Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125282 times)
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to those sticking up for me, I appreciate your different perspectives. Its a breathe of fresh air reading some intelligent conversations this morning Cool

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

I know what I did back in 2014 was wrong, thats why I am here now, doing this with my real name.

I think its going to be a lot more satisfying to see TOR succeed and to prove all these trolls wrong.

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser.  

Thank you for finally attempting to provide some evidence.

How is this evidence of a scam? There doesn't even appear to have been pools for that coin, let alone exchanges. There was no IPO and no premine. Can you explain to me what makes this a scam?

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

Well honestly I have bad blood with Richiela from Bittrex, he is kind of a big asshole. He promised all of what I was promising for that coin (putting it on Bittrex and allowing distribution like that etc.), and then didn't do anything. Making me look bad in the end.

Thats hardly scamming, I promised something that I was extremely confident about and got let down by the person promising it to me. There was also hardly any interest in the coin, thus probably another reason he didn't list it, I dont own or operate Bittrex, so calling me a scammer because my coin didn't get on Bittrex, is really ignorant. Thats one of a plethora of exchanges available...

Like the user above stated, there were no exchanges for CKCoin and I gained nothing from it..besides experience.

It's because you're a scammer and Richie/Bittrex will never add any of your coins ever again.  TORcoin included.   You screwed them over with dreamcoin, techcoin, firecoin and a handful of other coins that were added on Bittrex and died within a month.  YOU made the exchange look like yobit back in 2014.  Bittrex doesn't need your projects and never will.  Richie is a good guy and you're the asshole.  

How could I screw over Bittrex by CREATING cryptos? Richie makes money from Bittrex, a very nice sum from the fees of transactions made there, including my coins that were on his exchange....If anything I made him a lot more money than he usually does from the amount of coins I had produced that actually worked, if he delisted them, that was his own choice, the coins still work just fine.

I will quote an old user here:

"Carsen might be an asshole, but at least hes a good coder".

Kinda hard to be nice to people like you. I have no problem in being kind to those who deserve respect though, you sir do not.

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to those sticking up for me, I appreciate your different perspectives. Its a breathe of fresh air reading some intelligent conversations this morning Cool

I do want my name back and Torcoin is here to stay. Expect some very cool things to come out today too!  Grin

I know what I did back in 2014 was wrong, thats why I am here now, doing this with my real name.

I think its going to be a lot more satisfying to see TOR succeed and to prove all these trolls wrong.

lol!!!! Didn't you make this coin with your real name?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725975.0  You named it after yourself and still abandoned it.  So calling you a scammer is being a troll now?  lol  you crack me up loser. 

Thank you for finally attempting to provide some evidence.

How is this evidence of a scam? There doesn't even appear to have been pools for that coin, let alone exchanges. There was no IPO and no premine. Can you explain to me what makes this a scam?

This will be my final explanation for you.  I don't care if you invest in Carsens projects or not.  I actually hope you do and learn from it when he bails with your bitcoins.  Did you even look at the link I provided?  he mentions it will be on Bittrex but never happened.  He's a freaken liar and a scammer.  He bailed on a project named after him when it doesn't go anywhere and just creates new ones.  If he was a legit developer, he wouldn't need to be hiding behind a dozen or more bitcointalk accounts and just focus on one project so it succeeds.  He has yet to have a successful project and TORcoin will be the same once he's done dumping his premine.  Later!

Already profited off of it. Enough said.

He can bail, but he's not bailing with my money. I already am in the green. No fucks given.

I did, but the link you provided is not as good as the one I provided. Read the edited post. I asked you to prove your claims, it took me like 30 seconds to find more evidence than you posted in your hours of posting on this thread. You can't even post the correct link to evidence your claims.

TOR doesn't have to be successful for me to profit. Already happened. If it dies it dies, but if it doesn't I make more money. Following this strategy has me making nothing but profit regardless how scammy a coin or developer is. The only coins I lose on are ICOs with escrow, legit development teams, and a ton of support and reputation to stand on. This could change in a year or two, depends what these different coins do.

If Karsen deletes my post with the correct link then that will further illustrate your point. I'll even put it as my sig if he deletes it. I don't think he will, though. If he wants to prove he's not a scammer he won't do it by hiding his past from the community.

Yea I will leave it all up, I am more than glad to be transparent.

Hate me all you want @trolls. Im not leaving.

Cant wait to share the awesome stuff coming today! Shocked

(Submitted TOR to Shapeshift, they added it to their discovery list, so its always a possibility to pop up there sometime).

I'm glad. I really didn't want my sig to be about you. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

Dang a troll deleted his posts lolol...

Well anyways. If someone has an issue with the project or needs assistance hit up the github!
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

In the spirit of cryptocurrency and Satoshi himself showed this by example: Coins are supposed to be community based NOT based on any one person.

If any one has a complaint about this individual then get together and support the coin and the technology behind it. If the individual does not cooperate with the community then fork the damn coin.

Personally I like this coin along with the idea of a coin operating over TOR.

I also believe that this coin has a lot of potential and is extremely UNDERVALUED.  With only  approx 100,000 coins in circulation and a total of 1 million coins in total, all it takes is one investor or few investors to send the value of this coin to $200 overnight.

In the long term I see this coin maybe going higher than bitcoin.

THE KING OF COINS
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:51:44 PM

In the spirit of cryptocurrency and Satoshi himself showed this by example: Coins are supposed to be community based NOT based on any one person.

If any one has a complaint about this individual then get together and support the coin and the technology behind it. If the individual does not cooperate with the community then fork the damn coin.

I also believe that this coin has a lot of potential and is extremely UNDERVALUED.  With only  approx 100,000 coins in circulation and a total of 1 million coins in total, all it takes is one investor or few investors to send the value of this coin to $200 overnight.

Well said carsen sockpuppet account. Keep walking...Erm...scamming
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

I am my own individual and have been here since 2013.

I am also known on here by another name: 

"usscfounder"

THE KING OF COINS
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

"usscfounder"

Yeah and after 4 years of being here your first posts are on torcoin. What a coincidence
ruevop

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:02:47 PM

the behavior of some in the forum is really sad. i just want to read some news about torcoin but every time there are tons of new useless posts. i mean, maybe there was an issue with carsen in the past but meanwhile everyone should have noticed it. i don't really care about it, in this thread he admits that not every single of his decisions was right.
just ask yourself: you're proud of everything you've ever done? i'm not!
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:55 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 10:37:49 PM by daniel244king

"usscfounder"

Yeah and after 4 years of being here your first posts are on torcoin. What a coincidence

Yes, I admit that these are my first posts after 4 years, but I would like to think I made a significant contribution to the cryptocurrency community with the posts that I originally made before my hiatus:

search "usscfounder" on bitcointalk

My email was registered as usscfounder@tormail

I lost my login when the FBI snatched the tormail servers in 2013

THE KING OF COINS
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

I just changed the logo, due to the recent post from the Tor Project: https://twitter.com/torproject/status/855882107234770944

https://github.com/carsenk/torcoin/commit/e1119f1170c3b3deede5bd2ea38445d716829297

If we need to change the name as well and they are not okay with us keeping Torcoin after removing their icon, a rebranding will occur, which we will need some solid ideas for names guys. Waiting to hear back from them, so far nothing major though, I changed the logo so that in good faith that they will maybe allow us to keep the name.

I have tried to see what my partner says about this and if he will update the site etc, currently awaiting a reply back.
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

the behavior of some in the forum is really sad. i just want to read some news about torcoin but every time there are tons of new useless posts. i mean, maybe there was an issue with carsen in the past but meanwhile everyone should have noticed it. i don't really care about it, in this thread he admits that not every single of his decisions was right.

Ask yourself, why accounts with little to none post history (like you) keep appearing to protect carsen? Maybe because they are sock puppet accounts? Keep scamming carsen
kingcarsen

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

Ask yourself, why accounts with little to none post history (like you) keep appearing to protect carsen? Maybe because they are sock puppet accounts? Keep scamming carsen

Man you are delusional, you may want to take a break from Bitcointalk...My only account here is kingcarsen.

Newly updated Windows-QT with new logos (Removed Tor Project logo): https://mega.nz/#!XQ4CUKCT!UaV5PFsiOJ8zC5AdBa6h28D5nCkgtNzqtxt4sikVAMs
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

My email was registered as usscfounder@tormail.org

I lost my login when the FBI snatched the tormail servers in 2013.

bitcointalk can verify that my email was on tormail

THE KING OF COINS
trumpman

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:56:44 PM

My email was registered as usscfounder@tormail.org

I lost my login when the FBI snatched the tormail servers in 2013.

bitcointalk can verify that my email was on tormail

Yes carse....Sorry...Usscfounder or whatever...Sure thing, we believe whatever you say to keep this scam going Wink
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:58:27 PM

I just changed the logo, due to the recent post from the Tor Project: https://twitter.com/torproject/status/855882107234770944

https://github.com/carsenk/torcoin/commit/e1119f1170c3b3deede5bd2ea38445d716829297

If we need to change the name as well and they are not okay with us keeping Torcoin after removing their icon, a rebranding will occur, which we will need some solid ideas for names guys. Waiting to hear back from them, so far nothing major though, I changed the logo so that in good faith that they will maybe allow us to keep the name.

I have tried to see what my partner says about this and if he will update the site etc, currently awaiting a reply back.

Isn't TOR open source as well?

Keep the onion. Use a different onion logo if needed. Your coin is operating over TOR.  

Also report the post to the EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation): https://www.eff.org

In the spirit of Internet freedom the TOR project should be supporting YOU!

Also, remind the people over at the TOR project that all of the human rights activists they are trying to keep alive in repressive countries may actually need a a virtual currency that operates over TOR in order to survive!

THE KING OF COINS
pterodactyl

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:08:16 PM

I don't think you should merely ask them via twitter about what you can and cannot do. You need to have some sort of formal conversation with The Tor Project. You should have done this before releasing the coin. You can't just tweet something like  "lol opps man can we pleeeease keep the name guys thats'd be cool af!!!1" and expect everything to be ok.

Please stop being unprofessional. I want this project to succeed but you lack judgment Carsen. Please try to start behaving like an adult.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:13:28 PM

I also believe that this coin has a lot of potential and is extremely UNDERVALUED.  With only  approx 100,000 coins in circulation and a total of 1 million coins in total, all it takes is one investor or few investors to send the value of this coin to $200 overnight.

Why is this being copied from original tor token I knew and liked to play with. Where is the original tor foundation and millionaires backing it. Tor had a huge fund and could buy any source they wanted, adopt it and introduce useful tweaks to it in a sense of improving elements of it hugely. All efforts to revive the old tor came a cropper, nothing can be done now.

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:16:55 PM

Why is this being copied from original tor token I knew and liked to play with. Where is the original tor foundation and millionaires backing it. Tor had a huge fund and could buy any source they wanted, adopt it and introduce useful tweaks to it in a sense of improving elements of it hugely. All efforts to revive the old tor came a cropper, nothing can be done now.

Carsen is doing something great and he need community support!  (See my earlier post about Satoshi and the spirit of bitcoin.)

We can't expect him to do everything.  

Carsen should be able to do just like Satoshi and walk away with ALL of us supporting the coin and technology!

THE KING OF COINS
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:21:43 PM

tor coin  price: TOR - BTC market:
Buy: 0.00117686
Sell: 0.00129794

What happened?
Will the price rise again?
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

tor coin  price: TOR - BTC market:
Buy: 0.00117686
Sell: 0.00129794

What happened?
Will the price rise again?

With an available supply of approx 100,000 coins and a cap of only 1 million coins I am pretty sure that it will!

THE KING OF COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: