Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:39:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - PRE NOTICE  (Read 126067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zero1One0

Activity: 140

The World's first compact & comfortable AR Smartgl

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:25:32 PM

Spreadcoin would have soared if this was implemented.
http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=8pjom4u3bro127gj907o1c8qs6&topic=106.msg1806#msg1806

The process of creating a masternode was simple and a noob like me can do it. It also democratizes the staking as only 100+ coins were needed lowering the entry point for a masternode.

From what I've read so far about Spreadcoin and Helium, Helium is the version2 of Spreadcoin. I could be wrong.

I hope a democratic PoS will also be implemented in Helium for those who can't afford 1000 Spreadcoins to get 1000 HLM on Aug 1 for a masternode.

I can run a 24x7 node to help secure the Helium blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dekm0101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

So how are masternodes going to work for helium? A drawing? Everyone with 1k gets one? Do we need a vps or can we host through helium?

Considering it's a dash fork setup will be the same. So you can research how to create a dash masternode now and get a jump start 😉
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

As advised by Bittrex:

@everyone We're now going into a period of confidentiality over the Bittrex listing. If you ask about progress, we'll respond with something like 'we are now in a period of confidentiality over the listing process, we can't tell you one way or another'

We'll make an announcement over the launch process in the next day or two, which will cover the August swap / airdrop. The OP will also see some updates.

Please see update here

https://pastebin.com/MCuC28Gt

Bigbobbasher

Activity: 168

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:13:12 AM

So how are masternodes going to work for helium? A drawing? Everyone with 1k gets one? Do we need a vps or can we host through helium?

Considering it's a dash fork setup will be the same. So you can research how to create a dash masternode now and get a jump start 😉
Perfect. Will do. Cuz i will have a hlm node!!

ghenghisd

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

As advised by Bittrex:

@everyone We're now going into a period of confidentiality over the Bittrex listing. If you ask about progress, we'll respond with something like 'we are now in a period of confidentiality over the listing process, we can't tell you one way or another'

We'll make an announcement over the launch process in the next day or two, which will cover the August swap / airdrop. The OP will also see some updates.

Please see update here

When is the snapshot date moving to? I didn't read that in there.
GreyClaws

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:29:31 AM

I understand that the exact date is up to Bittrex (if they participate), but what happens if they don't participate? I think it would be good to announce that in this case we'll have some time (at least a week) to transfer our SPR to the local wallet.

▨ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WORLDCORE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
« RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION »
website - twitter - facebook - telegram - slackICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀ ▨
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 168

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Just hold your spr in spr wallet and youre covered anyway

BitJunkie556

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

So wait, how do you set up masternode for SpreadCoin? That old tutorial doesn't look anything like the new wallet w/ the menu for masternode, etc.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 210

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:18:03 AM

Hate to repeat a question, I have seen answered a few times already on this thread but am a firm believer in hearing it from the horse's mouth. So if a helium dev or a senior/hero member on this thread could provide an anwer, I would really appreciate it. Anyway, I have my spread coins in the spread wallet, and I just want to make sure that will be eligible for the August 1st snapshot or do I need to move it to a specific wallet?  I do appreciate the response. Thanks

craslovell

Activity: 840

Helium Community Manager/Emer CCO

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:19:36 AM

Hate to repeat a question, I have seen answered a few times already on this thread but am a firm believer in hearing it from the horse's mouth. So if a helium dev or a senior/hero member on this thread could provide an anwer, I would really appreciate it. Anyway, I have my spread coins in the spread wallet, and I just want to make sure that will be eligible for the August 1st snapshot or do I need to move it to a specific wallet?  I do appreciate the response. Thanks

The safest place you can have them is in your local spreadcoin wallet. You will be golden as long as they are sitting there when the snapshot is taken.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

The safest place you can have them is in your local spreadcoin wallet. You will be golden as long as they are sitting there when the snapshot is taken.

Thank you. I appreciate it, I just wanted to make sure.

rhinomonkey

Activity: 645

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:09:31 AM

Also, FYI, the snapshot date has been pushed back closer to launch time around September. Because the team has pursued things with Bittrex, the timeline for the snapshot depends on their decision / when they are able to facilitate it.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:17:30 AM

Also, FYI, the snapshot date has been pushed back closer to launch time around September. Because the team has pursued things with Bittrex, the timeline for the snapshot depends on their decision / when they are able to facilitate it.

Hey rhinomonkey, thanks for the update but were did you read that i just went back few pages on this thread and i don't see any announcement of postponing the snapshot. i also checked on the website and nothing like that was listed.

rhinomonkey

Activity: 645

Ni dieu ni maître

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

Hey rhinomonkey, thanks for the update but were did you read that i just went back few pages on this thread and i don't see any announcement of postponing the snapshot. i also checked on the website and nothing like that was listed.

Here you are - Coins101 posted this just a couple posts up. Fairly easy to pass it over though.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:01:11 AM

Here you are - Coins101 posted this just a couple posts up. Fairly easy to pass it over though.

Thank you. I appreciate it

Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

From what I've read so far about Spreadcoin and Helium, Helium is the version2 of Spreadcoin. I could be wrong.

SpreadCoin is scrypt algo and Helium will be x11 algo, also the masternode model has  a slightly different approach,
Helium will follow Dash (1.000 coins are required / allocated).

Both coins have their own dev and roadmap (that is the reason of the 'split')

Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

So wait, how do you set up masternode for SpreadCoin? That old tutorial doesn't look anything like the new wallet w/ the menu for masternode, etc.

The SpreadCoin masternode is only on paper, you cannot setup a spreadcoin masternode (yet?)
The Helium masternode setup will be at launch (september)

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:01:18 PM

So wait, let me get this straight...helium is going live August 1st or in September (like people say in the comments)?

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
dekm0101

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

So wait, let me get this straight...helium is going live August 1st or in September (like people say in the comments)?

It's definitely not August 1st anymore. From coins101 post up above he has stated this below.

Firstly, the launch window hasn't changed, we're still aiming for the first half of September, likely the second week to give people a chance to settle back after their summer holidays.
alichang

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

is it better to put the spread coins in my local wallet now ? Or bitrex is fine?
I don't want to miss the helium deal!

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.