Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

Mobile Go has moved to my side-way interest that's why sometimes update goes unnoticed like last week's screenshots of pixel wars. It looks good though didn't try to test it because I watch early this morning. Only hope for best things coming out of this is way to continue. We may see faster development on MGO after they complete current project as they will have more time.

This is one of the few projects and teams that really works and gives the results of their work.
It is clear that we want to get everything and immediately, but unfortunately, or happiness does not happen, and everything takes time and hard work. But I think the time will come and this project will please us.

Team have enough resources to works on few projects together, and(or) all of MGO holders must have dividends like their investors - how this do ??

I also would like to know this or even more, but I know just like you. But you can try more information from the representatives of the project, maybe someone will give us more answers to the questions that interest us.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Mobile Go has moved to my side-way interest that's why sometimes update goes unnoticed like last week's screenshots of pixel wars. It looks good though didn't try to test it because I watch early this morning. Only hope for best things coming out of this is way to continue. We may see faster development on MGO after they complete current project as they will have more time.

This is one of the few projects and teams that really works and gives the results of their work.
It is clear that we want to get everything and immediately, but unfortunately, or happiness does not happen, and everything takes time and hard work. But I think the time will come and this project will please us.

Team have enough resources to works on few projects together, and(or) all of MGO holders must have dividends like their investors - how this do ??

I also would like to know this or even more, but I know just like you. But you can try more information from the representatives of the project, maybe someone will give us more answers to the questions that interest us.

Actually we need so much answers since the ICO. What happened, wht they have done so far, what is the development process, partnerships, integrations, games, how much they spent and more and more...
We just know so little.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Actually we need so much answers since the ICO. What happened, wht they have done so far, what is the development process, partnerships, integrations, games, how much they spent and more and more...
We just know so little.
And if you know a lot? How does this help you? I think that even if the team had introduced everyone to their plans, they would then have to announce changes in the plans, then about changes in the changes in the plans and so on. In the end, everyone would just discuss new changes in the plan, and the team once again prepared the next changes in the changes to the changes. I understand that there is some kind of general line which they adhere to. And all the other nuances are adjusted to the situation in the game world.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

We just know so little.
And if you know a lot? How does this help you? I think that even if the team had introduced everyone to their plans, they would then have to announce changes in the plans, then about changes in the changes in the plans and so on. In the end, everyone would just discuss new changes in the plan, and the team once again prepared the next changes in the changes to the changes. I understand that there is some kind of general line which they adhere to. And all the other nuances are adjusted to the situation in the game world.

That is the hing. We need some solid plan or strategy. Yes I want to see what's been happening, how they've been using the sources we provided. That would help the further decisions about both projects.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

We just know so little.

Agreed with you we just see changes into changes again and again. The team has focus to develop the GameCredit and they are putting all their resources to make that establish and keep that token stable. Till now we don't have any solid plan for this project which could help this to make comeback as they are treating this as alternative project.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Mostly updates for GAME with only 3 bullet points for MobileGO. At least the token swap will be released this month so waves holders can swap to the ethereum version. Still no major MGO tournaments though so we will have to wait a bit longer for better news

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

Some good developments ongoing, they seem to have a broad scope and the platform is gaining more and more traction. If they can continue this I'm sure MobileGO will become the platform that everyone expected and hoped it to be.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

...... what?

Do you follow any other projects?...

Just objectively I think this team is having some of the slowest progress. Granted it was part of the bubble boom like many others so this and the other constantly updating projects aren't moving too fast.

Not many projects consider getting wallet clients released real big progress. It seems like more and more projects are excited just to develop a semi-stable wallet to store their vapor in. When other projects have the wallet ready basically and within a week of ICO being finished clients are released and don't have issues.

As I've said before, and a few idiots like to call trolling (lol...anyone who pisses on your delusional parade is a troll now a days), the biggest fear I have with this project (I hold less than $100 in MGO now full disclosure...at ICO I had somewhere north of 36,000 MGO) and for those who are hodling out of FOMO is that it's going so slowly to the point of redundancy.

There might not be any real projects out there competing for this kind of utility, but there might be.

The crypto bubble hopefully pops soon so we true fans can all get back into USING bitcoin but in any case for a minute there the crypto space was so chaotic it was impossible to follow all the projects, and if just one of those projects is working harder, it could be curtains for competitors like MGO/GAME/whatever project we funded through the ICO.

People like Faillenz or whoever the noob is can call this trolling, but I have DM's from people who agree but just wont take such an open objective, 'what if' stance here, and 1 guy here who is fairly vocal about his concerns has discussed this a handful of times with me in messages.

People are afraid to even consider for a moment that this might be a bad move, and that's completely understandable. I just HATE how hopeful noobs are for all the wrong reasons. I hate it because I see exactly how I sounded back in 2014 when it started being easy for the late-early folks to make money through cryptos.

Mostly updates for GAME with only 3 bullet points for MobileGO. At least the token swap will be released this month so waves holders can swap to the ethereum version. Still no major MGO tournaments though so we will have to wait a bit longer for better news

Point perfectly summed up. I think many, MANY people (even though iirc MGO WAS honest about what the ICO was really for) thought this project was going to be some giant gaming tournament revolution...and here we sit with thumbs firmly planted. The MGO ICO was seemingly only for propping up the GAME project which begs the question why such a revolutionary project needed more funding to begin with. When plenty of assets out there had an ICO, and that was it. No secondary ICO akin to multiple rounds of funding.

Again, not knocking them for doing it I just think most people thought they were investing in MGO, not necessarily GAME.

Token swap should have been put into practice shortly after ICO, not leaving tons of wMGO holders to wait and see what happens. I would remain logically skeptical about planning your 'investments' around news that may or may never happen.

DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
Merited by Zechis966 (5)

These reports suddenly giving news about MobileGO just seem like an attempt to dodge lawsuits or at least delay them.  I'll believe development when I see it.  13 months now.  go fuck yourself jack
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

We just know so little.

Agreed with you we just see changes into changes again and again. The team has focus to develop the GameCredit and they are putting all their resources to make that establish and keep that token stable. Till now we don't have any solid plan for this project which could help this to make comeback as they are treating this as alternative project.

Very simple and simple plan. Forget about the lost opportunities to multiply the soybean savings last year. To draw conclusions - (deduce the enclosed means at pamp and wait further). Wait further trusting Jack and Sergey, and so on.

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Very simple and simple plan. Forget about the lost opportunities to multiply the soybean savings last year. To draw conclusions - (deduce the enclosed means at pamp and wait further). Wait further trusting Jack and Sergey, and so on.

Pseudo-english so I'll give you a break, but trust is the last thing you want to be giving when your money is being managed by strangers.

ICO's were supposed to be a way to get in early into a great project.... yet as many of these projects seemingly prove now a days, ICO's have turned from legitimate funding opportunity into crappy kickstarters where we fund the entire project, yet get literally none of the rewards of ownership of the foundation. And in fact instead of getting ownership many people get crapped on when the over-hyped, over-priced token inevitably crashes.

Even if you want to give all these shitty projects the benefit of the doubt, the question remains why the hell did they price the token what they priced it at?...

It should cast doubt on this and all the other probably-crap projects when they price their token at ICO with some arbitrary high number only to see the 'natural' price equalize at like 10% of ICO-price.

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Calm down, guys. Everything will be fine with MGO.

Some day...

When these days will come when investors will be relaxed for showing their trust into this project. Recent progress is still vert slow because of the dev team they mainly focus on other project and treating as alternative project. But in future maybe we will see this project will get succeed to make comeback.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Some day...

When these days will come when investors will be relaxed for showing their trust into this project. Recent progress is still vert slow because of the dev team they mainly focus on other project and treating as alternative project. But in future maybe we will see this project will get succeed to make comeback.
I am optimistic with that, I hope this year we will have a a big achievement in order to enjoy our reward by cashing out.
still holding my token as I am still awaiting for my target which has not arrive yet, I like to see it moon but when moon, we do not know but we still have to hold.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

For few days volume was very good when it was over a million. Now it has decreased at significant level which may be the reason we see further decrease in the value of MGO too. Having hope and keep on going can resolve the problem we are facing as holders. There should be something interesting reserved inside the GNation platform.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Some day...

I am optimistic with that, I hope this year we will have a a big achievement in order to enjoy our reward by cashing out.
still holding my token as I am still awaiting for my target which has not arrive yet, I like to see it moon but when moon, we do not know but we still have to hold.

To be able to wait is certainly good, because sometimes such a strategy is successful, but sometimes it is the other way around, that after long expectations, the project completely ceases to exist. Of course, I hope here for the better, but I would like to see more information on development.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

Some day...

To be able to wait is certainly good, because sometimes such a strategy is successful, but sometimes it is the other way around, that after long expectations, the project completely ceases to exist. Of course, I hope here for the better, but I would like to see more information on development.

Telegrams publish all the announcements, novotsi, events, etc. d. Jack answers all questions there. On everything except "when lambo" and "when the moon". Asking some kind of commercial secrets is silly. The basic information is as always on the surface.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Looks like they will launch MGO on the gamecredits platform shortly which is great news. Also will you guys use the new ERC1155 standard from Enjin for your gaming stuff or will you develop a new one?
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:21:52 AM

Some day...

mgo seems to have been abandoned.we have all heard the news of it now.We should have left it long ago.It will return to zero in the near future.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

I hope they will not repeat the past mistakes once they have used smart contract standard which caused all these troubles for MGO. I see someone has spoken about new token protocol hope this is personal opinion and not official statement or intention. You need exchanges and must have supporting protocols else the waiting will be longer and longer.
N-rG

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

The money is long gone:

This fund is primary owned by the MobileGo Foundation to be furtherly transferred to a special company incorporated in Singapore as a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.

This is stated in the mgo whitepaper Terms & Conditions. Hope you had read that before buying into it.
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: