Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371107 times)
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:19:58 PM

Few hours more and we are in BIP91 Smiley

26 blocks before current lock-in period ends. Still 11 blocks needed for a lock-in.
There are 83.2% BIP91 blocks mined in the current period.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:47:21 PM

wauw lot af hate against ccrevolution, people are being rude ' fuck this guy' ?? that is not something to say lightly to one of the founders... What happend Huh I am not up to date with the project although I was accumulating a bit lately but I see price dropping and at the same time a message from him that he is leaving? Since he is one of the founders of the project I cant help but think he wants whats best for the project so why all the hate? I read some things about absence? My first impression was oke from this dude so trying to figure out if this is justified or just fudsters .. will read some more in the coming days but would be nice to hear some arguments at the same time I someone want to take the time for it. will cancel my buying orders for now till I understand more what is going on.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:29:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 11:43:38 PM by CCNCCN

wauw lot af hate against ccrevolution, people are being rude ' fuck this guy' ?? that is not something to say lightly to one of the founders... What happend Huh I am not up to date with the project although I was accumulating a bit lately but I see price dropping and at the same time a message from him that he is leaving? Since he is one of the founders of the project I cant help but think he wants whats best for the project so why all the hate? I read some things about absence? My first impression was oke from this dude so trying to figure out if this is justified or just fudsters .. will read some more in the coming days but would be nice to hear some arguments at the same time I someone want to take the time for it. will cancel my buying orders for now till I understand more what is going on.

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

let's just hope this is another steady bump in the road.

its a shame that not everyone is perfect but thats a fact of life.

is borz still coding? then let it be.

is he not? then yes, get worried.

for now afaik he is working on this project and doing good work at that

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:54:18 AM

"XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)"

Why is he calling for a pump in his list of demands? This is very suspicious and scammy. I thought the goal is the development and success of THE COIN Wink, not a cheap pump.

This is very good comment. Really weird that there is a focus on the price. Development breakthrough drives the price and not opposite!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:22:20 AM

"XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)"

Why is he calling for a pump in his list of demands? This is very suspicious and scammy. I thought the goal is the development and success of THE COIN Wink, not a cheap pump.

This is very good comment. Really weird that there is a focus on the price. Development breakthrough drives the price and not opposite!

this is totally true but unforunately people in all industries make this short sighted mistake.

never focus on how much weight you want to lose, but on how many times you go to the gym or how healthy you eat

im not taking anyones side but scrutinizing over all these small details isn't helping either side anymore

focus on the big picture, he has stepped down for now. take advantage like he said regardless, the board can still have a say

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nayanmehta

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

Its a great project dont let xby die...
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:02:56 AM

From a fair analysis of threads over weeks and months on bitcointalk.
XBY suppose to have move farther than where it is now, yet a leadership CHARACTER  flop most time causes more people to dump their coins. Leaders are born and made through training. Leadership is WE not I; entails taking correction and is about win-win.
Look forward to stronger XBY community.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

Its a great project dont let xby die...

I second it!!
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?
BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:51:28 AM

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?

Downloaded the last update from the github?
I found an updated purse and then all the links were broken now, I'll unsubscribe after installation. I hope everything will be fine.
BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:17:10 AM

Thank you very much for the help you updated your wallet all synchronized, another question is how many coins you need to have at least a minimum for the start of mining?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

Didn't expect to see this thread with the same discussions as on the slack. If there is indeed a compromise possible that would be great news for XBY.

Having the board run day-to-day operations with Borz/CCR having veto power as founders sounds like a good compromise to me. Let's start building again based on that Smiley

mica3006

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

I wish to mention the barriers and improvements that must be put in place for my return. I introduce Mica3006 XBY member since March, graphic designer / websign XBY since.

Barriers :

-no possible communication with Borzalom
-no information on advanced coding
-no group management

The improvements to be implemented very quickly:

- you must use the development fund if you want to keep a solid team over time

- Put the trolls aside, remove the term from your mouth

- Publish only relevant content on bitcointalk

- you need a project manager> Dave?
He will take care to notify EVERY team leader of the coding progression, technical need, and he will manage each sub-leader group, he publishes ads slack | bitcointalk, youtube video, updates etc .. .

- it takes sub-manager
Chef web site> he manages the team webdesign, editorial, developpeur
Community manager> he manages saocial networks
Marketing> it manages marketing
Moderation slack> moderation slack

Member team by level to set up:

Borz (dev)
   |
   Dave - and 1 other member for help Dave (manager level 1)
   |
   | Website manager level 2 (3 people)
     |
   | Webdesigner, graphic designer, dev
   |
   | Community manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Marketing manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Moderator level 2 (1-3 people)

Dialogue is essential between each member of each level. It is inconceivable not to be able to exchange with Borzalom or Dave, in a project like this we have to be a family as Borzalom says, but he does not live in our house apparently.

If this is set up a team will be operational quickly and in time, it is essential to keep the same team.

To take an example the website will not be launched for several months. The reason is simple there is no manager.

I'm going to take a vacation because I worked a lot for you but nothing advances as it should be. ( il talk my group website)

Stay strong
BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.

I was thinking this same thing.  What an amazing case study on psychology vs behavioral economics.  It is an interesting prisoner's dilemma that node owners find themselves in now.  Here is what I ask myself... if I were evaluating XBY today as a potential investment, would I invest?  Answer - resounding no.  So how could I ethically encourage others to invest in something I myself wouldn't invest in today, even though I hold many XBY?  Do I value my own profits, and encourage a pump so I can sell my bags to others who will then have to put their faith in an egomaniac?  I am not willing to do such a thing. Therefore, I will sell off at the appropriate time.  

The issue is that CCR thinks this is all about trolls of 'his' project.  He has shown his true colors and he isn't ready for prime time in the crypto world.  So from now on, when I'm in other crypto slack channels I won't talk about XBY because it isn't worth the effort, but if anyone asks my opinion on putting any hard earned money into XBY they will receive my unvarnished opinion... as long as CCR has any leadership role, the project is toxic - which is unfortunate because there are so many decent people in there wanting to achieve success despite the dictatorial psychopath.  I wish the best for the XBY community, sorry you have to put up with this guy just for a chance of some new tech.
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:41:10 AM

Huh, so much soap opera. CCR you done great job but i think you are somewhat overwhat, and i think you shouldn't said about that veto power in cryptocurrency, just replace it with "more "cryptocurrency-like" word. I agree with mica3006 this project lack of management and communication.
As a core team(or whatever like that) you must be build the XtraBYtes instead overreact to the fudder and troller. they're a part of community too, sometimes you must listen what they say. A positive think with positive work creating positive product.
And finally i hope this will strengthen the community, and CMIIW

Martin958

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

I wish to mention the barriers and improvements that must be put in place for my return. I introduce Mica3006 XBY member since March, graphic designer / websign XBY since.

Barriers :

-no possible communication with Borzalom
-no information on advanced coding
-no group management

The improvements to be implemented very quickly:

- you must use the development fund if you want to keep a solid team over time

- Put the trolls aside, remove the term from your mouth

- Publish only relevant content on bitcointalk

- you need a project manager> Dave?
He will take care to notify EVERY team leader of the coding progression, technical need, and he will manage each sub-leader group, he publishes ads slack | bitcointalk, youtube video, updates etc .. .

- it takes sub-manager
Chef web site> he manages the team webdesign, editorial, developpeur
Community manager> he manages saocial networks
Marketing> it manages marketing
Moderation slack> moderation slack

Member team by level to set up:

Borz (dev)
   |
   Dave - and 1 other member for help Dave (manager level 1)
   |
   | Website manager level 2 (3 people)
     |
   | Webdesigner, graphic designer, dev
   |
   | Community manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Marketing manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Moderator level 2 (1-3 people)

Dialogue is essential between each member of each level. It is inconceivable not to be able to exchange with Borzalom or Dave, in a project like this we have to be a family as Borzalom says, but he does not live in our house apparently.

If this is set up a team will be operational quickly and in time, it is essential to keep the same team.

To take an example the website will not be launched for several months. The reason is simple there is no manager.

I'm going to take a vacation because I worked a lot for you but nothing advances as it should be. ( il talk my group website)

Stay strong

Great post Mica,

Let's look forward to forming the board and a STRUCTURED management team.

At the moment there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

People who focus on their task and willingly take it to their manager will perform much better.

Anyone after that with an axe to grind can take it to the manager, or simply go...rather than cause chaos.
lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:23:42 AM

To clarify, if anyone things the project is abbandoned or something like that, it isn't at all..we just want to make it "great (again)"...

we are now in a process of improving everything and our dev jcbps who works in close contact with the lead dev said everything is in the green area. Tech will come and work and the project is great....some stones (its a metapher, i dont mean ccr in particular) have to be moved away or at least at the side...

wether we make 7k or not in 2 months, i dont care really...but i care for the future, i am for long term here in this project - its not only a copy cat COIN, its a platform - and it will be billion dollar worth IF we stand close together, put ego aside, be professional even if we dont like it and move on....

give the community time and you will see what we are able to do...to all stubborn ppl, dont want to name anyone, look into yourself and see the big picture and ask yourself what is the best for the project and eventually for yourself.....think about it just for some minutes...take a blank paper and write it down, maybe it opens your eyes...

BRILIANTcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

Thank you very much for the help you updated your wallet all synchronized, another question is how many coins you need to have at least a minimum for the start of mining?

Great!

Please, read this! (website will be soon)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

XtraBYtes is a special coin, no POS and no POW. This is PoSign.
 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
And how is mining going? Need to register the NODU? I installed a purse to pick up 1000 coins. Mining will not be?
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

Great!

Please, read this! (website will be soon)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

XtraBYtes is a special coin, no POS and no POW. This is PoSign.
 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
And how is mining going? Need to register the NODU? I installed a purse to pick up 1000 coins. Mining will not be?

No mining, no staking. You can only "gather" coins by having a Static Node, which is 500.000 coins + fee.

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: