Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am not too long in bitcoin world or in this forum but in my opinion it is too risky to put all your money in bitcoin because nowadays during the bitcoin become more popular the scammers and pammers is also increasing to cheat to the traders. So if im your position i just think it 100x to be sure that i am not be loosing my money but instead to have profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That is a good idea. You can earn many profit by invwating your money to the bitcoin.

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

Of course it is a great risk. You should leave some funds at your disposal in case any unexpected emergency happens. Why throw caution to the winds? You never know what will actually to bitcoin in some years
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.
sorry but you are wrong in many sense. i think if we talk about the future of bitcoin no one should deny this fact that that future of the bitcoin is bright and there are severe possibilities that it can touch the price of $10000 in the future and i think investing all your in it is not a wrong decision at all in back 5 to 6 months and now it is also a good decision too.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Too risky to put all your money into Bitcoin. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms
to me i have invested more that 70% of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest, because i am sure about the price of  bitcoin that it will continue increasing and will surely give me a good profit.  people are worrying about that there is risk in bitcoin investment therefore they are not investing more money in bitcoin. but i am sure about bitcoin investment that it will give me a good profit.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

Of course it is a great risk. You should leave some funds at your disposal in case any unexpected emergency happens. Why throw caution to the winds? You never know what will actually to bitcoin in some years
Bitcoin won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We just have to be careful. There are lots of other cryptocoins other there. Not only bitcoin. We can spread our investments on those potential coins and minimize our risks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:52:33 PM

Putting all our money into bitcoin is not a wise idea. Too risky to put all your money into Bitcoin. Try putting half the funds in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments so that the profits can vary across different investment platforms
to me i have invested more that 70% of my assets in bitcoin and still want to invest, because i am sure about the price of  bitcoin that it will continue increasing and will surely give me a good profit.  people are worrying about that there is risk in bitcoin investment therefore they are not investing more money in bitcoin. but i am sure about bitcoin investment that it will give me a good profit.
If you are confident, then don't listen to other people suggestion just invest that's it. Because many people say many reasons even me, you know what exactly you are doing so don't turn back. If you have any doubts, then you can refer other people suggestions. I am also investing my money in bitcoins but not like you I am just investing 3o% of my income.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

I invested my money in bitcoin around 1 btc in early 2017. patience in managing bitcoin was satisfactory, because right now i have more than 2btc with converted value exceeding $7K. Very huge for me.
Nope I don't need to place all my amount in bitcoin, because on the first place. I can't see the future of bitcoin, maybe sooner or later theirs a possibility to close it. Due to bitcoin is not legally enroll it into government.

The government will not have the power to cover bitcoin,
Is highly unlikely because of the enormous number of users, although that may be another alt to make tetepap bitcoin running even though the government forbids it all

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:56:03 PM

Bitcoin won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We just have to be careful. There are lots of other cryptocoins other there. Not only bitcoin. We can spread our investments on those potential coins and minimize our risks.
yes no doubt about this but still we are too  much confident about bitcoin and i do not feel any worry to invest money in bitcoin, i will like to continue investing my all assets in bitcoin because i am sure about it that in the end it will give me a big profit that is not possible from any other means of earning money therefore i have choose bitcoin for trading.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

The power of bitcoin is in the hands of its users and the decision of the use of bitcoin is also in the hands of its users and as bitcoin is a much useful currency and it is making all of the community of bitcoin a much wealthy community so people will not like to close the use of it and so it will be among us forever.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:34:48 PM

Bitcoin has a great future we all know that Today but the thing is what will going to happen tomorrow? Is bitcoin really do great thing and great changes? Some professional of bitcoin tell that on 2020-2030  bitcoin build its own foundation to replaced the dollar. And that was so exciting. If you have plans to put all your money in bitcoin that was very gpod but you have to left some money for your foods and daily expenses.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:39:17 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:09:49 AM by carlerha

Bitcoin has a great future we all know that Today but the thing is what will going to happen tomorrow? Is bitcoin really do great thing and great changes? Some professional of bitcoin tell that on 2020-2030  bitcoin build its own foundation to replaced the dollar. And that was so exciting. If you have plans to put all your money in bitcoin that was very gpod but you have to left some money for your foods and daily expenses.
yes that is right that bitcoin has a great future therefore i can say that investing money in bitcoin in present time will be more profitable. i think those people who can manage to hold bitcoin for  a good time they should try to invest more and more money in bitcoin because its price can increase too much high in next few years.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:15:24 AM

Bitcoin has a great future we all know that Today but the thing is what will going to happen tomorrow? Is bitcoin really do great thing and great changes? Some professional of bitcoin tell that on 2020-2030  bitcoin build its own foundation to replaced the dollar. And that was so exciting. If you have plans to put all your money in bitcoin that was very gpod but you have to left some money for your foods and daily expenses.
yes that is right that bitcoin has a great future therefore i can say that investing money in bitcoin in present time will be more profitable. i think those people who can manage to hold bitcoin for  a good time they should try to invest more and more money in bitcoin because its price can increase too much high in next few years.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin has a great future and there is no doubt about it. I agree also to you that long term investment is very effective to double up our money or even triple up. If we have a lot of patience for sure we can earn a lot of money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

People should be aware of the financial world. There is a saying that do not put all your eggs in one basket meaning spread your money into various investments so that if one of them is not performing well you can still earn from other types of investment.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

Not really, i exchange some of my coins and invest into a mining rig. I join signature campaigns so i can have a stable earning's of coins then i exchange into real cash for my daily needs. Next thing i do, Sometimes i also buy coins at the low value and wait for the price to rise up, With a good research and analyzation you can earn profit from buy and sell coins.

Zivdafast

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
First I meant most ..
second.. it is profitable.. and I am just asking.. I thought that people grow their bitcoin real.. fast isn't they?
No. I know that investment can double your money but not all the time. I never want to lose something that I have. Think first the advantage and advantages when it comes to investment. You don't need to put all your money at a time if you don't want to lose all you have even if your a risk taker.
Peperi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:15:01 PM

Yes, I placed all my funds in Bitcoin, because this is the only thing I am believing in now. Plus, considering the increadible growth potential it has, it would be stupid to not invest now to earn some money.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

I dont think that you might pull all your money in bitcoin because today putting all your money in bitcoin is very risky for you. Though may be you can earn a profit but think it carefully before you go of what you are thing about pulling your money  in bitcoin. I have red some informations or news that saying the more the bitcoin popular the more the scammers come. So be careful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to put everything on Bitcoin. Because if you need money very fast and the value of Bitcoin at this moment is low, you will lose a lot. Only put money you don't really need now in Bitcoin. It is safer like this.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

Yes, I placed all my funds in Bitcoin, because this is the only thing I am believing in now. Plus, considering the increadible growth potential it has, it would be stupid to not invest now to earn some money.
What is your base price? If you have invested at price high than $4000, it will make you have more risk about Bitcoin can continue up trend or comeback $3000 and correction price.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: