Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

Guys, we must wake up and gather a group of people who are ready to go to Belgrade
and have a conversation with Sholoms as well as demand funds back by swapping MGO
to ETH with an ICO plus compensation of time spent! No lawyers needed, We can
solve this problem collectively!! I'm ready! Tickets won't be expensive!

The more of us the higher the chances of getting money back.
At least 10-20 people needed! All MGO holders

Instead of passive waiting!
Who supports this idea of visiting Belgrade
ENTER: https://t.me/mgo_investors

Guys, we must wake up and gather a group of people who are ready to go to Belgrade
and have a conversation with Sholoms as well as demand funds back by swapping MGO

Instead of passive waiting!!!
JOIN THIS CHAT: https://t.me/mgo_investors

Any reason to post the same stuff again and again if someone interested than he can read your previous post. Please don't bother us with this practice and the truth is that it is not possible at this stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

Instead of passive waiting!
ENTER: https://t.me/mgo_investors

Instead of passive waiting!!!
JOIN THIS CHAT: https://t.me/mgo_investors

Any reason to post the same stuff again and again if someone interested than he can read your previous post. Please don't bother us with this practice and the truth is that it is not possible at this stage.

i'm sure it's possible for someone to get in serbia i don't think everyone invested outside UE so someone close can get on a bus even and get some days on sholom backs. will be a fun sholomfest

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

If there was anything left to keep watching dreams of good times is totally gone. I have made up my mind to move on no matters what is. This loss may recover form somewhere else but it is becoming more frustrating to be here. Their location they moved with planing to not be easy for anyone to reach them. They were very clever form the start , we didn't understand their moves.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

If there was anything left to keep watching dreams of good times is totally gone. I have made up my mind to move on no matters what is. This loss may recover form somewhere else but it is becoming more frustrating to be here. Their location they moved with planing to not be easy for anyone to reach them. They were very clever form the start , we didn't understand their moves.

Finding them won't be difficult

I didn't invest in MGO and only have some GameCredits since long time ago but I wish you will be able to find them and give the scammers what they deserves. I saw hundred of scams in the past years all over the forum and hopefully they will start pay back what they stole (in a way or the other).

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Kakady13

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

Greetings to the community!

The goal of this letter is to deliver our team’s statement and view on many issues being discussed in the last few weeks, both on the project’s platforms and in other external channels.

First of all, we want to assure all interested parties that the MGO project is alive and that our work has not stopped, despite all the speculation, even for a moment. None of our representatives are hiding from the investors or authorities, and the doors of our office in Belgrade are open for everyone without any exceptions. However, it’ll be very difficult to follow our “Open Information and Transparency” policy (within the premises of our office) because of certain individuals who unfortunately broke their non-disclosure agreements.

Unreliable spread of that information, manipulation of any nature, and most of all open slander due to our transparent stance are all affecting the development of the project, its long-term contracts and commitments, and therefore the interests of our investors, which we are committed to protect.

1. Communications in our channels

Access to MobileGO social channels is under control of certain type of individuals who have usurped them and refused to pass the access to the rightful owners of the project. Their actions against being transparent with investors have continued for a couple of months, and the quality and quantity of communication with users have been seriously affected. Because of this issue, we have been forced to create new channels of communication. You can find us here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobileGo-Community-1105566382915177/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mobilegooff
TG channel: https://t.me/mobilegochannel
TG chat: https://t.me/mobilegochat
Discord: https://discord.gg/pXHfbpU

We are happy to go on with constructive dialogue with everyone.

2. Scam accusations

We’ve heard many accusations that the MGO project is nothing but a scam. What actually is a scam? A scam is “a fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt to obtain money or something else of value. Scams traditionally resided in confidence tricks, where an individual would misrepresent themselves as someone with skill or authority, i.e. a doctor, lawyer, investor. After the internet became widely used, new forms of scams emerged such as lottery scams, scam baiting, email spoofing, phishing, or request for helps” (definition via http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html)

As you can see, there’s nothing alike our situation. When a company or certain individuals work on achieving their goals and delivering on all the commitments they have undertaken with the investors, it is not a scam or fraud. These accusations are false, and they harm not only the project but also those who truly care for its success.

3. Plummeting token prices

Some investors reproach us about a missed opportunity due to the falling token price. We want to stress that we are doing everything we can in order to follow through with the launch as planned. You may have noticed that token price fluctuations are correlated with certain acts of some individuals, who have made themselves “famous” in the last few days.

We value every dollar that has been amassed by your contributions. We also understand that the market price of attracting 1 user to a platform is not on par with those great goals we have been pursuing for this project. Our team is sure that our WP goals may be reached not by a direct launch of the project without any audience interested in the product but by integration of our platform with big representatives of existing businesses—gaming industry, payment systems, telecommunications, etc.

All of these partnerships cannot be disclosed at this time due to certain legal restrictions. In spite of that, we are sure that when partnerships are announced, few investors would reproach us on the choice, quality, and size of the attracted partners.

4. Readiness to sue

A person’s readiness to defend their rights in court is unconditional. We would be happy to prove our rightful stance and pursue the interests of our investors in any chosen court anywhere in the world.

Please remember that such process (provided it is initiated) would drain team’s energy and resources that could otherwise have been used to develop the project further, and the process would be harmed and tampered along with its reputation. We concede that this is exactly what certain individuals want. We hope that our community would not be caught up in their manipulations, because such acts would not be counted constructive towards our goals to improve the MGO project.

Assuming that investors want to gain profit from this project, we hope that you understand how actions described in paragraphs 2 and 3 negatively affect our project. A mere possibility of the outcome described in paragraph 4 imposes even more delays on any possible partnerships that could be soon finalized. A possible loss of such partners would have a devastating effect on the project, and there would be no one to blame except the initiators of all the negativity and information disclosure together with their sympathizers.

We are truly thankful to those of you who have kept their cool, have not panicked and fell for these manipulations. All your questions about the current status and the development of our project should be addressed to the new channels listed above.

Stay tuned!

GameCredits

support@gamecredits.com

www.gamecredits.com

MGO community latest news
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Finding them won't be difficult

I didn't invest in MGO and only have some GameCredits since long time ago but I wish you will be able to find them and give the scammers what they deserves. I saw hundred of scams in the past years all over the forum and hopefully they will start pay back what they stole (in a way or the other).

It is really hard situation no words from dev what is going on right now. I think they are not working on this platform that is really worry situation for early investors but we want to make confirm this from dev.
TTrainBob

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

4. Readiness to sue

A person’s readiness to defend their rights in court is unconditional. We would be happy to prove our rightful stance and pursue the interests of our investors in any chosen court anywhere in the world.

Please remember that such process (provided it is initiated) would drain team’s energy and resources that could otherwise have been used to develop the project further, and the process would be harmed and tampered along with its reputation. We concede that this is exactly what certain individuals want. We hope that our community would not be caught up in their manipulations, because such acts would not be counted constructive towards our goals to improve the MGO project.

Assuming that investors want to gain profit from this project, we hope that you understand how actions described in paragraphs 2 and 3 negatively affect our project. A mere possibility of the outcome described in paragraph 4 imposes even more delays on any possible partnerships that could be soon finalized. A possible loss of such partners would have a devastating effect on the project, and there would be no one to blame except the initiators of all the negativity and information disclosure together with their sympathizers.

We are truly thankful to those of you who have kept their cool, have not panicked and fell for these manipulations. All your questions about the current status and the development of our project should be addressed to the new channels listed above.

Literally millions of dollars and a year+ later and what is there to show for MobileGo? You have a lot of audacity trying to preemptively blame investors trying to hold people accountable. You alone have tampered and harmed the reputation.

The complete lack of ownership for the situation is both laughable and also sad. Yes, a lot of people are angry. If people involved in this project actually had pride in their work, pride in their product and pride in themselves then they should be even angrier. 

Talk, talk, talk. No one wants to hear this BS anymore. Quit wasting everyone's time with lame explanations and produce. Results speak for themselves. When you don't have results then you have to fill it with excuses, explanations, BS and other noise. Stop talking. Starting producing.

People aren't going away because you ask them to. The way to get this to stop is grow a set of balls, get your shit together and get things done.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

Can somebody explain what happened to this project ? I see people talk about courts and stuff like that . Can somebody quote me and tell short story what it is about ? This project use to be quite promising as i rememeber . Would study all myself , but got little no time :/
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Yeah got the newsletter. Same old, parnerships can't be disclosed and what? Who will trust them?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
cinco09

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:53 AM

Greetings to the community!

The goal of this letter is to deliver our team’s statement and view on many issues being discussed in the last few weeks, both on the project’s platforms and in other external channels.

First of all, we want to assure all interested parties that the MGO project is alive and that our work has not stopped, despite all the speculation, even for a moment. None of our representatives are hiding from the investors or authorities, and the doors of our office in Belgrade are open for everyone without any exceptions. However, it’ll be very difficult to follow our “Open Information and Transparency” policy (within the premises of our office) because of certain individuals who unfortunately broke their non-disclosure agreements.

Unreliable spread of that information, manipulation of any nature, and most of all open slander due to our transparent stance are all affecting the development of the project, its long-term contracts and commitments, and therefore the interests of our investors, which we are committed to protect.

1. Communications in our channels

Access to MobileGO social channels is under control of certain type of individuals who have usurped them and refused to pass the access to the rightful owners of the project. Their actions against being transparent with investors have continued for a couple of months, and the quality and quantity of communication with users have been seriously affected. Because of this issue, we have been forced to create new channels of communication. You can find us here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MobileGo-Community-1105566382915177/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mobilegooff
TG channel: https://t.me/mobilegochannel
TG chat: https://t.me/mobilegochat
Discord: https://discord.gg/pXHfbpU

We are happy to go on with constructive dialogue with everyone.

2. Scam accusations

We’ve heard many accusations that the MGO project is nothing but a scam. What actually is a scam? A scam is “a fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt to obtain money or something else of value. Scams traditionally resided in confidence tricks, where an individual would misrepresent themselves as someone with skill or authority, i.e. a doctor, lawyer, investor. After the internet became widely used, new forms of scams emerged such as lottery scams, scam baiting, email spoofing, phishing, or request for helps” (definition via http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html)

As you can see, there’s nothing alike our situation. When a company or certain individuals work on achieving their goals and delivering on all the commitments they have undertaken with the investors, it is not a scam or fraud. These accusations are false, and they harm not only the project but also those who truly care for its success.

3. Plummeting token prices

Some investors reproach us about a missed opportunity due to the falling token price. We want to stress that we are doing everything we can in order to follow through with the launch as planned. You may have noticed that token price fluctuations are correlated with certain acts of some individuals, who have made themselves “famous” in the last few days.

We value every dollar that has been amassed by your contributions. We also understand that the market price of attracting 1 user to a platform is not on par with those great goals we have been pursuing for this project. Our team is sure that our WP goals may be reached not by a direct launch of the project without any audience interested in the product but by integration of our platform with big representatives of existing businesses—gaming industry, payment systems, telecommunications, etc.

All of these partnerships cannot be disclosed at this time due to certain legal restrictions. In spite of that, we are sure that when partnerships are announced, few investors would reproach us on the choice, quality, and size of the attracted partners.

4. Readiness to sue

Stay tuned!

GameCredits

support@gamecredits.com

www.gamecredits.com

MGO community latest news

Everyone here has been scammed!!! And you want us to be quite now? This has been as bad if not worse than the Bitconnect scam. Sergey and his brother will have to answer just like all of those Bitconnect shills. If not in court than through public awareness about what they have done to investors. You are the scum of the earth and deserve to be treated as such!!!
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

Can somebody explain what happened to this project ? I see people talk about courts and stuff like that . Can somebody quote me and tell short story what it is about ? This project use to be quite promising as i rememeber . Would study all myself , but got little no time :/
Initially, this project was very promising but then it was different. Currently you can see the price of MGO on coinmarketcap, people are disappointed after a year of waiting. They felt the group had cheated them.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Holy shit MGO got pumped from the swap news lol.  worth more than ICO now.  All we need is an exchange that doesn't contract you with AIDS/HEPc/EBOLA/TB and we're good to go
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Initially, this project was very promising but then it was different. Currently you can see the price of MGO on coinmarketcap, people are disappointed after a year of waiting. They felt the group had cheated them.

Yes, there are certainly not a few disappointments in this project, but still the token is traded and for example today it does not even grow badly in price, and there are volumes too. I think that this is not the end of the project and still ahead, you just need to be able to wait. Good luck to the project and the team, and I hope that I will not be mistaken in it.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Yes, there are certainly not a few disappointments in this project, but still the token is traded and for example today it does not even grow badly in price, and there are volumes too. I think that this is not the end of the project and still ahead, you just need to be able to wait. Good luck to the project and the team, and I hope that I will not be mistaken in it.

Price does not decide if this project is scam or not . Does devs still active and delivering project roadmap ? As i see now , alot of really good projects with great ideas are under ICO price , but it does not mean its scam Cheesy Really liked this project long time ago and wanted to fill my holding bag . I think this is the moment to get that done . Just need some confirimation from community or any upcoming news ?
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Price does not decide if this project is scam or not . Does devs still active and delivering project roadmap ? As i see now , alot of really good projects with great ideas are under ICO price , but it does not mean its scam Cheesy Really liked this project long time ago and wanted to fill my holding bag . I think this is the moment to get that done . Just need some confirimation from community or any upcoming news ?

How about do some actual reading than spewing nonsense, communications has been terrible since the past months and now here they came back announcing a buy back, pretty much they ran out of funds and now trying to trick their foolish community into buying and hoping the price will pump. So, that they can dump their reserved MGO holdings
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Now people have nice to swap this token with GameCredit which also losing its value very fast I hope in next few days both will have same value. But still there is no clear statement what is happening behind the scene.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

How about do some actual reading than spewing nonsense, communications has been terrible since the past months and now here they came back announcing a buy back, pretty much they ran out of funds and now trying to trick their foolish community into buying and hoping the price will pump. So, that they can dump their reserved MGO holdings
And where can I read the announcement of the buy back of tokens, and what will be the price of the redemption? I think it would be right to do an exchange of 1MGO - 1GAME
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

I have recently looked at all the tokens which had start being on dual blockchain protocols. I am referring at well known erc-20 which are Ethereum based and waves based tokens. What is strange and unfortunate none of these waves based token has delivered yet.  We can see long list of tokens and they all treated and left their investors in dark.
Sadly, by doing a double supported blockchain makes it only worst. In the first ico who conduct it makes a big funds we know that time sasha and vitalik were both very active in being advisory board of this projects but now the time comes it was been almost failed with this projects.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

I have recently looked at all the tokens which had start being on dual blockchain protocols. I am referring at well known erc-20 which are Ethereum based and waves based tokens. What is strange and unfortunate none of these waves based token has delivered yet.  We can see long list of tokens and they all treated and left their investors in dark.
Sadly, by doing a double supported blockchain makes it only worst. In the first ico who conduct it makes a big funds we know that time sasha and vitalik were both very active in being advisory board of this projects but now the time comes it was been almost failed with this projects.
Maybe that is because of the current price, it's not MGO alone I guess but most of the altcoins have experience that kind of problem.
If they will scam investors, it will ruin their reputation and might face charges, so that is my basis why until now I still trust on the team to develop this project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

it's been a long time that i'm not visiting here , but randomly i found this and checking MGO current price on cmc.
looks like both MGO and GAME have a bad situations right now

Tozex