Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [NETKO][NETKO] PoW/PoS | NO PREMINE | BLAKE2S | 8.MARCH 2017  (Read 86078 times)
netko (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 06:52:21 AM

There is nothing update for a long time...So i sold all and good luck to your guys

Hello we are preparing IoT platform also webshop and some other things,
and as we said this is a longterm relationship Smiley

Im sure we Will not keep all the rest disappointed...

patience is a virtue ....

regards
Grega
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

What will be the minimum amount to get stake ?

Hi any amount if you are asking how many coins are needed on wallet for wallet to stake.

To actually find a PoS block depends on multiple factors not just your stake weight (ammount of coins you have compared to other stakers).

Two wallets can have both 50 NETKO from same  PoW block reward but if both wallets find a PoS block at the same time on of them will for shure be faster to inform other nodes of the new block and the other wallet will be a few miliseconds slower informing the rest of the network and the nodes will reject the "little late" block and it will show up as invalid. PoW and PoS are both competitive processes.

PS: First PoS block: 12900 right now we are at 4091.

RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:59:00 AM

Hi any amount if you are asking how many coins are needed on wallet for wallet to stake.

To actually find a PoS block depends on multiple factors not just your stake weight (ammount of coins you have compared to other stakers).

Two wallets can have both 50 NETKO from same  PoW block reward but if both wallets find a PoS block at the same time on of them will for shure be faster to inform other nodes of the new block and the other wallet will be a few miliseconds slower informing the rest of the network and the nodes will reject the "little late" block and it will show up as invalid. PoW and PoS are both competitive processes.

Hi , there is a windows based wallet?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:08:05 AM

Of course. Just look at the first page for the link

RodArauj

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:03:17 AM

Of course. Just look at the first page for the link

Can i Stake now ? Or we have to wait
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Can i Stake now ? Or we have to wait

Don't like reading much do you  Grin

PoS starts at block 12900. In about 2 months from now

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

Hmmmm this sounds like JC (John Conor) from vanillacoin.
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

No really shure what you mean. If the subject is about me or my identity, my name is Jure i am from Slovenia and this is my blockchain id https://onename.com/staysecure.

Cheers.

netko (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

No really shure what you mean. If the subject is about me or my identity, my name is Jure i am from Slovenia and this is my blockchain id https://onename.com/staysecure.

Cheers.

Yes Jure i can vouch for u , my PR manager ... jkeep up the good work
we have ups and downs i see many ppl impatient, but thats the purpose...to be patient...all good things have to develop... slowly...

i think we will surprise our miners soon...

regards to all
Grega - Netko
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:56:13 AM

Any update on the project dev? Any exchange for now? Didn't see anything in the OP

This time it's different.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

Any update on the project dev? Any exchange for now? Didn't see anything in the OP

check again, maybe under "market"  Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
leero9

Activity: 75

-09-

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:24:17 AM

sorry i missed it on my mobile, saw it now thanks!! is there any update on the project and development roadmap tho?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:08:04 PM

sorry i missed it on my mobile, saw it now thanks!! is there any update on the project and development roadmap tho?

Roadmap is being prepaired it should be any day now.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

Cheers.

we have ups and downs i see many ppl impatient, but thats the purpose...to be patient...all good things have to develop... slowly...

regards to all
Grega - Netko

Taking into consideration a number of patience/patient occurance above...
the 1 NETKO - seems to be just discovered unit of patience Wink

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

Cheers.

regards to all
Grega - Netko

I dont see anyone complaining with bitcoin not seeing a light of day for almost 3 year after genesis block. Why is cryptoworld in such a hurry all the time. Whats wrong with talking a steady and calm road.
 In the mainstream blockchain tech is still in in experimental stage. Shure its usage is spreading like wildfire, As mentioned before everyone involved have day jobs, company to run, family and whole lot of other projects running in between. Guys at Netko d.o.o. are swamped with work right now i cant even catch a 30 minute coffee meetup time with Grega (hopefully we can do it tomorrow).

Personally i am focusing my last two week on getting CoinTelegraph Slovenia back on track and at the same time planning the 7th Bitcoin Pizza Anniversary part for our Bitcoin association Slovenia so appologies if we havent met the lightening expecations some have. Rest ashure we are here to stay and NETKO blockchain aint going no where.

And if 1 NETKO is the patience unit of value then post your Netko address and will sent you a few NETKOs to buy that patience for you Smiley

Finest regard to everyone.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:48:08 AM

Cheers.

regards to all
Grega - Netko

I dont see anyone complaining with bitcoin not seeing a light of day for almost 3 year after genesis block. Why is cryptoworld in such a hurry all the time. Whats wrong with talking a steady and calm road.
 In the mainstream blockchain tech is still in in experimental stage. Shure its usage is spreading like wildfire, As mentioned before everyone involved have day jobs, company to run, family and whole lot of other projects running in between. Guys at Netko d.o.o. are swamped with work right now i cant even catch a 30 minute coffee meetup time with Grega (hopefully we can do it tomorrow).

Personally i am focusing my last two week on getting CoinTelegraph Slovenia back on track and at the same time planning the 7th Bitcoin Pizza Anniversary part for our Bitcoin association Slovenia so appologies if we havent met the lightening expecations some have. Rest ashure we are here to stay and NETKO blockchain aint going no where.

And if 1 NETKO is the patience unit of value then post your Netko address and will sent you a few NETKOs to buy that patience for you Smiley

I'm five-digit patient now, so only a few - would be not really significant patience improvement, then Cheesy
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Cheers.

regards to all
Grega - Netko

haha, nice! no way your buying my patience, i am still collecting! ;p   

cmon guys, the market is fairly solid, (2+BTC buys) , if you are worried, take your daily profits, reduce your risk! Smiley
i myself dream of PoS, almost 20k netko now, and if they dont support long term? ill dump, its my choice, like the rest of you Smiley
if your not happy, throw out suggestions, this is just one of the no rush projects, if your a believer its just more coins you will have when it hits!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

cheap netko is good Cheesy

p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:15:52 PM

tssss, do not make hype

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

tssss, do not make hype

1 NETKO = 1 NETKO  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: