Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I see this kind of mentality pop up quite often in this topic. @lunobird you (and anyone else) can use the code currently on github to launch Helium. But you probably won't, because you're incapable.

@lunobird I just noticed you got painted red by Lauda ahahahaha. Seems you fcked with the wrong marine. My personal advice would be to abandon the account and make a new one. You'll need to level it up by making solid comments and receiving merit. You'd need to drop your attitude for other people to merit you though. Good luck,

You are a complete and utter boneheaded, clueless moron.

1) no one can take the code from GH and launch the chain unless they have access to the seed wallet. If it was possible, I would have launched the coin already

2) cheering for fraudulent scam warnings is below low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

HLM launched?

Smiley scaaam

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

The fact that other coins are upgrading with new features constantly. And helium struggles to just make a launch.

That tells a lot about HLM. This long of a delay is pure incompetence.

Tell me. Why does hlm need a 1 year launch delay?
That's pretty pathetic even for cryptopia standards

Too the developers. Get off your lazy ass and get this pos blockchain running. We waited long enough
cinogrin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

The fact that other coins are upgrading with new features constantly. And helium struggles to just make a launch.

Too the developers. Get off your lazy ass and get this pos blockchain running. We waited long enough

get your fucking free coins then you piece of shit. Why the fuck should I care to contribute my free time for cunts like you. Nobody's getting paid to do this so if you want your free fucking coins why don't you join the coding or stfu. You're a complete piece of shit. No wonder you have a negative rating.

You can go code it yourself. I hate mfs like you that only want shit for free and don't want to do a damned thing to get it. seriously all of you can go fuck yourselves.

They weren't free coins, people spent money + accepted risk to support the project. The original founders of the HLM idea did very well on the SPR market action related to this project's announcement. Your outburst is just more of the same from this project, and clearly you're over-invested in time and/or money with such an emotional response. This project should just be declared defunct at this point, I'm amazed that people are still waiting. Everything related to SpreadCoin after Mr. Spread disappeared has been nothing but lies, misdirection, embezzlement, manipulation, and shit-throwing. GG all.
lunobird

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

get your fucking free coins then you piece of shit. Why the fuck should I care to contribute my free time for cunts like you. Nobody's getting paid to do this so if you want your free fucking coins why don't you join the coding or stfu. You're a complete piece of shit. No wonder you have a negative rating.

You can go code it yourself. I hate mfs like you that only want shit for free and don't want to do a damned thing to get it. seriously all of you can go fuck yourselves.

They weren't free coins, people spent money + accepted risk to support the project. The original founders of the HLM idea did very well on the SPR market action related to this project's announcement. Your outburst is just more of the same from this project, and clearly you're over-invested in time and/or money with such an emotional response. This project should just be declared defunct at this point, I'm amazed that people are still waiting. Everything related to SpreadCoin after Mr. Spread disappeared has been nothing but lies, misdirection, embezzlement, manipulation, and shit-throwing. GG all.

I agree.  The truth does get exposed in bear markets and that's a good thing.  Gets people sober if they drank too much of the crypto koolaid.  Such an outburst from one of the devs.  I think we made him rage quit. LOL
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

that response was a bit much, sorry. There's a launch meeting on Slack tonight or tomorrow. Tuesday for some is Monday for others. Join the launch channel for info. https://onetrollbox.slack.com
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:17:11 AM

that response was a bit much, sorry. There's a launch meeting on Slack tonight or tomorrow. Tuesday for some is Monday for others. Join the launch channel for info. https://onetrollbox.slack.com

No worries dude , I believe post still got my merits even if deleted.
Damn good post, IMO. Keep up the great job my friend.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:54:56 AM

No worries dude , I believe post still got my merits even if deleted.
Damn good post, IMO. Keep up the great job my friend.

Thanks, sorry for the outburst. I was a bit flustered over the whole effort. They're meeting sometime tomorrow in the #launch channel. Euro time probably. They're going to go over the mining pow period and possibly increase rewards. I'll keep you all posted here when that will start so you can get in on it if it is worth your time.
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

Well if you're not going to say it: who will?

Helium is currently figuring out the details of the launch and if you feel you have something to add do join us in #launch on https://onetrollbox.slack.com

Will post a tl:dr of what was said and decided in a few days.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

Well if you're not going to say it: who will?

Helium is currently figuring out the details of the launch and if you feel you have something to add do join us in #launch on https://onetrollbox.slack.com

hi mate, asked a few question in Slack looking for your answer.
thanks in advance !

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

Thanks, teela, I really appreciate this!
teela

Activity: 116
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:28:19 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 09:32:44 PM by teela

Ok so this is the last week or so from #general:

https://www.heliumlabs.org/v1.0/blog/august-24th-gearing-up-for-launch

Over the last 3 days the community, with assistance from the Phore developers, have been working on getting Helium ready for the final release. A lot is going on in the #launch channel and below is a very short summary:

*We are currently conducting a main net trial run of the chain. Pow mining is enabled for 20.000 blocks with a reward of one.

*We've found some potential issues with how the snapshot disbursal is currently coded. This is being fixed and will require a restart of the chain.

*The above is the only major issue thus far. We're working towards a release candidate, making minor changes on the way.

*We've contacted Cryptopia in order to streamline everything.

Best keep an eye on Slack to make sure you don't miss anything. For people with allergies and or phobias: you can follow the Slack chat here: https://slarck.com/v2d0Ku (#general and #launch mainly)

No ETA, stay tuned!
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

Thank you, I'm fine and here. Cool  You do everything right. It should be clear that you want to run this network no less than others. I am sure that you are using your resources rationally, and soon, the result will prove it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

You are a complete and utter boneheaded, clueless moron.
My sentiments exactly in your case.

And this, in your own words is the evidence that engenders those sentiments.

1) no one can take the code from GH and launch the chain unless they have access to the seed wallet. If it was possible, I would have launched the coin already
The Helium opening public ledger will effect the results of the SPR UTXO snapshot script, the latter's composition, execution and results were all made public before, during and after the exercise: https://gist.github.com/gjhiggins/692cf73c0f2b6bde406fc29f427777b0 and https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/tree/master/contrib/sprledgerxfr and extensive posts on the Helium Slack. There is no "seed wallet", as you could have trivially ascertained for yourself and, albeit a presumably novel experience for you, been in possession of some facts. Which wouldn't be a bad thing as they resolve this rather pointless and increasingly personally offensive discussion. I've launched the coin privately several times for development and testing purposes. So have others. A few trial runs have been conducted publicly - and strangely, without the fear of some complete and utter boneheaded, clueless moron launching it on his own because, well, he'd have to be close to a vegetative state not to appreciate that the rest of the Helium group and Cryptopia would just laugh and increment the protocol version.

2) cheering for fraudulent scam warnings is below low.

Right now, I can't be arsed to take exception to your rashly-exposed public accusations of fraud as it must now be clear to everyone subscribing to this thread that if anyone's "a complete and utter boneheaded, clueless moron", it's you although I will credit you with passable punctuation.

Cheers

Graham
coins101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Other than potential GDPR issues, I couldn't find any reason why we would not be able to share the following at this point:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atcepbrb0c1qxf8/2018%200820_AZS_%20CBSCC_APPG_red.pdf?dl=0

We set our ambitions pretty high and we needed to get involved with requirements gathering and parsing the input from real industry experts before we could move forward. There was only one chance to get this done and be the first mover before others moved in and tied up the partners interested in this space.

The piloting team is pretty big now. Integrating industry experts with our own team for a common goal will be tricky, but we are all on the same path.

We have a window to get blockchain / smart contracts process flow recommendations into a global SAP beta testing phase, based on a new white paper we have drafted. If we don't get into this cycle, we'll probably get into another. Whatever happens with this immediate opportunity, we are coming out of the discussing phase and moving in to the doing phase.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Other than potential GDPR issues, I couldn't find any reason why we would not be able to share the following at this point:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atcepbrb0c1qxf8/2018%200820_AZS_%20CBSCC_APPG_red.pdf?dl=0

We set our ambitions pretty high and we needed to get involved with requirements gathering and parsing the input from real industry experts before we could move forward. There was only one chance to get this done and be the first mover before others moved in and tied up the partners interested in this space.

The piloting team is pretty big now. Integrating industry experts with our own team for a common goal will be tricky, but we are all on the same path.

We have a window to get blockchain / smart contracts process flow recommendations into a global SAP beta testing phase, based on a new white paper we have drafted. If we don't get into this cycle, we'll probably get into another. Whatever happens with this immediate opportunity, we are coming out of the discussing phase and moving in to the doing phase.

great PDF. maybe you can post it on your Twitter account since it's quiet over there

https://twitter.com/Heliumcrypto

RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:48 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 07:55:17 AM by RzeroD

great PDF. maybe you can post it on your Twitter account since it's quiet over there

https://twitter.com/Heliumcrypto

We have a new handle for Twitter that is somewhat more updated (but not much) Smiley
https://twitter.com/Heliumchain
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

Howdy stranger Wink

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Lol I just back from a looong vacation and Helium still not even launch, spreadcoin P&D scheme?

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
lunobird

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

Lol I just back from a looong vacation and Helium still not even launch, spreadcoin P&D scheme?

Yep all talk and no walk.  These folks remind me of Steve Jobs wannabes except without any engineers to execute. To the planners get over your egos and start executing on basic stuff like getting the ledger running.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: