Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they are wise people who looks for a bright future. And because they believed that bitcoin is really worth to wait because it has a big potential to become more popular each day and will surely soar in the market and most of all it will stay and last, to be enjoyed by everyone who understands and interested in joining.
tarikul1921

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

People are still buying bitcoin because they are wise people who looks for a bright future.People are still buying Bitcoin even though they know that bitcoin value is now a very low and falling bitcoin because of that they see that they have the potential and they see that they can get a lot of money here if they buy bitcoin
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

In my view people are still buying Bitcoin because this currency is a futures investment. People can make money from buying Bitcoins at low prices and selling them at high prices. Bitcoin's popularity is not just the cause of people still buying Bitcoin but it can be used just like fiat money as it can be used as payment.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

The bitcoin is getting dipper into social media platforms, being advertised and that is the reason why it has more audience right who are interested in this cryptocurrency now.
We are observing that people are still investing in Bitcoin and the reason for this can only be the achievable and affordable market or in other words a favorable market. the market is recording investments these days too and this is the opportunity for people to get benefited with the Bitcoin in a low market because Bitcoin benefits you more in a low market rather than a normal market.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

The bitcoin is getting dipper into social media platforms, being advertised and that is the reason why it has more audience right who are interested in this cryptocurrency now.
We are observing that people are still investing in Bitcoin and the reason for this can only be the achievable and affordable market or in other words a favorable market. the market is recording investments these days too and this is the opportunity for people to get benefited with the Bitcoin in a low market because Bitcoin benefits you more in a low market rather than a normal market.
many reasons why people buy bitcoin, even if the price goes up, or goes down. but, the main reason is, as an investment tool. of course, to date, bitcoin is still rated as the best investment tool in the crpyto world.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

bitcoin is a valuable coin in crypto currency and modern world. few days ago bitcoin price is so hi like 16000$/BTC now its rate is low like 7500$/BTC. everyone known that bitcoin price will be grow up now and then. cause of that people are still buying BTC.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

the chance to buy when the btc price is falling because this coin has a uniqueness even though the price continues to fall btc still has popularity .The optimistic sense that bitcoin will promise a bright future
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

many reasons why people buy bitcoin, even if the price goes up, or goes down. but, the main reason is, as an investment tool. of course, to date, bitcoin is still rated as the best investment tool in the crpyto world.
they believe investing in bitcoin or other crypto currency give them more profit than saving money in bank.although its have big risky , but in several years they believe bitcoin can rise 10x .
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

That's right, Bitcoin will still be the best investment in the world of cryptocurrency, although in the future the price of Bitcoin is already very soared but the interest of investors and traders will always increase, because they believe Bitcoin will increasingly very good too, and Bitcoin of course suitable as a future asset.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

they believe investing in bitcoin or other crypto currency give them more profit than saving money in bank.although its have big risky , but in several years they believe bitcoin can rise 10x .

On this days, bitcoin is the most superior and famous coin right now, it is everywhere in the internet, so for those open-minded people, you should expected that they would invest right away in bitcoin since many people are using it already, it is enough proof that it is legit and not a scam. But it is the other way around for those people who are afraid to take the risk.

They wanted to earn money without doing anything at all that is why they are the most victim of scams. Earning big money is something where you put your efforts and if you are a risk taker.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
The reason why many investors are keep buying bitcoins because they know how profitable is the bitcoin. They know that it has importance in our economy and society. They are aware that the bitcoin will become more popular than before.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

People want to get quick profit that's why they buy bitcoin,  Crypto market is too much speculative and when there is speculation there are much chances of getting rich or either loosing all money.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

many people still choose bitcoin as their investment, because investing in bitcoin is a good choice in my opinion, and many people still believe that bitcoin will be very valuable in the future

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

many people still choose bitcoin as their investment, because investing in bitcoin is a good choice in my opinion, and many people still believe that bitcoin will be very valuable in the future
investing and hold for several months or years can give them big profits.althoug right now bitcoin price still not stable, but we hve good opportunity in this time.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

People are still buying BTC because people are believe the future of BTC is bright. Use of BTC is increasing day by day. BTC is being legal in many countries.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

People are still buying BTC because people are believe the future of BTC is bright. Use of BTC is increasing day by day. BTC is being legal in many countries.
although many believe that bitcoin is a bright future, but still, many assume that bitcoin is not good for the unfamiliar. I feel yes that who do not know the bitcoin it needs to be introduced and invited to go directly to know what bitcoin is like.

Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

I personally still believe to buy bitcoin an d hold it. Because I have got alot benefits from bitcoin in last year. I thank to bitcoin.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

because it is good. Dont you see that bitcoin only bring money to the people? the more money they invest in bitcoin, the more profit they can earn after years or even months. Therefore, we should buy bitcoin right now while we still have a chance
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

Because,the price of Btc will increase any time.Though there are many reasons here but we know that everyone wants to claim profit.Thats why,people still buying Btc.

buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

People just believe in the Freedom, that Bitcoin can give them, and also they think, that here in cryptocurrencies, work is really easy
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: