Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE  (Read 127745 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

so now is best to pull our spread back into our wallets to be sure of claiming helium? we have until august 1 ?

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:07:22 PM

so now is best to pull our spread back into our wallets to be sure of claiming helium? we have until august 1 ?

I would say wait until you hear from Coins or Karma on what to do with your coins.  Until they give instruction everyone is speculating on what is and what will be.  Just my 2 mBTC.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 1008

born once atheist

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

So there was NO conversation with Bittrex?!?!?   What a bunch of liars.  I'm glad this scam got called out, before it even started LOL

Asking real questions toxic???  Intriguing...  liars never make good Crypto token

lol, you talk about personal insults and now you only have that.  Sad.  Helium fans are a creepy people

Miscommunication at worst. Quit the pathetic FUD attempts.

Lol,  you guys will buy anything except hard evidence.  LOL.  good luck in life

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...

Hey junior
you'd be well advised to keep your bubble mouth shut or at least do a little research
on well known legendary member(s) with a stellar rep and a well thought out project
before calling out scam and liar. Your posts are gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
just sayin...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
mrbubble

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

So there was NO conversation with Bittrex?!?!?   What a bunch of liars.  I'm glad this scam got called out, before it even started LOL

Asking real questions toxic???  Intriguing...  liars never make good Crypto token

lol, you talk about personal insults and now you only have that.  Sad.  Helium fans are a creepy people

Miscommunication at worst. Quit the pathetic FUD attempts.

Lol,  you guys will buy anything except hard evidence.  LOL.  good luck in life

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...

Hey junior
you'd be well advised to keep your bubble mouth shut or at least do a little research
on well known legendary member(s) with a stellar rep and a well thought out project
before calling out scam and liar. Your posts are gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
just sayin...

lol.  You sound smart
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

lol.  You sound smart

I'm still interested in buying your Spreadcoin...
rkyass

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

How many helium are needed fora masternode ?
RzeroD

Activity: 120

Always sleeping...

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

How many helium are needed fora masternode ?

1000 HLM
alichang

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

if i buy 1k spread coins now, will i be able to run a masternode helium 1 aug?

does someone now if its possible to run master node on a raspberry pie ?

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
rhinomonkey

Activity: 645

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

if i buy 1k spread coins now, will i be able to run a masternode helium 1 aug?

does someone now if its possible to run master node on a raspberry pie ?

If you buy 1k Spreadcoin now you will be able to run a HLM masternode when the network launches (a date to be determined) - likely early September. You need to purchase the coins before a to be determined block height on August 1st. Hold these coins in your wallet until the team confirms if Bittrex will help with the "swap" process.

alichang

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT

Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

so how do we sign so many address if we mine in solo? when you mine in solo the wallet generate a new address everytime, so we need to move all the coin to one address with a new wallet or what?

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 966

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT

its not a swap ...

that term ( and yes rhino - i did see you put them in "" ) should never be used in this instance ...

if you hold spr before the date of snapshot - you will get helium totaling the amount of spr you hold ... this is in ADDITION to - not swapping for - spr ...

so when it happens - if you have 1000spr - then you will get 1000hlm as well ... you will have them both ...

there should also be confirmation as to the collection of hlm afterwards ... from the specs - you will be able to not only buy from exchanges - but earn from masternodes AND mine as well ... so it will not be a single - closed off system attached to spr ... in fact - helium is NOTHING like spr - except that it was 'inspired' by spr due to georgem being the colloquial 'lazy' dev that he has been ...

the price of spr - or hlm - or any other coin for that matter - is irrelevant ... you think its unfair? ... i dont ... as the market itself discerns the btc prices of the coins - NOT the core team or anyone else for that matter ...

so your example of price and coin right this minute - will more than likely be a far fetched assumption when this all happens - especially when the spr dump begins after the hlm payout ...

but stay on for the long haul mate ... many many MANY more things about to happen ...

#crysx

grn - Gfz2cXMkhMZYWSFvLEMnM8bXk7X5Mtq2J2 . exchange - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC . cwi thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

so how do we sign so many address if we mine in solo? when you mine in solo the wallet generate a new address everytime, so we need to move all the coin to one address with a new wallet or what?

its easy to 'join' addresses within the wallet ...

using advanced coin options ...

i cannot step-by-step you right this minute - but its a mater of turning on advanced settings in your spr wallet ... record the address for recieving coins ... go to send option for coins and click 'inputs' ... mark / tag ALL the inputs ... put your recorded address that you got earlier ( from recieve address ) into the payment option ... and send ...

that will consolidate ALL the separate addresses and payments into ONE address - which will make it MUCH easier to accrue helium also ...

i did that a while ago - and it consolidated more than 1024addresses in a matter of seconds ... i do that often also ...

#crysx

grn - Gfz2cXMkhMZYWSFvLEMnM8bXk7X5Mtq2J2 . exchange - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC . cwi thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Propagandalf

Activity: 316

Become a Burster at https://forums.burst-team.us

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

i did that a while ago - and it consolidated more than 1024addresses in a matter of seconds ... i do that often also ...

#crysx

Is it necessary to do this before snapshot date, or can it wait until you actually claim your HLM?
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

i cannot step-by-step you right this minute - but its a mater of turning on advanced settings in your spr wallet ... record the address for recieving coins ... go to send option for coins and click 'inputs' ... mark / tag ALL the inputs ... put your recorded address that you got earlier ( from recieve address ) into the payment option ... and send ...

that will consolidate ALL the separate addresses and payments into ONE address - which will make it MUCH easier to accrue helium also ...

#crysx

you mean coin control features? i never used it before if you can guide me step by step, i'm worried to screw something and i have many coin, don't want to risk, but for now i think it's more easy for me to just send everything to a new wallet

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

#crysx

you mean coin control features? i never used it before if you can guide me step by step, i'm worried to screw something and i have many coin, don't want to risk, but for now i think it's more easy for me to just send everything to a new wallet

thats it ...

coin control features ...

im not in front of a wallet ... but basically its a matter of copying the address in your receive tab - going to send tab and clicking input - mark all the inputs - and 'send' to the address you have just copied from the receive tab ... and send ...

step by step will mean i have to get to the wallet and document it ... which i cannot do right now ... unless someone else has these steps ...

its like setting up a new wallet - but without the hassle of changing the wallet.dat file - and loading / reloading the wallet to transfer coins ... and also with out the expense of transfers - no matter how small it is ...

you dont have to do this of course - and from the snapshot - the addresses are all singular and visible in the blockchain ... but it will also mean millions of transactions can be saved for the hlm team if a lot of the coins are in one place ... thats all ...

unless of course bittrex come to the party - and its all done autonmagically by their system ...

#crysx

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

There will be an ongoing discussion on slack over this weekend on Service Node collateral options. No fixed time.

Please share any views.

If you haven't done so, you might want to read the white paper in advance of the discussion.

Just a reminder, Service Nodes are going to offer a secure, high priority relay network (DSDN), in particular for those that do not want to run their own nodes and would prefer to pay others to operate them (Service Node operators) on their behalf.

alichang

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

do you need to have you're spread coins in a particulair wallet? or is bittrex fine?

szfinx

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

do you need to have you're spread coins in a particulair wallet? or is bittrex fine?

Nobody knows yet.
Closer for the swap date it will be announced if Bittrex supports the swap or not. If yes, leaving it on Bitrrex will be fine, otherwise you would need to have it in your wallet.

Exponent500

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

Hey guys,

Pretty new to masternodes.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a good VPS provider to use for Helium when it comes time to start up the masternodes? I'm only aware of providers that Dash suggests, for Dash specifically: 1) NODE40, 2)Masternode.ME, 3) Splawiks Supershares

Ideally using a provider that could work with multiple masternode coins would be best.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.