Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

At one point in time, I do have almost all my savings into bitcoin only. But right now I've learned to diversify my assets even though bitcoin is looking pretty good as of this moment despite the uncertainty as to what path should it take moving forward. To describe my holdings, I'm 60% bitcoins, 20% in my assets and 20% in my personal savings, not a bad setup for a person who only makes a few grand every year, eh?
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:22:19 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Depends on what you call all your money!  if it is your risk capital good plan but if it is your whole money I will advise you to have a second thought because of fluctuations in bitcoin price.
I will suggest to diversify our money is better because it is not due to bitcoin price but because it is a good planning for a good businessman as if there will be any delay or any other issue in one place of income then he will have the other source already available.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:00:24 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Depends on what you call all your money!  if it is your risk capital good plan but if it is your whole money I will advise you to have a second thought because of fluctuations in bitcoin price.
but to me i do not think that it is as risky to invest your money in bitcoin. and specially in long term investment, it is so safe to invest your money in bitcoin. and after some years you can get a good profit.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

Every investment is risky ,we don't know what are the events or problems that may occur . Investing all your money in bitcoin is being a crazy one. Safe thing if you put funds that you can afford and scatter it in some wallet for much safety because bitcoin wallet itself is not sure 100% secure and safe .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:06:46 AM

Every investment is risky ,we don't know what are the events or problems that may occur . Investing all your money in bitcoin is being a crazy one. Safe thing if you put funds that you can afford and scatter it in some wallet for much safety because bitcoin wallet itself is not sure 100% secure and safe .
Yes bitcoin is not a safe investment because of its feature called "volatile" if you want to still earn and be safe in bitcoin then it is best to put an amount that you can afford to lose because sometimes bitcoin is not that good when it comes to investment because sometimes the price go dump very hard and you will lose huge amount of money but if you can afford that then there is no reason to not invest.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:50:23 AM

Yes bitcoin is not a safe investment because of its feature called "volatile" if you want to still earn and be safe in bitcoin then it is best to put an amount that you can afford to lose because sometimes bitcoin is not that good when it comes to investment because sometimes the price go dump very hard and you will lose huge amount of money but if you can afford that then there is no reason to not invest.
Don't put your eggs in one basket the most simplest quote when investing and a good impact with our lives.

Well its not only in bitcoins it is a must to apply in the most investments . Bitcoins future is not guaranteed to continue increase its price value and sadly if we invest all of our money in bitcoins and it falls the tendency is we fell into a bankruptcy .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:50:02 AM

But, we know that every year the price of Bitcoin is surely increased. So, I think Bitcoin
is the best investment for long term investment. Also we can trade altcoin with short term.
I think it's the best way to grow our funds. Yeah don't put all of our funds into Bitcoin/altcoin.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 06:47:06 AM

Will not be a problem if you have a fixed income to finance all your needs but that would be a concern is if you have already bought at a high price and at that point you need more funds because there is a need important and abrupt but you do not have the money anymore and the only way is by selling your bitcoin and at that price down then you will incur a loss, which is also important is to understand the risk in every decision we make in spite of bitcoin prices always go up does not mean you only have assets in the form of bitcoin have assets in other forms also need.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:10:51 PM

No. What I did is 50% for BTC and 50% for ETH.
Same here but maybe in a few days I would convert all my BTC to ETH or if not I would buy altcoins because there are some saying that BTC will dump i will take the risk

And he did invested 100% of his funds to crypto. I don't have the guts to invest all my funds with bitcoin. Still I don't consider putting all what I've got in the same basket. I want to know who said that bitcoin will be dumped? I don't think that it will be dump, don't believe with what those people are saying that are spreading fuds.

I am really want to invest all my funds to Bitcoin, but my family and some
my friend suggest me to don't invest all my funds into Bitcoin, because they are
doubted whether invest funds to the bitcoin it is safe or not.
Finally I decided to save my funds 50% in Gold and 50% into some cryptocurrency.

If I were you, just follow their suggestion so that if whatever the outcome of it, you did followed them. And you aren't going to regret it. I'm being encourage by you guys to invest 50% of my wealth to bitcoin but right now I'm planning to buy some real property and keep on working for my renting business which I had now.
Yes you are right, Because putting all our funds into Bitcoin is very risky. I choose to save
50% my fund due to I heard their suggestions. savings in gold is a stable,
suitable for funds our future. While the savings with Bitcoin is to gain an advantage in the future.

You've got a good choice now and we had our very own choice on where we think our money will grow. Maybe when the right time comes and I've got the guts to fully invest everything that I've got then I will do it with bitcoin. But as of now, I need to diversify my funds since I'm not that really rich and still needs to do proper budgeting.
If we have lots of money we do really have the edge on making investments since we do have the capability to do so anytime we eant but saying on putting all your money on bitcoin its vsry risky to make such move there might possibility that it would give you enormous profits but dont forget about the opposite side of it thats why we should really be careful on our actions.

Yes the opposite side of it is that it can give you some headache when you are not ready to see the price of bitcoin to fall. Because it's a normal thing that the price of bitcoin is going to down for sometime. And if you put all of your funds there that's the risk if you are not patient and can't wait the price to pump.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:51:07 AM

Same here but maybe in a few days I would convert all my BTC to ETH or if not I would buy altcoins because there are some saying that BTC will dump i will take the risk

And he did invested 100% of his funds to crypto. I don't have the guts to invest all my funds with bitcoin. Still I don't consider putting all what I've got in the same basket. I want to know who said that bitcoin will be dumped? I don't think that it will be dump, don't believe with what those people are saying that are spreading fuds.

my friend suggest me to don't invest all my funds into Bitcoin, because they are
Finally I decided to save my funds 50% in Gold and 50% into some cryptocurrency.

If I were you, just follow their suggestion so that if whatever the outcome of it, you did followed them. And you aren't going to regret it. I'm being encourage by you guys to invest 50% of my wealth to bitcoin but right now I'm planning to buy some real property and keep on working for my renting business which I had now.
Yes you are right, Because putting all our funds into Bitcoin is very risky. I choose to save
suitable for funds our future. While the savings with Bitcoin is to gain an advantage in the future.

You've got a good choice now and we had our very own choice on where we think our money will grow. Maybe when the right time comes and I've got the guts to fully invest everything that I've got then I will do it with bitcoin. But as of now, I need to diversify my funds since I'm not that really rich and still needs to do proper budgeting.
If we have lots of money we do really have the edge on making investments since we do have the capability to do so anytime we eant but saying on putting all your money on bitcoin its vsry risky to make such move there might possibility that it would give you enormous profits but dont forget about the opposite side of it thats why we should really be careful on our actions.

Yes the opposite side of it is that it can give you some headache when you are not ready to see the price of bitcoin to fall. Because it's a normal thing that the price of bitcoin is going to down for sometime. And if you put all of your funds there that's the risk if you are not patient and can't wait the price to pump.

Yes and if you are putting all your money in bitcoins then you should have patience to deal with tough times when you price going down and if at that time you get panic and start selling your coins then you will be huge loss and will never be easy to recover it back in future.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Yes and if you are putting all your money in bitcoins then you should have patience to deal with tough times when you price going down and if at that time you get panic and start selling your coins then you will be huge loss and will never be easy to recover it back in future.
It's a normal thing that an all inner should have the patience that when seeing the price of bitcoin to fall don't give up. And when the price is increasing, don't be overwhelmed because this is what we are feeling when seeing these scenarios. You should be ready for all times, worst comes worst.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

It's a normal thing that an all inner should have the patience that when seeing the price of bitcoin to fall don't give up. And when the price is increasing, don't be overwhelmed because this is what we are feeling when seeing these scenarios. You should be ready for all times, worst comes worst.

But if you see price going higher then you should sell them off once it has reached to your target price instead of holding it too long as we cannot afford to hold altcoin longer as it can crash within few minutes.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:14:30 AM

When it comes to word "investment", Everwhere it is risky so that's why I didn't invest my money completely into bitcoin, because I have other streams of income where I have divided my investment into them also.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

When it comes to word "investment", Everwhere it is risky so that's why I didn't invest my money completely into bitcoin, because I have other streams of income where I have divided my investment into them also.
The most appropriate that we should divide a few percent for investment and in part we save to keep our finances. I think investing in bitcoin is highly profitable. but the best way is to divide it according to the needs.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

But there is also a risk of loosing money if you invest all of them only in bitcoins as bitcoin has never promised us that it will only show us higher price in future and it can go in opposite direction too and if that happens you will be in major loss.
n0ne

Activity: 2604
Merit: 548

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:10:05 PM

Yeah, investment is always termed as an high risk profiting method. Even while promoting an investment scheme it is clearly stated read all related documents before making an investment whether the investment volume is small or big. So it's good to diversify into different profiting availabilities than getting trapped in a single system.

revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

Yeah, investment is always termed as an high risk profiting method. Even while promoting an investment scheme it is clearly stated read all related documents before making an investment whether the investment volume is small or big. So it's good to diversify into different profiting availabilities than getting trapped in a single system.

Exactly the best thing in investment should be that it should be diversified at different places instead of putting all money at a single place so its good to invest in both digital and real world too to minimize the risks in future.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

The money I'm investing in bitcoin are just spare amount of what's left of my paycheck. I have to set a side money for my emergency funds and of course for my daily needs. And I don't think it will be a good idea putting everything you have in bitcoin since the value of BTC constantly changes from time to time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

The money I'm investing in bitcoin are just spare amount of what's left of my paycheck. I have to set a side money for my emergency funds and of course for my daily needs. And I don't think it will be a good idea putting everything you have in bitcoin since the value of BTC constantly changes from time to time.

That's correct its always good to put little money in bitcoins that we can afford to loose as we are not sure what bitcoin will show us in future so its better not to put all money in bitcoins as if bitcoin fails then it will take away all our investment.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:02:33 PM

But if you see price going higher then you should sell them off once it has reached to your target price instead of holding it too long as we cannot afford to hold altcoin longer as it can crash within few minutes.

It depends on what type of investor / trader you are. If you are a trader that does have an exact target before selling, then so be it. But it's popular that most of us are just keep on holding for the best because the proof that bitcoin is keep on increasing yearly base on it's chart. But if you will do all in, and sell at your target that's fine and profitable too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: