Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

Look at his trust score paka is a scammer not this coin. Selling now is just not smart

provide a proof that i scammed someone

can you provide any significant links what MGO has achieved?

They achieved 53 million so people have strong faith in this. What did iota do for a long time and look
at it today. Things are close to be released so for now sit back and relax
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

Look at his trust score paka is a scammer not this coin. Selling now is just not smart

provide a proof that i scammed someone

can you provide any significant links what MGO has achieved?

They achieved 53 million so people have strong faith in this. What did iota do for a long time and look
at it today. Things are close to be released so for now sit back and relax
Many investors have entrusted their money to this project, and this is a big plus to the reputation of the project. Now the team spends all their efforts on the development of the project, so the price of the token is low. As soon as the IHO will be integrated and will be used, the price will grow to record levels.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

Current market is very low but daily volume is very good in comparison to that. With this kind of volume price should be lot of higher juts looks at other markets for curiosity to understand how a normal market looks like. MGO is being suppressed intentionally to test the holders and weak hands to leave once for all with losses. It is pretty well in the game and will increase without doubt.
That is better, before our problem is the volume but now we have a good volume, thanks to qryptos for adding MGO.
Be patient and the price will eventually rise, like what we have seen last year when the market is bullish, MGO will rise and those who choose
not to hold anymore can sell their tokens since there is liquidity already.
this is a test for MGO holders for those who are eagerly awaiting when the price rises he will be able to profit calmly in exchange Qryptos MGO has a large daily volume, you just need to forget this coin until some time

Yes maybe you are right. But lets take a look from others side. So much time passed and no real movement after ICO. I am not going to buy this token for sure.
Chronner

Merit: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Current market is very low but daily volume is very good in comparison to that. With this kind of volume price should be lot of higher juts looks at other markets for curiosity to understand how a normal market looks like. MGO is being suppressed intentionally to test the holders and weak hands to leave once for all with losses. It is pretty well in the game and will increase without doubt.
That is better, before our problem is the volume but now we have a good volume, thanks to qryptos for adding MGO.
Be patient and the price will eventually rise, like what we have seen last year when the market is bullish, MGO will rise and those who choose
this is a test for MGO holders for those who are eagerly awaiting when the price rises he will be able to profit calmly in exchange Qryptos MGO has a large daily volume, you just need to forget this coin until some time

Yes maybe you are right. But lets take a look from others side. So much time passed and no real movement after ICO. I am not going to buy this token for sure.
If I did not know what I knew about this project, I would not have bought it either. But in case of a possible opportunity to buy this token for such "promotional" price, the opportunity may not be presented.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

Just watching when accumulation will be done and this token head towards the up trend after a long time it shows a green maybe this is first sign it getting ready for this run. If this will get stable on next floor than it will be good achievement but good news is very important to help this.
trapped_by_mgo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

I've held this coin since ICO and man oh man, what a shitcoin. This team has done nothing in terms of adoption, and there will be no use for this coin now or ever. I'm dumping for Waves and BTC. MGO has been the worst investment I've made in crypto and its time to just cut off the dead weight. I've made a note of every member of the team and will never support or buy anything from them again. -88% of the ICO price.... yikes. Abandon ship.

It’s curious you mention “Abandon ship”, because a recent article depicts the project as the ship “Titanic”. As a long-time holder who would sell at a huge loss now, it is truly painful to be reading new press coverage like this:

“Past ICO Review: How $1 Worth Company Manages $50 Mln ICO”
https://cryptocomes.com/past-ico-review-how-1-worth-company-manages-50-mln-ico

Try to deny as I might, I’d say that the article is pretty realistic and unbiased.  The article mentions the company owners Sergey Sholom and Alex Migitko and made me think WHO exactly the leaders on this project are. From https://gamecredits.com/team , I see the following to be the ones:

- Sergey Sholom (Gamecredits CEO, 50% company owner)
- Alex Migitko (Gamecredits COO, the other 50% company owner)
- Maxim Sholom (Sergey Sholom’s brother is the Product Director)
- Nikola Djokic, CTO/Chief Technical Officer

Plus, I wanted to understand who can give us more detailed financial information and looking around, I've found that Gamecredits have a Chief Financial Officer – a guy by the name of Roman Habov, who himself states that he is the Gamecredits CFO:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/roman-habov-7b47b112a/

So this is our guy whom to query/find for the most accurate info on spending and financial status.

And, I wonder, among this forum, is there someone from Serbia or who understands enough Serbian and who can access the trade registry of Serbia and see any published or to-be-published-soon financial information about company “Gamecredits DOO” for the past year?
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Gamecredits is making progress all of the time which means that MGO will also make progress sooner or later because it will be needed for their smart contracts and esports. I agree, it is taking very long but I will stay in it until the end of this year and hopefully we see some big developments in the coming months.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

If I did not know what I knew about this project, I would not have bought it either. But in case of a possible opportunity to buy this token for such "promotional" price, the opportunity may not be presented.

I hope that the team is working hard on the project but now there is not too much movement. I hope that as the market is raising the token will raise also.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Gamecredits is making progress all of the time which means that MGO will also make progress sooner or later because it will be needed for their smart contracts and esports. I agree, it is taking very long but I will stay in it until the end of this year and hopefully we see some big developments in the coming months.

Nice catch this is good reason to stay strong and keep buying at cheap price. I also agreed with you both projects are from same dev team so that it has good chance to catch the same streak like that. I also have good expectation from this token it will rise soon.
Fallenzz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

Nice catch this is good reason to stay strong and keep buying at cheap price. I also agreed with you both projects are from same dev team so that it has good chance to catch the same streak like that. I also have good expectation from this token it will rise soon.

Check LinkedIn these guys are over 100 people strong. So they are putting something together.
Most coins don't even have a team behind it.
cinco09

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

I stopped checking this shit coin for a few months and come back to see that nothing has changed, in fact it’s gotten worse. Scrolling back I see that Jack Kuveke has not shown himself for a while. What does that tell you about him? That he is a  coward unwilling to face tough questions because he has no real answers. They will just continue to hold investors hostage with this shit coin because they are unwilling to pay for a decent exchange. All of the money that they collected is now quadrupled and they are living it up. We were duped into thinking that they were well intentioned and were actually building something. The only thing they are building is their pockets.  There has to be some legal action we can all take as a community?  At the very least expose this corrupt organization for what it is.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

In our ongoing effort to increase transparency, we released a GameCredits and MobileGo development report covering what we've worked on over approximately the last 2-3 weeks. We know that maintaining a healthy and growing community requires frequent updates and transparency, which is why we are planning to produce reports like this on a frequent and consistent basis. The report sections are as follows: Development, Product Highlight, Marketing, Community Statistics, and MobileGo. Since this is our first attempt at a post like this, please let us know what you think.

You can read the development report here: https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-may-8th-1f4aa17bb348
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

In our ongoing effort to increase transparency, we released a GameCredits and MobileGo development report covering what we've worked on over approximately the last 2-3 weeks. We know that maintaining a healthy and growing community requires frequent updates and transparency, which is why we are planning to produce reports like this on a frequent and consistent basis. The report sections are as follows: Development, Product Highlight, Marketing, Community Statistics, and MobileGo. Since this is our first attempt at a post like this, please let us know what you think.

You can read the development report here: https://medium.com/gamecredits/gamecredits-and-mobilego-development-report-may-8th-1f4aa17bb348

Any updates on listing MGO onto new liquid exchanges?

^ Yeah this is actually the only demand from investors and it is quite reasonable at that.
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Green crypto-spring does not come to this token, it does not exactly grow, but the idea of the project is very interesting
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Green crypto-spring does not come to this token, it does not exactly grow, but the idea of the project is very interesting
Because we did not see a consistent bullish trend yet, time will come it will again rise like what we have seen in the past.
The good thing now is that we have good exchange to accommodate a big volume, so I suggest to hold if you believe so you can still enjoy the pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Komosa

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Because we did not see a consistent bullish trend yet, time will come it will again rise like what we have seen in the past.
The good thing now is that we have good exchange to accommodate a big volume, so I suggest to hold if you believe so you can still enjoy the pump.
Everyone wanted a quick X out of the project, but this is not a pump dump project. Work on the project is a strong team, and after a while will show a good result.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Everyone wanted a quick X out of the project, but this is not a pump dump project. Work on the project is a strong team, and after a while will show a good result.

Now it is almost any year old so what is you mean by quick out from this project. If you remember the old roadmap there is too long delay and communication is almost quit. This is big reason why people are stressed with this investment.
Komosa

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Now it is almost any year old so what is you mean by quick out from this project. If you remember the old roadmap there is too long delay and communication is almost quit. This is big reason why people are stressed with this investment.
I have an average purchase price of 4000 sat, so I am calm. But those who bought at a high price, I feel sorry for them. The team above wrote that will do the reports on the work done, so I hope everything will be fine.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

MGO's price of the moment are not because of earlier long bearish trend and  now uncertain situation in market. It is because of not delivering the promise which was to be before the end of last year. They just changed direction by combining two projects to bring them under the hood of GNation. They have all focus on development of Gnation but I don't understand where MGO will fit inside the platform in presence of GameCredits.
Fallenzz

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Exactly 100% spot on this comment
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: