications." Created by messaging app firm Kik, the initial coin offering of the kin token garnered $98 million last year.

The foundation will work with Unity to develop a gaming-specific software development kit (SDK) that will allow millions of Unity developers to integrate kin - hosted on both the ethereum and stellar blockchains - into their designs, it announced on Thursday.

"The SDK will allow all game developers to design with kin and blockchain technology at the core," Dany Fishel, EVP of Partnerships at Kin, told CoinDesk in an interview.

In practical terms, this means that the team will introduce a wallet and a marketplace for developers, Fishel explained. After emerging from its beta stage, the SDK will be open sourced and available in the Unity Asset store, as well as shared on GitHub.

The foundation intends for the kit to "bring monetization tools to developers," and will facilitate three particular use cases - the first of which is peer-to-peer value exchange in mobile games. For example, Fishel said, players could "reward one another for the knowledge they can share" about unlocking game levels or other features.

Gamer push
The SDK is also intended to enable developers to reward users for "being good citizens of the apps" by reporting bugs or providing feedback.

Likewise, the kit would provide another means of monetization by allowing brands to interact with players by rewarding them for completing surveys.

Fishel also spoke to why the foundation sees the gaming industry as an ideal foundational participant for the kin ecosystem.

"Gamers in general already have a strong understanding of digital currency to being with," he explained. "Game developers are the first ones to adopt technologies, they are the first ones to adopt innovation. So we see them specifically as a very natural audience to endorse a cryptocurrency."

Fishel added that that the integration of kin into the gaming world is just the beginning of the creation of a larger ecosystem. While developers will provide the cryptocurrency within the context of a game, users will eventually be able to spend it outside the game as more partners come onboard.

Although Fishel was unable to reveal who the next partners will be, he told CoinDesk to anticipate collaborations with "community-driven apps that will provide great ways to earn and spend for users," to be announced within the coming weeks.

https://www.coindesk.com/video-game-giant-unity-work-mobile-app-kiks-ico-token/
Well, enough whining. Well a hundred times uzehibe said that for everything its place and time. The Unity platform is used in all the world so do not be afraid, there's enough room for everyone.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Actually we shouldn't separate MGO from game credit as both will be part of GNation platform to understand what is going on. They have resources and developers and work is showing progress though slower but at least it is moving ahead that is enough for many people. MobileGO was alone project with limited goals on roadmap but change in initial plan made the holding period this long. It looks like waiting will be worth.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

It's very sad to see the fall of the MobileGO token, if I knew that this would happen would not buy after the release of the exchange, now either I will have to sell myself in negative or expect growth
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

It's very sad to see the fall of the MobileGO token, if I knew that this would happen would not buy after the release of the exchange, now either I will have to sell myself in negative or expect growth

Just remember that the whole market is down for all crypto. It is a tough market to break into (gaming and e-=sports) and it takes time. There are many new coins trying to do it. I can never understand why people start new coins/tokns when they can can just support one existing token to make it a success. At least Gamecredits and Mobilego has a head start and communication is active on Telegram.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

There is still 29c value in it.

If you believe the project will prosper, hodl. There is always a risk of failure. The token price could be 1c, but the project might survive.

All crypto is in a bear market.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

They haven't done or produced a goddamn thing.  The second they show a shred of anything to us is the day this price goes through the roof.  It's not rising because the market is convinced they will never produce a goddamn thing.  For a token to be below ICO price along as this one has takes a massive amount of failure and unprofessionalism
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:30:16 PM by melted349

Just remember that the whole market is down for all crypto. It is a tough market to break into (gaming and e-=sports) and it takes time. There are many new coins trying to do it. I can never understand why people start new coins/tokns when they can can just support one existing token to make it a success. At least Gamecredits and Mobilego has a head start and communication is active on Telegram.

that is not excuse we all know that the market is red right now ,but even when the time is in bullrun we dont see any  good move in this coin/token. its already a year since thier ico finish  but cant even maintain the price  i am only dissapointed to see the price always down day by the day .maybe soon, we cant even want to see the price of it.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

that is not excuse we all know that the market is red right now ,but even when the time is in bullrun we dont see any  good move in this coin/token. its already a year since thier ico finish  but cant even maintain the price  i am only dissapointed to see the price always down day by the day .maybe soon, we cant even want to see the price of it.
This is not an ordinary token. This will grow in value only when it is brought to the end user. And it's not we with wai. We are speculators.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

This is not an ordinary token. This will grow in value only when it is brought to the end user. And it's not we with wai. We are speculators.
Thanks for the help, that's a great help, not really an ordinary token because there is a big future for this token.
Let's hold for many years, I am sure during that time there will be significant growth already and will make us profitable, let's hope.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Thanks for the help, that's a great help, not really an ordinary token because there is a big future for this token.
Let's hold for many years, I am sure during that time there will be significant growth already and will make us profitable, let's hope.

We'll likely see the first examples of MGO being "brought to the end user" in the near future. Certainly by the end of 2018, maybe even by Summer. I think anyone holding now that does so for several years will be in great shape, but the potential of MGO (and GAME) could be realized fairly soon.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

We'll likely see the first examples of MGO being "brought to the end user" in the near future. Certainly by the end of 2018, maybe even by Summer. I think anyone holding now that does so for several years will be in great shape, but the potential of MGO (and GAME) could be realized fairly soon.

Yes potential is huge and not for away for both
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

When will the team implemented the Waves/ETH Swap Function?
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

When will the team implemented the Waves/ETH Swap Function?

Unfortunately I haven't heard about the swap function for a long time. EncryptoTel and Primalbase  already had it.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Hold tight, no point in selling now. What's the worse that can happen? haha.

this is not going to zero, only way is up. The team is working on real use.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Hold tight, no point in selling now. What's the worse that can happen? haha.

this is not going to zero, only way is up. The team is working on real use.

team ıs workıng ? when where ı see nothıng Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: