Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

This project is undervalued. Maybe an Asian exchanger helps.

Agree but this team need more to focus on the code instead of focusing on exchange. But if the team can hire some marketer, maybe hitting an exchange can be done in parallel Smiley

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Welds1977

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:32:19 PM

Conclusion - should I tell you what is really going on?

They got 40M$+.
They got highly valuable advisory board.
They got a highly professional business side behind their project with severe capabilities and knowledge of marketing. DYR!
They are staffing the teams more and more and focus on the product: Bam. Alpha. Feedback? Bam. Patch with bonus upcoming features because they are gaining more and more velocity.
They have a team experienced in decentralized computing unless the other team with experience in building an ICO.
They know a lot more than you guys could probably teach them with your complaints and "great ideas".

Price still low? Mhhh... ever looked at those sell walls? There are players out there rubbing their hands with every single dip. We are accumulating for retirement guys!

And one day - when the big bosses in and behind the team raise their thumbs.... BAAAAAAAM!

sorry for wall of text - just wanted to share - no advice - only my thoughts - all of you should have these facts by DD

Yeah, this SONM will go to 20k satoshis tops. People selling now will cry later and have horrible moments of realization that they could have been millionaires but alas, they sold too soon too low.
what was the ico price?
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:36:10 PM

There is a t-shirt giveaway organised by SONM team on slack and telegram and hope they organise here too,which might help with the price rise of SONM token  Grin Cheesy

Anyways just wanted to share this information with you guys.

Hello!

Anyone who wants our T-shirt can join our telegram channel and ask in general chat what is needed for this.
https://t.me/sonm_eng

This is a limited time offer.

Best regards,
SONM community
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

They got 40M$+.
They got a highly professional business side behind their project with severe capabilities and knowledge of marketing. DYR!
They are staffing the teams more and more and focus on the product: Bam. Alpha. Feedback? Bam. Patch with bonus upcoming features because they are gaining more and more velocity.
They have a team experienced in decentralized computing unless the other team with experience in building an ICO.
They know a lot more than you guys could probably teach them with your complaints and "great ideas".

Price still low? Mhhh... ever looked at those sell walls? There are players out there rubbing their hands with every single dip. We are accumulating for retirement guys!

And one day - when the big bosses in and behind the team raise their thumbs.... BAAAAAAAM!

sorry for wall of text - just wanted to share - no advice - only my thoughts - all of you should have these facts by DD

Yeah, this SONM will go to 20k satoshis tops. People selling now will cry later and have horrible moments of realization that they could have been millionaires but alas, they sold too soon too low.
what was the ico price?

Greetings!

$.11-12 USD/1 dollar = 8 sonm

Best regards,
SONM community
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:40:45 PM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?
They have sold ICO at price 0.00005BTC / 5K satoshi. Its only takes a few weeks they fall even up to 50% -60%.
missing takes part at big party rising of bitcoin. Ouch poor investor  Cry
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?
They have sold ICO at price 0.00005BTC / 5K satoshi. Its only takes a few weeks they fall even up to 50% -60%.

As far i can see right now, SONM is doing great with this project. If you read their blog and check what is the latest update they have done on this project, you will see that they are doing their best in following the roadmap.

Maybe after 3-6 months the value of SONM will increase.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?

As far i can see right now, SONM is doing great with this project. If you read their blog and check what is the latest update they have done on this project, you will see that they are doing their best in following the roadmap.

When the blog contribution has been written. Date ?
It is a new contribution that I perhaps do not know yet . I myself do not read the blog. But now must read  Grin
Do you have a direct link to the blog?
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:08 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 03:16:35 PM by AlexSONMsupport

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?
missing takes part at big party rising of bitcoin. Ouch poor investor  Cry

When the blog contribution has been written. Date ?
It is a new contribution that I perhaps do not know yet . I myself do not read the blog. But now must read  Grin
Do you have a direct link to the blog?

Hello!
blog.sonm.io
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:33:19 PM

They got 40M$+.

and bunch of whales load up 22322323k of SONM  and they will have a cashout party  soon

what was the ico price?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?

Compared to other ICOs the price for SOMN token has not really gone down that much and still has plenty of potential, if you take a look around at other ICOs even if they don't turn out to be scams some of them end up being worth even 5% of original ICO price so I don't understand why so many people are crying about this one.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:44:48 PM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?

I hope price will increase in upcoming months, else price will fall hard..
there are lot more impatients trying to diversify their portfolio
TheReamer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:28:43 AM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?

Compared to other ICOs the price for SOMN token has not really gone down that much and still has plenty of potential, if you take a look around at other ICOs even if they don't turn out to be scams some of them end up being worth even 5% of original ICO price so I don't understand why so many people are crying about this one.

Can you give some examples of icos that fell harder (%5 or so)? Just for research, i believe in SONM future

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

I am still holding SONM until the devs release something to the market. I am in it for the long term.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:43:16 AM

They got 40M$+.

what was the ico price?

Can you give some examples of icos that fell harder (%5 or so)? Just for research, i believe in SONM future

There are so many I've lost count but just to give you an example do some research on a project called Rise.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:31:50 AM

To be sincere I think the team seems overwhelmed by the level of responsibility it takes to deliver on their promises but form what I see over last weeks I think they are catching up with reality, most people need to understand that Golem was trading below the ICO price for months before it take a leap to over 20Ksat and I don't think SONM will be any different

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:47:08 AM

To be sincere I think the team seems overwhelmed by the level of responsibility it takes to deliver on their promises but form what I see over last weeks I think they are catching up with reality, most people need to understand that Golem was trading below the ICO price for months before it take a leap to over 20Ksat and I don't think SONM will be any different

What's the difference between SONM and Golem? On the first look it's the same for me.

Or will the battle be decided by who will deliver first?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:53:13 AM

Many ICO's where down *look NXC, *MGO etc. just wait....if not you are a fucking donkey!
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:05:53 AM

What's the difference between SONM and Golem? On the first look it's the same for me.

Or will the battle be decided by who will deliver first?

They could just copy each other's work or SNM can just use GOLEM codes as easy as that to compete without having much work but I think there will be a difference between them particularly when super computer will be used in mining as SNM aims to dominate on that.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

There is a t-shirt giveaway organised by SONM team on slack and telegram and hope they organise here too,which might help with the price rise of SONM token  Grin Cheesy

Anyways just wanted to share this information with you guys.

Hello!

Anyone who wants our T-shirt can join our telegram channel and ask in general chat what is needed for this.
https://t.me/sonm_eng

This is a limited time offer.

Best regards,
SONM community

But its Alpha or working version ??
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:37:11 AM

Since supercomputer projects do really take a lot of time to implement, I see SONM clearly a step ahead with the alpha and much more to come.Golem too released their alpha a few days back to be in competition.The price does not matter as of now only working product does and if SONM brings updates more early, they would be the first to implement a running model and this can help the price to increase.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: