Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Glad to see one more non-bounty hunter Wink
Hey you you said unfortunately this is all true,
as for you do you keep holding?

Yes ,my plan is to hold on til the pump if it ever happens .

It is frustrating with how far behind everything has been. In my phone's notepad, I made my crypto predictions for the upcoming year. For GAME/MGO, I expected a breakout in July. I supposed its still possible, but the idea is all the core features released and people beginning to play Pixel Wars and what have you. I'm certain we will see this eventually, Pixel Wars looked great in Beta. Everything is just moving at a snail's pace.

Even if that all happens, who is going to buy when all the ICO investors are holding for all of eternity because they refuse to sell at a loss?  The volume on the current exchanges is pathetic so first of all we'd need to be on bittrex or Binance.  After we accomplish the former, the bag holders need to just give up for whatever reason and start dumping so that the new money has a reason to scoop it up and then manipulate the new pump. 

When you think about all of this it seems like its just plain ole' fucked like every other ico scam out there

When people are USING the platform, there will be a demand from USERS to purchase the coin. That's how utility tokens work. MGO is twice as dangerous with the buy-back and burn, the more people who use the coin, the quicker the supply dwindles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

They haven't done a goddamn thing.  If they release or do anything of any real substance then things will start happening.  I've always thought about why they wouldn't pay for an exchange listing though, it makes no sense in terms of their budget and potential earnings for their own bags.  They don't participate in fake hype to pump the coin/dump it, nor do they focus on hardwork which produces results.  Are they just sitting in that whack office browsing youtube? lol  

The worst thing to me was that Unity conference, with like 5 twitch viewers, where Sergey mumbled endlessly repeating the same mission statement from back in June.  When his time on the podium ended nobody wanted to ask him a question except for one lady who felt sorry for him  Roll Eyes

Lol, i was laughing at that conference too
It seems in the near future to expect a miracle is definitely not worth it. Now my understanding of the situation is clear and I will no longer keep their tokens thank you.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I am glad that the team began to share their plans and what they did. And then there were plans to sell all the tokens, but the team began to communicate, and I decided to keep.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

We have been waiting for months and last few months mostly we have talked and answered to one another based on assumptions and expectations. I expect a change in the situation when MobileGo will get attention of the team to be at the top of their development agenda. After the completion of ongoing platform MGO will be only project to get more time and resources for its building. Those previous articles are good after all.
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

We have been waiting for months and last few months mostly we have talked and answered to one another based on assumptions and expectations. I expect a change in the situation when MobileGo will get attention of the team to be at the top of their development agenda. After the completion of ongoing platform MGO will be only project to get more time and resources for its building. Those previous articles are good after all.
The team could tell in advance that the community would not wait for a quick result and everyone would be calm. We have been waiting for a year, but the work only now begins on the project. Now I am sure that the team will do everything right.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

MGO token has been integrated successfully into GWallet and now user can pay using MGO tokens and also can store their tokens. This is the development which happened in a year's time. That swap will be for wMGO token holders in my opinion. At least I can't understand in presence of Game Credits how MGO token will see increase in its value when there is alternative method of payment exists. Can anyone explain me ? May be  i am not getting it right way.
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

I certainly understand that the market is falling, but still when such good news comes out, the price should at least not move much, now it is necessary to sit in it to the end...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I certainly understand that the market is falling, but still when such good news comes out, the price should at least not move much, now it is necessary to sit in it to the end...

Where is that good news I didn't find anyone there if you referring about Gamecredit than you should read this carefully MGO will be used as alternative payment method so it won't give any confidence to buy this token and everybody prefer to Gamecredit which is more strong than this.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

Well those are some pretty good updates. Looks like they will get a few things finished soon and maybe then MGO can move up in use and price.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

Glad to see one more non-bounty hunter Wink
Hey you you said unfortunately this is all true,
as for you do you keep holding?

Yes ,my plan is to hold on til the pump if it ever happens .

It is frustrating with how far behind everything has been. In my phone's notepad, I made my crypto predictions for the upcoming year. For GAME/MGO, I expected a breakout in July. I supposed its still possible, but the idea is all the core features released and people beginning to play Pixel Wars and what have you. I'm certain we will see this eventually, Pixel Wars looked great in Beta. Everything is just moving at a snail's pace.

Biggest issue with predictions (even legit math based ones) is they are completely hinged on the market continuing upward at the time of prediction. It's funny that even fib predictions may say higjer, but the second that support level is reached the support goes lower.... And lower... And you get it...

In the ridiculous speculation bubble I too thought MGO would be hitting 5 bucks.... 10 bucks....

I learned a lot about economics especially these new economics that had never applied before because we had never before been able to just create a random supply of NOTHING for which we could potentially create endless demand.

I learned tons from mgo in particular and it is STILL a nut shot cause now (thank God no one remembers) of I got called out for what I said a year ago I would look so stupid... I thought MGO was gonna revolutionize the gaming industry. Oh boy did I have to rethink my strategies/criteria for "investing".

It just sucks because you literally cannot really analyze any of these projects today because for every 1 legit one (likely still overhyped) there are 20+ shitty ones claiming to be the next to revolutionize whatever.

Block chain and ledger tech are the revolution... Don't know if we'll even have Bitcoin in 10+ years let alone any of these stupid vapor coins

Zechis966

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

They raised $53 millions hosting ICO and can't just go away without delivering. People should be confident even if they are building other project but in the end they have to decide something for mobileGo as well. It is stressful phase but not worried about the future because to digest so many millions without delivering isn't possible for any project.

You're making some pretty strong assumptions there to calm your nerves...

Why did we all invest into something that ended up being a funding operation for a different project... A different project that many would argue is dead in the water.

Other coins are already making moves in the gaming blockchain field and there is nothing that mgo can do other than make some real progress, which I doubt will happen. I think the team got disillusioned, thought it would be easier themselves only to discover they don't really know what they're doing, and that they may potentially face legal trouble if they don't keep the charade going.

I will probably try again for laughs but I have a strong feeling the game store still doesn't work.

I tried multiple times over multiple months with a normal consumer phone AND asked others in this thread privately about their experiences...

Why the hell did we fund some token that is supposedly fairly established yet had no product? Not to mention we funded said project THROUGH the guise of funding a different project.

I can't believe the hopium smoke is still so thick here you can't see your hands in front of your face. I feel stupid because I noticed all of the above before investing but no one wants to be left out when everyone else is turning 10 bucks into 10k.

Let's get this straight again: what the hell did game token even do before MGO? The tokens weren't used for any real utility. There was (and like I said probably still) not a store that you could use the tokens for... So what happened to their initial money? They screwed up GAME and now we funded a potentially fatal round 2 for these guys. And while many of you are in 9-5s to pay rent, these jabronies are living worry free (aside from the potential legal issues that might arise... Crypto is still young)

EDIT: looks like no store available. One hand its a relief they're not pushing unfinished crap out to the public, on the other hand why the hell wasn't this crap sorted out before MGO ever got conceived? If there actually is a store (their page has no working link) then that's a bigger problem because it's impossible to find. But no store is indeed better than that junk they supposedly "released" some months back.

Use your logic glands guys... There is something wrong with this project the very least money and time management. The very worst possibility is something akin to letting a 10 year old who got an A in biology go perform surgery on you. They may not be idiots, but I doubt they're qualified to create anything close to the few successful cryptos....which even those will likely crash because the whole ride up in the first place was based on absolutely 0 fundamentals

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Well those are some pretty good updates. Looks like they will get a few things finished soon and maybe then MGO can move up in use and price.

Do not laugh))) Another year at least. And even more. In short, if everything will be as stated by Jack, then the platform should "unwind" and only then it will be possible to talk about the possible profits from its investments.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

They raised $53 millions hosting ICO and can't just go away without delivering. People should be confident even if they are building other project but in the end they have to decide something for mobileGo as well. It is stressful phase but not worried about the future because to digest so many millions without delivering isn't possible for any project.

You're making some pretty strong assumptions there to calm your nerves...

Why did we all invest into something that ended up being a funding operation for a different project... A different project that many would argue is dead in the water.

Other coins are already making moves in the gaming blockchain field and there is nothing that mgo can do other than make some real progress, which I doubt will happen. I think the team got disillusioned, thought it would be easier themselves only to discover they don't really know what they're doing, and that they may potentially face legal trouble if they don't keep the charade going.

I will probably try again for laughs but I have a strong feeling the game store still doesn't work.

I tried multiple times over multiple months with a normal consumer phone AND asked others in this thread privately about their experiences...

Why the hell did we fund some token that is supposedly fairly established yet had no product? Not to mention we funded said project THROUGH the guise of funding a different project.

I can't believe the hopium smoke is still so thick here you can't see your hands in front of your face. I feel stupid because I noticed all of the above before investing but no one wants to be left out when everyone else is turning 10 bucks into 10k.

Let's get this straight again: what the hell did game token even do before MGO? The tokens weren't used for any real utility. There was (and like I said probably still) not a store that you could use the tokens for... So what happened to their initial money? They screwed up GAME and now we funded a potentially fatal round 2 for these guys. And while many of you are in 9-5s to pay rent, these jabronies are living worry free (aside from the potential legal issues that might arise... Crypto is still young)

EDIT: looks like no store available. One hand its a relief they're not pushing unfinished crap out to the public, on the other hand why the hell wasn't this crap sorted out before MGO ever got conceived? If there actually is a store (their page has no working link) then that's a bigger problem because it's impossible to find. But no store is indeed better than that junk they supposedly "released" some months back.

Use your logic glands guys... There is something wrong with this project the very least money and time management. The very worst possibility is something akin to letting a 10 year old who got an A in biology go perform surgery on you. They may not be idiots, but I doubt they're qualified to create anything close to the few successful cryptos....which even those will likely crash because the whole ride up in the first place was based on absolutely 0 fundamentals
Well, OK. Let's say you're right. So, what is next? Specifically, can you offer anything other than loud, unconvincing words? If you want to believe in the fact that the project is dead, please believe at least a bald-headed trait. Why do you tell all your unconvincing arguments?

Zechis966

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Well, OK. Let's say you're right. So, what is next? Specifically, can you offer anything other than loud, unconvincing words? If you want to believe in the fact that the project is dead, please believe at least a bald-headed trait. Why do you tell all your unconvincing arguments?

Rofl... There's always one eager to be destroyed only to cower back into a cave of I hopium smoke...

Why don't you take some English lessons first then read the post... Cause idk what's unconvincing about no working product.

I don't know what you mean when you say bald headed trait.... That's not an English phrase bud. And while I'm not knocking ANYONE who is multilingual I'm just saying i may be able to speak Swedish but I'm not gonna try to argue in it....

My words have clearly triggered you, likely because you believe what I'm saying. I too was once clouded eith hopium and very well may be now with other projects, but I'm telling you there are red flags left and right with this and many other projects, and if you haven't been in this thread long, go start at page one and read everything, if you can understand it.

I've actually had3 people message me from this very thread in the past. 1 agreed from before i said anything, and the others were clouded with hopium and came to their senses after this.

I too thought some people were just haters until little by little what they'd say made me question with logic instead of hopes of becoming an easy billionaire... It's funny how shitty many of these projects look when they don't have a fake bull market behind them propping 'em up

Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

Rofl... There's always one eager to be destroyed only to cower back into a cave of I hopium smoke...

Why don't you take some English lessons first then read the post... Cause idk what's unconvincing about no working product.

I don't know what you mean when you say bald headed trait.... That's not an English phrase bud. And while I'm not knocking ANYONE who is multilingual I'm just saying i may be able to speak Swedish but I'm not gonna try to argue in it....

My words have clearly triggered you, likely because you believe what I'm saying. I too was once clouded eith hopium and very well may be now with other projects, but I'm telling you there are red flags left and right with this and many other projects, and if you haven't been in this thread long, go start at page one and read everything, if you can understand it.

I've actually had3 people message me from this very thread in the past. 1 agreed from before i said anything, and the others were clouded with hopium and came to their senses after this.

I too thought some people were just haters until little by little what they'd say made me question with logic instead of hopes of becoming an easy billionaire... It's funny how shitty many of these projects look when they don't have a fake bull market behind them propping 'em up

I got one seen your history your a blatent troll in this thread. I wonder why you still come to this thread to troll trying to buy more cheaper or does your buy order needs to be filled.
Anyway your attitude is a bit pathetic so I will just put you on ignore. 1 troll down 1000's more to come soon
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:08:08 PM

ERC223 is the reason it took so long to get listed on a reasonable exchange, they shouldn't upgrade to newer ones otherwise you might have to request a token swap to wMGO and trade on low volume waves dex instead

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

Mobile Go has moved to my side-way interest that's why sometimes update goes unnoticed like last week's screenshots of pixel wars. It looks good though didn't try to test it because I watch early this morning. Only hope for best things coming out of this is way to continue. We may see faster development on MGO after they complete current project as they will have more time.
Shoros

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Damn, i hold this coin one year, and now when i look behind, just one question is appearing in my mind... wtf just was that? (best guess: joke)
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Mobile Go has moved to my side-way interest that's why sometimes update goes unnoticed like last week's screenshots of pixel wars. It looks good though didn't try to test it because I watch early this morning. Only hope for best things coming out of this is way to continue. We may see faster development on MGO after they complete current project as they will have more time.

This is one of the few projects and teams that really works and gives the results of their work.
It is clear that we want to get everything and immediately, but unfortunately, or happiness does not happen, and everything takes time and hard work. But I think the time will come and this project will please us.
lindin99

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

This is one of the few projects and teams that really works and gives the results of their work.
It is clear that we want to get everything and immediately, but unfortunately, or happiness does not happen, and everything takes time and hard work. But I think the time will come and this project will please us.

Team have enough resources to works on few projects together, and(or) all of MGO holders must have dividends like their investors - how this do ??
Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: