Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125288 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:28:52 PM

Only 9 detections
https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/d2efdd54f98bd45c7dc572ad84b071ccfdf20b9f25757ff052b96721d5e1e1d2/analysis/

Only 13
https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/40387019beef2eb50cec3fe0ced82f81eec44140a17e9b1dfd3c895bba9af0b0/analysis/
 Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

To "TheTorcoin", as the coin starts to get a bit older than a month and regarding the number of FUDders (I noticed that "SysFailure0x5a" has done a great job at making things clear and as an IT worker too, I simply can't ignore these facts), you should seriously work at improving your project by hiring some qualified devs to get ALL of your wallets REALLY Tor-integrated. That would be a MAJOR step  Smiley.

Actually the one who made the wallet and started the  project did dump his premine, but he is gone now.
Apperantly carsen has made many shit coins in the past, so this is not something new. But new team can take over the project, and leave carsen out.
Maybe he will be pissed after he sees what we can become  Grin

the first thing this coins need is tor integration. without fully implementation off to this coins needs a new name. and every torcoin node need to be a tor node too.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:51:47 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 07:14:00 PM by srqrebel

the first thing this coins need is tor integration. without fully implementation off to this coins needs a new name. and every torcoin node need to be a tor node too.

Exactly!!!

Yet, the founder of this coin does not even have the integrity to do a simple correction of the misleading claims regarding the current status of this coin, on the website and the ANN post.

Seems everyone here is only interested in the short term price of this coin, to see it "get pumped."  I am thoroughly disgusted by this.  I only buy coins that I believe have long term potential, to hold for the long term - and that is why I loaded up on this coin, when the price was multiples of what it is now.  The price drop since then does not faze me; this is what most cryptocurrencies go through in the early stages.  Nor is there any reason that it should faze anyone who bought this coin to hold long term.  I could personally not care less about the folks who are anxious to pump this coin so they can dump it for a quick buck.

But, one thing that does faze me is when the person who is the driving force behind the coin demonstrates an apparent lack of integrity.  That is something which will negatively affect a coin in the long run; a coin is only as good as its management and dev team.  The false and misleading claims on the website and ANN thread regarding the current status of this coin, as well as no mention in the "Future Development" section of the website of any effort underway to get the Windows and MacOS wallets Tor integrated, have been pointed out to the founder of Torcoin multiple times in the past week on this thread.  And yet, he has not so much as responded to these issues, let alone corrected them.

Hey, rabid bitches. I'm waiting for the moment to see you all go with your tail between your legs.

You are doing as much as possible trying to crush Torcoin. The problem is that this attempt is futile
because you are only giving your help while you think it is affecting negatively.

Not sure who that was directed at, but if Torcoin gets "crushed," it's not because someone with a long term outlook demands accountability from the founder of the coin.  If Torcoin goes down in flames, you need look no further than the founder who straight up ignored those demands.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

Exactly!!!

Yet, the founder of this coin does not even have the integrity to do a simple correction of the misleading claims regarding the current status of this coin, on the website and the ANN post.

Seems everyone here is only interested in the short term price of this coin, to see it "get pumped."  I am thoroughly disgusted by this.  I only buy coins that I believe have long term potential, to hold for the long term - and that is why I loaded up on this coin, when the price was multiples of what it is now.  The price drop since then does not faze me; this is what most cryptocurrencies go through in the early stages.  Nor is there any reason that it should faze anyone who bought this coin to hold long term.  I could personally not care less about the folks who are anxious to pump this coin so they can dump it for a quick buck.

But, one thing that does faze me is when the person who is the driving force behind the coin demonstrates an apparent lack of integrity.  That is something which will negatively affect a coin in the long run; a coin is only as good as its management and dev team.  The false and misleading claims on the website and ANN thread regarding the current status of this coin, as well as no mention in the "Future Development" section of the website of any effort underway to get the Windows and MacOS wallets Tor integrated, have been pointed out to the founder of Torcoin multiple times in the past week on this thread.  And yet, he has not so much as responded to these issues, let alone corrected them.

Hey, rabid bitches. I'm waiting for the moment to see you all go with your tail between your legs.

You are doing as much as possible trying to crush Torcoin. The problem is that this attempt is futile
because you are only giving your help while you think it is affecting negatively.

Not sure who that was directed at, but if Torcoin gets "crushed," it's not because someone with a long term outlook demands accountability from the founder of the coin.  If Torcoin goes down in flames, you need look no further than the founder who straight up ignored those demands.

Finally, an investor of this shitty coin with some actual common sense. It's a miracle
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

Torcoin Challenge Video Compilation

https://youtu.be/p5kk0hYwotE

blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:10:10 PM

scamcoin, parasiting on brand TOR.. even using its logo.. get real, this coin has nothing to offer and is here only to make money to its creators and very early adopters
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

I think Torcoins were continues developed and improved to satisfied the users wants. Because on the past few months seems that there's a problem on Torcoin system but, they continue study and make a solution on that problems. That's why some of Torcoin users were keep on support this projects because they want to see the latest and improved Torcoin in the future.
SysFailure0x5a

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:05:05 AM

I think Torcoins were continues developed and improved to satisfied the users wants. Because on the past few months seems that there's a problem on Torcoin system but, they continue study and make a solution on that problems. That's why some of Torcoin users were keep on support this projects because they want to see the latest and improved Torcoin in the future.

Your logic is flawed. TheTorCoin LIED to everyone and said TorCoin is fully Tor integrated. If anyone did this with a real business no investor would ever touch them. His lie was pointed out to him and he will not address the problems. He will not correct the lie on the front page. He has no time frame for making the improvements. No one has shown that any tor coin client has tor integrated.

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:25:41 AM

New all time low for torcoin again today. But I thought chinese investors were investing so hard on this scamcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin
frinvestment

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

Time to buy more torcoin.

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:10:11 PM

Time to buy more torcoin.

Yeah, prices are pretty low right now.

I hope TheTorcoin is going to address further development issues about the coin.
Addressing them would surely spike the prices.

freeBogatov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

we try contact Torcoin dev to ask if setup real Tor .exit server and running Torcoin to bootstrap network if they want

also to consider public donation in support of #freeBogatov  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0  a real cause that might good for project

they make no response  likely have NO intention of real Tor network integration

conclude Torcoin project is FAKE SCAM  only PUMP and DUMP to try make them money

NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR ANONYMITY

NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR PRIVACY

NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR SECURITY

NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR FREEDOM

NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR LIBERTY

ONLY LIES AND COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

only PUMP and DUMP to try make them money

You can see the first 5 wallets still contain the same amount of Torcoin so a dump didn't happen.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tor/#!wallets

thetorcoin (OP)

Activity: 70

https://TORCOIN.ORG

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

It's just natural ebb and flow of crypto prices > speculators dumping and taking profits, etc.

Good buying opportunity for TorCoin > will go right back up!

https://TorCoin.org - ANONYMOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY
thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

To "TheTorcoin", as the coin starts to get a bit older than a month and regarding the number of FUDders (I noticed that "SysFailure0x5a" has done a great job at making things clear and as an IT worker too, I simply can't ignore these facts), you should seriously work at improving your project by hiring some qualified devs to get ALL of your wallets REALLY Tor-integrated. That would be a MAJOR step  Smiley.

Actually the one who made the wallet and started the  project did dump his premine, but he is gone now.
Apperantly carsen has made many shit coins in the past, so this is not something new. But new team can take over the project, and leave carsen out.

It already has full TOR integration.

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

The price is already rebounding .. goes up and people sell, goes down and people buy .. just natural fluctuations.

thetorcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

Full TOR integration here >>

https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

Windows and MacOS wallets aren't yet TOR integrated but will be shortly.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

The price is already rebounding .. goes up and people sell, goes down and people buy .. just natural fluctuations.
All crypto coin experienced the dumping. Like last few days tor coin experienced dumping price it is natural because even bitcoin also exeprienced that. I think this is the right time to buy tor coin with cheap prive and then hold it for few year to make big big profit. For sure the price of tor coin will go back again 50k satoshi and it will increase again and become popular to the crypto world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SysFailure0x5a

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

It already has full TOR integration.

Can you show proof of the Tor integration?
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 10:52:32 AM by torcoin_addict

Full TOR integration here >>

https://github.com/TorCoinProject/torcoin/tree/tor

Windows and MacOS wallets aren't yet TOR integrated but will be shortly.

We finally got one step forward to the most reasonable outcome. The founder just admitted that the Windows and MacOS wallets are not Tor-integrated YET  Grin.
Thank you "TheTorcoin".

Again, "TheTorcoin", can you please tell us if you plan to hire some devs in order to get these 2 remaining wallets integrated one time for all ? (supposing the Linux wallet is REALLY Tor-integrated).
When talking or hearing about Torcoin, anybody expects it to be integrated to the Tor network. That f*cking makes sense  Roll Eyes ..
You (We  Wink) literally have a gold mine in our hands . Not every coin has the TOR mnemonic, not every coin has such available supply, not every coin has such potential ..
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: