Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:25:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43524 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

bitcoin is a digital money so for you to be able to use it you have to know how to buy and sell them and have a wallet atleast
so basically people will have to learn using it and ordinary citizens are capable of learning so its not impossible
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.
When someone wants to invest in bitcoin he will be well aware of all these things which you mentioned here. Without internet it is not possible to use bitcoin in any term. Besides many other things are also very important like knowledge, skills, information about bitcoin and the dare to afford lose, because the price in this day is very unstable and volatile. Entering in bitcoin world is full of risks.

It can be used by ordinary people but they can't make profit from it. They can only "USE" it that's all. No benefit, profit, anything good.

One must be rich to take the advantage of bitcoin.

Really are you sure of this?  That ordinary people cannot make a profit to it and that they can only use it, are you sure of that?  It seems ironic that you will only be able to use bitcoin of you are going to ise it.  Basically bitcoin has mo reason why there is a need to know the gender of the user and even the status of life.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:30:55 PM

Of course ordinary citizens can use bitcoins. But, the catch is that, they will not be able to use it properly unless they have atleast some knowledge about cryptography and security. A lot of terms used in the community will leave them confused. But, the thing is that anyone can learn something if it is an interest or a necessity. Just look at computers Cheesy

Yes it is , but we should consider the fact that before someone can be able to use bitcoin thy must have gadget , Internet connection and specially enough knowledge for them to access it cause we all know that bitcoin is a digital system and its kinda techy we should be guided by someone who has a enough knowledge in this system.
When someone wants to invest in bitcoin he will be well aware of all these things which you mentioned here. Without internet it is not possible to use bitcoin in any term. Besides many other things are also very important like knowledge, skills, information about bitcoin and the dare to afford lose, because the price in this day is very unstable and volatile. Entering in bitcoin world is full of risks.

It can be used by ordinary people but they can't make profit from it. They can only "USE" it that's all. No benefit, profit, anything good.

Really are you sure of this?  That ordinary people cannot make a profit to it and that they can only use it, are you sure of that?  It seems ironic that you will only be able to use bitcoin of you are going to ise it.  Basically bitcoin has mo reason why there is a need to know the gender of the user and even the status of life.

Yes right no matter who is using bitcoin and what his life style is, can make profit from bitcoin. Ordinary people can make profit from bitcoin as it is easy to use and you need only a computer and primary computer skills to operate. And bitcoin is a good source of earning for an ordinary person.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Yes whoever we are can used bitcoin.just like in Philippines we can use bitcoin to pay bills online,buy load, and send payout to remittances and even to bank accts
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

Bitcoin can be used by ordinary person kid,teen,or adult can be used bitcoin it widely spread in the world but it hard to explain to the first timer. For me ordinary person like me can use bitcoin to any kind of use like purchasing product you can trade or invest to double you income or use for necessary thing that you can spend wisely.

h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:39:10 PM

People with interest with bitcoin can learn how to use it, this will depend on how would be the popularity of bitcoin will go on. Not only those who are computer savvy have the chance to use bitcoin because it is not complicated as what people are thinking. There is a guide for anyone to follow if they like to try it, once they read and try it, it would be very easy for them to use it, to tell you, I'm not computer savvy but I learn to use it easily.
Everyone should know that bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is easily changeable to any other currency so any ordinary citizens who have a bitcoins and they want to used it without online shopping or business then they can change to their desire currency and can invest.

saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:46:25 PM

Yes right no matter who is using bitcoin and what his life style is, can make profit from bitcoin. Ordinary people can make profit from bitcoin as it is easy to use and you need only a computer and primary computer skills to operate. And bitcoin is a good source of earning for an ordinary person.
You are right bitcoin is for everybody and its very easy to use specially for young ones. We can make profit out of bitcoin no matter how small is your capital money all we have to do is to learn how to make it grown.

Oroplata

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizen, but it is not for everybody. Some elderly people are too hard headed to learn this new technology.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:44:35 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

Sure. It is essential that technology is simple to use. It's like credit or debit card, you don't really need to know how it works in order to use it. Simpler it is, more people will use it especially if it benefits them in some way.
Kamal87

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:50:32 PM

i think using bitcoin doesn't required any place on the society any person will do to use bitcoin as lon as tgat person is not bad enough to hold money. Aa long as tgat person keeps to work hard in order to have a good income. We all know that even the poorest person can use it as long as he have some strategies that will help him to eaarn good and even ordinary citizens can used it. Bitcoin was free to used as long as you have knowledge about it. Its not hard to understand especially when you exert time and effort to read some info about it.......................
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

Yeah, but i dont think that poor people are able to spend bitcoins, or even earn them.. Maybe them dont even have a laptop or any internet connection and they can not use bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency. So i dont think that everybody can use bitcoin, but obviously that the whole society can use it, and it would be very easy to pay in a store with bitcoins, because payments are done instantly.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:03:48 PM

Bitcoin is no rocket science to understand, with proper implementation of information about bitcoin regular people would have no issues in using it in their day to day lives. If we could learn to use credit cards even after been used to cash, there's definitely a way to get used to bitcoin without having to be a tech savvy person.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

still needs to be much simpler to use to become massively adopted, for both users and merchants...
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

People with interest with bitcoin can learn how to use it, this will depend on how would be the popularity of bitcoin will go on. Not only those who are computer savvy have the chance to use bitcoin because it is not complicated as what people are thinking. There is a guide for anyone to follow if they like to try it, once they read and try it, it would be very easy for them to use it, to tell you, I'm not computer savvy but I learn to use it easily.
Some people think that bitcoins can’t be useful for every one but its totally wrong because an ordinary citizen who need cash then he can also get bitcoin in cash .because bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is easily be convrtable to any other desire currency .
thepolarbear

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:39:28 PM

I agree with you! I think all of us can access and used bitcoin because in my opinion, it is a forum for everyone but the main issue here is that people without the enough knowledge about technology and cryptocurrency like bitcoin cannot navigate it so well especially to those who don't have an interest in here. Still I can say that ordinary people are welcome here.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizen, but it is not for everybody. Some elderly people are too hard headed to learn this new technology.

I agree, some people are really dont know how to operate computers, so for me bitcoin can be use by ordinary citizen but they need to know first how computer works and internet. Some area here in our country dont have internet connection and they dont know how to use computer, so step by step after learning the basic tools i believe that in the future bitcoin will surely use by everybody.
Lancelot04

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:03:59 AM

I know some ordinary people who wants to colaborate by owning Bitcoins. Of course everyone could acquire that.
jcmelana1991

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:07:18 AM

Base on my personal opinion.it is yes ordinary citizens can use bitcoin as long as they want to learn.and willing to give some time in this bitcoin.
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

I know some ordinary people who wants to colaborate by owning Bitcoins. Of course everyone could acquire that.
Myself a common human and running my life with a simple day job. I'm no more a rich or something like that, long back came to know about bitcoin and now only realized it's for everyone and nothing for specific people. So now the price seems to be the one for the rich which is not the real fact.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

Base on my personal opinion.it is yes ordinary citizens can use bitcoin as long as they want to learn.and willing to give some time in this bitcoin.

Most of us are ordinary citizens, and only small percentage of bitcoin user are really tech savvy.  With that said, all of us can use bitcoin and can transact using it. So I think there is no difference when it comes to using it, except if you are someone who can really affect the transactions, you will be a extraordinary.

Everything can be learned if you are willing and you really want to do it.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: