Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:45:45 AM by whizter

I can't place all my funds into bitcoin because I was scared that one day bitcoin were declared bankruptcy. But I put enough fund as investment for the future value of bitcoin.
no never i will never like to place my fund in bitcoin but will put 70 to 80 % and that is only because i am sure that bitcoin price has too much potential to increase its price and it will surely give me a good profit. although i want to put all my fund in bitcoin but i want to save fund for my personal use so as to fulfill my personal needs with it, and can also help me in case of emergency if i need it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:59:59 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 12:37:37 AM by jpoker272727

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No, that's the riskiest thing that we can ever made. I have never put all my money into something nor in any cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.

Not that I don't believe that bitcoin can't cost much more in the future but I have easier access to the cash rather than bitcoin in case I need to spend them urgently.

Of course that investing large amounts has larger risks but at the same time is a good way to grow your money.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:33:48 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It depends on your time duration if you have a long term dedication and committment to it then you should be fine as you can smooth out the dips and bumps otherwise its better to have an operating amount of cash then the rest is invested.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
S4pta

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

If in my opinion ... your idea of ​​mendeposite to bitcoin for the development of your money is a good idea ... see the rapid progress of bitcoin ... and you have up and down a balanced price ... but you Should always lurk up and down the price of bitcoin .... but if you are in doubt ... it would be nice to try with a capital that is not too big ... thanks ...

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

After understanding characteristics and interests of many people to bitcoin. I have invested my money on bitcoin. Where, previously i was saving at bank and now switching on bitcoin.
affandi

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

See the rapid development of bitcoin until now, certainly be one option to invest in bitcoin. But the risk of loss will always be there.

Let bitcoin, the government BANK alone still have the risk of loss

So my advice, make another option to expand your money. Like I do now
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

After understanding characteristics and interests of many people to bitcoin. I have invested my money on bitcoin. Where, previously i was saving at bank and now switching on bitcoin.

it is your good decision that you invested your money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now increasing rapidly and it will make a good profit for you, but i think saving half of your money in bitcoin will very good because placing all the fund is not good as if you suddenly need a big amount of money then it will be difficult for to convert bitcoin into fiat because this process takes time.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

it is your good decision that you invested your money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now increasing rapidly and it will make a good profit for you, but i think saving half of your money in bitcoin will very good because placing all the fund is not good as if you suddenly need a big amount of money then it will be difficult for to convert bitcoin into fiat because this process takes time.
One small correction will be good, hopefully as per my experience. If we are going to trade bitcoins and then going with all of our wealth is not at all recommended, that might lead to very big disasters. But in the case of investing into bitcoin for some longer haul then going with all is definitely recommended as per how bitcoin is performing so far.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:54:49 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 02:13:16 AM by stergium

but If the op has invested his all money in bitcoin then it is not a good decision. because it is not good to put all the eggs in one basket, the op need to distribute his assets in different places, through this way we can reduce the risk of losing our money in in time. i think we also need to keep some money with use because no one know about the emergency that when it can happen, therefore it is important to have some money in hand.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:21:47 AM

but If the op has invested his all money in bitcoin then it is not a good decision. because it is not good to put all the eggs in one basket, the op need to distribute his assets in different places, through this way we can reduce the risk of losing our money in in time. i think we also need to keep some money with use because no one know about the emergency that when it can happen, therefore it is important to have some money in hand.
I agree, we should be wise when in comes to investing, it does not have to go that way, we will be aggressive but not to
the point that you have to risk everything. Even how good the investments are, we still cannot deny the risk and it's possible it will collapse.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:26:39 AM

I agree, we should be wise when in comes to investing, it does not have to go that way, we will be aggressive but not to
the point that you have to risk everything. Even how good the investments are, we still cannot deny the risk and it's possible it will collapse.

Indeed. No matter how promising btc can be today, it's still unwise to put all your investments in a single place. All experienced traders and investors would advice you against that yolo strategy. As of now btc may be a wise choice for placing all your funds into but who knows what will happen in the future. That's a make or break gamble you're going to do if you put all your funds there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Indeed. No matter how promising btc can be today, it's still unwise to put all your investments in a single place. All experienced traders and investors would advice you against that yolo strategy. As of now btc may be a wise choice for placing all your funds into but who knows what will happen in the future. That's a make or break gamble you're going to do if you put all your funds there

Yeah its a big risk to put all your funds only in bitcoins as we never know what will be the price of bitcoins in future, no doubt bitcoin looks good at a moment but there is no assurance that it will maintain the same position in future too and that makes bitcoins a very risky investment.
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:51:27 PM

Dude its like your putting your life into danger.
Technically, its not wise to invest all what you have, you'll never know what can possibly be happen in the future. Maybe just put some of it and it will grow over time. But putting all in one is a big NO NO.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

I always believe in diversifying my portfolio by investing my money in different products to minimize the risk of loosing money and bitcoin is a big risk to put all your money in it as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything is possible in future and if bitcoin disappears then I will be loosing all my money at once.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:38:31 PM

Always perform the actions of investing money in calmness. First think of the pros and cons of investing all that you have got. Think of the money which you need to survive and won't be bothered if you loose the investment you had make. In my case I have not kept the money that I got but I'm putting some of the money in to bitcoin every month. This gives me flexible deposits at different rates and times. With this I can be sure that I'm saving big money and also getting profits with the time as bitcoin keeps rising and also I don't loose all that I have gotten.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

No I think putting all of your money on bitcoin isn't good idea. If you want to grow your money then you could deposit a little amount only and try to make profit from it and if you think it is effective then it is up to you. However, my suggestion is to leave some fund so that if you need a money to spend there's a emergency fund you could use.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

Nope I didn't really place all of my funds into it,
I tried to divided into some different alts but most of my funds is in bitcoin.
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

Nope I didn't really place all of my funds into it,
I tried to divided into some different alts but most of my funds is in bitcoin.
Having majority of the funds into bitcoin is not that complicated, because people believe that with bitcoin we are in the trusted investment. Altcoins too have been growing in a potential way, yet this hasn't gained the cent percent trust of the users.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

No I haven't put my all funds in bitcoin as that can be a risky decision to make as bitcoin price can crash down in future and if I have invested all my money in it then there is a chance that I will be loosing all my money so I have invested very few amount of money in it and rest I have invested in gold and real estate as those are the good and safe place to make an investment in compare to bitcoins.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

No I haven't put my all funds in bitcoin as that can be a risky decision to make as bitcoin price can crash down in future and if I have invested all my money in it then there is a chance that I will be loosing all my money so I have invested very few amount of money in it and rest I have invested in gold and real estate as those are the good and safe place to make an investment in compare to bitcoins.
- Yes, putting all the money into bitcoin will make our money in danger, this is not a wise idea, we will only have a chance to make a profit if the price of bitcoin increases but if the price of Bitcoin collapse, we will lose a lot of money. This is a very big gamble and the risk coming from it is unpredictable, all can only rely on our luck. I am a trader, I only use part of my capital to invest in bitcoin and use the rest to invest in altcoin, in summary I split my capital into several parts in order to optimize profits and limit risk

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: