Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017  (Read 86077 times)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

what is the conf and port I should be using to solo mine?

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pajrinn

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

news ?
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:08:18 PM

what is the conf and port I should be using to solo mine?

Check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1810858.msg18115282#msg18115282  Wink

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

Yep, that's what I was looking for.

Is that port 25970 hardcoded in the source or can it be changed in the conf?

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Hi all sorry i have been attending IT security conference, so i had no time to respond. Staysecure thanks for helping out Smiley
Im also solo mining all the time since diff is decreasing.
Regarding the profitability you could never tell with so many coins rising up every day. But apart from that we did a great launch and whats the morst importan thing that it was fair, no premine no bullshit, and a bunch of real persons behind it which are trying to keep up this crazy crypto world.
Hope this coin gets on many exchanges.

thanks again for supporting us

Netko Team

regards
Grega

diff is decreasing due to inconsistent messages:

"We have no expectations of being listed on super hot / high volumen exchanges"
"Hope this coin gets on many exchanges."

miners usually have expectations of being listed on many exchanges (the hotter the better)
as simple as that

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:35:13 AM

Yep, that's what I was looking for.

Is that port 25970 hardcoded in the source or can it be changed in the conf?

Its hardcoded but you can override it using  netko.conf
Code:
rpcport=xxxx

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Hi all sorry i have been attending IT security conference, so i had no time to respond. Staysecure thanks for helping out Smiley
Regarding the profitability you could never tell with so many coins rising up every day. But apart from that we did a great launch and whats the morst importan thing that it was fair, no premine no bullshit, and a bunch of real persons behind it which are trying to keep up this crazy crypto world.

Netko Team

regards
Grega

miners usually have expectations of being listed on many exchanges (the hotter the better)
as simple as that

Hi @jk_14 clearly a missinterpretation. Expectations are one thing what will actually become reality is another. Please note that Cryptopia listing was paid for and since NETKO had and open launch with zero premine there is no NETKO coins for developers. We have to buy or mine if we want some. With that in mind community must be realistic as well in regards to what aspects of the project will recive prioroity funding and at this stage it would no be reasonable to just go around and start throwing money around for exchange listings. In regards to my job with NETKO i am here to help out and to make shure team NETKO delivers the core services that this blockchain was created for wich are : M2M communications, Loyalty tokens for NETKO company existing and future clients and merchant solutions so people can purchase products and services from NETKO with NETKOs.
Hope you are satisfied with my reply. A great day to everyone.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Netko Team

regards
Grega

as simple as that

Hi @jk_14 clearly a missinterpretation. Expectations are one thing what will actually become reality is another. Please note that Cryptopia listing was paid for and since NETKO had and open launch with zero premine there is no NETKO coins for developers. We have to buy or mine if we want some. With that in mind community must be realistic as well in regards to what aspects of the project will recive prioroity funding and at this stage it would no be reasonable to just go around and start throwing money around for exchange listings. In regards to my job with NETKO i am here to help out and to make shure team NETKO delivers the core services that this blockchain was created for wich are : M2M communications, Loyalty tokens for NETKO company existing and future clients and merchant solutions so people can purchase products and services from NETKO with NETKOs.

Send your NETKO "CV" in official way to exchanges, describe exactly the same concepts which you describe here,
add some information about RISK2017, about fair and very successfull launch, eg.:

"But apart from that we did a great launch and whats the most important thing that it was fair, no premine no bullshit,
and a bunch of real persons behind it which are trying to... "

and I'm pretty sure at least one of biggest exchanges (Polo, Bittrex, etc) will add such prospective project (maybe even for free)

our voting is only one of elements, not more important than such activity above, for sure
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 05:55:44 PM

Netko Team

regards
Grega

as simple as that

Send your NETKO "CV" in official way to exchanges, describe exactly the same concepts which you describe here,
add some information about RISK2017, about fair and very successfull launch, eg.:

"But apart from that we did a great launch and whats the most important thing that it was fair, no premine no bullshit,
and a bunch of real persons behind it which are trying to... "

and I'm pretty sure at least one of biggest exchanges (Polo, Bittrex, etc) will add such prospective project (maybe even for free)

our voting is only one of elements, not more important than such activity above, for sure

Well that was some hardcore solid advice i just read. Thank you very much for the time to write it @jk_14. I am 100% shure your guidance will be honoured.

Need to have a meeting with NETKO team asap. Again thank you for the words of wisdom.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

unless it got android wallet staking , no space for you

Huh Do point us to an android staking wallet for any coin in existance.

Firstly NETKO is not even in PoS stage yet. First PoS block 12961!

Second mobile stake wallet would require a full blockchain on the android device. Good luck with that when blockchain is for example 1 year old.

Not shure if this was a troll post or just a newbie trying to bufff up his activity.

BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

Hi is there a roadmap for netko? Looks really interesting if there are real company behind it, and any plan to organize and put more about netko in first post?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 01:00:50 PM

Hi is there a roadmap for netko? Looks really interesting if there are real company behind it, and any plan to organize and put more about netko in first post?

Yup we will post the whole package soon. Very busy times for us IT people but i promise it will be posted at last in last month of PoW.

Netko d.o.o. is a genuine IT company. Slovenian business registry http://www.bizi.si/NETKO-D-O-O/. Official company WS: http://netko.it/o_podjetju/

Cheers.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

Navcoin android staking wallet in development, read somewhere...  meanwhile coinomi Netko wallet will be nice
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 11:56:43 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 01:51:40 PM by staysecure

Navcoin android staking wallet in development, read somewhere...  meanwhile coinomi Netko wallet will be nice

Will look for this Navcoin stake wallet did a quick search now but didnt find any info of a native NAV PoS wallet that stakes. Not shure how they are gonna pull it off since the blockchain only grows with time and that quicky becomes a problem for low grade android devices, not to mention the effect on your Lte data plan not to mention the affect it will have on phone battery life.

If they are making a centralized web stake wallet with a mobile app linked to the webwallet (like PoSWalllet) that another thing but any dev with most likely agree that a native PoS mobile app is generally a bad idea.

Officiall Coinomi wallet will most likely  never happen, at least not under Coinomi current pricing and requirements to add a coin to the family.

I respect Coinomi team very much and they have contibuted a lot to the crypto ecosystem but in the long run they will need to find a better business mode for developers that wish to have their coins added. I wouldnt want my mobile wallet to be dependant on two electrum servers hosted at the same hosting provider and for an experienced IT like myself that is called a single point of failure and that just doenst cut it for me or my team.
4 electrums minimum on different ISP-s and they must be geographically dispersed. Same goes for wallet seed nodes. 1 works, 2 is better while 4 or more means failover, loadbalance and redundancy.

Will have some updates on this shorty so do stay tuned and i do need to get in touch with George at Coinomi as i still have some hope they will reconsider their current pricing and  requirements for a new cryptocurrency to get added to the official release of Coinomi wallet.

BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

Yup we will post the whole package soon. Very busy times for us IT people but i promise it will be posted at last in last month of PoW.

Netko d.o.o. is a genuine IT company. Slovenian business registry http://www.bizi.si/NETKO-D-O-O/. Official company WS: http://netko.it/o_podjetju/

Cheers.
Nice, looks really interesting, not many altcoin have genuine registered company. Waiting and looking forward to see the 'whole package' of netko. Very low supply at the moment, and quite hard to get because not many people selling..

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
UR-Quan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

I don't see Netko on pool.coin-miners.info. Only Honey in blake2s list.

Also: what's the legal status of cryptocurrencies in Slovenia?
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

I don't see Netko on pool.coin-miners.info. Only Honey in blake2s list.

Also: what's the legal status of cryptocurrencies in Slovenia?

@scorpio18 dropped the pool i guess but did not post here. Will be removed from the OP.

Legal status in Slovenia in slovenian language http://www.fu.gov.si/fileadmin/Internet/Davki_in_druge_dajatve/Podrocja/Davek_na_dodano_vrednost/Novice/2015/Obravnava_provizije_pri_prodaji_bitcoinov_po_ZDDV-1.pdf

The term is permissive. You can get legal status around the world here : http://map.bitlegal.io/nation/SI.php 

In terms of payments for merchants its treated as cash therefore subject to fiscal laws. The rules are different for individuals and companies.

anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:44:16 AM

i see the trends right now for the coin PIVX, CROWN as they implemented the name DASH, ZERO, masternode
people loved it and shoot from 500 sat to 71k sat, 200sat to 29k sat. market cap from 46 thousand to 43 mi, man that a lot of money

wonder if DEV could check it out and do the same thing ?
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:17:03 AM

i see the trends right now for the coin PIVX, CROWN as they implemented the name DASH, ZERO, masternode
people loved it and shoot from 500 sat to 71k sat, 200sat to 29k sat. market cap from 46 thousand to 43 mi, man that a lot of money

wonder if DEV could check it out and do the same thing ?

I appreciate your comment but masternodes are too centralized solution for my taste. The do offer a lot of very cool implementations but as said decentralization is the only way to go at least in my book.

But will be put up for discussion for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: