Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOR] Torcoin - X11 PoW - Tor Integrated Crypto - Torcoin.org  (Read 125288 times)
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1836
Merit: 2830

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

If that happens why wouldn't people download the .apk from Torcoin.org?  Cheesy
Would it even matter?  Roll Eyes

Anybody willing to risk downloading an .apk file from an unknown source is asking for trouble. Most users will not do this, only the same shills posting here. Android devices, by default, will not accept downloads from unknown sources (anything outside of the Android marketplace). So not only will they have to accept the risk of downloading an unknown .apk, they will have to manually adjust their trust settings on their device to even be able to download it.

I guess the question is, are you trying to support a coin that you want spread to the widest audience possible or are you just trying to prop this coin up with "positive news" to try and temporarily inflate the value so you can cash out?   Based on your responses, I'd bet on the latter.

Tomason

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:14:20 PM

I guess the question is, are you trying to support a coin that you want spread to the widest audience possible or are you just trying to prop this coin up with "positive news" to try and temporarily inflate the value so you can cash out?   Based on your responses, I'd bet on the latter.

What is actually happening is that you are trying to look for cons without logical argument
as many have done as it is in this case that you are inventing a new variant that deals
with the manipulation of the price.

Stop accusing and revise yourself, before continuing to look for cheap arguments. For people
like you is never enough — because if it is not one thing then it is the other. Stop doing it and
relax.

schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:15:20 PM

I found someone who would take far less than 6 btc to make an android wallet for TOR.
Interested?

ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:21:36 PM

What is actually happening is that you are trying to look for cons without logical argument
as many have done as it is in this case that you are inventing a new variant that deals

Stop accusing and revise yourself, before continuing to look for cheap arguments. For people
like you is never enough — because if it is not one thing then it is the other. Stop doing it and
relax.

My argument is much more logical than "Let us wait for the magical android app to come from the developer that doesn't exist", and my argument is based on facts, not hopes.

If it is not one thing than it is the other?  
There are multiple issues with this coin, so there is a lot to be concerned about.

• CarsenK is the sole developer who created this coin as it stands today. CarsenK is linked to many scam coins in the past.
    Reference.
  • CarsenK made several code replacements visible on github when he changed the source code from old scam coin names to "Torcoin".
    Reference.
  • Tor has openly stated Torcoin is using their trademarks (both of them) and they do not support this behavior.
    Reference.
  • No active developer involved, no changes to github.
    Reference
  • None of the main branches integrate with Tor. Quoted below.
  • "TheTorCoin" openly stated the wallet would be integrated in 2 weeks, never happened, we are going on a month. Quoted below.
    --snip--
    MacOS and windows are NOT yet integrated, but will be soon (under 2 weeks)
  • Apple/iOS market will not allow a Torcoin app based on copyright/trademark infringement
  • Google/Android market will not allow a Torcoin app based on copyright/trademark infringement

There are all sorts of things we could dive into, it's not one thing than another, it's all of the above.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

• CarsenK is the sole developer who created this coin as it stands today. CarsenK is linked to many scam coins in the past.
    Reference.
  • CarsenK made several code replacements visible on github when he changed the source code from old scam coin names to "Torcoin".
    Reference.

And CarsenK is no longer the developer.

• Tor has openly stated Torcoin is using their trademarks (both of them) and they do not support this behavior.
    Reference.

Where do they state they don't support this behaviour?
Warning: @TheTorCoin is using our name & logo without permission
or approval. Their service is not endorsed by or affiliated with Tor.

They just stated they're not affiliated with the project.

• Apple/iOS market will not allow a Torcoin app based on copyright/trademark infringement
  • Google/Android market will not allow a Torcoin app based on copyright/trademark infringement

There are all sorts of things we could dive into, it's not one thing than another, it's all of the above.

Well, there's a new logo, we should resize and start using.
I don't see why the Tor project would close this down, even if they do, having the app on the market isn't that important
If you want to use something, you'll definitely download an .apk from a trusted publisher

Looking for a signature campaign.
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 07:20:49 PM

Reference.
    Reference.

He is the only developer that has ever worked on this and he used code from prior scam coins he created.

Reference.

Yes, they also say they do not endorse it. Do you know what "endorse" means?  (endorse - declare one's public approval or support of.)

By stating they do not endorse Torcoin, they are expressing their lack of support for Torcoin and this would certainly include the way Torcoin uses their name or logo. They do not endorse (support) trademark/copyright infringement.

I don't see why the Tor project would close this down, even if they do, having the app on the market isn't that important
If you want to use something, you'll definitely download an .apk from a trusted publisher

New? A new logo was posted in April on the same twitter feed that Tor announced their lack of support for Torcoin and nothing came of it.
Tor didn't care about CarsenK's new logo because Torcoin is still involved in copyright/trademark infringement, new logo or not, it seems obvious they do not want Torcoin using the name & brand.

Tomason

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Reference.
    Reference.

He is the only developer that has ever worked on this and he used code from prior scam coins he created.

Reference.

Yes, they also say they do not endorse it. Do you know what "endorse" means?  (endorse - declare one's public approval or support of.)

By stating they do not endorse Torcoin, they are expressing their lack of support for Torcoin and this would certainly include the way Torcoin uses their name or logo. They do not endorse (support) trademark/copyright infringement.

New? A new logo was posted in April on the same twitter feed that Tor announced their lack of support for Torcoin and nothing came of it.
Tor didn't care about CarsenK's new logo because Torcoin is still involved in copyright/trademark infringement, new logo or not, it seems obvious they do not want Torcoin using the name & brand.

You are a headache my friend  Roll Eyes, be careful not to have a heart attack. Surely you
are right, you are the one who decides — It's like you say.

If the pizaiolo who sold the pizza in exchange for 10,000 btc would have followed
your stupid advice today you would be a dead man. Good lock with your prepositions,
keep working.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:34:11 AM

New avatar for our signature campaign participants Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/pAWCb6p.png

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

I love the logo proposed by Tomason above!

If that's official (I'm not sure about that because we can see the old logo on http://torcoin.org/), I think we should change our avatars then.

In the meantime Torcoin is rising big, 19.93% in BTC in the last 24h.  Wink

Me too, just waiting for the logo to be made official and made an avatar size.
Also i greatly enjoyed your onion throwing video that made me laugh alot. The highest available quality is sadly only 240p, when i was wishing for full HD.
Anyway the compilation video was fun, and i think all of the videos made on the challenge should be added into the ANN.
I think the tor integration will need to be made before we actually can have any kind of progress on markets.

Haha, Thank you for your compliment!  Smiley

Actually the quality is 480p, and I don't want to make it higher because I want to be anonymous, remember?  Grin

Yeah, the logo is great and I'm wondering why they haven't changed it on the official site, http://torcoin.org/ ?

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

Wow, Torcoin seems so good for this past week, I was enjoyed that become part of this project. I was looking for more progress of this Torcoin, hoping that develop android wallet for this coins were become successful. I cannot wait to launch of the Torcoin wallet.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:59:54 PM

I love the logo proposed by Tomason above!

If that's official (I'm not sure about that because we can see the old logo on http://torcoin.org/), I think we should change our avatars then.

In the meantime Torcoin is rising big, 19.93% in BTC in the last 24h.  Wink

Me too, just waiting for the logo to be made official and made an avatar size.
Also i greatly enjoyed your onion throwing video that made me laugh alot. The highest available quality is sadly only 240p, when i was wishing for full HD.
Anyway the compilation video was fun, and i think all of the videos made on the challenge should be added into the ANN.
I think the tor integration will need to be made before we actually can have any kind of progress on markets.

Haha, Thank you for your compliment!  Smiley

Actually the quality is 480p, and I don't want to make it higher because I want to be anonymous, remember?  Grin

Yeah, the logo is great and I'm wondering why they haven't changed it on the official site, http://torcoin.org/ ?

Haha, should have went with 144p then! Also i like the logo as well, but i think that it will take a while to change from the wallets and the site.

You are a headache my friend  Roll Eyes, be careful not to have a heart attack. Surely you
are right, you are the one who decides — It's like you say.

If the pizaiolo who sold the pizza in exchange for 10,000 btc would have followed
your stupid advice today you would be a dead man. Good lock with your prepositions,
keep working.

As much as i like torcoin, you do not seem to make alot of sense. I do not understand that in what kind of way the first bitcoin exchange for goods is related to torcoin.
Ibminer is not telling anyone to not use torcoin to buy goods, just stating the copyright related issues. And it is true that Carsen is a scammer but he is now gone.
Without him this coin will be alot better, torcoin just needs an active developer to fix the current issues with it, and then torcoin can live up to it's name finally.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

I must say our avatars are looking pretty awesome right now  Cheesy Cheesy

I'v also been in some sort of contact with TheTorcoin and it appears he's having trouble with finding a dev for the Windows and MacOS wallet  Cheesy

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

relax.

My argument is much more logical than "Let us wait for the magical android app to come from the developer that doesn't exist", and my argument is based on facts, not hopes.

If it is not one thing than it is the other?  
There are multiple issues with this coin, so there is a lot to be concerned about.

Reference.
    Reference.
    Reference.
  • No active developer involved, no changes to github.
    Reference
  • None of the main branches integrate with Tor. Quoted below.
  • "TheTorCoin" openly stated the wallet would be integrated in 2 weeks, never happened, we are going on a month. Quoted below.
    --snip--
    MacOS and windows are NOT yet integrated, but will be soon (under 2 weeks)

Another all time low today for this coin but people refuse to listen to the voice of reason. I have made the same arguments so many times but people kept calling me a fuder so instead I just enjoy the dump. Remember, when this shitcoin hits 1 Satoshi I will be here to tell you "told ya".
torcoin_addict

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Another all time low for this scam coin. Every 4-5 days it gets lower and lower I almost feel bad for the investors. I warned them numerous times but they kept screaming fud. Well next time you should listen to the voice of reason

Another all time low today for this coin but people refuse to listen to the voice of reason. I have made the same arguments so many times but people kept calling me a fuder so instead I just enjoy the dump. Remember, when this shitcoin hits 1 Satoshi I will be here to tell you "told ya".

You ! Here again !  Shocked
All hail Mr Trump !

Thought you (finally) gave up after trying to get us warned about this "scam coin".

I'm starting to believe the spread FUD benefits to you by keeping the price as low as possible, meanwhile, while posting another "told ya", you can't stop buying more and more of these cheap Tor  Cheesy

Great strat but we're not as blind as you pretend hahaa Grin

Anyway, nice attempt dude  Roll Eyes
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:44:55 AM

What happen to you guys, why you should bringing down the Torcoin. If there's a problem on Torcoin developer of this were not stop finding answer to solve this. Also all coins were experience an error so stop ruin Torcoins.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:01:03 PM

What happen to you guys, why you should bringing down the Torcoin. If there's a problem on Torcoin developer of this were not stop finding answer to solve this. Also all coins were experience an error so stop ruin Torcoins.
we needed to hear some updates now from the dev its really falling and we need some reason behind and what would be the alternative plans to make it rise back and let the investors to calm down and not to be shaken of this downfall.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

Any bounty campaigns here?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

I must say our avatars are looking pretty awesome right now  Cheesy Cheesy

I'v also been in some sort of contact with TheTorcoin and it appears he's having trouble with finding a dev for the Windows and MacOS wallet  Cheesy

But we already have the Windows wallet, or am I missing something?

Also I think it's possible to find a dev making an announcement in the Services section here, I'm sure there are people on this forum who can do it.
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:43:28 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 01:51:53 AM by srqrebel

But we already have the Windows wallet, or am I missing something?

Yes.  Yes, we do.

The Torcoin website also boldly informs all comers that "Torcoin is fully integrated with TOR and therefore 100% anonymous."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

Another all time low for this scam coin. Every 4-5 days it gets lower and lower I almost feel bad for the investors. I warned them numerous times but they kept screaming fud. Well next time you should listen to the voice of reason

You ! Here again !  Shocked
All hail Mr Trump !

Thought you (finally) gave up after trying to get us warned about this "scam coin".

I'm starting to believe the spread FUD benefits to you by keeping the price as low as possible, meanwhile, while posting another "told ya", you can't stop buying more and more of these cheap Tor  Cheesy

Great strat but we're not as blind as you pretend hahaa Grin

Anyway, nice attempt dude  Roll Eyes

You are not blind just plain stupid
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: