Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

I would be waiting to see meetings results in videos format recorded by team and participants which are going to take place over the next week. It is very interesting initiative to hold such small meetings plus question and answers type sessions during those. It is getting serious now for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

We’ve been listed on Binance!

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!

Binance couldn't ignore this insanely good project, and the other exchanges won't either, before this year is over Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex as well, no doubt!
Bittrex will be a good addition and I am not sure about poloniex as there are lots of complaints about them lately and the big players are moving over to bittrex, I heard.

True, but it is considered one of the biggest so the extra volume could really push prices to 0.2$

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!

Binance couldn't ignore this insanely good project, and the other exchanges won't either, before this year is over Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex as well, no doubt!
Bittrex will be a good addition and I am not sure about poloniex as there are lots of complaints about them lately and the big players are moving over to bittrex, I heard.

True, but it is considered one of the biggest so the extra volume could really push prices to 0.2$
$0.2? I am looking at a minimum of $1 by the year end if the devs can deliver something, even if its beta.
Domp1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Hi where can i safely buy and store the snm token? metamask?
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

Bittrex and Poloniex both exchanges doesn't looks in a mood to add new coins
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

Bittrex and Poloniex both exchanges doesn't looks in a mood to add new coins

Not right now, but before 2017 is over Sonm will be listed on at least one of those, trading at 0.5$ at least

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:49:04 PM

I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!

Well Binance is a great exchange and people definitely know about that. Sonm needs more intrinsic value, which can only be created by executing the roadmap. If they achieve what they want to achieve, this project is a goldmine and most likely similar to investing in bitcoin 8 years ago.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:38:16 AM

Well Binance is a great exchange and people definitely know about that. Sonm needs more intrinsic value, which can only be created by executing the roadmap. If they achieve what they want to achieve, this project is a goldmine and most likely similar to investing in bitcoin 8 years ago.
It all depends on whether the team can achieve the features promised in the roadmap or not.With so much raised in the ICO, they can always find some talented devs to get this done. So it seems like a very good gamble to me at these prizes.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:17:16 AM

I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!

It all depends on whether the team can achieve the features promised in the roadmap or not.With so much raised in the ICO, they can always find some talented devs to get this done. So it seems like a very good gamble to me at these prizes.
thats investing not gambling , if you want gamble go to etherdelta, cryptopia or novaexchange and buy the shit out of those random trashcoins , maybe you can earn aloooooot more , high risk high reward  Cheesy
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:24 AM

Do we have any other large exchanges so far?  Huh Huh
krazy89

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:06:26 AM

Forget it , large exchanges like bittrex busy listing their ICO coin /ADA aka Scam coin  Cheesy
Domp1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

I hold 4000 Sonm. hope this will go at least 0.0001 Wink

I also Hodl good amount when price was around 1400 sats. This project has huge scope it's much better than it's competitor I also waiting to see when it will achieve this milestone.

where do you guys hold it? metamask? because there is no wallet for token besides myetherwallet...
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:06:36 AM

any news dev ?
krazy89

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:18:35 AM

any news dev ?
Russian cloud provider looking for a partnership with SONM
Rus link :  http://www.rbc.ru/spb_sz/29/09/2017/59ce56019a79471f60339da4

Wait for more new at blockchaint solutions forum in Barcelona

QA schedule:
George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:22:10 AM

I also Hodl good amount when price was around 1400 sats. This project has huge scope it's much better than it's competitor I also waiting to see when it will achieve this milestone.

where do you guys hold it? metamask? because there is no wallet for token besides myetherwallet...

Get a nano s it's very good and secure.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

any news dev ?
Russian cloud provider looking for a partnership with SONM
Rus link :  http://www.rbc.ru/spb_sz/29/09/2017/59ce56019a79471f60339da4

Wait for more new at blockchaint solutions forum in Barcelona

QA schedule:

That’s a great news thanks for sharing. I don’t think sonm will have any difficulty in finding partners. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Domp1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:38:51 AM

I will ! but right now i want to buy some and dont know how....
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

Forget it , large exchanges like bittrex busy listing their ICO coin /ADA aka Scam coin  Cheesy

They've already listed it by the way. I don't even know what that ADA can do all they said was its a POS coin. It must be a scam.

SNM is already site on Binance so sure you can buy there. The price is getting stronger and the community is holding for higher price, buy before its too late.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Domp1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

They've already listed it by the way. I don't even know what that ADA can do all they said was its a POS coin. It must be a scam.

SNM is already site on Binance so sure you can buy there. The price is getting stronger and the community is holding for higher price, buy before its too late.

i know i can buy it on binance but where to store?
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: