Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

You should not put all your money into bitcoins. Investing bitcoin is very risky .. you can get a profit or you will get a loss. Bitcoin votality is difficult to predict .. so bitcoin prices go up and down significantly. You should look for opportunities when bitcoin prices go down. So you get a profit when the price goes up.

I agree. It is not that risky as you think it is though, it's just might take weeks or even months to get profit from that, and i on't see other reason why someone would put all their money into bitcoins if not for profit.

In my opinion, if you want to invest, never invest all your money into one currency, better to spread your funds in case something bad will happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.
Yep! There are some risk takers who have really earned great and unbelievable profits with bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely helping masses in making their dreams come true. But it is really wise not to invest all your savings into any coin. You should invest according to the loss you can afford.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:43:03 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:16:27 AM by Zenithar

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.
Yep! There are some risk takers who have really earned great and unbelievable profits with bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely helping masses in making their dreams come true. But it is really wise not to invest all your savings into any coin. You should invest according to the loss you can afford.
i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded. i think we already have good example from our daily life that those people who mostly take the risk they have more opportunity to become succeeded.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded.
But this is not the only way to become succeed there are many ways that actually you can become rich in the future..
If you start your own business with bitcoin online i think it can be more safier than you are investing your money into coin that actually you don't know how they will live long.. so for me business is one of the great alternative that tested by many rich people.
I heard from reach people there are only 5% of population who can become rich every year and 3% are people who are starting business and become rich and 2% is for people are working hard or other way how they are become rich.. but mostly people who are become rich are people who are starting their own business..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:59:06 AM

i think that if we want to become succeeded in every field of life we need to take the risk and that is the only why through which we can become succeeded.
But this is not the only way to become succeed there are many ways that actually you can become rich in the future..
If you start your own business with bitcoin online i think it can be more safier than you are investing your money into coin that actually you don't know how they will live long.. so for me business is one of the great alternative that tested by many rich people.
I heard from reach people there are only 5% of population who can become rich every year and 3% are people who are starting business and become rich and 2% is for people are working hard or other way how they are become rich.. but mostly people who are become rich are people who are starting their own business..

That makes a lot of sense. That's how wealthy chinese businessmen put things into perspective. Though you really have to put work to it especially if you're just starting. I also am planning to do the same with my saved btcs. When i've enough btc i plan on putting up an online business that also accept btc for transaction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Putting all your money in one basket is very risky. In order not to lose all means you need to invest them in different directions. Now there are many crypto currencies and you can choose the strongest.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

Putting all your money in one basket is very risky. In order not to lose all means you need to invest them in different directions. Now there are many crypto currencies and you can choose the strongest.
but you have to take risk and i think by seeing the flow of it that how it is going since it begin through 2009. i think we have seen through the year that it is really often that you got loss in bitcoin.
mostly you got profit but you have to wait for the right time.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:37:33 AM

The value of cryptocurrency is not stable and there's alot of different coins value that u need to know. Try to research first on how trading work's and ask reliable users here with high number of activity. The only best suggestion that i can give to you is that, Buy your own mining rig so you can earn coins passively, If you don't know about bitcoin mining then search about that again. That is the safest way to earn coins, Next thing is try to visit other section here and you can find campaigns that you may also join, They are the startup companies that need's advertisement and they will pay you bitcoins in return for joining signature campaigns.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

i agree and more on it by spending all your funds means you have nothing in mind about investment because every experience investor know how to manage well how much portions he will put in a single investments .

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:22:58 AM

i agree and more on it by spending all your funds means you have nothing in mind about investment because every experience investor know how to manage well how much portions he will put in a single investments .
We should set aside the spending habits that we have because it will not help us to become a good investor or to become rich because having no investment and just keep spending your money will just spoil you to not think about investment or even savings so i think having well balanced spending, savings and also investment is the best thing.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

We should set aside the spending habits that we have because it will not help us to become a good investor or to become rich because having no investment and just keep spending your money will just spoil you to not think about investment or even savings so i think having well balanced spending, savings and also investment is the best thing.
Yes we should think about our future but trying not to put all my money in one basket of investment and try other investment that also have a strong market and also avoid spending too much that can cause sometimes a big mistake because we didn't grab a good opportunity or investment that comes in our life that can help us to be rich

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
As you need to have a proper proccess , i mean buying in step by step .
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.

That's true and that's what I experienced after putting all my "bitcoins" in a website for BCH but didn't get anything. I know the situation here we are talking about is a bit different from what I suffered but it's nearly the same when I traded my coins too for BCH. I sent my Bitcoins yesterday to bittrex finally after deciding to do so checking everything to be safe, but when I bought BCH at such a high price of BTC0.21, I saw it declining from there and everyone is still dumping it hard. You should learn from this and should know that getting all in into one thing could lead you nowhere but a potential loss which could be extremely disastrous.
It is a basic knowledge i think for any kind trader to not buy at once but step by step.
Putting value in bitcoin have the same concept , you shouldn't go all in , as the risk really big.
If you are okay with that condition then be may guess, it is just never be a good idea , better to looking for other safe action.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:45:58 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 01:47:10 AM by bncbnc

Yes we should think about our future but trying not to put all my money in one basket of investment and try other investment that also have a strong market and also avoid spending too much that can cause sometimes a big mistake because we didn't grab a good opportunity or investment that comes in our life that can help us to be rich
as i have fully trust on bitcoin therefore i also have put most of my fund in bitcoin,i think i have invested more than 80% of my assets in bitcoin ande sill will like to invest more and more money in bitcoin, because i am too much confident about investment in bitcoin that bitcoin will give me a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:12:45 AM

as i have fully trust on bitcoin therefore i also have put most of my fund in bitcoin,i think i have invested more than 80% of my assets in bitcoin ande sill will like to invest more and more money in bitcoin, because i am too much confident about investment in bitcoin that bitcoin will give me a good profit.
I think even trusting bitcoins ins't a good factor to consider and invest your 80% of money its a total risk if you stay it all in bitcoins.  Just like the newbies that i know who invested without a strength of emotions and no knowledge and lose. btw i'm just giving you another option to invest it in other investments don't stake all in bitcoins and in a single wallet.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

I think even trusting bitcoins ins't a good factor to consider and invest your 80% of money its a total risk if you stay it all in bitcoins.  Just like the newbies that i know who invested without a strength of emotions and no knowledge and lose. btw i'm just giving you another option to invest it in other investments don't stake all in bitcoins and in a single wallet.
It's good to invest now, we can say that putting our money is like taking a big risk but that could also bring us good return in life.
Money is what we need therefore we risk our money, as long as you have something left for your expenses in case it won't work you will be fine.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

No, I don't. There is a saying that says don't put your eggs in one basket so putting all your money in bitcoin is not recommended. If something happens to bitcoin then you lose your funds but when you diversify and put your money preferably in different investment like in real estate, or other traditional business or other altcoin that has potential would be preferred because if one of these lose value then you have others still earning.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

No, I don't. There is a saying that says don't put your eggs in one basket so putting all your money in bitcoin is not recommended. If something happens to bitcoin then you lose your funds but when you diversify and put your money preferably in different investment like in real estate, or other traditional business or other altcoin that has potential would be preferred because if one of these lose value then you have others still earning.
That is why it is best to diversify our money in different kind of investment or asset that can bring money into our wallet. Bitcoin, altcoins, real estate and other kind of business is a good option to put our money or invest our money because it will help us to decrease the possible risk of investing and we can earn from different sources of income without wasting too much time and effort.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:35:32 PM

Yeah, placing all eggs in the same basket is dangerous. It is good to have a diversified portfolio. We should do a deep analysis of market and trending coins in order to make sure that our money is going to be used at right place. We can’t avoid losing money for making more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

As many suggested above , and at the same time it is very popular saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket".So I never invest all my funds in just bitcoins.To be precise we should not keep all our investments in any one single source of returns.

In spite of this fact we may consider this fact of keeping all our investments only in Bitcoins, because now bitcoin became way of life, it's not just a source of getting returns.So conclusion is take your own risk before making any decision.  Also keep in mind that, never put your daily spending's in any investments.
Just like in trading , practically you shouldn't put the buy position with your whole bankroll.
You know why? It is because noone knows that the worst situation such as a freefall price could hit the market and you automaticallly of course.

That's true and that's what I experienced after putting all my "bitcoins" in a website for BCH but didn't get anything. I know the situation here we are talking about is a bit different from what I suffered but it's nearly the same when I traded my coins too for BCH. I sent my Bitcoins yesterday to bittrex finally after deciding to do so checking everything to be safe, but when I bought BCH at such a high price of BTC0.21, I saw it declining from there and everyone is still dumping it hard. You should learn from this and should know that getting all in into one thing could lead you nowhere but a potential loss which could be extremely disastrous.
It is a basic knowledge i think for any kind trader to not buy at once but step by step.
Putting value in bitcoin have the same concept , you shouldn't go all in , as the risk really big.
If you are okay with that condition then be may guess, it is just never be a good idea , better to looking for other safe action.
Before we invest our money to the altcoins we must have prior knowledge about to the cryptocurrency. This cryptocurrency world is a business world, if we have a lot of knowledge for sure we can be rich.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

Before we invest our money to the altcoins we must have prior knowledge about to the cryptocurrency. This cryptocurrency world is a business world, if we have a lot of knowledge for sure we can be rich.

Even if we have sufficient knowledge and experience, it still isn't wise to go all in on a single investment. Even if all of us here believe that bitcoin is worthy of our trust, not leaving anything for backup is a mistake newbie traders and investors make, or people who are too cocky for no good reason.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: