Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125285 times)
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:58:56 AM

again, you have buy orders too low to dump at this point. you did dump a lot of coins when you could.
Only significant order out there is to buy 2700 tor for 1.25$ so thats the real Tor price at this point, not 2.45$

Yes I did, but most are holding their TOR, so the price is $2.45, rumors are that it may popup on Polo soon, we have outgrown C-Cex.

This is all short-term prices, I wouldn't get caught up in it too much.

if you get listed on poloniex, i will cut my dick off on livestream.

I Dodge Bullets
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

again, you have buy orders too low to dump at this point. you did dump a lot of coins when you could.
Only significant order out there is to buy 2700 tor for 1.25$ so thats the real Tor price at this point, not 2.45$

Yes I did, but most are holding their TOR, so the price is $2.45, rumors are that it may popup on Polo soon, we have outgrown C-Cex.

ROFL, you just made my day. Ultimate troll award achieved.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:01:14 AM

Carsen keeps spamming the c-cex chat to attract noob buyers. It's a pity. This project could be promising but dev is into it for a quick profit.

Im not spamming, spamming gets you banned. I pop in here and there to promote TOR, I have every right to do so. Im not trying to make a quick profit at all. I have a lot of TOR and I want to see this bad boy through. Im not looking to sell anymore.

I actually enjoy intelligent conversations and feedback about Torcoin, not just senseless trolls.

Yeah whatever. I log 3 times on ccex, morning mid day and before sleep, and always the chat is full of your spam. I wish you good profits with your scam coin Smiley
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:06:20 AM

Carsen keeps spamming the c-cex chat to attract noob buyers. It's a pity. This project could be promising but dev is into it for a quick profit.

Im not spamming, spamming gets you banned. I pop in here and there to promote TOR, I have every right to do so. Im not trying to make a quick profit at all. I have a lot of TOR and I want to see this bad boy through. Im not looking to sell anymore.

I actually enjoy intelligent conversations and feedback about Torcoin, not just senseless trolls.

Yeah whatever. I log 3 times on ccex, morning mid day and before sleep, and always the chat is full of your spam. I wish you good profits with your scam coin Smiley

Its not a scam for the thousandth time. . My partner is a millionaire and paid me to make Torcoin, I also have a share of TOR. There is a lot more profit in seeing this thing through into the top 5 than to let it rot and dump off TOR

I like to be active, its not spam when its a banner advertisement which can only be posted every 10 minutes, if not you get a nice ban from the mods there. Talking about TOR on a TOR supported exchange is really far from spam man. Great job at trying to troll, fail.

We got added to CoinPayments.net today, so now you can use TOR to purchase thousand of items from different sites or integrate it into your own!

There also was a small update I pushed to the git today for anyone that actually pays attention to things that matter.

macOS Wallet coming tomorrow and a whole lot more.
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:07:46 AM

Its not a scam for the thousandth time. . My partner is a millionaire and paid me to make Torcoin, I also have a share of TOR. There is a lot more profit in seeing this thing through into the top 5 than to let it rot and dump off TOR

I like to be active, its not spam when its a banner advertisement which can only be posted every 10 minutes, if not you get a nice ban from the mods there. Talking about TOR on a TOR supported exchange is really far from spam man. Great job at trying to troll, fail.

There also was a small update I pushed to the git today for anyone that actually pays attention to things that matter.

Your partner is you using a different alias
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

LOL he is definitely a real person and its not me, this was addressed several times, that makes zero sense, why would I pretend to have a partner?

How would my poor self be able to buy torcoin.org? How would I have resources to put banner ads on coinmarketcap? How would I have thousands of dollars to throw down on promotion, getting TOR listed on exchanges, and other services?

Your logic makes no sense.
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:34:10 AM

LOL he is definitely a real person and its not me, this was addressed several times, that makes zero sense, why would I pretend to have a partner?

How would my poor self be able to buy torcoin.org? How would I have resources to put banner ads on coinmarketcap? How would I have thousands of dollars to throw down on promotion, getting TOR listed on exchanges, and other services?

Your logic makes no sense.

1) you are using a different name because you scammed people with pump & dump coins in the past like so many said in this topic

2) easy, GoDaddy and pay the 10 $ fee for the domain

3)with the money you made from your previous scam coins. And hopefully you will have a nice ROI from torcoin and the circle of scam coins will continue. Good luck with your scam business.
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

And if I am wrong your partner should doxx himself since he chose you ( a known scammer) to be his main dev. That's the only way he can clean the name of this coin
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

And if I am wrong your partner should doxx himself since he chose you ( a known scammer) to be his main dev. That's the only way he can clean the name of this coin

Okay I am not a "known scammer" like seriously being blamed for others investment choices is not my fault. I created decentralized cryptocurrencies back in 2014, the whole point of them is that they are peer-to-peer meaning not controlled by one person or entity. Me dumping my coins on the coins I CREATED, that is really not scamming, if anything the buyer who bought my dumps was able to double their funds in most cases, its all a free market. 2014 was one of the years known for the most P&Ds, I didn't invent a Pump and Dump, they were already around, and a lot of people liked them, I went with what was popular at the time, yea I got some haters and some people that made off with tons. Half my coins are still listed on Polo, another half of my coins you all are still using and trading to this day. And on top of all of that, MY codebase is being used all the time by others to create coins.

I am sticking with Torcoin like you said as that was the main problem of why I am being called a scammer is because I would usually make my coin, dump it, and then leave it and make another. Always improving, always seeking answers. So maybe thats why Torcoin kicks ass, because I am staying with it, I have no reason to leave anymore, my partner paid me to make it, I got terminated from my job at Apple Inc, so I am free to work on this and related services/features, and I have a good share of TOR.

I am confident in TOR, because of the fact that I do indeed have a real partner that I am almost certain could put it in the top 5, but yes I do think he should reveal himself, thats up to him. I have no problem with putting my name out there because, yet again I would like it redeemed from all this slander. I only have a lot to gain by sticking with TOR.

Plus I dont really matter in the whole spectrum of things, TOR is what really matters and well its never going to be stopped now, it can only be improved upon and integrated more.
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:07:32 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 09:31:06 AM by Story777

I have always believed in "actions speak louder than words". I also know the history of Carson but whatever happened to "not guilty until proven innocent"? He actually didn't scam anyone but rather I would liken to "alternative facts" lol (too soon to laugh?). I realise the past but that was years ago. Even if Torcoin and Carsen were the same person (and I'm not saying you are lying Carsen) I wouldn't blame him as I can see his reception back to crypto was cold. For my two cents worth I have seen the following:

Advertising on coinmarketcap.com {EDIT: Do you know how much it costs to advertise there??? It's not cheap guys}
Two articles written about TORCOIN.
Added to coin payments {EDIT: This is huge exposure for other users to use TORCOIN for payments}
Updates on the code
Network Hashrate increase from 2.7 GH (17/4) to 120 GH (22/4) this is 5 days
An increase from 143 wallets (17/4) to 306 wallets (22/4), again in 5 days
Staking address connections 22 connections (17/4) to 32 connections, again in 5 days.
I have seen Carsen interact with others on C-CEX (as I have spent most of my time there today) and I am seeing technical discussions that will also help TORCOIN.
Active in getting more exchanges listed {EDIT: Getting listed isn't always free}

Just keep in mind TORCOIN was released only about 10 days ago?

Look at what the average price before interest in the coin  grew and what the price is now. That is a substantial increase. Also Carsens speciality is Crypto, he is a qualified DEV for this project. Have you seen is resumé? He is very knowledgeable with crypto.

Anyone can buy TORCOIN or not-  it depends on what you are willing to risk with a given project. Often the larger risks give the bigger rewards.

I do appreciate people commenting and warning others from scammers, so thank-you for informing me and others. I have weighed up the risks for myself and decided to "invest". I have done well and can confirm this can't be a scam because I made BTC. If it is a scam it is a bad scam because I made money not Carsen. I still hold TORCOIN and did not sell all. I will stand corrected if the premine was dumped.

This is only my opinion of course guys.
Alad1992

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:14:48 AM

torcoin scam coin
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

torcoin scam coin

Far from it
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

Okay I am not a "known scammer" like seriously being blamed for others investment choices is not my fault. I created decentralized cryptocurrencies back in 2014, the whole point of them is that they are peer-to-peer meaning not controlled by one person or entity. Me dumping my coins on the coins I CREATED, that is really not scamming, if anything the buyer who bought my dumps was able to double their funds in most cases, its all a free market. 2014 was one of the years known for the most P&Ds, I didn't invent a Pump and Dump, they were already around, and a lot of people liked them, I went with what was popular at the time, yea I got some haters and some people that made off with tons. Half my coins are still listed on Polo, another half of my coins you all are still using and trading to this day. And on top of all of that, MY codebase is being used all the time by others to create coins.

I am sticking with Torcoin like you said as that was the main problem of why I am being called a scammer is because I would usually make my coin, dump it, and then leave it and make another. Always improving, always seeking answers. So maybe thats why Torcoin kicks ass, because I am staying with it, I have no reason to leave anymore, my partner paid me to make it, I got terminated from my job at Apple Inc, so I am free to work on this and related services/features, and I have a good share of TOR.

I am confident in TOR, because of the fact that I do indeed have a real partner that I am almost certain could put it in the top 5, but yes I do think he should reveal himself, thats up to him. I have no problem with putting my name out there because, yet again I would like it redeemed from all this slander. I only have a lot to gain by sticking with TOR.

Plus I dont really matter in the whole spectrum of things, TOR is what really matters and well its never going to be stopped now, it can only be improved upon and integrated more.

so let me get this straight. You are known for creating coins, dumping them and then moving on to another project. With tor coin again you dumped a lot of coins, now you have over 100k tor coin left and you are sticking with them because there are no buyers.
So why on earth should anybody believe that you won't dump those remaining coins at first opportunity?
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

so let me get this straight. You are known for creating coins, dumping them and then moving on to another project. With tor coin again you dumped a lot of coins, now you have over 100k tor coin left and you are sticking with them because there are no buyers.
So why on earth should anybody believe that you won't dump those remaining coins at first opportunity?

Ya i agree with you mate.
Story777

Activity: 78
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:18:16 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:30:16 PM by Story777

May I correct you, It won't be the first opportunity because that boat sailed with the first pump. It might be the second or third opportunity... Lips sealed

But this is the crypto world and any Dev can and does still do that, dump coins. In my experience most dev's that clone coins are not prepared for the massive workload and juggling their personal lives, so they have to abandon the coin. Family will always win. Im not saying that was what happen with Carsen, as he has already said what he did. But that was some time ago. Years...

He already knows what is is like to be a dev and the workload involved. The amount of BTC spent on advertising already and getting onto coinpayments with a coin about 10 days old, it would not make sense for him to dump as the potential for Torcoins price to rise is high. Why go to the expense of paying to get on to large sites which is not cheap then dumping immediately?

Why keep spending time updating the code when the plan is to dump now or soon?

Out of most of the coins and the dev's involved there is a lot of hype to get their sh*t clone coins price higher. TorCoin is not a sh*t coin, it has a use. Carson is very capable of being that person to further develop this coin and to morph into something different the crypto world has not seen. TorCoin just needs the communities ideas to expand and Carsen can implement.

Has anyone asked Carsen why he know's the algo's X13, X14, X15, and FRESH (NIST5) really really really well???

I do not know Carson but I know he is certainly qualified to push this coin to new heights with good idea's from everyone. He won't just maintain the coin but develop it.

These are the reasons I have bought into TorCoin. Carson being on the team is an asset. In my opinion this outweighs his past actions. These reason's allow me to sleep well at night but everyone needs to find that level of risk and be comfortable - with or without TorCoin.

If you crunch the numbers for TorCoin and look at the coins available/circulating supply, TorCoin trades under $ value. This means TorCoin is currently cheap given market price by a good discount. Why would he sell his coins cheaper than what it is worth? He would wait because if he dumped his coins now someone would be getting them at a very good price. But then again it's all speculation and what would I know....  
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

Be careful. Wouldn't want someone to have to hold you to it.
pterodactyl

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

It's pretty easy to do some research and find that Carsen and thetorcoin are not the same person. thetorcoin isn't from the USA. They are two different people.
legday

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

May I correct you, It won't be the first opportunity because that boat sailed with the first pump. It might be the second or third opportunity... Lips sealed

But this is the crypto world and any Dev can and does still do that, dump coins. In my experience most dev's that clone coins are not prepared for the massive workload and juggling their personal lives, so they have to abandon the coin. Family will always win. Im not saying that was what happen with Carsen, as he has already said what he did. But that was some time ago. Years...

He already knows what is is like to be a dev and the workload involved. The amount of BTC spent on advertising already and getting onto coinpayments with a coin about 10 days old, it would not make sense for him to dump as the potential for Torcoins price to rise is high. Why go to the expense of paying to get on to large sites which is not cheap then dumping immediately?

Out of most of the coins and the dev's involved there is a lot of hype to get their sh*t clone coins price higher. TorCoin is not a sh*t coin, it has a use. Carson is very capable of being that person to further develop this coin and to morph into something different the crypto world has not seen. TorCoin just needs the communities ideas to expand and Carsen can implement.

Has anyone asked Carsen why he know's the algo's X13, X14, X15, and FRESH (NIST5) really really really well???

I do not know Carson but I know he is certainly qualified to push this coin to new heights with good idea's from everyone. He won't just maintain the coin but develop it.

These are the reasons I have bought into TorCoin. Carson being on the team is an asset. In my opinion this outweighs his past actions. These reason's allow me to sleep well at night but everyone needs to find that level of risk and be comfortable - with or without TorCoin.

If you crunch the numbers for TorCoin and look at the coins available/circulating supply, TorCoin trades under $ value. This means TorCoin is currently cheap given market price by a good discount. Why would he sell his coins cheaper than what it is worth? He would wait because if he dumped his coins now someone would be getting them at a very good price. But then again it's all speculation and what would I know....  

No it certainly is not first opportunity, he dumped as much as he could at first pump and I'm guessing he is waiting for the next pump to dump rest of his coins.
How is having a developer like that an asset? After a good pump, he gets rid of the coins and moves on to another.
An hour ago he proudly posted a screenshot of current price 2.45$, I said it's real price today was 1.45$ and look how fast its coming down - 1.89$ and falling
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:03:00 PM

No it certainly is not first opportunity, he dumped as much as he could at first pump and I'm guessing he is waiting for the next pump to dump rest of his coins.
How is having a developer like that an asset? After a good pump, he gets rid of the coins and moves on to another.
An hour ago he proudly posted a screenshot of current price 2.45$, I said it's real price today was 1.45$ and look how fast its coming down - 1.89$ and falling

Whoa, you mean to tell me that Torcoin is suffering some volatility? Amazing. I didn't know Cryptocurrencies did this.

Are you sure you're not just upset you don't have 50k of your own Torcoins to dump? I know I wish I had even 5k. I barely have 100. lol. Should have stuck with mining it from day 1.
legday

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:04:34 PM

Whoa, you mean to tell me that Torcoin is suffering some volatility? Amazing. I didn't know Cryptocurrencies did this.

Are you sure you're not just upset you don't have 50k of your own Torcoins to dump? I know I wish I had even 5k. I barely have 100. lol. Should have stuck with mining it from day 1.

So what would I do with 50k of Torcoins when there are no buy orders?
Don't you think dev would have done that already if there was someone buying for that price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: