Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alichang

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:04:31 AM

ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

so how do we sign so many address if we mine in solo? when you mine in solo the wallet generate a new address everytime, so we need to move all the coin to one address with a new wallet or what?

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT

its not a swap ...

that term ( and yes rhino - i did see you put them in "" ) should never be used in this instance ...

if you hold spr before the date of snapshot - you will get helium totaling the amount of spr you hold ... this is in ADDITION to - not swapping for - spr ...

so when it happens - if you have 1000spr - then you will get 1000hlm as well ... you will have them both ...

there should also be confirmation as to the collection of hlm afterwards ... from the specs - you will be able to not only buy from exchanges - but earn from masternodes AND mine as well ... so it will not be a single - closed off system attached to spr ... in fact - helium is NOTHING like spr - except that it was 'inspired' by spr due to georgem being the colloquial 'lazy' dev that he has been ...

the price of spr - or hlm - or any other coin for that matter - is irrelevant ... you think its unfair? ... i dont ... as the market itself discerns the btc prices of the coins - NOT the core team or anyone else for that matter ...

so your example of price and coin right this minute - will more than likely be a far fetched assumption when this all happens - especially when the spr dump begins after the hlm payout ...

but stay on for the long haul mate ... many many MANY more things about to happen ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

so how do we sign so many address if we mine in solo? when you mine in solo the wallet generate a new address everytime, so we need to move all the coin to one address with a new wallet or what?

its easy to 'join' addresses within the wallet ...

using advanced coin options ...

i cannot step-by-step you right this minute - but its a mater of turning on advanced settings in your spr wallet ... record the address for recieving coins ... go to send option for coins and click 'inputs' ... mark / tag ALL the inputs ... put your recorded address that you got earlier ( from recieve address ) into the payment option ... and send ...

that will consolidate ALL the separate addresses and payments into ONE address - which will make it MUCH easier to accrue helium also ...

i did that a while ago - and it consolidated more than 1024addresses in a matter of seconds ... i do that often also ...

#crysx

Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

i did that a while ago - and it consolidated more than 1024addresses in a matter of seconds ... i do that often also ...

#crysx

Is it necessary to do this before snapshot date, or can it wait until you actually claim your HLM?
Vaccinus

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

i cannot step-by-step you right this minute - but its a mater of turning on advanced settings in your spr wallet ... record the address for recieving coins ... go to send option for coins and click 'inputs' ... mark / tag ALL the inputs ... put your recorded address that you got earlier ( from recieve address ) into the payment option ... and send ...

that will consolidate ALL the separate addresses and payments into ONE address - which will make it MUCH easier to accrue helium also ...

#crysx

you mean coin control features? i never used it before if you can guide me step by step, i'm worried to screw something and i have many coin, don't want to risk, but for now i think it's more easy for me to just send everything to a new wallet

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

#crysx

you mean coin control features? i never used it before if you can guide me step by step, i'm worried to screw something and i have many coin, don't want to risk, but for now i think it's more easy for me to just send everything to a new wallet

thats it ...

coin control features ...

im not in front of a wallet ... but basically its a matter of copying the address in your receive tab - going to send tab and clicking input - mark all the inputs - and 'send' to the address you have just copied from the receive tab ... and send ...

step by step will mean i have to get to the wallet and document it ... which i cannot do right now ... unless someone else has these steps ...

its like setting up a new wallet - but without the hassle of changing the wallet.dat file - and loading / reloading the wallet to transfer coins ... and also with out the expense of transfers - no matter how small it is ...

you dont have to do this of course - and from the snapshot - the addresses are all singular and visible in the blockchain ... but it will also mean millions of transactions can be saved for the hlm team if a lot of the coins are in one place ... thats all ...

unless of course bittrex come to the party - and its all done autonmagically by their system ...

#crysx

coins101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

There will be an ongoing discussion on slack over this weekend on Service Node collateral options. No fixed time.

Please share any views.

If you haven't done so, you might want to read the white paper in advance of the discussion.

Just a reminder, Service Nodes are going to offer a secure, high priority relay network (DSDN), in particular for those that do not want to run their own nodes and would prefer to pay others to operate them (Service Node operators) on their behalf.
alichang

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

do you need to have you're spread coins in a particulair wallet? or is bittrex fine?

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:01:31 PM

do you need to have you're spread coins in a particulair wallet? or is bittrex fine?

Nobody knows yet.
Closer for the swap date it will be announced if Bittrex supports the swap or not. If yes, leaving it on Bitrrex will be fine, otherwise you would need to have it in your wallet.

Exponent500

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

Hey guys,

Pretty new to masternodes.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a good VPS provider to use for Helium when it comes time to start up the masternodes? I'm only aware of providers that Dash suggests, for Dash specifically: 1) NODE40, 2)Masternode.ME, 3) Splawiks Supershares

Ideally using a provider that could work with multiple masternode coins would be best.

Thanks!
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

We need to know your preference for a base unit of Helium

Ideas put forward so far (on Slack) in alphabetical order:

* atom
* gas
* helios
* palmieri

It's not a big issue, but we need to make some references to it in the base build.

If someone can set-up a voting page for the above, that would be great. Perhaps wait a day for any alternative suggestions.
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

..but stay on for the long haul mate ... many many MANY more things about to happen ...

#crysx

good post as ever.

Can you confirm if you're running seed nodes, we need to agree a domain and add references to the base build. Cheers.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

* atom
* gas
* helios
* palmieri

It's not a big issue, but we need to make some references to it in the base build.

If someone can set-up a voting page for the above, that would be great. Perhaps wait a day for any alternative suggestions.
Atom sounds nice!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:00:00 PM

I like atom, or turtles. Turtles all the way down

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:47:13 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 06:37:07 PM by coins101

* atom
* gas
* helios
* palmieri

Someone on slack asked to add 'air' and 'He'

edit

HELIUM is also an option that has been put forward.
Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

* atom
* gas
* helios
* palmieri

Someone on slack asked to add 'air' and 'He'

edit

HELIUM is also an option that has been put forward.

ATOM
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

I would vote for Atom or Helios.

plethora

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:55:46 PM

I think helios sounds good. Atom is already taken by the Cosmos project.
misanthropicrage

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

So it looks like only the OP (coins) can add a poll to bitcointalk and I am too new of an account to create a separate poll through bitcointalk.

So here is a link to a strawpoll with all the options that have been proposed thus far if you would like to vote through this medium.  However, if someone with a more veteran account wants to draft up a poll I can add that link as well.

Helium Poll
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: