Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125288 times)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

I also have Windows and for some reasons my torcoin wallet disappears every time after shutting down the computer. To make it work I have to extract all the files again from zip folder and only then it's working again. But I have never had any alerts from my windows defender.

maybe check this out ??
https://appuals.com/restore-an-item-removed-by-windows-defender/

bumbacoin, thank you! First time it didn't work, but then I took a closer look at everything and now my Torcoin wallet is not disappearing every time I shut down my computer. 3 files were identified as Trojan by my windows defender but as long as I trust iluvbitcoins who says there's no viruses in the Torcoin wallet I removed those files from the quarantine list.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

New all time low today for torcoin. I warned you about this scamcoin with VALID reasons but you kept screaming "FUD" like little kids. But people here are in such a denial that they believe all kind of bullshit by dev, like the Chinese investors story (lol?) he pulled out of his ass. But dont listen to me. Keep holding those bags  tight boys 😂😂😂😂
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

New all time low today for torcoin. I warned you about this scamcoin with VALID reasons but you kept screaming "FUD" like little kids. But people here are in such a denial that they believe all kind of bullshit by dev, like the Chinese investors story (lol?) he pulled out of his ass. But dont listen to me. Keep holding those bags  tight boys 😂😂😂😂

Still you keep FUD'ing, as far as i know no one has scammed anyone.
The client might not by default connect to tor network on some platforms, but i would not call anything scam as long as the premine is not dumped. The carsen guy did dump his premine, but he is no longer affiliated with this coin. It's funny how you keep coming back, we love you too.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
trumpman

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

The client might not by default connect to tor network on some platforms, but i would not call anything scam as long as the premine is not dumped. The carsen guy did dump his premine, but he is no longer affiliated with this coin. It's funny how you keep coming back, we love you too.

Still waiting for the Chinese investors? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Tomason

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:02:59 PM

Hey guys you're stubborn like a flea in the ass. Luckily TOR has fans like you
(@trap and others) who indirectly contributed actively in improving the
currency — Thanks.

Any way...

I tried to import a private key for Torcoin-Qt , but when I run the "importprivkey [the key]"
command on the console I get back a message telling me that the key is not valid.
Any solution please.
thetorcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://TORCOIN.ORG

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

good opportunity for someone to create a TorCoin web wallet and make some TOR profits >>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845076.0

https://TorCoin.org - ANONYMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:17:48 PM

Hey guys you're stubborn like a flea in the ass. Luckily TOR has fans like you
(@trap and others) who indirectly contributed actively in improving the
currency — Thanks.

Any way...

I tried to import a private key for Torcoin-Qt , but when I run the "importprivkey [the key]"
command on the console I get back a message telling me that the key is not valid.
Any solution please.

hmm i've used this command no problem.  do not use any brackets or quotes. for example

importprivkey jlpodjj390fdjskl2

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

Still waiting for the Chinese investors? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I would say the price is doing pretty well considering all the major cryptos have crashed in the last 48 hours and TorCoin is up 5% today ...

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

Definitely not lying about Chinese investors.  For example, a significant amount of traffic is coming from Bifabu (a chinese site) and the largest volume of trading is occuring on CryptoDao, a mostly-Chinese exchange.

See below >>

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Note that the TorCoin price is actually UP over the past 24 hours, while the Bitcoin price has tanked 25%

Relative to BTC TorCoin is up about 10% >> 0.00040865

The USD price has dropped a bit, but that's only because the USD price of Bitcoin has crashed recently.  TorCoin is actually looking super strong among cryptos right now, completely unaffected by the massive exodus of cash from the top five coins.  Impressive, I would say!

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

Torcoin doing really well.I hope it continue doing good in future too.I was a part of signature campaign but seems it is closed now.
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

Torcoin doing really well.I hope it continue doing good in future too.I was a part of signature campaign but seems it is closed now.

The sig campaign is not closed but it is selective.  Too much TOR was being paid out and that hurt the price because there weren't enough investors coming from this forum, so we had more sellers than buyers.  I scaled back the sig campaign but it is still active, just more selective for top posters

Tomason

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

We are all waiting for perfections of the coin, since everything is
improved and confirmed this will explode, this is the best time to buy.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

Definitely not lying about Chinese investors.  For example, a significant amount of traffic is coming from Bifabu (a chinese site) and the largest volume of trading is occuring on CryptoDao, a mostly-Chinese exchange.

See below >>

Nice going, thetorcoin.  You respond to the troll who has nothing of value to bring to the conversation, whose only reason for being here throughout this entire thread is to spread FUD - yet you blatantly ignore the well founded complaints put forward by actual Torcoin investors.

Is that your idea of instilling confidence?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:54:14 AM

"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" I just copied it from the dev's profile. Lol.

trumpman

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:47:17 AM

Definitely not lying about Chinese investors.  For example, a significant amount of traffic is coming from Bifabu (a chinese site) and the largest volume of trading is occuring on CryptoDao, a mostly-Chinese exchange.

See below >>

Nice going, thetorcoin.  You respond to the troll who has nothing of value to bring to the conversation, whose only reason for being here throughout this entire thread is to spread FUD - yet you blatantly ignore the well founded complaints put forward by actual Torcoin investors.

Is that your idea of instilling confidence?

The only reason he responded this time to me is because this time he had some bullshity counterargument to make, which I will address later. But first let me tell you kiddo that I have made dozens of well founded arguments about this shitty coin and only iluvebitcoins took the time to respond to one of them (the virus total thing) seriously.  When the dev has no counterargument he just cries fud like the rest of the fanboys here or the people that are paid (through the signature campaign) to advertise this coin.

As for the whole cryptodao Chinese investors story it's made up.Proof? Look at the current activity..0 $ He probably bought some of his coins yesterday and created a small pump there. A pump that didn't not appear on c-cex which is the only somewhat serious exchange this coin is currently listed. Reminds you of something? Oh yeah, the day the coin came out that the price was mysteriously pumped to 10$ per piece right out of the bat... You think the "Chinese investors" are stupid enough to pay 40% more on cryptodao instead of buying from c-cex for a way, way better price? Oh, and the website statistics can be manipulated very very easily.
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

TorCoin is the hottest crypto of 2017!
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6djl31/torcoin_is_the_hottest_crypto_of_2017/

You've carried your lies to other reputable forums and its showing  up on many apps with feeds from reddit.
Read the comments!!  You see!!  You're not fooling anyone with those lies!! Grin  Grin

It saddens me that you've implicated honourable people like @iluvbitcoins and some others in your lies.

why the hottest crypto of 2017 is tanking too much? we are now on cryptopia which is a good exchange but he value is far lower than two weeks ago, when we were on c-cex only the value was 2 times what it is now, some times it's better to remain with few exchange it seems

Tomason

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Alright everyone, an update! I tested out the TOR nodes on a Virtual Machine on my computer running linux. It looked to be working fine, however my PC crashed because it did not have the RAM to support two machines at the same time (low end PC struggles lol). So it works fine guys, but you need to install that specific file on linux.

Took me an hour and a half of frustrating work and no screenshots. Feelsbadman  Cry Cry Cry

1.) This still does not address the problem that 99% of the users will not be connected to the tor network because the client does not have support for this. The opening statement of TorCoin is still misleading.

2.) I was under the impression you would supply tcpdumps (packet captures) or at least a screenshot with netstat or something.

Wow, you certainly are earning your FUD pay. Who's paying you, Monero?

As mentioned before, TorCoin is fully integrated with TOR, and anyone can test it out:
https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

I currently have no specific plans to put the TOR-integrated version in the main branch because some users don't want to run TOR (for many different reasons). But it clearly states that you can download the TOR-enabled version here >> https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

I do have plans to release a Windows and MacOS version with TOR enabled by default, but still give users the adoption to download the non-TOR version, to comply with local laws as needed.

Keep the FUD coming :-) Doesn't bother me, and does not affect the price of TOR at all ..

Hey, rabid bitches. I'm waiting for the moment to see you all go with your tail between your legs.

You are doing as much as possible trying to crush Torcoin. The problem is that this attempt is futile
because you are only giving your help while you think it is affecting negatively.

“Just to be clear, TorCoin isn't going anywhere.  The coin is very strong and is under active development.
There are plenty of things we want to improve, not just the TOR integration.  Ring signatures for example
will eventually be implemented for additional anonymity. “

— TheTorcoin

All of you are the improvement and the future of the Torcoin, thanks again for your support.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

But surely torcoin is not scam at all, the current price of TOR is 27912 and last week it was above 50000. the reason for this fall is that the dev have started a lot of bounty campaigns and they pay in TOR coins. Hence the people just dump as soon as they get paid with TOR from those bounty campaigns.

History has emphasized that whenever you give free coins , people will just dump it for bitcoins. A better option is to to pay in btc for promoting through any type of campaigns.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

But surely torcoin is not scam at all, the current price of TOR is 27912 and last week it was above 50000. the reason for this fall is that the dev have started a lot of bounty campaigns and they pay in TOR coins. Hence the people just dump as soon as they get paid with TOR from those bounty campaigns.

History has emphasized that whenever you give free coins , people will just dump it for bitcoins. A better option is to to pay in btc for promoting through any type of campaigns.
Tor coin is not scam . Last week the price of tor coin is 50,000 satoshi plus but after few days the price will go down at lower 30,000 satoshi . Im still waiting to listed the tor coin to thw buttrex and poloniex because If the tor coin add to this exchanges site the price will recover again and they increase the price contiously. I dont think not all particpants sell their tor coin like me I hole my tor coin and I bought tor coin. And many partipants also like me. But its better to next week if the reward is only bitcoin. Because many people suggest that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: