Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:19:54 PM

Never do that!

If tomorrow there is a sharp decline in the price of BTC, you are as good as homeless!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Never do that!

If tomorrow there is a sharp decline in the price of BTC, you are as good as homeless!

Yes. You need to store the funds in different cells. Bitcoin has a growth prospect, but a fall is also possible.
tigershark

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Only put money into bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies that you don't need. It is a risky investment so you could lose it if there is a problem or you lose the private key.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

No, not all my fund were put in the bitcoin. Also I invest only a little bit in bitcoin, but I cannot withdraw it. I just want to know how long bitcoin currency were survive in the market.

Why you can't withdraw your investment in bitcoin? Maybe the right term for it is that you are holding it for a longer term. And for those people that did invested all their funds in bitcoin have 100% faith in bitcoin and they have other source of income. But for me, it's hard to invest all of my funds in bitcoin because it's very risky.
Yeaaa you know that , he means about cannot withdraw as he has a future plan .
It is true that in investment we have to hold ourselves to not divest too quick , we need a lot of patience.
As investment works usually on the longet period you put the bigger profit potential you may can get.

Yeah that's why I gave him another better term for it. And if you are an inspired investor and you did invest all that you've got in bitcoin, then you are now enjoying the essence of profiting as the price is keep on increasing.
Do allin to invest never be a good idea , you need to have a plan B in case something unexpected happened.
Anticipation for a worst scenario should be in your hand.
Otherwise your investment could turn into a disaster and full of meaningless without profit.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:06:10 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

no, we must be wise enough , we should have atleast some of our money in banks, because banks doesnt easily to be disappear and whether we would like to see if our money got An interest, and some of our money we can invest it in bitcoins, because as time passes by bitcoin value gets higher and higher each year so therefore bitcoin is very good investment also.
Of course, Bitcoin is one of the best investments today, Yeah you are right if we don't to
invest all our funds on Bitcoin because it's very risky to lose all our funding if the hack happened.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:08:49 AM

no, we must be wise enough , we should have atleast some of our money in banks, because banks doesnt easily to be disappear and whether we would like to see if our money got An interest, and some of our money we can invest it in bitcoins, because as time passes by bitcoin value gets higher and higher each year so therefore bitcoin is very good investment also.
Of course, Bitcoin is one of the best investments today, Yeah you are right if we don't to
invest all our funds on Bitcoin because it's very risky to lose all our funding if the hack happened.
Hacking is the second point, what about if the price suddenly falls. All your investment and future planning will spoil in one minute. So now it is a good time to make a profit with Bitcoin use the opportunity and make some money. But don't invest all your money in bitcoin and don't make your life in a risk.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:46:40 PM

Hacking is the second point, what about if the price suddenly falls. All your investment and future planning will spoil in one minute. So now it is a good time to make a profit with Bitcoin use the opportunity and make some money. But don't invest all your money in bitcoin and don't make your life in a risk.
In any investments, regardless if it is crypto currency related, no one should invest all of his/her money to execute the risk and to avoid being dependent on one's market. It's better to balance everything. Decent investments are enough to make profit, greediness shouldn't be tolerated.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

In any investments, regardless if it is crypto currency related, no one should invest all of his/her money to execute the risk and to avoid being dependent on one's market. It's better to balance everything. Decent investments are enough to make profit, greediness shouldn't be tolerated.

Right. And that's the most logical thing to do. Even if you're an experienced trader, you'd still be considering the risks and putting all your money in a single place can very well be the biggest mistake you'll ever do with your money. Have something left for contingency. You should always have a back up because thingsndon't always go they way we planned it

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Investing all your earned in bitcoin is not a wise decision as you will need diversified you money in different altcoins so that if one fail you will recover your investment from another.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Right. And that's the most logical thing to do. Even if you're an experienced trader, you'd still be considering the risks and putting all your money in a single place can very well be the biggest mistake you'll ever do with your money. Have something left for contingency. You should always have a back up because thingsndon't always go they way we planned it
In general, you are right.
But sometimes I decide to put all my money in bitcoin. When the biton goes up I try to concentrate all the money in bitkoin.
I trust bitcoin and therefore I take so much risk.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

It's too risky to put all your money in one cell. An experienced investor will never do that, you need to look realistically at the world.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:20:52 PM

Investing all your earned in bitcoin is not a wise decision as you will need diversified you money in different altcoins so that if one fail you will recover your investment from another.
Yes, you might be right in some part of it , but you need to know somehow which altcoins are trusted enough to put your money in them.
I know some people who have diversified their investments through trading the bitcoins (those for diversify purposes) onto some cheap altcoins which had have small volume.
Obviously, that has finished with their funds being pretty much lost thanks to these altcoins being dumped or just dissapearing, but that is only their fault.

You need to choose only correct crypto's, I would advice ETH, XMR and maybe Ripple because it looks interesting lately.

Mr

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

I intended to do so but I changed my mind. I still need money for a lot of purposes in my places. Moreover, I find that altcoin are more effective than Bitcoin. At the moment, it will take age for Bitcoin to increase to $2000. It is not as easy as it used to in the past. Bitcoin can not triple itself in 1 year anymore

None of the above
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

Bitcoin is great but it is completely crazy to depend completely on bitcoin for your economic well being it is better to maintain several investments in several financial instruments instead of putting all your eggs on the same basket.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:18:12 PM

Bitcoin is great but it is completely crazy to depend completely on bitcoin for your economic well being it is better to maintain several investments in several financial instruments instead of putting all your eggs on the same basket.
I think it's the right decision to invest all the bitcoin you have in the form of bitcoin. If you're really looking for profit from bitcoin, you should do that, and wait a while until bitcoin prices go up, maybe you can wait for the price to go up next year, because that would be very profitable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:13:10 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 03:34:02 PM by Kevin77

I think it's the right decision to invest all the bitcoin you have in the form of bitcoin. If you're really looking for profit from bitcoin, you should do that, and wait a while until bitcoin prices go up, maybe you can wait for the price to go up next year, because that would be very profitable.
Investing all money into one opportunity now a days become a right decision due to the promises we are getting from bitcoin's future value. Before bitcoin, I guess no one would have opted for only one opportunity to go with their all investments. I guess we can continue this trend for next 5 to 10 years also as bitcoin value will find rapid surge in coming years.

Moreover, I remember many people have shared they had not at all any saving before introduction of bitcoins, so I believe there would be nothing wrong having only one saving in the form of bitcoins.
JellyO

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:43:55 PM

No, I didn't put all my money so far into bitcoin. I am just new here in your world. Maybe later, but in the meantime a few of bitcoin is I'm trying to save it in my bitcoin wallet address in exchange sites. In terms of saving bitcoin I don't see any risk on it, but to make it grow in the trading platform there is a risk involved in doing trade.

Only risk is the short run, and lack of diversification can play a role too with the crypto market.
Naokia980

Activity: 182

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Just split your bankroll to different  wallets like dogecoin, bitcoin.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

Investing all money into one opportunity now a days become a right decision due to the promises we are getting from bitcoin's future value. Before bitcoin, I guess no one would have opted for only one opportunity to go with their all investments. I guess we can continue this trend for next 5 to 10 years also as bitcoin value will find rapid surge in coming years.
it is always heart warming to hear people upbeat and quite enthusiastic about the prospects of Bitcoin, nevertheless caution ought not be thrown into the air whatever investment portfolio one is saddled with, because the risk factor is ever present. Worthy of note is the fact that Bitcoib is still evolving and I think it would be a wiser move to not get ahead of it.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

I think it is not a good idea because we all know that in trading it is very risky to pit money because you can't say if you're going to win or to earn. Sometimes we didn't know the true attitude of our costumers and we didn't know if they are going to scam us. And may lead us to fall down. I think that kind of strategy isn't hoing to work also for those who are only beginners.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: