Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Heat and rum

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

Hey, guys, does anyone know how to trade on qryptos?
I tried to test sell tiny amount of 1000 mgo, then 150 mgo - put extra low prices
but it seems nobody is buying. i waited for an hour. what's wrong? or am I doing something incorrectly?
who has traded there?

https://home.qryptos.com/basic/MGOBTC

There is option to switch to basic version of trading platform I don't have such kind of problem to see buy/sell walls. I bought some token right now without any problem maybe you are problem with your internet connection it is loading the website properly.

https://qryptos.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115003252627-TRADING

~snip~

thanks.
have you just bought from existing order or put your own?
no, my internet is perfect.

I pick from existing orders it is visible into order book there sometimes it took too long time to load on Advanced trade mode. But it working smoothly without having any issue.

try putting your own order with some tiny amount with low price to buy or sell. let's see how it works.

p.s. guys, is there anyone in this thread who handled to buy/sell mgo with his own order, not from the existing? please tell me what i'm doing wrong.

every exchange except the top reputable ones are super notorious for fake volume.  theres been a bunch of articles on it if youve been doing your research.  thats why im not happy at all with qryptos.  i want bittrexx

Seems like another shitty exchange. Thanks for letting me know
And they have tiny withdrawal limits of 30k-50k per day

P.s. yes bittrex or binance would be a saving balm for our wounds

It is true that Qryptos is not a high volume exchnage and not the exchnage we've been waiting for.
But every reliable exchange is needed, small,mid or big.

Better one big  Grin

That's for sure. Hope we'll be rewarded well. But it doesn't seem that will happen soon.

Maybe it won't be soon, but it will at least happen... I'm happy even with that
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

i want to know if the mgo still devolp now.It seems to be disappearing.i also wait it have a good exchange.but it make us disappointed.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

They didn't move anywhere and development is going on. If MGO was remaining on Bittrex situation was totally different today. But going for ERC-23 token that was absolutely wrong decision when there was no technical support at any exchange. That was point when things went different now only way is to let them complete the project or leave and move on. This is for us all depends on everyone what he decides.
ubercab90

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

is  MobileGo token  a  twice ico  for Gamecredit dev team ?   has  Gamecredit  coin ever started a ICO  before ?

No. GAME never had an ICO.

Many coins do not have ICO, this does not prevent them from being successful.

yep, it doesn't prevent them to do it, but tokens with ICOs are more likely to be successful
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

is  MobileGo token  a  twice ico  for Gamecredit dev team ?   has  Gamecredit  coin ever started a ICO  before ?

yep, it doesn't prevent them to do it, but tokens with ICOs are more likely to be successful
I also hope so) And I really want to see the pleasant price of this token. But how can you be so sure? How can you confirm your words?

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I also hope so) And I really want to see the pleasant price of this token. But how can you be so sure? How can you confirm your words?

We have a big exchange already, the project is good and the problem last year is we do not have big exchange
so the volume is low and the price does not pump. I have to believe in MGO because I know they have a good plan, they can afford to list
MGO in big exchange due to the amount they raise during ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

What a good year 2017 was when we were told about the tournaments on the plot and collected our money for our plans and what a bad year 2018 was for the team, when it was time to tell what plans were fulfilled and launch decentralized game tournaments which were so casually painted in 2017.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

We have a big exchange already, the project is good and the problem last year is we do not have big exchange
so the volume is low and the price does not pump. I have to believe in MGO because I know they have a good plan, they can afford to list
MGO in big exchange due to the amount they raise during ICO.

Try putting an order and sell even 1 mgo on this 'big' exchange!
You will be surprised  Grin

And it's not only about being listed on big exchanges, need some demand from peoplen, investors. There coins on big exchanges but they don't have enough liqudity.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

This is an extremely promising project and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops. This will push enormous activity into the gamecredits community and currency. Great job.
joker6756

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

I would want to joint, but see too many bad messages here. So, I have to ask: does the project do well? What is going on? Any news?
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Mobilego 26% today. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/mobilego
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I would want to joint, but see too many bad messages here. So, I have to ask: does the project do well? What is going on? Any news?

Project is good.
But we are alll in the wait mode.
For one year

For one year? Who knows, maybe much more Cheesy What as they said if they were going build billion dollar solid company, I'm ready Cool

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

I have already ceased to believe in Mobilego and as soon as it becomes possible to sell coins on the Waves platform I will do it right away. Development is slow, a lot of other projects making a better return.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

I see this very old project on the young market of ICO, do you think there is still a growth potential in this token?
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

I see this very old project on the young market of ICO, do you think there is still a growth potential in this token?
This is a good question))) from the latest news can be seen that the price increase of the token is not foreseen soon) But if you want to check the strength of your mental health - buy coins and join our sect) The price just sank lower than at ICO

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

Maybe.. I hope so. Price has been same since few months. I'm still holding my token at a loss, As soon as it reaches price at I bought I'm gonna sell it!!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

Maybe.. I hope so. Price has been same since few months. I'm still holding my token at a loss, As soon as it reaches price at I bought I'm gonna sell it!!

Too long delay is killing the momentum of this project that could be reason that project is not for short term investors or day trader and people looking for to find the way to make safe exit so it will be interesting to watch how this will be happen.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Growth potential for any token/coin is always out there and possible but the big question is whether the dev team will deliver what is expected from them and will they push forward in attaining such growth. I don't know what's happening within the core team of this coin but it is very obvious that the community is disappointed with what's happening right now. Many are voicing out that they'll sell their holdings once it increases its price.

This project is very promising when it was introduced to the community 1 year ago. But, we need some movement to entice future investors on buying this coin.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

hope they start showing the gplay app soon, some pics of it working or something, making it harder everyday to hold this coin, been holding since day one gotta show something after a year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Growth potential for any token/coin is always out there and possible but the big question is whether the dev team will deliver what is expected from them and will they push forward in attaining such growth. I don't know what's happening within the core team of this coin but it is very obvious that the community is disappointed with what's happening right now. Many are voicing out that they'll sell their holdings once it increases its price.

This project is very promising when it was introduced to the community 1 year ago. But, we need some movement to entice future investors on buying this coin.
all they do is talk about video games on there twitter, very little about actual product development, all we here about really is that changes had to be made since unity came on board. i like this project but with you after one year, we need something besides talking about daily video game on there twitter.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: