Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
BRILIANTcoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:46:47 AM

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?

Downloaded the last update from the github?
Thank you very much for the help you updated your wallet all synchronized, another question is how many coins you need to have at least a minimum for the start of mining?

Great!

Please, read this! (website will be soon)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

XtraBYtes is a special coin, no POS and no POW. This is PoSign.
 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Smiley
And how is mining going? Need to register the NODU? I installed a purse to pick up 1000 coins. Mining will not be?

No mining, no staking. You can only "gather" coins by having a Static Node, which is 500.000 coins + fee.
Ooh thank you very much now it's clear why the coin does not mature Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borzalom

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:14:35 AM

1.) XBY is a community. Only XBY fans in here. Positive and constructive attitude is needed. We have the same goal. Make XBY reach its full potential.

2.) The work is progressing. If you have any question ask jcpbs. He is my technical contact. He knows the technical details. I will finish this project but don’t ask for deadlines. This is an experimental project. Because of that, I don't know the amount of development time that is needed and/or required.

3.) My job is to create the code. Most of my time is spent developing the code. I need to stay focused and that is why I don’t have time to talk in the slack. The more time I have to code, the faster it can be developed.

Thank you for understanding.
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

4.) We need decentralized teams. If a member leaves a team, others will still be able to keep working, without affecting development.
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

1.) XBY is a community. Only XBY fans in here. Positive and constructive attitude is needed. We have the same goal. Make XBY reach its full potential.

2.) The work is progressing. If you have any question ask jcpbs. He is my technical contact. He knows the technical details. I will finish this project but don’t ask for deadlines. This is an experimental project. Because of that, I don't know the amount of development time that is needed and/or required.

3.) My job is to create the code. Most of my time is spent developing the code. I need to stay focused and that is why I don’t have time to talk in the slack. The more time I have to code, the faster it can be developed.

Thank you for understanding.

I have hope once development is done Borz is sensible enough to make wise decsions about things whatever needs doing later.

Sooooo who is going to tell Borz the most unconstructive, negative attitude and the one person who most damages XBY reaching its full potential is CCreeeeeeevolution!

Mate, we get it... you don't like the man. No problem, understood.

Can we move along now, please?

Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

I dont hate him. Im agreeing with Borz people who stop the full potential are the problem. Is it my fault that person is Ccrev. Dont attack me for telling the fucking truth.

Nobody is attacking anyone and nobody said you "hate" the guy. I'm mearly saying we should move over this hurdle and (let) focus on the tasks ahead. Let's be contributing instead Smiley

p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Heres a tip if you dont want continue somone you dont agree with speaking. Be it me ot somone else stop fucking trying to tellIing them to shut up. 99% of the time they will want to reply.

I've been quietly watching this drama and seen you claiming to not be a troll but that is a classic troll statement.
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

Heres a tip if you dont want continue somone you dont agree with speaking. Be it me ot somone else stop fucking trying to tellIing them to shut up. 99% of the time they will want to reply.

I've been quietly watching this drama and seen you claiming to not be a troll but that is a classic troll statement.

So I post for 3 months positively on a project and I should be happy the marketing manager threatens the community and blames all his shortcomings on us. OOOOOkay.

I would say that was a classic stupid person comment.

If you don't like what I say don't speak to me. Calling someone stupid is just going make them want to reply 99% of the time.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.

I was thinking this same thing.  What an amazing case study on psychology vs behavioral economics.  It is an interesting prisoner's dilemma that node owners find themselves in now.  Here is what I ask myself... if I were evaluating XBY today as a potential investment, would I invest?  Answer - resounding no.  So how could I ethically encourage others to invest in something I myself wouldn't invest in today, even though I hold many XBY?  Do I value my own profits, and encourage a pump so I can sell my bags to others who will then have to put their faith in an egomaniac?  I am not willing to do such a thing. Therefore, I will sell off at the appropriate time.  

The issue is that CCR thinks this is all about trolls of 'his' project.  He has shown his true colors and he isn't ready for prime time in the crypto world.  So from now on, when I'm in other crypto slack channels I won't talk about XBY because it isn't worth the effort, but if anyone asks my opinion on putting any hard earned money into XBY they will receive my unvarnished opinion... as long as CCR has any leadership role, the project is toxic - which is unfortunate because there are so many decent people in there wanting to achieve success despite the dictatorial psychopath.  I wish the best for the XBY community, sorry you have to put up with this guy just for a chance of some new tech.

Cheesy Thats because there is NO new tech. Ask yourself this:

If Borzalom is such a great developer than why hasnt he let ANY developers from the community work with him?

If Borzalom is such a great developer why is he so disconnected from the community? Developers know that community engagement is essential to product development. Why does he only speak through CCR?

Borzalom is a fully functioning human despite his deaf disability, if we are to believe his story. Yet practically no posts on here. Why is that? Simple - CCR protects Borz from all scrutiny. He is playing High Priest to the God. Thats how they run this scam, fools. CCR's job is to direct the hype so they can get their pumps and dumps in. Their goal is to drag this thing out as long as they can.

If CCR is such a great leader why is he still anonymous? Why is he wholly unprofessional? Why is he even still being listened to?

If XBY is a community coin why havent they removed CCR yet? Oh wait, CCR is the only one with a direct connection to Borzalom. Borzalom refuses to speak to anyone else in the community. So its not feasible for him to step down. Derp!  Roll Eyes

HELLO RED FLAG!!!!

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

This is a cancerous tumor and hopefully through the next big rise the remaining victims of this scam will pull out and get what they can before the entire thing collapses.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:41:03 PM

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.

I was thinking this same thing.  What an amazing case study on psychology vs behavioral economics.  It is an interesting prisoner's dilemma that node owners find themselves in now.  Here is what I ask myself... if I were evaluating XBY today as a potential investment, would I invest?  Answer - resounding no.  So how could I ethically encourage others to invest in something I myself wouldn't invest in today, even though I hold many XBY?  Do I value my own profits, and encourage a pump so I can sell my bags to others who will then have to put their faith in an egomaniac?  I am not willing to do such a thing. Therefore, I will sell off at the appropriate time.  

The issue is that CCR thinks this is all about trolls of 'his' project.  He has shown his true colors and he isn't ready for prime time in the crypto world.  So from now on, when I'm in other crypto slack channels I won't talk about XBY because it isn't worth the effort, but if anyone asks my opinion on putting any hard earned money into XBY they will receive my unvarnished opinion... as long as CCR has any leadership role, the project is toxic - which is unfortunate because there are so many decent people in there wanting to achieve success despite the dictatorial psychopath.  I wish the best for the XBY community, sorry you have to put up with this guy just for a chance of some new tech.

Cheesy Thats because there is NO new tech. Ask yourself this:

If Borzalom is such a great developer than why hasnt he let ANY developers from the community work with him?

If Borzalom is such a great developer why is he so disconnected from the community? Developers know that community engagement is essential to product development. Why does he only speak through CCR?

Borzalom is a fully functioning human despite his deaf disability, if we are to believe his story. Yet practically no posts on here. Why is that? Simple - CCR protects Borz from all scrutiny. He is playing High Priest to the God. Thats how they run this scam, fools. CCR's job is to direct the hype so they can get their pumps and dumps in. Their goal is to drag this thing out as long as they can.

If CCR is such a great leader why is he still anonymous? Why is he wholly unprofessional? Why is he even still being listened to?

If XBY is a community coin why havent they removed CCR yet? Oh wait, CCR is the only one with a direct connection to Borzalom. Borzalom refuses to speak to anyone else in the community. So its not feasible for him to step down. Derp!  Roll Eyes

HELLO RED FLAG!!!!

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

This is a cancerous tumor and hopefully through the next big rise the remaining victims of this scam will pull out and get what they can before the entire thing collapses.

Ok, ok.. you are right, now leave, retard.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

Haha Smiley Good response Cheesy

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:50:38 PM

So I post for 3 months positively on a project and I should be happy the marketing manager threatens the community and blames all his shortcomings on us. OOOOOkay.

I would say that was a classic stupid person comment.

If you don't like what I say don't speak to me. Calling someone stupid is just going make them want to reply 99% of the time.
He is our new marketing manager. He uses fc.... word 99% in his comments as if he is the only one who knows how to fc..uk .It just shows his culture and upbringing. Actually he should be called as Fuckoshi. It's easy to criticize hard to deliver.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

Statement of July 21, 2017

Let me begin by apologizing to you the community and the board. Going over the heads of the Board with my recent video and 2 week absence was an odd and unprofessional decision and one that the Board and I have come to understand as a necessary evil in this most unusual setting we currently have here at XBY.

I will not explain this and will leave this up to the Board to explain at their discretion. This is a group of highly capable professional people who are able to see both sides of what is happening here and will help the community to clearly understand the big picture.

I would also like to clarify my previous statement about deadlines and targets. This was a challenge to reach heights I believe we could have reached had we not had hurdles to overcome and therefore should have been achievable by a community choosing to unite to create its own success.

We have something very special here and I only want to achieve the levels I see in my mind with what we have available. So, there was no intention to hold anything back to trip you up... It was just a straight up challenge that I hoped the community would accept because I have no issue with a professional front stepping in to drive our machine. I have no problem taking a different role and quite honestly, most Founders do not do double/triple/quadruple roles in their programs. But, that was not how XBY could have gotten off the ground... I had to act in all my roles along the way.

I know and understand that sometimes my actions can be seen as too aggressive or unorthodox. As many of you know, my heart and soul are in the project and I will fight to make all our hard work come to fruition. That being said, I will not apologize for my willingness to fight for the success of XBY, but I recognize there are sometimes more effective ways to do so than have been previously used.

After emotional discussions with the board yesterday and after discussing these recent issues, some caused by my actions and some by deliberate trolling, I have agreed to fully stand by the rules set down by the board in regards to how decisions and policies are made and agreed to. As I have said, unity and working as a team/family, company wide, is the way forward and we are all agreeing on this at the Board.

With regard to videos or statements, I will not agree to have my work reviewed, except rants. We did not achieve our success with my natural passions being grounded and bridled. HOWEVER, we are implementing measures to diffuse any more reasons to rant, which means I can once again focus on the future success of XBY.

As it is now, I ask for you in the community to forgive and reflect upon my handling of the project the past few weeks and I ask that you continue to be with us on this journey. Please hold your opinions until after a statement about all this comes from the Board also.

These kinds of the periods of drama are what make this community and it’s leadership stronger and I am grateful for the opportunity to fight this out with all of you.

I would like to thank CCN specifically for taking on the mantle of responsibility of leadership while I was away. I had openly thanked everyone in my own way on the video because I did not want to leave anyone out for fear of people feeling as CCN feels now. Unfortunately, that has not ended well and we will all have to move forward. This company is built upon trust and will prove to be a company with trust at the heart of the community.

Yes, I know the reply to this is that what I did was not trustworthy and this is where we all need to see the big picture, which the Board will do their best to lay out.

We are only as strong as we are united and I deeply wish for this project to continue forward with a unity of purpose and unity of team.

This project doesn't welcome negativity and childish/selfish behavior. We pride ourselves on being a forward thinking blockchain technology that is welcoming to both the knowledgeable and the novice. To maintain peace, certain rules will be implemented and if breached will result in moderation, removal or bans.

We welcome criticism, questions and opinions in a professional, office like manner. But we will absolutely prevent personal attacks, repetition, manipulation and childish behavior.

And last but not least, I would like to personally thank all the developers, Borzalom included, for their insane hard work/passion they have put in to the project so far. To the Board, the graphics team, the web development team, the programming team, the copy writing team, wallet development team, and of course, our outstanding community, you guys and gals are the catalyst that will bring success to this project and it is a privilege having all of you with us.

Thank you!

May God Bless us All

BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:11:24 PM

Great Post Ccrev!
hellohello_____

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:14:25 PM

it's never too late to do the right thing, good post ccrev
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

You are the Xby leader CCrev.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:22:30 PM

Class work, CCR. It takes a real man to admit his mistakes and a bigger man to talk it out like you guys seem to have. I respect this a lot. Well done.
lukunku

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:30:58 PM

Respect ccr, really, respect!
mica3006

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 08:33:42 PM

I appreciate this message Dave, know that I would come back if it should help you, I will not repeat my previous message, you understand. May XBY become great and be guided on the right track or the good ramp.
jbjb1234

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

Well said ccr. Big thumbs up.
Sobogunkenny

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:43:13 AM

I am glad with this update from CCRev, seeing greater days ahead for the XBY coin and the community as a whole.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: