Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371085 times)
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

I want this project to succeed but I'm sad and concerned the team appears so divisive. The XBY tech is a monster and we all need to work together to get this going.
Don't worry it's only one individual with various names and accounts.
Expecting some more new names posting anti-CCRevolution comments.

If im just one persons opinion why not do a.community vote?

You twats are the minority.

why are you telling people to invest in this as little as 3 days ago and now today you're furious at the management? what's happened within these past 3 days? what is this all about i'm genuinely interested as I am interested in investing here

Big investors saying the kind of things we deep down all know. That xby cant be a serious project under Ccrev. Its a purely logical thing. Time is running out and otjer projects coming now that will shadow xby. We should be in top 100.cmc.now. ccrev ruined all the early momentum. Developers couldnt put up with him....board.memners all left cause they were sick to fucki g death of his incompetence.

The truth is on my side not the few clowns that scream fud fud when people who want xby to succced try to help. CCREV will not survive a true community vote. He is putting his ego over your investment. What is wrong.with people who defend so.much. What will it take to remove the reason this project has no credibility even though the tech is brilliant?

We would be 1000 sats the day he left.

I repeat what I said ccrev asked us for a marketing plan. In 6 months he had no plan...wtf. He has no idea what he is doing. I saw that first hand.  Hes actually a moron. He hypes and dangles a carrot in front of people while actually doing nothing.

Do you really think ALL the board are idiots? My honest report from many of them and i experinced a little myself is he doesn't understand anything and evryone has to kind of work around his idiocy while trying to put a smile onnin main chat. He does nothing only blocks good ideas...what more evidence do you guys want than almost the entire team walking out?

He even took credit for recent marketing when it was purely a handful of people that got moving without him. He does nothing!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Popcqrn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

I originally saw this from volume page on c-cex, and am convinced this will moon! Get in while you can! Smiley
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

Let's have a community vote. Then what if CCR is voted out? Who can take over that Borz will be comfortable with to deal with on a daily basis?
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

Let's have a community vote. Then what if CCR is voted out? Who can take over that Borz will be comfortable with to deal with on a daily basis?

He has convinced everyone his role is important...its not.

Many can take his role which is communication between Borz and community. The crazy thing is he doesnt do that well....who the fuck lnoes what is really going on right now woth development.

Jcbps already knows him and can communicate fine and actually knows the tech. I swear to god....ccrev does not understand crypto technology.

He is a grand manipulator thats what he does well. He uses Borz just as much as the community. How would borz let a whole team of people leave unless ccrev painted it as they.were the problem?

Ccrev will use the relationship. Hes a bit crazy honestly. Why would he suicide the potential of xby?

Only fair thing is a community vote.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

AT FIRST THEY WILL ASK
WHY ARE YOU DOING IT.
LATER THEY WILL ASK
HOW YOU DID IT

Great job Ccrevolution, keep it going.
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

Borzalom will make an announcement today on Slack.
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

Ccrev doing what he does best. Using his sick controlling power and using Borz to control and hold his power.

When you listen to Borz look for the idea that ccrev has told him many are fudding and attacking him amd are bad people.

Borz must face the fact tons of people that have tried to wprk with him for the best for xby have burnt out and had to walk away.

Anthing else is bullshit.
Seal Real Deal

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Ccrev doing what he does best. Using his sick controlling power and using Borz to control and hold his power.

When you listen to Borz look for the idea that ccrev has told him many are fudding and attacking him amd are bad people.

Borz must face the fact tons of people that have tried to wprk with him for the best for xby have burnt out and had to walk away.

Anthing else is bullshit.

GTFO stupid clown kid. Get lost with your mental issues and army of fake accounts. Can somebody ban this piece of crap?
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:57:53 PM

Great Post CCRev. I stand behind You and Borzolom!

Good to have you back. Smiley

Same feelings here.

It's interesting how much trolls love this coin. Wake up guys, if you don't like 2 founders in charge of their own project, just move on to next coin, there are plenty of them. Spend your energy bit more wisely.

Seriously is that you CCEV? Last post frpm July!
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

Borzalom, the main developer of @XTRABYTES is going to be making an announcement on the Slack today.

Cool Cool Cool

Seal Real Deal

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

Great Post CCRev. I stand behind You and Borzolom!

Good to have you back. Smiley

Same feelings here.

It's interesting how much trolls love this coin. Wake up guys, if you don't like 2 founders in charge of their own project, just move on to next coin, there are plenty of them. Spend your energy bit more wisely.

Seriously is that you CCEV? Last post frpm July!

I don't have time nor reason to post here. Only when I have something to say. Like now you idiot. I am no ccr or nobody from the team, I am invested in this coin like in many others. And I am sure your holdings are laughable when compared to many of us, silent holders of x statics. STFU and GTFO
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

I wrote these short announcements because i want again to declare the founders always will be partners and many changes will be coming.

The XBY project will succeed because development never stops. Maybe will be slower if i get less contribution but it never stops.

Before we share the decisions with the community, we always make long discusions with Dave (CCR). CCR never make decisions without my approval. The XFUEL is my idea but CCR also accepted this decision, because we are partners. After the tx fees halved and the number of transactions also decreased, we required a solution to fix the funding problems.

The XFUEL release also forced us to restructure the community and the board. We have chosen to be like a big corporation structures. The board members and other helpers who support the XBY project need income for their works. The board will play management role, not decision role and corporate heirarchy will consist of selected board members and new people who are good for the XBY project.

I hope everyone understands this decision and why it is good and will be supported. If we have funding money (XFUEL) then i know we will get more contribution and the development and community building will be faster and we will reach the goals faster.

If you have questions then just ask me and i will answer the questions in the next 777. The goal of all members and owners of XBY community is same, the more valuable and better XBY.
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

Biker will be you be in the board. If so can you tell us so i can sell my xby.

So saw reality today again. Ccrev will.never leave xby even if he destroys it. He has some mental issues...he must habe. So no community vote. Now he is talking corporate structure.and writing announcements saying they are Borz.

Could he get any worse?
Fatoshi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

The truth is I was trying to help this community. But a few ccrev included habe spoiled it for everyone. The tech is good and i think with 20m if im lucky i can get put with nearly a million bucks.

But all you smaller holders have fucked youself. There is no way we will go much furthur in mc apart frpm a temp pop with nodes. Remember you fucked yourself.

And worse you allowed a great hard working bunch of people with tons of talemt get pushed out by a very stupid sad middleaged man.

I predict you will.come.to regret that later.
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

I wrote these short announcements because i want again to declare the founders always will be partners and many changes will be coming.

The XBY project will succeed because development never stops. Maybe will be slower if i get less contribution but it never stops.

Before we share the decisions with the community, we always make long discusions with Dave (CCR). CCR never make decisions without my approval. The XFUEL is my idea but CCR also accepted this decision, because we are partners. After the tx fees halved and the number of transactions also decreased, we required a solution to fix the funding problems.

The XFUEL release also forced us to restructure the community and the board. We have chosen to be like a big corporation structures. The board members and other helpers who support the XBY project need income for their works. The board will play management role, not decision role and corporate heirarchy will consist of selected board members and new people who are good for the XBY project.

I hope everyone understands this decision and why it is good and will be supported. If we have funding money (XFUEL) then i know we will get more contribution and the development and community building will be faster and we will reach the goals faster.

If you have questions then just ask me and i will answer the questions in the next 777. The goal of all members and owners of XBY community is same, the more valuable and better XBY.

Thanks Borz! Looking forward to the next 777!
thetruthhurtsss

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!

dude I think mommy forgot to give you your meds this morning.... 15ml coins lmao sure you do bud, sure you do.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Sir Mouth Breather

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

If you are trying to sell your bags why are you stating all of this doom and gloom in the forum?  You would want the opinion of XBY to be higher so you can sell your bags at a higher price.
bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Personal attack after personal attack. The dead give away of your retarded LARPing is what you said about XFUEL.
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:43:12 PM

If you are trying to sell your bags why are you stating all of this doom and gloom in the forum?  You would want the opinion of XBY to be higher so you can sell your bags at a higher price.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i know right... and another tip, maybe post from an account that wasnt created today either ahahah

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: