Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:39:32 AM

Just like what other and what other threads with the same content as this yes bitcoins has no limitations in what the users must be in order to use it,its free so anyone can access it and learn
yes I agree with you. it is the advantage of using bitcoin, we only can use fiat in area which it is adopted as payment system. we have to convert it first before use fiat in out side country.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:00:00 AM

Most ordinary citizens know how to use the internet and operate a computer/mobile device so yeah, Bitcoin can be and is used by ordinary citizens. One doesn't need to know and understand all the technical aspects of bitcoin in order to utilize it.

Using the internet is different from having the confidence to use Bitcoin. That is why a "killer app" is needed.
My grandma can send emails, but she has difficulty in comprehending what Bitcoin even is.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

Just like what other and what other threads with the same content as this yes bitcoins has no limitations in what the users must be in order to use it,its free so anyone can access it and learn

There's no limitation ,everyone is allowed ,no requirements no restrictions. We just need to be oriented on what we should do to avoid being scammed.

And it is borderless.
In fact as long as they're computer literate they can manage to use the internet so there's no way nobody can't use and know bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Why not ? I mean, there is no rules that only people that interested in technology that only can use bitcoin. All people's backgrounds can use bitcoin, the different is people that not interested on bitcoin and crypto things will be more harder to understand.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:25:18 AM

Of course it can be, for example I am a normal citizen can use bitcoin. Even if there is income because bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:27:41 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 03:41:21 AM by angaper

I am convinced that the use of bitcoin will always be focused on a certain niche of people with a certain educational level, so I very much doubt that one day it will be used by large masses without access to technology or basic digital education. However this is not so bad in itself, because it is well known that big capital is in few hands, and are the ones that promote and impel in one way or another the success or failure of a project.
Unfortunately the future of bitcoin is not in the hands of the majority, but in few big whales, as we have been able to witness lately.
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:59:23 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

I think for now its still hard to know if they can be able to understand it and use it but I do think that I'm sure it will happen. First before ordinary people can understand and use bitcoin first, they need to understand the basic knowledge of it and what is the purpose of it. Many people don't trust this kind of scheme because they think this is just a scam of this is just nothing for them but we want to convince them and tell them what it can benefit them for their future. I'm sure one day they will surely think on it and what is it if bitcoin is spread throughout the world and when our governments invest on them. There is a highly chance that it will happen and when that day happen we all know that many people will invest on bitcoin like, tradesmen, teachers, housewives,firemen, butchers and other ordinary people around the world. we are in a blink of the future and me myself can't wait it will happen.  Wink
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

Definetly it can be, as long as they can understand what really bitcoin is and how it works because if they are not into IT or technology I guess they can learn how use it since it is an income which people will really like to learn on no matter how hard it is. I guess as long they can access in internet the they can have it they do not need to be enthusiast.I hope someday everyone can freely access into it anyway  Smiley And also every one can invest their money into bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:59:11 AM

Most ordinary citizens know how to use the internet and operate a computer/mobile device so yeah, Bitcoin can be and is used by ordinary citizens. One doesn't need to know and understand all the technical aspects of bitcoin in order to utilize it.
With internet access everyone can use bitcoin but until now there are still many people who do not know what bitcoin so that people who have internet access also not necessarily use bitcoin if they do not know what bitcoin.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

With internet access everyone can use bitcoin but until now there are still many people who do not know what bitcoin so that people who have internet access also not necessarily use bitcoin if they do not know what bitcoin.

Everyone has equal rights when it comes to using bitcoins but what separates us it the knowledge on how we use or earn it. Once an ordinary citizen learns about bitcoins and its usage, the information will spread from person-to-person, creating an everlasting cycle until everyone knows it already. Not to mention, the benefit of us having bitcoins is that it helps us from earning extra income to support our families. This also creates a potential to at least help the society especially the marginalized sectors to earn money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

Of course it can be, for example I am a normal citizen can use bitcoin. Even if there is income because bitcoin.

All of us are free to use bitcoin. This is the good thing about bitcoin, the same as fiat money. Fiat is for rich,middle and poor people. So there's no way for you to be prohibited in using bitcoin. Because even a country bans bitcoin, still you can have a lot of ways to use bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Hardware wallets have made it much easier for ordinary people to use bitcoin, it makes it similar to the process of logging on to internet banking and in my opinion much safer too.
Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

according to my observation, most people do not know about Bitcoin. only those who love technology as we know and love it. If we want to develop further Bitcoin, we should bring technology closer to people's lives better. That is the best way to grow Bitcoin. Your observations are correct, and I think anyone saw it
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:46:06 AM

It seems like a good date to mention that we are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the ATM Automated Teller Machine, that was thought to replace bankers but instead increased the amount of service people at banks.
So the question is if pretty much everyone can use an ATM now 5 decades later 3 decades for most uses then it should easily be possible to do with Bitcoin, just like Online Banking moved from niche to mainstream.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-atm-anniversary-idUSKBN19I166
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/personal-banking/current-accounts/story-behind-worlds-first-cashpoint/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

if u see one satoshi = 1 penny u see lots of usage but it would have to scale up so if u send 100satoshi transaction fee would have to be in the 1-5 satoshi range
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:23:47 AM

Hardware wallets have made it much easier for ordinary people to use bitcoin, it makes it similar to the process of logging on to internet banking and in my opinion much safer too.

Though most of these ordinary people using bitcoin don't really use it but make it an asset that must be saved for a good price in the future. So I guess they an easily use many wallets as web wallet, paper wallets or hardware wallets as long as they are arning bitcoins and saving it for the good price the next time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:44:14 PM

Why not if have a gadgets in you know how to use it cellphone or tablet and computer. No matter who you are if you have a knowledge. Bitcoin is big help to get a part-time job can do buy everything you want it or something purposes of you.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:15:10 PM

Maybe in the near future bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens. Nowadays, people tend to search for convenient ways to earn. People are linked through technologies and technology spreads news faster than the way it is before. Maybe when people get to know the convenience of bitcoin, people will be eager to learn more about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:22:33 PM

Maybe in the near future bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens. Nowadays, people tend to search for convenient ways to earn. People are linked through technologies and technology spreads news faster than the way it is before. Maybe when people get to know the convenience of bitcoin, people will be eager to learn more about it.
In fact, the opportunity to earn is a very important moment in the promotion of bitcoin to the masses. Look at the graphics market. The miners created a shortage RX 470 in the world. Here you have the consequences of earning opportunities. Anything like ordinary people, and therefore on the mass of bitcoin is to say very early.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:31:45 PM

In fact, the opportunity to earn is a very important moment in the promotion of bitcoin to the masses. Look at the graphics market. The miners created a shortage RX 470 in the world. Here you have the consequences of earning opportunities. Anything like ordinary people, and therefore on the mass of bitcoin is to say very early.
Let us set aside the mining talk for a moment and look even at the future of the ordinary citizens. What would you think an ordinary citizen like a farmer, cook, and fishermen choose if in their town it only accept Fiat Currency? Would you think they even bother using Bitcoin for the future of technology? I guess not because the point in them from the start is to earn the most liquid asset possible which is cash. Even if the demand gets bigger and bigger in the future I don't think that the ordinary citizens will prefer Cryptocurrency. Look at Credit Cards and Debit Cards they are non-existent for ordinary citizens as they want to use Fiat Currency more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: