Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72348 times)
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

Researchers say bitcoin prices will hit 4000$ on September.  Just hold your hard earned coins and hope for pump on prices. If you dont want to risk with all coins just diversify your portfolio. Dont hold all eggs in same basket and make some investments on altcoins. I wish you best luck on this investments Wink
Indeed. Holding our bitcoins for long term will be the best option and it also open the advantages of earning a lot of money by just holding our bitcoins and that is a great price if that will happen in september which is almost x3 from the current price now. Investing in altcoins is also a good idea because it will help you to grow your bitcoin in a fast and almost safe method.

Growing bitcoins from altcoins is the best method but its not totally safe as there will be always risk of loosing your money if you invest without doing any research but if you have sound knowledge of altcoins then you can definitely grow your bitcoins in a quick way and holding bitcoins till the end of the year is the best thing to do at a moment.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

Researchers say bitcoin prices will hit 4000$ on September.  Just hold your hard earned coins and hope for pump on prices. If you dont want to risk with all coins just diversify your portfolio. Dont hold all eggs in same basket and make some investments on altcoins. I wish you best luck on this investments Wink
Indeed. Holding our bitcoins for long term will be the best option and it also open the advantages of earning a lot of money by just holding our bitcoins and that is a great price if that will happen in september which is almost x3 from the current price now. Investing in altcoins is also a good idea because it will help you to grow your bitcoin in a fast and almost safe method.

Growing bitcoins from altcoins is the best method but its not totally safe as there will be always risk of loosing your money if you invest without doing any research but if you have sound knowledge of altcoins then you can definitely grow your bitcoins in a quick way and holding bitcoins till the end of the year is the best thing to do at a moment.

The best way to keep the bitcoins as long as possible. If I have the opportunity, I will keep my coins for several years. I already hold bitcoins for 6 months and see how my money has doubled

begginer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

I suggest you holding. I bought ripple at 0.09 and then to 0.14. At some point it was at 0.08, but now it's 0.24$. So hold for now.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

I rely mostly on Technical analysis ( 70% technical analysis, 30% fundamental.)
As regards Sell or Buy, I suggest you hold. Bitcoin could hit $2000. It already gone pass $2000 at Korea exchange. So far No negative News that can affect price badly. News are still in its favour rather.
Keep holding unless you are a day trader.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

I already sold some part of my coins at current price as it was a good price for me to make some profits and rest I am holding for coming months as price is tend to go higher in next few months so that would be the best time to sell my remaining coins in order to make higher profits.

Yeah the current price today is not that bad for selling already. If you bought your btcs last year then for sure you would have pretty good earnings when you sell at this current price. But for me, I'd prefer to hold on to it a little more unless I really need to withdraw. The signs are great and probably we'll see a consistency of the price in the coming months

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:45:01 AM

I already sold some part of my coins at current price as it was a good price for me to make some profits and rest I am holding for coming months as price is tend to go higher in next few months so that would be the best time to sell my remaining coins in order to make higher profits.

Yeah the current price today is not that bad for selling already. If you bought your btcs last year then for sure you would have pretty good earnings when you sell at this current price. But for me, I'd prefer to hold on to it a little more unless I really need to withdraw. The signs are great and probably we'll see a consistency of the price in the coming months

Sell some of them only if you need money desperately or have any emergency situation and if not then better to hold them for some more months to earn higher profits from it as price is moving higher which clearly indicates we will see some really good price as time progresses.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

Hold bitcoin for time, let's say 2 month term. I think it's still very risky to lose. How if next 2 months the price is only $1300 or under? Course the losses that we can. Hold bitcoin for longer periods is best way to make profit. Unless we use to trade, maybe less than a month if our trade is profit, bitcoin we have will increased.
If you let me 2 month to hold a coin, I will hold ethereum instead of Bitcoin. IT is more potential than Bitcoin and I believe that the prices will increase at least 300% more in this year. Bitcoin can not increase significantly like it used to anymore

That's it. Holding ETH will increase our balance after earning profit from bitcoin price, we invest in ETH or LTC. Our profits will continue. Agreed with you, ETH will continue to soar this year.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:15:17 PM

Hold bitcoin for time, let's say 2 month term. I think it's still very risky to lose. How if next 2 months the price is only $1300 or under? Course the losses that we can. Hold bitcoin for longer periods is best way to make profit. Unless we use to trade, maybe less than a month if our trade is profit, bitcoin we have will increased.
If you let me 2 month to hold a coin, I will hold ethereum instead of Bitcoin. IT is more potential than Bitcoin and I believe that the prices will increase at least 300% more in this year. Bitcoin can not increase significantly like it used to anymore

That's it. Holding ETH will increase our balance after earning profit from bitcoin price, we invest in ETH or LTC. Our profits will continue. Agreed with you, ETH will continue to soar this year.

ETH is really a good promising coin that can give us best profits in future so I will prefer to hold it for a long time unless I don't make a huge profits from it and will keep on buying and selling other coins to make some quick profits.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

I think that currently it is a wiser idea to just sell the big part of bitcoins you hold, because the price is insanely attractive!
It is about 1700 USD per bitcoin now, so the profit for many people was really big, why not just book it into your real wallet?
I have done that, because I expect some correction on bitcoin chart, just to see it is rising again after 6-7 months.
I decided to sell about 70% of the bitcoins I have, the remains (30%) will be held until 2500$ level.

I dont do it for a really long-term because I prefer faster gains than 5-6 years.

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:17:30 PM

Selling bitcoins will depend on what price you have bought your bitcoins in the past and if current price is giving you good profits they you can definitely sell them instead of holding them too longer and if you want to make higher profits then you can hold them for some more time.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:08:19 PM

I rely mostly on Technical analysis ( 70% technical analysis, 30% fundamental.)
As regards Sell or Buy, I suggest you hold. Bitcoin could hit $2000. It already gone pass $2000 at Korea exchange. So far No negative News that can affect price badly. News are still in its favour rather.
Keep holding unless you are a day trader.
I did not know that the Korean exchanges touched the $2000 mark,is it possible to do arbitrary trade with those exchanges or do i have to provide all the verification documentations to start trading in those exchanges since the government has regularized it.With the price of bitcoin had a big rally till now i am expecting some correction,but it is really hard to determine when that would happen.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:15:25 PM

The best way to keep the bitcoins as long as possible. If I have the opportunity, I will keep my coins for several years. I already hold bitcoins for 6 months and see how my money has doubled

Holding is a safe way to make profits instead of investing it anywhere as there is a possibility that your investment may go wrong which will bring loss for you so if you want to make some more profits then better thing would be to hold them for next couple of years to yield best profits from it.
you are right that holding is the safe way to make profit i also buy bitcoin with $1200 and i still hold my bitcoin for the future i am sure bitcoin will be rise its price to $2000 then i will spend my bitcoin for online shopping or in other altcoin or gambling website.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

Doing research is very beneficial for investing in altcoin as in my start in trade I often do not do any research and I often go to yobit chat and start asking from people that which coin will increase they advise me wrong and I lose after that I started to read the topics on this forum about altcoins and now I am not investing in losing cons.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

Holding is a safe way to make profits instead of investing it anywhere as there is a possibility that your investment may go wrong which will bring loss for you so if you want to make some more profits then better thing would be to hold them for next couple of years to yield best profits from it.
you are right that holding is the safe way to make profit i also buy bitcoin with $1200 and i still hold my bitcoin for the future i am sure bitcoin will be rise its price to $2000 then i will spend my bitcoin for online shopping or in other altcoin or gambling website.

Its your coins so you can spend them wherever you like but my advice would be not to spend them on gambling website as there are more chances that you will loose your bitcoin in it so if price goes higher in future then the best thing would be to sell them and convert it to fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:54:36 AM

Its your coins so you can spend them wherever you like but my advice would be not to spend them on gambling website as there are more chances that you will loose your bitcoin in it so if price goes higher in future then the best thing would be to sell them and convert it to fiat.
We need to be smart in managing our bitcoins, if we have bitcoin then be smart and do not put it on gambling or sell it for the higher price because you can grow it and multiply it to a higher amount if you will smart like putting or investing it on trading which can help you to double your bitcoin in just a short period of time if you have experience and knowledge then trading will be easy for you.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
In trading it's okay to have a team so with that you have an idea to sell or buy because that stake holders have the power to dump or pump a certain coin so by just monitoring them you will know when to sell and buy because you have the stake holder that is controlling the market price of that coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:42:22 AM

Holding now is the best option for me as I am looking to make some higher profits from it which is not possible by selling them at current price so I will prefer to hold them till the end of the year or even longer and will sell only when I am satisfied with the price.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:44:13 AM

This is a great time to test out your patience and trading strategies, $1700 few minutes ago and now $1699 and if you bought already then stop selling, if any body buying Bitcoin and doesn't sell for a week or so can indeed sell for much higher prices than now. Or I might be completely wrong and price is about to fall back to $1200-1280. I wish price falls down to sub $1300 to have less traffic in the network, less fees and faster confirm time.

🖤😏
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:02:58 AM

Trading is a form of an art and though we can use science here it is all up to us to eventually decide when to buy and to sell. I am sure there are many traders who are good in reading candles and graphs or any tool they are familiar with. Personally, I am not yet into real trading though I kept some coins in my wallet and yes sometimes it can be tempting to really do trading knowing that your coins has already made some profits.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

Holding now is the best option for me as I am looking to make some higher profits from it which is not possible by selling them at current price so I will prefer to hold them till the end of the year or even longer and will sell only when I am satisfied with the price.
You have made a good suggestion to not to sell now as the price will increase more in the coming weeks or months. At that time if you will sell than you will be more happy. But I will suggest if you do not need them then do not sell as you can see that at the acceptance of Japan the price rised too high so if a few more countries accept it then it will boost up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: