Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
msninel

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:31:40 AM

I think this is also the case for alot of Blockchain projects.  For adoption, people really don't need to be involved in the token, but the token is working behind the front business selling the service
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

I am regular reader of SONM's articles on FOGComputing and everything else. I must say that global IT industry absolutely is heading towards this new technology. It is normal to see every new advancement in technology has slower start which usually happens with curiosity and finishes at adoption. SONM has its clear goals and plans which makes it best to stick with.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

every coin on the market is now getting hurt by the bear market but i will love it at the first sign of the bulls. i'm waiting for somn to moon.
everyone invested in sonm waiting for it to moon. don't know when altz season starts, i hope soon. i don't want to see my portfolio to keep on dropping. 😣
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

every coin on the market is now getting hurt by the bear market but i will love it at the first sign of the bulls. i'm waiting for somn to moon.
everyone invested in sonm waiting for it to moon. don't know when altz season starts, i hope soon. i don't want to see my portfolio to keep on dropping. 😣
My investment is also continuing to fall.I feel very sad about the decline of all cryptocurrencies.The current market environment is very bad.I don't know when it will get better and we only wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

My investment is also continuing to fall.I feel very sad about the decline of all cryptocurrencies.The current market environment is very bad.I don't know when it will get better and we only wait.

If youre a longterm investor and not a daytrader youll find that your portfolio has been dropping since februari, but the important thing is to remain focused on the longterm potential

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

I am regular reader of SONM's articles on FOGComputing and everything else. I must say that global IT industry absolutely is heading towards this new technology. It is normal to see every new advancement in technology has slower start which usually happens with curiosity and finishes at adoption. SONM has its clear goals and plans which makes it best to stick with.

Absolutely, Fog computing is being researched and looked into a lot at the moment, it's where IT is heading and to have it decentralized, even better.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Have you already applied to the SONM Brand Advocacy program? Don't miss an opportunity to do something outstanding, help your favorite brand and get a reward for yourself!

Fill in the form!

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

I bought your tokens six months ago, I'm waiting for the profit. But, while no profit has not seen, but on the contrary, tokens in the price have fallen. But there is still a hope that you will have progress.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

I bought your tokens six months ago, I'm waiting for the profit. But, while no profit has not seen, but on the contrary, tokens in the price have fallen. But there is still a hope that you will have progress.
Don't expect profit in this bloody market, some of us bought during the peak so in order to make profit, bitcoin needs to make a new ATH this year.
I believe it's still possible as we do not need money months to climb back, we just need that great news that will drive the FOMO in.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

yes that is what we hope for long-term investors because I believe in this project, which gives the advantage of their competitors one step ahead of the other so be patient and we will enjoy it later

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

yes that is what we hope for long-term investors because I believe in this project, which gives the advantage of their competitors one step ahead of the other so be patient and we will enjoy it later

That is right time to buy this token the team have been achieved their milestone successfully and due to unstable conditions it is undervalued. I hope soon it will make comeback and we will see this project on the top.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

There is no reason for the price to rise.

there is, their general purpose mainnet goes live this month. The only reason for these october 17' prices is the current bear market. As we saw with sonm and most other projects, it takes a green market in general for prices to rise.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

there is, their general purpose mainnet goes live this month. The only reason for these october 17' prices is the current bear market. As we saw with sonm and most other projects, it takes a green market in general for prices to rise.

The bear market might be around for longer than people expect. Its very well possible this is part of a multi year cycle like during the earlier days, or like in the dotcom bubble. What matters is the platforms are ready when the bull market starts

Metallikcwot

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

The bear market might be around for longer than people expect. Its very well possible this is part of a multi year cycle like during the earlier days, or like in the dotcom bubble. What matters is the platforms are ready when the bull market starts

If the project does not attract new users, then it dies.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Nope. Fog computing itself is attracting developers including the institutional ones. Many are very interested in the tech. It just so happens the general public is fickle and looking for quick profits.

Ardys7

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

The masternodes when will be implemented?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Nope. Fog computing itself is attracting developers including the institutional ones. Many are very interested in the tech. It just so happens the general public is fickle and looking for quick profits.

You're right but what the guy above you said isn't totally wrong. If they fail to attract users to buy and sell computing power, eventually is gonna die, but I'm sure that Sonm will do everything in their power to bring users

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

[/quote

you must freeze this token (SONM) on your cold storage and forget it for at least 3 months then you can get a big profit from this investment.
Altcoins are in the downtrend but if somebody takes patience and buy more cheap SONM tokens at this time then They will get a big success.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rededebul

Activity: 126

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

You're right but what the guy above you said isn't totally wrong. If they fail to attract users to buy and sell computing power, eventually is gonna die, but I'm sure that Sonm will do everything in their power to bring users

They need business developers who know how to make a sale. If I look at the way they present their platform, honestly without andy sachs it sucks. Igor knows a ton about the technical side but he simply doesn't care about making it look attractive. I've literally never seen a speech as boring and uninteresting as the way he does it. That's a big problem, and he shouldn't have to focus on that part of the development. He's great at what he does, and andy is great at what he does, but Igor doesn't need to try and sell the platform, just as andy doesn't need to try and develop the platform. I believe in sonm 100%, but if they dont actively start selling the damn thing its not going to reach even 20% of its full potential. Apple products are overpriced and overhyped, but they just became the first trillion dollar company because steve jobs was an excellent representative of the company. Find someone as charismatic and knowledgeable like that (andy sachs maybe?) and Sonm will be worth billions.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:59:16 AM

So, SONM to the moon? Maybe not now! This market of pessimists ends up making projects seem useless but I didn't expect SNM to be put on the list of meaningless things! When will Masternos be integrated? Is there time to buy a huge amount of SNM or would it be better to wait to buy at 400 ~ 800 sat? There's a good opportunity here.
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: