Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:49:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371099 times)
vittosport

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

I don't  understand why every time there is something new the price goes down???
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

I don't  understand why every time there is something new the price goes down???

Because people dont believe in this project: they sell now cuz they think this is the best time to sell for their profit. And then they wait for it to go down again a lot and then slowly buy up so they can sell with another news. They are gaining small profits but well, if they dont sell like this, the price wouldve been a lot higher Tongue
BITletsgo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

I really don't think the price dropped because people don't believe in this project.

For one thing, the price isn't really dropping much, its been in this range for some time, and the volume on Cryptopia is only 3 BTC.  I think many people are waiting for the new tech to go live before they buy in.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:41:23 AM

Basic Overview of XBY Modules System

What is the XtraBYtes Modules System and why is this so important for you to learn about?

The XtraBYtes Modules System is yet another aspect of XBY that sets us apart from all other coins in the crypto world today.

With the XBY Core being at the HUB and also containing some hard coded programs, such as storage, the core system opens the doors to the world of developers in a way that they can easily hook (attach) their programming visions and ideas (modules/services) to the existing userbase and visitors at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation.

As these modules (programs) come online, STaTiC owners will receive a notice offering them the option to support the newly attached program. Modules which have the most support from STaTiC owners receive the most exposure to the end users.

Modules provide the use case for XtraBYtes, whether it be decentralized storage to instant messaging and all conceivable applications in between. The XtraBYtes core and DICOM API will provide programmers with an easy to grasp platform for development. Using popular programming languages such as JAVA, C# & C++ as examples, but not limited to.

Over time, more and more developers will join us and the XBY Modules System will become larger and larger, with anything and everything any programmer can think of being made available to the XtraBYtes Community.

As modules come online, they will not only connect to the XBY Core, but some modules connect to other modules, making this a robust and ever expanding software world with shared libraries and our DICOM interface making even the most novice programming enthusiast capable of creating for the XBY Modules System.

We are also working on a full overview to show several use cases and will release this ASAP.

CCR, this is excellent.  We are in a healthy accumulation phase before more of the crypto space is aware of what we have here.  Once the tech is live, buyers will wish they would have gotten in at these levels. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:50:22 AM

Because investors have withdrawn BTC on their wallets, so they do not have BTC available on the exchange to buy XBY.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

Sellers really are going to be crying about selling at these prices.

Look at what Borzalom is building and compare this to similar (and in my opinion lesser projects) like ETH and now Antshares which already has a marketcap of 250m....compare that to laughable 8m now of XBY, thats 31x cheaper for I believe will be better tech. XBY is built on a more secure blockchain that either of them. Let the games begin!!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-antshares-poised-to-be-chinas-ethereum
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:19:34 PM

Look at what Borzalom is building and compare this to similar (and in my opinion lesser projects) like ETH and now Antshares which already has a marketcap of 250m....compare that to laughable 8m now of XBY, thats 31x cheaper for I believe will be better tech. XBY is built on a more secure blockchain that either of them. Let the games begin!!!

A lot of people are skeptical and with for reasons.

I assume that once the static level 1's are finally up and running people's skepticism will dry up.
New tech doesn't lie

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Fatoshi

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

A lot of people are skeptical and with for reasons.

I assume that once the static level 1's are finally up and running people's skepticism will dry up.
New tech doesn't lie

Just to update I was wrong Antshares is actually much more at 380m market cap.

Hey I get the skeptics concerns and am not worried about the price now until we prove working tech...But lets be clear if the tech works the explosion in price to get to even a fraction of the market cap of the only real competitors in terms of tech will you must admit will be explosive. Antshares is based on Bitcoin which already in my opinion puts if far behind XBY more scalable and secure chain. Exciting times ahead.
dobrujk

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:41:00 PM

Definitely a good time to buy more coins.
Hope I have more BTC to spend.
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

Ok, just to make things clear - what makes XBY more scalable than bitcoin/litecoin? Wasn't this an ordinary fork from bitcoin, when it was firstly introduced as a Bitmox? You rewritted whole code base? I just curious how you have done that with mainly one developer at the work, most of the time. I know there are some marvellous developers, who are really good, but still - one person isn't enough for such titanic hard work of rewritting whole code base. I know that later entered some devs, but they were like only for a month? Or max two?
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

[Antshares is based on Bitcoin

How is Antshares based on Bitcoin? Antshares is pretty much it's own entity and is more out to compete with ETH than with a currency.

Fatoshi

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:37:20 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 05:49:39 PM by Fatoshi

Ok, just to make things clear - what makes XBY more scalable than bitcoin/litecoin? Wasn't this an ordinary fork from bitcoin, when it was firstly introduced as a Bitmox? You rewritted whole code base? I just curious how you have done that with mainly one developer at the work, most of the time. I know there are some marvellous developers, who are really good, but still - one person isn't enough for such titanic hard work of rewritting whole code base. I know that later entered some devs, but they were like only for a month? Or max two?

Well Borzalom has been developing his ideas in the dark for years so it's not impossible for one man to code a coin base otherwise we wouldn't have Bitcoin. That aside yes it's a new coded chain, I'm not sure how much innovation there is in the chain itself as in ideas but I think we have been told it's all new code. We then moved from the old chain to the new coded chain.

The tech as I very simply understand it is scalability is due to a second virtual layer that is frictionless. Bitcoin has scalability issue, ETH has scalability issues and even Antshares has a 100mb limit as I understand it which is still gonna limit it long term. the idea is that XBY won't  ever have this issue.

We all just have to wait a little while longer,hopefully weeks rather than months to see what Borzalom has created. He has already shown some code from modules so evidence of work is already there to be seen.
Fatoshi

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 05:59:13 PM by Fatoshi

How is Antshares based on Bitcoin? Antshares is pretty much it's own entity and is more out to compete with ETH than with a currency.

I may fo misspoke about it being based on Bitcoin as I got that I think from a forum poster. But I do know it's like XBY in that's it's not POS or POW but uses Byzantium fault intolerance which has been criticized by many even Vitalik and apparently needs 30% of nodes to be non malicious. Now if you look at the claims of XBY you will know we don't use POS or POW but a new innovative and unique way to secure the blockchain which is susposedly to be fine even if only one node is deemed safe.

And btw XBY is not just a currency just like ETH and Antshares it's a platform for smart contracts.
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:31:26 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 06:42:43 PM by p75formula

I may fo misspoke about it being based on Bitcoin as I got that I think from a forum poster. But I do know it's like XBY in that's it's not POS or POW but uses Byzantium fault intolerance which has been criticized by many even Vitalik and apparently needs 30% of nodes to be non malicious. Now if you look at the claims of XBY you will know we don't use POS or POW but a new innovative and unique way to secure the blockchain which is susposedly to be fine even if only one node is deemed safe.

And btw XBY is not just a currency just like ETH and Antshares it's a platform for smart contracts.

I'm aware of what XBY is. I've done quite well on ETH, LSK and Antshares. All of which are smart contract platforms. It's why I'm here.

You should read the Antshares whitepaper. It's interesting. I read all whitepapers I can.
saifi ida

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

This coin is very good but after I see the post it has been a long time but whether this is still early or is the end. If still early there is bounty campaign inside, this project. thanks so much to developer this project.
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:54:49 PM

As we approach the launch of our Phase 2 marketing campaign, it is with great pleasure that I share a short and very well written review of XtraBYtes from one of our long time XtraBYtes Community Corporation Members, @t0mpee

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@t0mpee/a-brief-explaniation-of-xtrabytes-new-module-system

Great job Thomas and thank you for your highly valued participation!!

Before I posted this here and in the Announcement section of our Slack, I wanted to get verification that Thomas was talking about the VITALS signing in a proper way. The answer I got from Borz was really quite powerful and so I will be posting his response in about 30 minutes.

I think we might see lots more talking after this and perhaps some scampering back to the exchanges (just my thoughts of course).

Stay Tuned!!

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

So, after I read the review from @t0mpee this morning, I sent Borz the following:

I question how he has talked about the VITALS:

This is a specialty in both work and theory, and separates itself from other coins by being able to actually sign off inside of the VITALS (Virtual Information Transmissions Aligning STaTiCs) network, verifying that each signature to the blockchain is trusted and secure; and does not use the currently popular Proof of Work and Proof of Stake concepts, which, when finished, should be revolutionary in the blockchain space; as it’s the only coin of it’s kind to currently do this.

Is it accurate to say the blocks are "signed off inside the VITALS"?

Here is the response from Borz (in his greatly improving English):

Signed off inside the VITALS ?
Yes, and no.

example:

the block height is 1294
112 STaTiC online 400 STaTiC offline.
each 112 STaTiC signed the 1294 block and push these signatures to block signature database.
The block signature database is one independent blockchain tracked database.
All height have lot of related signatures. Not only the online STaTiC.
Of course the 1294 is new block therefore the online STaTiC-s signed and offline STaTiC-s not signed at this moment.
Before a online STaTiC signing 1294 block require all previous block validating.
If the online static was offline the previous day then validate and sign all previous day created blocks.
The final result is one very complex and hardly understandable hash table created. I don't want explain this. Need large and complicated infographics lot of time etc... The final result is just a very large unique number. These unique numbers is the result of consensus. These number will be attached to block. This number is the signature of VITAL. This is not real signature this is a hash of all signatures. I hope to understandable, the VITAL system how to be signing the blocks. The VITAL system "signature" is the big signature consensus. This is not real signature this is big mix of signature hashes. Impossible to change or reproduce without knowing all signers private keys. ( need previous offline STaTiC private keys too ;-)  = impossible )

I thought that was pretty powerful and was quite excited to share... Hope you also enjoyed!!

bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

As we approach the launch of our Phase 2 marketing campaign, it is with great pleasure that I share a short and very well written review of XtraBYtes from one of our long time XtraBYtes Community Corporation Members, @t0mpee

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@t0mpee/a-brief-explaniation-of-xtrabytes-new-module-system

Great job Thomas and thank you for your highly valued participation!!

Before I posted this here and in the Announcement section of our Slack, I wanted to get verification that Thomas was talking about the VITALS signing in a proper way. The answer I got from Borz was really quite powerful and so I will be posting his response in about 30 minutes.

I think we might see lots more talking after this and perhaps some scampering back to the exchanges (just my thoughts of course).

Stay Tuned!!

So, after I read the review from @t0mpee this morning, I sent Borz the following:

I question how he has talked about the VITALS:

This is a specialty in both work and theory, and separates itself from other coins by being able to actually sign off inside of the VITALS (Virtual Information Transmissions Aligning STaTiCs) network, verifying that each signature to the blockchain is trusted and secure; and does not use the currently popular Proof of Work and Proof of Stake concepts, which, when finished, should be revolutionary in the blockchain space; as it’s the only coin of it’s kind to currently do this.

Is it accurate to say the blocks are "signed off inside the VITALS"?

Here is the response from Borz (in his greatly improving English):

Signed off inside the VITALS ?
Yes, and no.

example:

the block height is 1294
112 STaTiC online 400 STaTiC offline.
each 112 STaTiC signed the 1294 block and push these signatures to block signature database.
The block signature database is one independent blockchain tracked database.
All height have lot of related signatures. Not only the online STaTiC.
Of course the 1294 is new block therefore the online STaTiC-s signed and offline STaTiC-s not signed at this moment.
Before a online STaTiC signing 1294 block require all previous block validating.
If the online static was offline the previous day then validate and sign all previous day created blocks.
The final result is one very complex and hardly understandable hash table created. I don't want explain this. Need large and complicated infographics lot of time etc... The final result is just a very large unique number. These unique numbers is the result of consensus. These number will be attached to block. This number is the signature of VITAL. This is not real signature this is a hash of all signatures. I hope to understandable, the VITAL system how to be signing the blocks. The VITAL system "signature" is the big signature consensus. This is not real signature this is big mix of signature hashes. Impossible to change or reproduce without knowing all signers private keys. ( need previous offline STaTiC private keys too ;-)  = impossible )

I thought that was pretty powerful and was quite excited to share... Hope you also enjoyed!!

Great work t0mpee and borz Smiley
vanfly

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:53:51 PM

This is that security we keep going on about folks.
jeepbrahhh

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

What does everyone see the market cap of XtraBytes being in 5 or so years if Borz is able to successfully implement his ideas? Can this be a top 50 project? Anyone aside from Fatoshi feel free to throw out an answer
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: