Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin provide income on line?  (Read 34803 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:22:18 AM

there was "income on line" before bitcoin too. you were just unaware of it. the payment can go through any online payment processor working with fiat or even banks or even physical cheques in the mail!
take a look at advertising networks for example the google adsense. or check the online freelance sites that work with paypal,...
as long as there are people online to work and others to pay, there will be jobs.
You are right mate, and most online income can be found in Facebook media, but of course need to be careful anyway to choose in. because there are some hyip and ponzi scheme. So, when I found out bitcointalk.org it was a big answered prayer to me by God.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?
You know there a lot of work online that pay bitcoins and many got it. There are also business online that use bitcoins as their term of investments like trading different types of coins against bitcoin, you can earn a lot on this if you know how to trade correctly.
And even if you are not able to get bitcoins you can get an online job that pay on fiat, since fiat is more popular than bitcoin, there are a lot more of those jobs around and then you can use that money to buy bitcoin if you want or altcoins or whatever you want with it.
Nope, I think find some jobs in real-life very difficult for unemployed like me. Most of the jobs need worker have many degree, they do not care we have experience or not. Therefore, I think you should to earn Bitcoin through signature campaign or other jobs in this forum better than the jobs in real-life while you are unemployed and poor education.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Definitely yes, bitcoin can provide an income and there are many ways in order to earn money just like faucet, gambling, trading, and also signature campaign because for this is my way of having income.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:01:37 PM

Definitely yes, bitcoin can provide an income and there are many ways in order to earn money just like faucet, gambling, trading, and also signature campaign because for this is my way of having income.

That is right, being in a Signature Campaign can give you some small amounts or profit that you can use maybe in entertaining yourself or maybe using it to satisfy your needs. Still, I don't want to use it on gambling since I know that I can lose this balance that I can use for my family or maybe myself. Also, I can save them so when time comes that the price go high, I can have some decent profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:13:11 PM

many of my friends did not work but a lot of money away was great when compared, to me that is still working in the factory, I was confused from where producer obtained from bitcoin?

There are many online jobs that offers bitcoin as its form of payment to your job. A good example would be signature campaign, before the income here was not that good but after many price hike on the value of bitcoin the daily income on my signature campaigns also grew. Today my earnings from signature campaign would reach 9,000 pesos monthly and that is very helpful to me and my family.

Signature campaign can give you a decent income but it is not sustainable since most and come and go. I think the better way is trading if you can learn trading develop your own strategy and stick to it, you should be successful.

Agreed with you, signature campaigns are paying good amount to the participants. If you are able to deliver constructive posts then you can be successful in the signature campaigns. People should consider it as a second income and should not depend on it for living.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

I can say that online jobs is really profitable. I earned now many bitcoin and my only capital is desktop and internet. I can say that 5 years from now I can now buy house and cars.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

Yes bitcoins provide incomes online, a lot of it actually. What you have been said was right, that you can gain a lot more money in bitcoins compared to regular jobs. The good thing about this job is they do not discriminate, even though tou do not have a degree or you have a disability or whatever it is even if you are young enough to be involved in this as long as you can do the job you're in. You can easily gain money through signature campaigns, bounty campaigns, twitter campaigns and a lot more. You can gain money in this because we all know that we can always convert bitcoins into fiat so this is a great opportunity for us.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:30:25 PM

There are many sites to earn bitcoins by competing surveys, offers and many things but look for trusted sites which actually pays to their users other are scam so be careful.

There were people who succeeded in bitcoin. It provides good earnings for jobless and people who seek for an extra income online. In here, we can gain much more than what we expect by joining signature campaigns and a lot more. All we have to do is just to focus on what we wanted to achieve.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:48:31 PM

I'm glad that bitcoin makes things useful online, before I was an addict game but after getting to know bitcoin all the games I left behind and always watching the prices for selling or buying.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

Yes bitcoin can really do provide an income online which has already been proven to be true since bitcoin was generated and operated online. Producers obtained the money circulation involve in the bitcoin cryptocurrency through the use of investments gathered from potential investors that invested their money into bitcoin cryptocurrency. Better try it for yourself so that you can also experience what your friends have already experience in which they do gain an income online. By doing that action, you can obtain much higher income that you can gain from your real job and online job in terms of joining various ways to gather bitcoin like trading, investing, joining campaigns that pay bitcoin in exchange and etc. By this, you can have larger income than the usual you have.

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:00:03 AM

Holding em will provide you earnings in long term, you can also try arbitrage to make money in daily basis.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

Bitcoin can be alternative that provide income to people who are always online in the internet. Just like joining here in the forum there is an opportunity to earn bitcoin when we join signature campaigns and when we had our payment we can hold it and wait for a year or two its either the coin will have a higher value or lesser but holding is worth the wait. So we need to be patient here to earn income.

rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

Bitcoin can be alternative that provide income to people who are always online in the internet. Just like joining here in the forum there is an opportunity to earn bitcoin when we join signature campaigns and when we had our payment we can hold it and wait for a year or two its either the coin will have a higher value or lesser but holding is worth the wait. So we need to be patient here to earn income.

very precisely because here we use is to buy at the bottom price and sell at the top price, to get the price difference is the advantage that we will get when applying such a way, but if in a state of need then legitimate right to sell directly from the previous work

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:57:37 AM

There's a lot of job thatcan get through online and bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin has a lot of oppurtunity in every people. There's a lot of ways to earn in  bitcoin like investing, trading, joining in such campaign and many more. You just need to explore to discover a lot. Be patience and time will come for you to earn more.
You cannot do that all because you have limited time, just focus on what you want to achieve and do things that will help you to success.
Trading for me is the best way of making money, it does need a lot of time but the earning is unlimited.
I agree to that. Trading is the best way of making money right now because there is a lot of altcoins that you can trade in the market where you can make money and it will not cost you a lot of time because you can just buy some altcoins and put it on a swing trade and not a day trading so you can have a lesser risk type of trading.
I agree with what you said. Trading is much better choice of getting money but that is not quite simple. It takes much hard work and dedication. Still if you are trading in altcoins or bitcoins that doesn’t matter until your strategy works on time. Buy altcoins and then trade for bitcoins that is actually more profitable in reality.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoin as online job. For example, joining signature campaign on this forum. It's simple way to earn bitcoin for mostly people in here. But, all of them need proccess. If you are newbie, you need to up your rank for minimum jr.member. Because, mostly campaign get requirement to join signature campaign is jr.member. I personally, working in regular job & offline job. Although, i have a big salary from regular job, but if i can get additional income, why not? So, my income so much. I can do anything like saving, investment, daily needs and more.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:28:39 AM

from joining campaign or play trading maybe. why dont ask your friend how they do that?
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:32:23 AM

Your friends are also working hard to earn from bitcoin. Bitcoin really create income online and it really exceeds some of people's salary, comparing to the traditional way of earning, earning online because of bitcoin is a lot more profitable. You must start involving yourself on bitcoin now to be able to earn a lot more money. There are so many jobs that bitcoin can give online and you need dedication and hardwork to earn big from bitcoin.
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

Your friends are also working hard to earn from bitcoin. Bitcoin really create income online and it really exceeds some of people's salary, comparing to the traditional way of earning, earning online because of bitcoin is a lot more profitable. You must start involving yourself on bitcoin now to be able to earn a lot more money. There are so many jobs that bitcoin can give online and you need dedication and hardwork to earn big from bitcoin.

it is so nowadays, a lot of work is available but also now the competition is equally strict, what is needed now is the creativity and the tools that qualified, to be able to compete with them here, because the best one who gets a lot of income
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:38:20 AM

it is so nowadays, a lot of work is available but also now the competition is equally strict, what is needed now is the creativity and the tools that qualified, to be able to compete with them here, because the best one who gets a lot of income
You don't need to compete to other people to earn money because you can earn money even without competition. You can earn money without competition because there is a lot of ways in earning bitcoin or money without competition and the only matter is, the determination of yours in earning bitcoin so even there is no competition but you have determination then you can still earn more and more bitcoin in the future.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:03:19 AM

Bitcoin provides good alternate source of income. There are several Bitcoin-only generating jobs like signature campaigns here, faucets, etc. Along with this, one can also make some good amount in btc through skill works like web designing and developing. Bitcoin is simply the currency so the best way to earn it is to demand the payment in Bitcoin!!

Exactly, but you do  some effort and spend more time before you earn a lot of money from online, like what you said Signature campaign  is one of alternative source of income and many others wanting to have applicant to advertise their campaign in exchange of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: