Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:55:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

Because everyone believes that bitcoin will continue to increase in the future. Therefore many people are still buying and investing bitcoin.
Also, first of all, the way Bitcoin dollars, euro-like currency, they are absolutely wrong. Bitcoin is not a valid currency. Bitcoin is not like a currency or a domestic currency. Bitcoin is dependent on one type of investment. Bitcoin's market value is rising on the number of people who invested. Though the market flactuates so fast the market keeps on going. There are times that it goes down but I am confident it will recover again
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

There are so many reasons why people is investing in bitcoin. But one main reason is they want to earn more money. In bitcoin it is possible to earn great money . It might take some time but if your patient enough u sure get big profits.

The price of bitcoins today is currently below $10k dollars and if you are interested on joining the cryptocurrency industry then right now is the best time to invest a huge amount because the market price is dumping, in this way you will surely earn a huge amount of profit.
It is best time for them to buy and hold bitcoin, with the passage time bitcoin is getting high in price but it is not high enough to sell, so hold if you have and buy if you have money, I am supporting those who want to earn money from bitcoin, now we should to sell but buy as people knows well about bitcoin benefit that bitcoin is the most promising currency to give huge profit at the end.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Lately, it covers a strong irritation by reading such posts. Especially the part about the fact that "bitcoin will never be used as a currency, which means it is not needed." If the author is honored to read the original representation of bitcoin, then it is written in black and white that this is a "prototype of a digital currency", and not a ready solution.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I will not stop telling everyone that bitcoin is the future economy of IT technologies, which every year more and more shows humanity its importance. Cryptocurrency is a blockchain technology that will enable many spheres of life to make progress.

Some of the traders in the market today are losing their hope on bitcoins and sell their coins immediately in the market but maybe the reason for that is they are not well knowledgeable about the market and they tends to sell their coins due to panicking.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

Bitcoin is like a good witch, it make you come over and over again, it is almost an addiction for crypto. Could it be something simmilar with the fortune games addiction?
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

Bitcoin is like a good witch, it make you come over and over again, it is almost an addiction for crypto. Could it be something simmilar with the fortune games addiction?
I have this addiction in crypto, I don't miss a single day without reading news and updates about crypto world, I can't miss that, I like so much crypto and especially bitcoin, because it helped me a lot as an investment and as an additional money, I don't think that people can stop buying bitcoin, because they believe that bitcoin will make them rich in the future, It's really a very good opportunity for them to buy a lot of bitcoin now and to make a huge profit later.
farosa

Activity: 506

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

Peoples don't have another way for getting any cryptocurrency because when you want to buy any coin firstly you have to get Bitcoin (there are other ways but Bitcoin is the best) then you can buy.
In addition now Bitcoin's price is so cheap and everybody want to earn same money.
Also Bitcoin proved itself unlike the other scam projects.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

Peoples don't have another way for getting any cryptocurrency because when you want to buy any coin firstly you have to get Bitcoin (there are other ways but Bitcoin is the best) then you can buy.
In addition now Bitcoin's price is so cheap and everybody want to earn same money.
People are better know that bitcoin can change their life and their price will more high because it does not matter that bitcoin price is now low rather it will again high and people will get alot of profit in future and that is why they hold their money for long term and now they want to buy more bitcoin because it will give them best profit.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

People are better know that bitcoin can change their life and their price will more high because it does not matter that bitcoin price is now low rather it will again high and people will get alot of profit in future and that is why they hold their money for long term and now they want to buy more bitcoin because it will give them best profit.

Yes, bitcoin price now continue to decrease and this is the right time to buy and hold, many investors are doing this strategies for so many years now and this is the reason why they keep buying more bitcoins.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

People keep on buying BTC for they have seen many good reasons and benefits that bitcoin could give. Even though many fake news of scam on social media, but for those who still trust btc they won't stop buying. Like me, i continue investing with my savings to BTC because i was hopping for this to give me good income.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a good investment for longer term or event short term investment. There is no doubt about it and this is the main reason why bitcoin is still trusted and still the number 1 coin in the cryptocurrency.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

The only catch in this question is because of the profitability that's why people continues to buy bitcoin. And indeed this investment is very worth buying and holding. Even me i would still invest for a high rate profitability.

buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.

It is just only for those people who understand what is pump and dump techniques but there are always those people who are newbies and buy only because they believe that it would make them rich.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Because the bitcoins are still the number one the king of the cryptocurrency nothing can beat them in this time because of the perks of being the first in the league. Of course before theybare weak too butbas time goes by a lot of people are recognizing them and loving them and now they have a lot of people all around the world. And of course new cryptocurrency are gonna have a hard time gaining people because the trust of the people will always be on bitcoins people are loyal that is their instincts
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Probably because bitcoin can still be trusted under any circumstances and should be trusted because it is proven in any way that bitcoin will be profitable.
and bitcoin is great for investing and now is a good time to buy it because the price is so cheap.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Exactly they want to get more profit for  the next pump of the price of it. We all know that the price was not fixed means atfter the rise there is a possibility that the price will fall again, thenbthats the time they will buy bitcoin again invest it until they get profit from it.

It is just only for those people who understand what is pump and dump techniques but there are always those people who are newbies and buy only because they believe that it would make them rich.

But if these newbies study how can these movement be so volatile, they can be used to it. If you are really aware of what is happening and what might happen, Bitcoin can really make you rich and that is not only Bitcoin, there are a lot of other crypto currencies that can make investors and traders rich. Even though it can make people rich, it is not that easy as we say it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

The only catch in this question is because of the profitability that's why people continues to buy bitcoin. And indeed this investment is very worth buying and holding. Even me i would still invest for a high rate profitability.

Peoples always looking for opportunity and profits. Bitcoin give that opportunity because bitcoin is long term investment. With bitcoin price condition right now, its an opportunity to make big profits because its lower more than 60% from highest.
Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Like John Mcafee said in one of his videos on twitter lately: You got to be a visionary to see where Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is going. `Most people see that bitcoin dropped from 20K to 7K and freak out and tell others how shit and dead bitcoin is, but visionaries see that bitcoin will go over 100.000 usd a piece and that bitcoin grew with massive growth since its creation.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Because they believe that bitcoin is a coin that will continue to benefit and will soon recover and rise again and people will still buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are now down
This is heck truth and I believe the same. Bitcoin is the future international currency and so many people are still investing in it because they know it is going to be profitable in future and irrespective of the little bit risk associated to the currency, they prefer the future profit and invest their money. One thing I always love to mention is that if you do not sell any Bitcoin in red market, you will not loose money.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Peoples always looking for opportunity and profits. Bitcoin give that opportunity because bitcoin is long term investment. With bitcoin price condition right now, its an opportunity to make big profits because its lower more than 60% from highest.
Not many people ask themselves why they are you investing in Bitcoin.Most will say it’s to make money quick, while others will say it’s a future investment in blockchain technology. For others, it might just be of curiosity.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: