Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222301 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

What I think the real problem is people are not finding exit way because of price and volume. There is no enough buy walls where people to sell and move if this chance appears we will not see many people here talking anymore. I also am holding some but instead of getting peanuts better let them die or recover reasonable amount even at loss.

I follow this project since ICO and I must assure you price and volume is not a problem, lack of development is a problem. Some of the new ICO projects make more progress in few months than ETT in 1+ year. I remember last summer, it was much easier to get to good exchanges and nothing happened back then...

Things have changed a lot about getting listed. I agree with you about the development, also they just abandoned the community. It also affects the behaviour of investors as we can see on many projects.
I am sure the action to leave the community is not good because big community is one of the keys to succeed.
Getting listed in a decent exchange will help gain support as people wants liquidity of their assets, maybe they have to work on that if they want still
in the competition. It's actually a good project but when it got delisted, some are leaving it and we have seen it has a negative effect.
Whether this project has failed?Does the team have given up on it?i saw that many people have left this community.

Calling this project not successful, it's still too early to do it and I think that everything will be fine in the end. Just the main problem here is almost completely ignoring investors and the whole community as a whole. There are also no exchanges and the trade of a token. But the team says they are working in this direction and will try to add a token to the popular exchanges.

Ok, first of all, we are not dead, and not even near.
Cryptopia gave us time to work out some points with our lawyer, and we are working in that direction. Looking forward to relisting.

We know, we have delays all the time, and this is very disappointing for you guys, we understand all the negatives thrown around this thread. We are not trying to get away (like some people suppose), we are trying to make our best and come out with a real product, something that will make for all the effort and patience that you put into us. Making real product takes time (more time than another conceptual crypto wallet), and we are not chilling around. The market that we are going to enter has its specifics, but even now we see that we have an advantage, but we must tune every aspect of our platform to really shine among others.

Mobile app beta is very near, we almost announced it, but found out some vulnerabilities and have to postpone for a little longer.

Why aren't you keeping the community alive? Isn't there anything else just coding?
I don't think development just consists of coding.

Right, it also includes business communications, setting partnerships, working with client base (we have one, thanks to partnerships made earlier this year), etc.
I encourage you to join our Telegram channels, it is much more interactive, and all the updates and news usually show up there first. And you can always poke admin almost any time to answer your questions about upcoming release dates, big exchanges, and other important things that you're concerned about.

https://t.me/EncryptoTelChat
https://t.me/encryptotelrus (Russian channel)

Why not make a weekly or even bi-weekly Medium update? Some short video snippets from the office, some new developments, the possible partnerships you are working towards etc. Keep the buzz alive, give people a reason to take a further look to ETT. Surely you can't be too busy to do this once a week or every other week? With the budget you have you could even hire someone to do this for you for a small fee on a regular basis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

It isn't just keep dragging the project means development. They had clear and set time frames for delivery of working product which they failed to do. Failure is not just of quitting the development but it has other types too in one of those EncryptoTel also falls. Development is 3 dimensional kind thing which is set of coding, marketing and building healthy community and none is here.
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

Why not make a weekly or even bi-weekly Medium update? Some short video snippets from the office, some new developments, the possible partnerships you are working towards etc. Keep the buzz alive, give people a reason to take a further look to ETT. Surely you can't be too busy to do this once a week or every other week? With the budget you have you could even hire someone to do this for you for a small fee on a regular basis.

Last update on Medium was in May, 1.5 months ago. And I think I know why the do it. They have the money and they don't care about investors, they don't need them for adoption. They will even benefit if the community will be dead, less people complaining about delays, nothing delivered, broken promises etc.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

Last update on Medium was in May, 1.5 months ago. And I think I know why the do it. They have the money and they don't care about investors, they don't need them for adoption. They will even benefit if the community will be dead, less people complaining about delays, nothing delivered, broken promises etc.
I accidentally noticed this topic, I already forgot about this project, although there are more than ten thousand tokens on my wavelets wallet. Many projects have used HYIP and collected a lot of money, and now do not develop their platforms.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

A little delay with public beta testing of our app. We a plan release it in next week.

A little delay, in my opinion this is not so bad, we are looking forward to the application and for some reason it seems to me that in the end it will be an excellent product, but it is very important to make it also popular, and this will require a good advertising campaign.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

What I think the real problem is people are not finding exit way because of price and volume. There is no enough buy walls where people to sell and move if this chance appears we will not see many people here talking anymore. I also am holding some but instead of getting peanuts better let them die or recover reasonable amount even at loss.

I follow this project since ICO and I must assure you price and volume is not a problem, lack of development is a problem. Some of the new ICO projects make more progress in few months than ETT in 1+ year. I remember last summer, it was much easier to get to good exchanges and nothing happened back then...

Things have changed a lot about getting listed. I agree with you about the development, also they just abandoned the community. It also affects the behaviour of investors as we can see on many projects.
I am sure the action to leave the community is not good because big community is one of the keys to succeed.
Getting listed in a decent exchange will help gain support as people wants liquidity of their assets, maybe they have to work on that if they want still
in the competition. It's actually a good project but when it got delisted, some are leaving it and we have seen it has a negative effect.
Whether this project has failed?Does the team have given up on it?i saw that many people have left this community.

Calling this project not successful, it's still too early to do it and I think that everything will be fine in the end. Just the main problem here is almost completely ignoring investors and the whole community as a whole. There are also no exchanges and the trade of a token. But the team says they are working in this direction and will try to add a token to the popular exchanges.

Ok, first of all, we are not dead, and not even near.
Cryptopia gave us time to work out some points with our lawyer, and we are working in that direction. Looking forward to relisting.

We know, we have delays all the time, and this is very disappointing for you guys, we understand all the negatives thrown around this thread. We are not trying to get away (like some people suppose), we are trying to make our best and come out with a real product, something that will make for all the effort and patience that you put into us. Making real product takes time (more time than another conceptual crypto wallet), and we are not chilling around. The market that we are going to enter has its specifics, but even now we see that we have an advantage, but we must tune every aspect of our platform to really shine among others.

Mobile app beta is very near, we almost announced it, but found out some vulnerabilities and have to postpone for a little longer.

Why aren't you keeping the community alive? Isn't there anything else just coding?
I don't think development just consists of coding.

Right, it also includes business communications, setting partnerships, working with client base (we have one, thanks to partnerships made earlier this year), etc.
I encourage you to join our Telegram channels, it is much more interactive, and all the updates and news usually show up there first. And you can always poke admin almost any time to answer your questions about upcoming release dates, big exchanges, and other important things that you're concerned about.

https://t.me/EncryptoTelChat
https://t.me/encryptotelrus (Russian channel)

All I would like from the team, this guy has already written everything above, I agree with his every word, every sentence and wish. It's really not difficult to do, give more information to the community, be more open. Indeed, you could already hire someone for this, if you do not have the time or desire.
In the fact that you (the team) are working on the project and want to do it as best you can, I personally believe and sincerely wish you good luck, and is ready to support you in every way.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

A little delay with public beta testing of our app. We a plan release it in next week.

A little delay, in my opinion this is not so bad, we are looking forward to the application and for some reason it seems to me that in the end it will be an excellent product, but it is very important to make it also popular, and this will require a good advertising campaign.

Let's see how that app will change everything, it's alright to have delays because no one is perfect but to please the investors
is very important in order for the price to appreciate. For now, it seems like we need a major update to bring the price up, it's been sleeping for so long.

brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Let's see how that app will change everything, it's alright to have delays because no one is perfect but to please the investors
is very important in order for the price to appreciate. For now, it seems like we need a major update to bring the price up, it's been sleeping for so long.

Yes, of course, if we talk about the price and the interest in this coin, then in this sense everything here is sad. But the team still sees and knows about all the problems and unfortunately they have been indifferent for a long time. I hope that they will change their attitude towards people who believe in their idea and invested them.
But the fact that they are working on a product, I believe in it and at least it's good.

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

I didn't find this news on official social media channels can you share the link of source of this news. Now it looking like an abandoned project where they lost their interest and no more communication from official person. This is very bad behavior which killing the project and trade volume is already due to this reason.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

I didn't find this news on official social media channels can you share the link of source of this news. Now it looking like an abandoned project where they lost their interest and no more communication from official person. This is very bad behavior which killing the project and trade volume is already due to this reason.
They will let it die and we should jump ship, I still have a little holding of ETT but not enough to make me rich or make me loss a significant
amount of money if this will go to zero value. Anyway, let's just see how it will performing in the months to come.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

I guess this is the end of Encryptotel. It was once who benefited from the ICO madness. Not it turns out suspicious because they haven't presented anything yet and i can only hear very little about this. A very small volume of trade, ETT haven't secured a decent exchange when the token listing was still cheap. I have followed this project from the beginning but it's sad to see Encryptotel Falling.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

I guess this is the end of Encryptotel. It was once who benefited from the ICO madness. Not it turns out suspicious because they haven't presented anything yet and i can only hear very little about this. A very small volume of trade, ETT haven't secured a decent exchange when the token listing was still cheap. I have followed this project from the beginning but it's sad to see Encryptotel Falling.

I've been following from the beginning too and it is sad now we are talking these. They say they are not dead even there are many negative stuff around. They
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

I've been following from the beginning too and it is sad now we are talking these. They say they are not dead even there are many negative stuff around. They

I also bought this token few months ago with hope they will deliver and marketing team will spread words to raise awareness and establish partnerships. The team is not showing good result that is the reason why people are talking like that.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I also bought this token few months ago with hope they will deliver and marketing team will spread words to raise awareness and establish partnerships. The team is not showing good result that is the reason why people are talking like that.
That is the truth, they do not show good results as of now despite the fact that they raise a good amount of money.
It's one of the early project in crypto but in terms of success and progress, it's left behind.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

Maybe someone should create an RIP banner for Encryptotel. Not that i'm creating FUD because nahh there's no volume for these tokens so why would i FUD. It might also be good to warn other who look into ETT because it's a big red flag. Their development is slow and unconvincing.

Please have a look at their roadmap and how they are lagging behind those schedules.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

Maybe someone should create an RIP banner for Encryptotel. Not that i'm creating FUD because nahh there's no volume for these tokens so why would i FUD. It might also be good to warn other who look into ETT because it's a big red flag. Their development is slow and unconvincing.

Please have a look at their roadmap and how they are lagging behind those schedules.

Recently, a volume spike on wavesdex. We are all disappointed on this project a very slow and having no communication at all in public by means of they are only in slack channel if it still exists. I hope not i can't see any movements from the team now. I will say that this token died when it was removed in cmc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Recently, a volume spike on wavesdex. We are all disappointed on this project a very slow and having no communication at all in public by means of they are only in slack channel if it still exists. I hope not i can't see any movements from the team now. I will say that this token died when it was removed in cmc.
Definitely slow. They can't even expedite their development with the amount of money that they have. There should be something atleast with a decent exchange or atleast a physical product that we can see but none. This ICO / Project is just a quick profit grab and i guess it's in dying stage right now.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

I do agree that they are moving away from this seeing people talking to one another. They raised good money and no one didn't ask them anything and kept on supporting them in hope of getting some results. Lot of things have been changed since they raised money. I think the game is over here and nothing will come out as they will keep money and we tokens.
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

I do agree that they are moving away from this seeing people talking to one another. They raised good money and no one didn't ask them anything and kept on supporting them in hope of getting some results. Lot of things have been changed since they raised money. I think the game is over here and nothing will come out as they will keep money and we tokens.
Yes it is game over now. 2019 is near we haven't seen any significant development plus they do ignore now the first place where they got the attention. Bitcointalk channel should also be on their sight but they let us down by them remaining silent and not clarifying anything up. I feel sorry to those who seek long term returns to this project.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Yes it is game over now. 2019 is near we haven't seen any significant development plus they do ignore now the first place where they got the attention. Bitcointalk channel should also be on their sight but they let us down by them remaining silent and not clarifying anything up. I feel sorry to those who seek long term returns to this project.

I also don't think big reward is waiting for holders. I'm holding and waiting for just less loss as I already lost big  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: