Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

Dear Minexcoin community!
Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.
Thank you for participation.

Please minexcoin.org elaborate. It is very confusing.

Let suppose, I have 5 coins.

Case 1:
I have parked 0.5 coins 10 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 10) = 7.3%

Case 2:
I have parked 5 coins 1 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5
And Individually (@0.73 * 1) = 0.73%

There is more confusion if
Case 3:
I have parked 1 coin 1 times for 10 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 5 days.
I have parked 2 coin 1 times for 15 days.

There are many ways we can parked our coins. On the end date of testing, how will the gained MNX calculated?
Hello.
It will be calculated automatically by our system.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.

Thanks.
But we should know how can we maximize our earning from testing phase. I have more queries as:
1. Do more coin have any effect on earning?
2. If not, why we should ask for further 45 coins to be parked? If yes, How?
3. Why not we just parked our initial 5 coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:31:49 PM

Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Please no Yobit. I think it's worst exchange nowadays with lots of bad coins listed.

I have a bit of minexcoins in my bounty cabinet Smiley Can't wait for the mainnet launch!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Xcoin it is a test coin and a network. It is intended only for the test. After testing, the network will not be supported, and therefore it follows that the coin will not have value. We intend to exchange only the percent earned during the test on MNX at the rate of 1\1.

Case 1:
I have parked 0.5 coins 10 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5

Case 2:
I have parked 5 coins 1 times for 1 day. Total Interest (@0.73%) = 0.0365 which is 0.73% of 5

Case 3:

There are many ways we can parked our coins. On the end date of testing, how will the gained MNX calculated?
Hello.
After the end of testing, we will pay you percent from parking in real coins MNX but not more than 50 coins, which we have accrued to you.

Thanks.
But we should know how can we maximize our earning from testing phase. I have more queries as:
I see.
1. You can mine, but percent from parking of mining coins will not be converted to real MNX.
2. We can send you not more than 50 coins and you can earn rear percent from only this 50 coins.
3. Because if you have 45 coins you get more percent from parking.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

DISCLAIMER:  WHILE THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST SHOW HOW TO POTENTIALLY "CHEAT" THE MINEXBANK PARKING SYSTEM IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO SHOW HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM RATHER THE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW A LOOPHOLE THAT NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

In other words there is no communication between the Windows Wallet/full node and the "bank" in terms of which coins have been parked.

Here is the process, step by step:

(1) Send all your MinexCoin to the address attached to MinexBank (after setting up as described in blog https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b)

(2) "Park" all your coins

(3) Return to your windows wallet, and "send" all of your coins to yourself (the address used to set up MinexBank account).

(4)  The coins from your windows wallet show up in MinexBank, ready to be parked (even though they're already parked).

(5)  Park the "new" coins [again!]

(6) Go back to the Windows wallet and repeat the process again... 2, 3, 4, however many times.

I would like to see this bug fixed,  I have tried to report this on Telegram but I'm getting responses from the support indicating that this shouldn't be happening.   I agree that it shouldn't be happening, but unfortunately it is!

Until the wallet/node knows that the coins have been parked they will always be available for sending.  Somehow this needs to be addressed.

Thanks, hope you can help with this.

Rob

Hello, Rob!

1.When you registering in the Minexbank, you can tie one address to this account and you can see the balance only this address.
In the wallet, you can generate more number of addresses, that is, it will show you the overall balance of all addresses.

2.Here original instruction

How to participate in public testing?
Download the wallet. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1dlB9NaqPEEV2Jmd1hLdE5CZWM/view)
2. Register in MinexBank (https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b).
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXGwl-4AA8)
3. Join the official group of MinexBank in the Telegram, inform us about your desire to participate in the test and specify your Minexcoin address in a personal message. After that you will be credited 5 test coins.
4. Park these coins and get interest.
5. Those participants who will create more than 10 parking lots before June 27, 2017, will be credited another 45 test coins.
6. Please note that the interest rate for parking will change during the test. Monitor interest rate changes and park coins more profitably.
7. If you see that the rate has increased significantly compared to the parking that you have already created, you can cancel the existing parking lot and park coins with greater profit.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Still waiting for the minex to be on the exchange, but I have so far seen no such news, so, when I can see the MNX token is on a great exchange like bittrex ..

Hello!

We are planing to be listed on Bittrex and other exchanges (YoBit, Livecoin, C-Cex).

Please no Yobit. I think it's worst exchange nowadays with lots of bad coins listed.

I have a bit of minexcoins in my bounty cabinet Smiley Can't wait for the mainnet launch!

Hello!

We are also waiting for the launch of the official version and now our team are working for make our product perfect.

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

Case 1:

Case 2:

Case 3:

Hello.

Thanks.
I see.
1. You can mine, but percent from parking of mining coins will not be converted to real MNX.
2. We can send you not more than 50 coins and you can earn rear percent from only this 50 coins.

You have not answered any of my questions. However:
1. I am not asking about mining. Is it possible?
2. I am not asking about more than 50 coins.
3. How?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:52:10 PM

@MinexCoin.Org
1 Please check 2FA at test.minexbank.com, when we enable 2FA, authenticator get the QR code but generated OTP is not working. But when we type KEY to authenticator then generated OTP is working. There is some problem in QR code or something else.

2 Even after enable the 2FA authenticator. It should show Disable instead of enable to disable the 2FA.
Yes, we have a problem with  2FA authenticator, it will be will fixed in the full version of the Minexbank.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

Where can I see instructions on from which wallet can I deposit and participate ?

Hello!

You can see instructions here https://blog.minecoin.org/release-of-minexcoin-and-minexbank-test-network-start-of-public-testing-e1ee562f2563

Join to our telegram channels:
https://t.me/minexcoin
https://t.me/minexbank

Site || Blog || Bounty
sonulrk

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

@MinexCoin.Org
1 Please check 2FA at test.minexbank.com, when we enable 2FA, authenticator get the QR code but generated OTP is not working. But when we type KEY to authenticator then generated OTP is working. There is some problem in QR code or something else.

2 Even after enable the 2FA authenticator. It should show Disable instead of enable to disable the 2FA.
Yes, we have a problem with  2FA authenticator, it will be will fixed in the full version of the Minexbank.

Thanks
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:56:01 PM

Case 1:

Case 2:

Case 3:

Hello.

Thanks.
I see.

You have not answered any of my questions. However:
1. I am not asking about mining. Is it possible?
2. I am not asking about more than 50 coins.
3. How?

If you make  parking daily by 2 coins (2*0,73/100%) you get 0,0146 real MNX per day.
Accordingly if you park 50 coins, you get 0,36 real coins per day and 10,95 per month.
I hope i explained clearly.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.
When it happened? We had this bug previously but it works well now.

Yesterday like I said. Perhaps a missclick but I don't think, do you have logs to see canceled parking ? I will set new year parking tomorrow to test.
I have parked a sum for a year, and it works smoothly for now (I'm not close to 8/9 days yet, though)
there is a possibility to Park for a year, how many then it will end...how to check it?
You can parking for year in real version. We don't possibility to check yearly parking in test version because it will be finished in the end of month.

Site || Blog || Bounty
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

hy dev sorry i asking again , If not wrong testnet has been running almost 2 weeks, so minex will release on 7 or 14 july? I got a chat on the official facebook minex, and he estimates yes ,thank you

I hope yes, or dev was lying us
so very soon exchange and end of beta
Hello.
We have identified several bugs that require time to eliminate them, we think that it is better to release the product later but quality.
We are working on this and the testing process is underway.

Okay then, I hope the bug is fixed soon, good luck dev!
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

Ah, and I have a remark:
Is it normal my year parking has been cancelled yesterday (I don't remember the hour exactly) ? It had already like 8/9 days.
When it happened? We had this bug previously but it works well now.

Yesterday like I said. Perhaps a missclick but I don't think, do you have logs to see canceled parking ? I will set new year parking tomorrow to test.
I have parked a sum for a year, and it works smoothly for now (I'm not close to 8/9 days yet, though)
there is a possibility to Park for a year, how many then it will end...how to check it?
You can parking for year in real version. We don't possibility to check yearly parking in test version because it will be finished in the end of month.

Maybe you know, but you can include multiple quotes and answers into 1 forum post (answer to multiple people in 1 post). I think it will be better to see this thread more structured...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

Hi,

I'm just writing this to describe a bug in the wallet as currently released (operating on testnet).

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

DISCLAIMER:  WHILE THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST SHOW HOW TO POTENTIALLY "CHEAT" THE MINEXBANK PARKING SYSTEM IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO SHOW HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM RATHER THE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW A LOOPHOLE THAT NEEDS TO BE CLOSED.

In other words there is no communication between the Windows Wallet/full node and the "bank" in terms of which coins have been parked.

(1) Send all your MinexCoin to the address attached to MinexBank (after setting up as described in blog https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b)

(3) Return to your windows wallet, and "send" all of your coins to yourself (the address used to set up MinexBank account).

(4)  The coins from your windows wallet show up in MinexBank, ready to be parked (even though they're already parked).

(6) Go back to the Windows wallet and repeat the process again... 2, 3, 4, however many times.

I would like to see this bug fixed,  I have tried to report this on Telegram but I'm getting responses from the support indicating that this shouldn't be happening.   I agree that it shouldn't be happening, but unfortunately it is!

Until the wallet/node knows that the coins have been parked they will always be available for sending.  Somehow this needs to be addressed.

Rob

Hello, Rob!

1.When you registering in the Minexbank, you can tie one address to this account and you can see the balance only this address.
In the wallet, you can generate more number of addresses, that is, it will show you the overall balance of all addresses.

Download the wallet. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1dlB9NaqPEEV2Jmd1hLdE5CZWM/view)
2. Register in MinexBank (https://blog.minecoin.org/how-to-register-in-minexbank-8f371bf6e5b).
3. Join the official group of MinexBank in the Telegram, inform us about your desire to participate in the test and specify your Minexcoin address in a personal message. After that you will be credited 5 test coins.
5. Those participants who will create more than 10 parking lots before June 27, 2017, will be credited another 45 test coins.
6. Please note that the interest rate for parking will change during the test. Monitor interest rate changes and park coins more profitably.
7. If you see that the rate has increased significantly compared to the parking that you have already created, you can cancel the existing parking lot and park coins with greater profit.

okay, I was being an apologist for Minecoin but this response from the dev makes me feel like they have completely missed the point of what Rob was saying.... Rob already used the parking system, found a bug in it that exploits the parking payment, and the dev's response was like a copy+paste from another post which in now way acknowledged the exploit that was raised by Rob.  @MineCoin.org did you not understand what Rob said? Are you really the dev or just their Public Relations person handling online interactions on behalf of the devs?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
sonulrk

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

I agree with you completely @thistrader. Earlier, on this thread, I asked if there is any MNX gain for tester. The moderator said no it is only for testing. But now we will get MNX on the parking interest. Even I have question about percentage because on Telegram group someone said that MNX will be given only on percentage even if you park 1 coin or 100 coin. But now we know that we will get MNX equal to interest received. There is a bug at test.minexbank.com, if anybody type or copy-paste the amount with space for parking it will give an error. But moderator who don't know the problem and just beating the bush by asking some random question. It is so confusing. I am concern because I have invested in this venture.

I have crossed my fingers and hoping for the WORST.
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

where we can see the bounty file with the stake for each one?
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

Hi,

Rob

Hello, Rob!

okay, I was being an apologist for Minecoin but this response from the dev makes me feel like they have completely missed the point of what Rob was saying.... Rob already used the parking system, found a bug in it that exploits the parking payment, and the dev's response was like a copy+paste from another post which in now way acknowledged the exploit that was raised by Rob.  @MineCoin.org did you not understand what Rob said? Are you really the dev or just their Public Relations person handling online interactions on behalf of the devs?
@Minecoin.org. Listen to Rob and get the bug fixed. I could sense some people already could cheat the system and get free mine coins from interest earned when the test is over. It could pose huge problems down the road and ruin the stability of this coin.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:04:29 PM

i can confirm that this is working.
i parked all coins. after that i sent all the coins to an other address. then i sent them back to MyMinexBank addresses. and i was able to park them again.

now i have:
Parked:
107.11166069 MNX

Balance:
107.11158389 MNX

and a few minutes later i have:

Parked:
107.11166069 MNX

Balance:
53.09409978 MNX

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

I can confirm also. However only able to double it.
Got 5 coins and send 5 to myself.
Minexbank now showed 10 coins
Next I send 2.5 coins to myself
minexbank now showed 7.5 coins

This is different then the rapport from Rob. Maybe they attempted a fix, but it clearly didn't work.
Please fix this soon MinexCoin.
robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:21:55 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 10:35:21 PM by robbieburns

Hi,

Since the Windows Xcoin wallet has no idea about coins that have been "parked" in Minex, it is possible to use the coins in the wallet (some or all of which may have already been parked) to make a deposit to MinexBank.   The coins then show up in MinexBank and can all be parked (even if some of them may have already been parked).

[...description deleted...]

Rob

Hello, Rob!

Well that reply was rather sad.  Ok, I have been in touch with the Support team on Telegram and they at least have my wallet address now, so hopefully this is being looked into.  

Here is a more detailed description complete with screenshots, so you can see this is real (also before I couldn't figure out how to include screenshots lol)

(1) The initial status of my MinexBank account (already contains more coins than my wallet due to repeated re-parkings!!)

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money6_zpsncpjemjd.png

(2) Park remaining unparked coins

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money6_zpsncpjemjd.png

(3) Windows wallet for comparison (note I have been adding coins by mining... potentially another problem, to be addressed later!!)

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money7_zps5knrxgy0.png

(4) Get address used to set up MyMinexBank to send coins to myself

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money8_zpslt2ezpis.png

(5) Send my entire balance to myself

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money9_zps27uoua7u.png

(6) Transaction went through

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/c84186e4-46be-4383-910f-7a07289c70a0_zpss8jinl7r.png

(7) Bank to MinexBank... look Honey I made some money for free!

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money13_zpsohb77v8l.png

[Number 8] **Smiley removed** Park the "new" coins

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money15_zpsixbrm960.png

(9) You get the picture...

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q387/robbieburns_nz/making_fake_money16_zpsgbxxb1as.png

Can someone from Minex look into this please?

thanks, Rob.

P.S.  Anyone can tell me why my images aren't inline??
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: