Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:57:20 PM

Even bitcoin is not so good to invest all the funds in it. There is a risk despite good chances for even biger profit in the future. But situation can always change and secure investment just don't exists. Don't ever put all eggs just in one basket even if it's about bitcoin, diversify you investment and you will be more protected against the loss.

malaj
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

No, I only invested what I can afford to lose. But I'm buying when the their is a opportunity, like what we have right now. I'm not that wealthy to invest large amount of money. I would love to but my financials won't allow me that's why I only buy if there is good opportunity. To be frank, I only have less than 1BTC as investment on bitcoin. But I'm targeting to get at least one full at the end of the year.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

No, I only invested what I can afford to lose. But I'm buying when the their is a opportunity, like what we have right now. I'm not that wealthy to invest large amount of money. I would love to but my financials won't allow me that's why I only buy if there is good opportunity. To be frank, I only have less than 1BTC as investment on bitcoin. But I'm targeting to get at least one full at the end of the year.

That's good invest only that you can afford to loose as no one knows what will be the future of bitcoin and what price it will hold in future and if we invest all our money in it and if it crashes then we will be loosing all our money at once so its better not to invest all money only in bitcoins.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Nope. Most of my funds are actually on altcoins. My bitcoins are here to support me on my daily spending. The altcoin market is a holy grail for a trader like me. Bitcoin can go up and down but in altcoin, coins will go down significantly and then go up significantly too after a month or so. That's the case to most new coins because the bounty participants dump their coins, hence, the low price. Then investors will come in, hence, the high price. There's nothing wrong with believing in bitcoins but with the August 1 scenario, things are becoming uncertain. We don't know how will it affect the price and we definitely don't know how will it bitcoin itself.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No don't put all your money in bitcoin spare some for yourself it is not good way to invest all your money because it's to risky you can encounter some scam sites that will steal your money, it's better to learn some tips about earning bitcoin without investing too much money on it or you can start by joining signature campaign if you want to learn and earn bitcoin, there are so many ways you can grow your money just be patient.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

Just investing in btc is a stupid thing to do. The future of your investing money just depends on btc which will increase the risk ratio and make you easy to lose money without getting anything. As far as I should divide the amount you want to invest in the other altcoins, this will save your money more.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:32:56 PM

Nope. Most of my funds are actually on altcoins. My bitcoins are here to support me on my daily spending. The altcoin market is a holy grail for a trader like me. Bitcoin can go up and down but in altcoin, coins will go down significantly and then go up significantly too after a month or so. That's the case to most new coins because the bounty participants dump their coins, hence, the low price. Then investors will come in, hence, the high price. There's nothing wrong with believing in bitcoins but with the August 1 scenario, things are becoming uncertain. We don't know how will it affect the price and we definitely don't know how will it bitcoin itself.
although most of my funds are in bitcoin but still i am no welling to put all my funds there. i never live to put my all investment in one kind of business i have to distribute my money in different places.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.
I also consider having an option in terms of my investment. It's better to have option because there is always a risk in investment so for me to lessen the risk you could divide it by having two or more investment at a time. And always think and have a time frame so you could manage every single investment you would try. Don't hesitate on taking an opportunity rather always make the most out of your time to earn more and develop more as an individual. Because as you could manage and run more investment that is the chance that you could earn more.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

Just investing in btc is a stupid thing to do. The future of your investing money just depends on btc which will increase the risk ratio and make you easy to lose money without getting anything. As far as I should divide the amount you want to invest in the other altcoins, this will save your money more.

What are you talking about? Its a lot more dangerous  when you invest on alts than just btc. When it comes to crypto investments, easily btc is the most secure out of all of them. Though it's not wise to place all your money as well in btc. Just think logically and you ll realize that the risk of you losing all multiplies a lot of times if you place your investments in one place

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

I can't invest all my funds in bitcoin, maybe only 10% of my  funds. Because I only use this funds to make an investment. Moreover, most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign that truly increase when time come past. Also, I already withdraw half of my investment together with income as preparation to segwit.
Raphal

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
As Bitcoin can not grow so rapidly in this time, I decided to exchange all my money into Ethereum because it is growing so fast and has potential to continue to grow up in the future.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

As Bitcoin can not grow so rapidly in this time, I decided to exchange all my money into Ethereum because it is growing so fast and has potential to continue to grow up in the future.
That's a bad move you don't need to put all your funds in ethereum there were so many altcoins example the Top 10 in coinmarketcap which you can invest  in .Putting an investment all in ethereum is just like the thread says putting all your funds in bitcoin.

hurain

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

That's a bad move you don't need to put all your funds in ethereum there were so many altcoins example the Top 10 in coinmarketcap which you can invest  in .Putting an investment all in ethereum is just like the thread says putting all your funds in bitcoin.
i will never even advise to put all your money even in bitcoin. i think it is not good to invest all our assets in one business wee need to invest money in different places and  through this way we can reduce the risk of losing all the money in one time.
fikihafana

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

It's not the best way to do that, at least you have to put only half of your fund not all of your fund
zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:06:58 PM

In every investment, there is always a risk involved. Just like what i've said many times to my fellow earners and to those who needed advice from me, investing in bitcoin always has a risk. Because this time you are not the one who controls your money, you can't control the price of bitcoin. It's not advisable to put all of your money in bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
MiXxe

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

i will never even advise to put all your money even in bitcoin. i think it is not good to invest all our assets in one business wee need to invest money in different places and  through this way we can reduce the risk of losing all the money in one time.
Thats good to read that many people knows the risk of investing all the money they have in bitcoins .Spending your money in different investments not only reduce the risk but also give a opportunity if one of your investment got failed there you have another option and business.

grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Thats good to read that many people knows the risk of investing all the money they have in bitcoins .Spending your money in different investments not only reduce the risk but also give a opportunity if one of your investment got failed there you have another option and business.

That's a safe decision since we always have a backup , but still we should find ico or alts that we think have really potential to be successful since it would be a waste if our investment will only be failed then we might regret since there are a lot of ico to choose from.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:44:29 PM

I think by putting all the available funds in one single coin in not really a great job, if it is bitcoin, etherium or anything else but to me it don’t fulfill the purpose. By putting all your funds at a same place mean putting all the eggs in the same basket which is not meant to minimize the risk. The purpose of splitting your funds into a diversified manner is to minimize risk level.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:26:35 AM

I did not put all the funds in bitcoin because half of my bitcoin made money to transact buy and sell goods and others
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

I think by putting all the available funds in one single coin in not really a great job, if it is bitcoin, etherium or anything else but to me it don’t fulfill the purpose. By putting all your funds at a same place mean putting all the eggs in the same basket which is not meant to minimize the risk. The purpose of splitting your funds into a diversified manner is to minimize risk level.

That's correct its always good to diversify our investments to minimize the risk in future and bitcoin is good as an investment but we cannot afford to put all our money in it as anything is possible in future and if bitcoin dies then we will be loosing all our money at once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: