Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15767 times)
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:23:05 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 03:28:07 PM by BRNSTYLE

AFAIK this one is quite fast http://nycoin.net/
devs declare 30 seconds confirmation per block
Also it shown some nice stats recently
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

The fastest so far is Digibyte (DGB) . It is 45x faster and open source. This is one crypto to watch out. The developer is very dedicated and aggressive on promoting DGB to several companys. In the first week of Oct., there will be a new event that DGB will also join.
procesdad

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

BitCoin is still not accelerating despite the software update, the team will try to speed up the bitcoin transfers in November. The ethereum and dash  looks very fast now

axrhuls

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:38:04 PM

ETH is quite fast, and block time is very fast. 10 seconds every block.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

Dash is really fast and secure. You can use dash. I prefer Dash to transfer my funds to other people.
LTC has nice speed too but after october we will see more fast coins such as Waves.
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Interesting topic, although I read a lot of alt coin suggestion, but I think only coin with instant send feature should consider fast, such as dash.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

A friendly advice mate, Choose a coin that was only few community that will make sure that the block network is not yet congested. Like newly release coin, Based on what I heard, Dash is the most fastest token to confirm, Can I know what is your purpose for this survey?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

while reading replied here I must admit that I was sleeping too much I thought its still goge who have a quick transactions and after seeing replied
I learned about dash and eth seems to be fair review and basis for those who's planning to transfer a funds from one exchange to another instead
of using btc that got some delayed.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

XMR had been extremely fastest whenever I used to send them for my gambling purposes or lower fee transactions because when the fee per Bitcoin transaction was high, I always used to choose altcoins and mainly XMR because it helps process the transaction fast and with lowest fee per transaction as well as its mixing feature helps me remain completely anonymous on other hand. Its price is still cheap and so is the fee, but as of now I am using Bitcoins back because after SegWit, the fee structure has settled down way too much that I am all fine to even pay a $1 while transacting.
geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

If you ask which vehicle is the fastest, you will probably going to list some super and hyper cars, but if you ask which vehicle is the fastest for the warfare defense it provides, you will end up with military tanks. So to be just fast has no meaning when you are in a hostile trustless cyberwar like environment. You need to compute the time propagating the transaction in the entire network, then the time on mining queue, the time to mine, then the time to reach consensus and propagating the validations on the network again and this is just the latency calculation, them there is the calculation on the level of protection you get from mining difficult to the number of validations confirmed and even the number of blocks mined after your transaction. So if you need just fast you will find out that centralized non permissive non blockchain solutions are the fastest and them you go to a wide range of options up to bitcoin which is the safest. What you care most ?

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

Ethereum is quite fast but nothing beats dash though, for me I consider dash the fastest cryptocurrency, transactions are "instantaneous" and it's very safe to use. So far I haven't had any bad experiences with dash, it's always one of my fave coins.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
mining_spaceship

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

The fastest cryptocurrency is Byte, the native currency from the Byteball platform.

The speed of transaction increases as the DAG database increases in size.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:06:10 PM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Your realization or obserbation is so contructive that all of the crypto related people face everyday same question. but regarding this issue i would like tell that neo is so faster. its my personal obserbation.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

The fastest so far is Digibyte (DGB) . It is 45x faster and open source. This is one crypto to watch out. The developer is very dedicated and aggressive on promoting DGB to several companys. In the first week of Oct., there will be a new event that DGB will also join.
A lot of people are really mentioning a lot of coins here since they are easily being pumped. There are so many fast coins out there, not because they may have huge prospect but because they are just practically good for making good profit. If I were to choose any fast coin anyway, I will have to consider Trig and Neo. I love these 2 as I so surely make fast profit without waiting for so long.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:24:11 AM

The fastest I am not sure of, but I have had INCREDIBLE transaction speeds with Signatum, Denarius and DeepOnion. I can highly recommend these if you are looking for transaction speeds.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:04:11 PM

BitCoin is still not accelerating despite the software update, the team will try to speed up the bitcoin transfers in November. The ethereum and dash  looks very fast now

A month ago i would have agreed with you, that BTC is so slow, i could not take it. I waited  about 12h to get the transactions done but few days transaction went trough in matter of minutes. I was amazed. I have to note that transaction fee is quite large all the same.

It seems that SegWit has been implemented in large scale. I would love to see somekind of statistics of SegWit implementation , has it been implemented everywhere?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

12 seconds per block is the fastest? I thought there was something quicker.  I'm not sure why 12 seconds would offer a big advantage when it's barely faster than ethereum.

I've always though that the fastest one would be 5 seconds or faster, yet 12 seconds is fast but yeah, FastCoin is well-recommended especially for times you need easy and quick  transactions.Digibyte is also a thing.
 I think there more cryptocurrencies to be made and ahead as innovations and modernization of technology is uprising.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:15:58 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:28:22 PM by shushu9977

ETH,BTC,BCH and Dogecoin are getting faster continuously .Above all, all coins are a dominating position now a days..

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
vnlfan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:28:31 AM

Vcash allows users to spend and receive transactions instantly with ZeroTime. From vcash.info:
ZeroTime is a breakthrough technology that allows a recipient to immediately not only own the coins but be able to spend them immediately. Furthermore they may be re-spent many times between other recipients before being consolidated into the ledger.
CiprianBVB1909

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:50:42 AM

I haven't read all of the pages from this thread, but I would like to ask something. Which cryptocurrency is growing up faster? And which can bring someone a good profit after investing in it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: