Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:31:10 AM

The money is long gone:

This fund is primary owned by the MobileGo Foundation to be furtherly transferred to a special company incorporated in Singapore as a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.

This is stated in the mgo whitepaper Terms & Conditions. Hope you had read that before buying into it.

ouch I don't think that has been mentioned before...

I won't bother to read the WP to verify but if it is true, seems they're likely just trying to get the money into a nation that might have more lax finance laws.

Once I fully grasped that MGO ICO was essentially a 'second round of funding' for GAME which for the longest time was a pointless color coin and probably still is, it just didn't make me feel good. Knowing that the whole mission is basically to use these funds for a project that shouldn't need more public funding anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

The money is long gone:

This fund is primary owned by the MobileGo Foundation to be furtherly transferred to a special company incorporated in Singapore as a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.

This is stated in the mgo whitepaper Terms & Conditions. Hope you had read that before buying into it.

Watch out people blatent lie this was never in the mobilego whitepaper. This guy is fudding gamecredits and this topic to buy your cheap coins. For anyone interested I have the original MGO whitepaper PDF from 2017 uploaded to an online PDF sharing website see link below.

http://docdro.id/ju2S1GT
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

The money is long gone:

Watch out people blatent lie this was never in the mobilego whitepaper. This guy is fudding gamecredits and this topic to buy your cheap coins. For anyone interested I have the original MGO whitepaper PDF from 2017 uploaded to an online PDF sharing website see link below.

Thanks for sharing the link of original whitepaper which was uploaded at the time of that ICO. So if you read this carefully than you will discover how long time that delay and what is the current status of this project.
Fallenzz

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

The money is long gone:

Thanks for sharing the link of original whitepaper which was uploaded at the time of that ICO. So if you read this carefully than you will discover how long time that delay and what is the current status of this project.

Delays yes that's really really true. But NrG is lying with false statements. Join discord or telegram it seems things are turning around finally
N-rG

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 11:30:00 AM by N-rG

The money is long gone:

Delays yes that's really really true. But NrG is lying with false statements. Join discord or telegram it seems things are turning around finally

OMG you deserve so much to lose your money. To stupid to google, to stupid to investigate and believing everything. This makes it so easy to steal your money.

Here the link to the official GC website witht he current whitepaper:

https://gamecredits.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/MobileGo-Whitepaper.pdf

Link you find at the bottom: https://gamecredits.com/mobilego

As you can clearly see, it is stated now that all coins had been transfered abroad.

Such a desperate attempt with a Sockpuppet account to shill a coin that is not worth it.

Tell us about the great new developement of GC/MGO that turned everything. What new promises they have now to make you buy more again?

by the way:
I have also some awesome promises for you that make you rich. Just give me 2 BTC and I hand out an awesome Whitepaper to you that very likely makes you wealthy.

btw²
By reading your history posts it shows up that you call everyone troll, scammer, liar, insult people and so on. Before continue to trade you should get some serious help by a doc Wink
In your case it is pretty much a gratification that you constantly lose money (following your trades here)  Grin
Fallenzz

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

The money is long gone:

OMG you deserve so much to lose your money. To stupid to google, to stupid to investigate and believing everything. This makes it so easy to steal your money.

Here the link to the official GC website witht he current whitepaper:

https://gamecredits.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/MobileGo-Whitepaper.pdf

Link you find at the bottom: https://gamecredits.com/mobilego

As you can clearly see, it is stated now that all coins had been transfered abroad.

Such a desperate attempt with a Sockpuppet account to shill a coin that is not worth it.

Tell us about the great new developement of GC/MGO. What new promises they have for you to make you buy? I have also some awesome promises for you that make you rich. Just give me 2 BTC and I hand out an awesome Whitepaper to you that very likely makes you rich.

keep fudding and lying the original whitepaper at the time of the ico we are talking about and we invested in.  Grin you're even more stupid than I thought  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The original whitepaper at the ICO doesn't even contain the word singapore

quote : The MobileGo Token crowdsale fund is not owned by GameCredits Inc. This fund is owned by the MobileGo Foundation and is a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.
N-rG

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Yes you are right. MGO/GC has totally different management, totally different people, not connected at all. Everything written about MGO here https://gamecredits.com/mobilego is fake, written by Liars.

How desperate you try to not see things that are so clearly stated.

But please continue and answer the question, what changed now. What great event happened that GC is the shining star now Smiley? Please, we are curious!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Yes you are right. MGO/GC has totally different management, totally different people, not connected at all. Everything written about MGO here https://gamecredits.com/mobilego is fake, written by Liars.

But please continue and answer the question, what changed now. What great event happened that GC is the shining star now Smiley? Please, we are curious!

The big issue that MGO team is not active into this thread even all related stuff have been deleted and nothing delivered till now. As we can see they have full focus on the platform of GC and the reason why people are thinking the raised money is being used on this platform instead of development of MGO. We don't clear direction and news what is future of MGO.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

I have heard that this project is looking for partners I hope it can give them a new chance to become even more succesful. At least I hope so.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

It is proven in the reports that gamecredits has a lot of active developments whereas mobilego simply says backend work is being done and wallet integration with gnation is ongoing. Same story for months while GC has somehow found funding for major dev work Lips sealed  Quite obvious where that fund came from

Zechis966

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

Fallenzz quite literally might be the stupidest person in this thread. Anyone who sheds light on the BS of this project gets labeled a troll by him... lol he sounds like an 'incel'... Got news for you buddy when 100 women reject you it's not the women it's YOU. You think if this project was going according to plan so many people would be having doubts? And if we're just trolls then we should be easy to debunk, but you clearly either lack the brains or the argument. Either one is bad for you.

Funny how you shills never prove anything wrong...you say some BS about how the project is 'finally' (wtf) going to plan and 'hope' that the team does what they've promised they would do...

Also how does having the original white paper saved do anything...literally ANYTHING for this argument? N-rG is apparently linking and up-to-date version and you think the older version supercedes the new version?... I don't know ANYWHERE that works. Anywhere at all. In every single field involving contracts of sorts when a new contract is established and published it makes moot the older contract.... Are you clinging to the hope that you can hold the old WP against the dev team?... Bad shill is bad.

Don't bother man, unless it's fun troll slaying practice for you. I've seen him and others for a long time in this thread and when many of us started seeing red flags, all they saw was potential green ones. They're too high on hopium to accept that they might have lost money. It mostly comes down to embarrassment or something and jealousy with how everyone and their mother made a killing in the ICO bubble, but shit projects like this one are failing fast. Obviously if MGO turned their shit around I'd have no problem buying back in and hopefully making some money, but as it stands I'm not going to hold tokens based on hope and thank god I'm one of the many who got out early with a SMALL profit. Too many others have lost 100k+ in value...and with current pricing I'm pretty sure there's one guy from early EARLY in the thread who lost like 500k+... unless he sold out but who knows. I'm slightly ashamed to say this ICO was where I learned a lot of lessons I use today. Like when I saw that guy showing he had close to a million bucks in MGO (could be remembering wrong and it was 100k, but 99% certain it was almost $1m) I thought "well this MUST be a winner if more successful 'investors' are putting so much coin into this coin" ... that was my first and likely last lesson involving the fact that legendary members here and probably most whales in general don't know shit about shat. Many do I'm sure but there seems to be a misconception (especially in developed nations) where wealth and success somehow mean a person is intelligent or has some skill you dont... Often this is not the case. But hey now I know to ESPECIALLY not buy into the rich guys shilling a project.

That's why I'm pretty passionate about exposing shitty projects when I can. I (luckily at a gain) fell for the shilling and the overall excitement that we're all gonna go to the moon together...now I invest in projects that have product already started BEFORE they had any funding. Not some crap project like GAME that had literally no utility at all for years. Oh my god you can send the tokens....cool. Send em to a store that doesn't work cool... why aren't we using btc again?...

It is proven in the reports that gamecredits has a lot of active developments whereas mobilego simply says backend work is being done and wallet integration with gnation is ongoing. Same story for months while GC has somehow found funding for major dev work Lips sealed  Quite obvious where that fund came from

Also, at the large risk of sounding stupid because I knowingly invested in this idea for a project, I'm 99% certain that they were transparent about the goal being to use the MGO funding to 'fix' (my words not theirs) GAME.... Begs the question why GAME even needed more money in the first place especially after being somewhat established already at least in terms of trading. And secondly I think most of us who were fully aware of the project's funds being used in such a way thought that it would be supplemental type relationship...like excess money went to help out GAME as it's all part of a network (which apparently idiots like Fallenzz don't seem to understand regarding conflicting interests etc). Not where MGO funding goes completely to working on GAME and MGO gets next to 0 development... I thought we were not only going to be on bittrex (Don't buy their bullshit token protocol issues for a second) but also already be involved in wagering and tournaments etc.

This team is a huge fail all around. Seems like the gaming version of ParagonCoin...trying to revolutionize something that possibly didn't need changing in the first place. Or could be changed with much simpler pre-existing technology.

The devs are unprofessional in terms of real work ethic, and beat around the bush. I don't actually think they knowingly tried to just steal money but I do think they vastly underestimated what they were doing and now they're sitting there with their thumbs up their rumps trying to figure out wtf to do next. Because if this goes on long enough with no real progress on MGO and the only real reward investors got was a 80%+ drop to their money then I'm sure the SEC would like to talk to them...

Fallenzz

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

Fallenzz quite literally might be the stupidest person in this thread. Anyone who sheds light on the BS of this project gets labeled a troll by him... lol he sounds like an 'incel'... Got news for you buddy when 100 women reject you it's not the women it's YOU. You think if this project was going according to plan so many people would be having doubts? And if we're just trolls then we should be easy to debunk, but you clearly either lack the brains or the argument. Either one is bad for you.

Funny how you shills never prove anything wrong...you say some BS about how the project is 'finally' (wtf) going to plan and 'hope' that the team does what they've promised they would do...

Also how does having the original white paper saved do anything...literally ANYTHING for this argument? N-rG is apparently linking and up-to-date version and you think the older version supercedes the new version?... I don't know ANYWHERE that works. Anywhere at all. In every single field involving contracts of sorts when a new contract is established and published it makes moot the older contract.... Are you clinging to the hope that you can hold the old WP against the dev team?... Bad shill is bad.

Don't bother man, unless it's fun troll slaying practice for you. I've seen him and others for a long time in this thread and when many of us started seeing red flags, all they saw was potential green ones. They're too high on hopium to accept that they might have lost money. It mostly comes down to embarrassment or something and jealousy with how everyone and their mother made a killing in the ICO bubble, but shit projects like this one are failing fast. Obviously if MGO turned their shit around I'd have no problem buying back in and hopefully making some money, but as it stands I'm not going to hold tokens based on hope and thank god I'm one of the many who got out early with a SMALL profit. Too many others have lost 100k+ in value...and with current pricing I'm pretty sure there's one guy from early EARLY in the thread who lost like 500k+... unless he sold out but who knows. I'm slightly ashamed to say this ICO was where I learned a lot of lessons I use today. Like when I saw that guy showing he had close to a million bucks in MGO (could be remembering wrong and it was 100k, but 99% certain it was almost $1m) I thought "well this MUST be a winner if more successful 'investors' are putting so much coin into this coin" ... that was my first and likely last lesson involving the fact that legendary members here and probably most whales in general don't know shit about shat. Many do I'm sure but there seems to be a misconception (especially in developed nations) where wealth and success somehow mean a person is intelligent or has some skill you dont... Often this is not the case. But hey now I know to ESPECIALLY not buy into the rich guys shilling a project.

That's why I'm pretty passionate about exposing shitty projects when I can. I (luckily at a gain) fell for the shilling and the overall excitement that we're all gonna go to the moon together...now I invest in projects that have product already started BEFORE they had any funding. Not some crap project like GAME that had literally no utility at all for years. Oh my god you can send the tokens....cool. Send em to a store that doesn't work cool... why aren't we using btc again?...

It is proven in the reports that gamecredits has a lot of active developments whereas mobilego simply says backend work is being done and wallet integration with gnation is ongoing. Same story for months while GC has somehow found funding for major dev work Lips sealed  Quite obvious where that fund came from

Also, at the large risk of sounding stupid because I knowingly invested in this idea for a project, I'm 99% certain that they were transparent about the goal being to use the MGO funding to 'fix' (my words not theirs) GAME.... Begs the question why GAME even needed more money in the first place especially after being somewhat established already at least in terms of trading. And secondly I think most of us who were fully aware of the project's funds being used in such a way thought that it would be supplemental type relationship...like excess money went to help out GAME as it's all part of a network (which apparently idiots like Fallenzz don't seem to understand regarding conflicting interests etc). Not where MGO funding goes completely to working on GAME and MGO gets next to 0 development... I thought we were not only going to be on bittrex (Don't buy their bullshit token protocol issues for a second) but also already be involved in wagering and tournaments etc.

This team is a huge fail all around. Seems like the gaming version of ParagonCoin...trying to revolutionize something that possibly didn't need changing in the first place. Or could be changed with much simpler pre-existing technology.

The devs are unprofessional in terms of real work ethic, and beat around the bush. I don't actually think they knowingly tried to just steal money but I do think they vastly underestimated what they were doing and now they're sitting there with their thumbs up their rumps trying to figure out wtf to do next. Because if this goes on long enough with no real progress on MGO and the only real reward investors got was a 80%+ drop to their money then I'm sure the SEC would like to talk to them...

keep trolling and fudding. I wonder why fudders like you are still in this thread trying to troll and fud I really wonder
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

these guys are lucky that they didn't have the big investors like Tim Draper, in this case they could be concerned how to deliver their project
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Zechis966, Yes, I was that guy who put 4000 eth (1 m dollars at that time) into MGO.
Now they are worth ~100k $ (i sold 200k mgo by the way)
You may call me an asshole if you wish but I still hodl around half million coins

P.s. I dont regret anything I did in life

Prove it. Sign a message from the associated ETH address that had 1 mil in MGO
N-rG

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Now we should even celebrate that "soon" news will be published  Cheesy
Like buy, we deliever news soon, that we soon present a product or a change. Like we did several times in the past to make you buying our coins.
The management has access to lets say 10.000.000 USD. I even don't believe that there is that much present. I was told that Sergey and his brother already put a lot beside to have a very comfortable life. If you don't believe me, make your way to serbia and see it by yourself.

But my point is, if you are so confident that you would present the game changer news soon, wouldn't you buy your own shares? Companies do this. Its not playing with an investment if you are sure about delivering something big. So if none in and not the company itself invest in their own vision, why should we? Especially with soon news about soon change.

I have still several bitcoins left, what I would be willing to put into GAME, but not now, not with that "management" until they proof their credibility and competence. Last is already heavily broken, since the Sholom family put aside a huge amount of the investors capital for their own interests.

So to sum this up, GAME itself still has huge potencial to hit even more than 10$ each. But not with a drunk leader at the oar. Get this man clean again or put the Sholoms aside. Any manager that destroyed nearly 98% of their former stock market, would be kicked out long time ago. By writing this, I really wonder why we still have shills here.

We as a community have to stick together to make a change possible. With shills trying to push a broken company with sick arguments, insulting other members we cannot achieve a change.
Without a closed and strong community we cannot attrack other motivated, new heads to this coin who could maybe make something like a hard fork possible to pick up the chance to really deliver something big.

Now Epic started to fight Steam by lowering their store fees massively. Epic is under control of Tencent and they have billions of dollars they can "burn". And if you know Tencent you also know, they are fast, modern and willig to try something new. And they don't need years for that. Their iteration for new features in WeChat is so fast, if you ever tried it, you know what I am talking about.

If they get the idea to integrate an own blockchain currency into their shop, you can be happy to even get 1 cent for all of your coins together, no matter if MGO or GAME. Consider this.

Zechis966

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

Zechis966, Yes, I was that guy who put 4000 eth (1 m dollars at that time) into MGO.
You may call me an asshole if you wish but I still hodl around half million coins

This guy put it in at ICO and I believe was a legendary member. I will search the beginning thread just to find him. I believe his name was Mal or something...

I could've sworn I had a PM with him and it's no longer there so it's possible he deleted his shit...I might have too if I lost all that money but in any case someone with enough autism could search page by page and there's probably a few replies (including from me) quoting the address he posted....and it indeed had a crap load of MGO.

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Hello everybody. A coin can never grow continuously in value. I do not see anything terrible in this. I wish success to all.

For few days volume was very good when it was over a million. Now it has decreased at significant level which may be the reason we see further decrease in the value of MGO too. Having hope and keep on going can resolve the problem we are facing as holders. There should be something interesting reserved inside the GNation platform.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

Hello everybody. A coin can never grow continuously in value. I do not see anything terrible in this. I wish success to all.

For few days volume was very good when it was over a million. Now it has decreased at significant level which may be the reason we see further decrease in the value of MGO too. Having hope and keep on going can resolve the problem we are facing as holders. There should be something interesting reserved inside the GNation platform.

Big reason for this you didn't invested into this project so everything is looking normal from your opinion. I agreed with you it's hard for any underdevelopment project to grow steady but there is no limit when that soon will become true.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

This guy put it in at ICO and I believe was a legendary member. I will search the beginning thread just to find him. I believe his name was Mal or something...

I could've sworn I had a PM with him and it's no longer there so it's possible he deleted his shit...I might have too if I lost all that money but in any case someone with enough autism could search page by page and there's probably a few replies (including from me) quoting the address he posted....and it indeed had a crap load of MGO.

I assume it's MalReynolds, I know him from the ICONOMI thread and he did invest a lot in MGO at the time, not sure if it's the same guy as eth.ezhik though. Although the MalReynolds account does seem to be hacked, promoting some ICO in December 2017 and total radio silence after:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369216

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Wow, you are whale, the decision you make is still good especially if you make money in other projects.
Investing with $1 million in just one project is a big risk, you belong to the whales, I hope you will have a positive vibe and let's see success in the future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: