Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
thetruthhurtsss

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:45:17 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!

If you are trying to sell your bags why are you stating all of this doom and gloom in the forum?  You would want the opinion of XBY to be higher so you can sell your bags at a higher price.

well tbh i am in a confortable situation to have found this piece of shit very very very ealy so i already got more than my investment back. there is something that is called ethics and moral. its not fair that a deceiver can use clueless investors for his benefits. I would be very thankful if someone would beware me of a rotten project like this. If your project is so great you shouldnt fear "fudders" and "trolls". but deep in their heart most know this is a piece of shit "project". They try to hide the truth in their slack by deleting posts and cencorship. thats unfair. investors have to know everything. and honestly these feedbacks from "trolls" and "fudders" dont come from nowhere. I am in crypto since 2012 but this community and management and communication is a mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thetruthhurtsss

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

IMO they BOTH are big idiots. I watched this theatre since April now, bought nearly 15 Mill coins and i am trying to get rid of my fucking bags asap.

I have enough insider info, so that i assure you this project will never be something. All vaporware and ccr ist the most stupid guy i have ever seen. 

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I would never touch this coin again. Just look at his videos, his rhetoric, this guy is embarrassing. This team is embarassing and i learned that even the community is embarrassing. Veteran marketer in what? i heard he is a fucking worm dealer for anglers. Thats why he is all day "busy". A veteran marketer has a cv with fortune 100 companies in it. ccr is a dreamer, a narcistic dreamer with complexes.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

So all in all ccr is cancer, borz is a dreamer and the community is retarded as hell. PASS THIS SHITCOIN!

If you are trying to sell your bags why are you stating all of this doom and gloom in the forum?  You would want the opinion of XBY to be higher so you can sell your bags at a higher price.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i know right... and another tip, maybe post from an account that wasnt created today either ahahah

err, sherlock... you really think i accidently posted from an account that was made today!? My dear, its intentional. explanation for you tard:i dont want to pollute my account for this piece of shit Shocked this i what i mean. retarded as hell. this whole projects is streaked with morons.
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

i know right... and another tip, maybe post from an account that wasnt created today either ahahah

err, sherlock... you really think i accidently posted from an account that was made today!? My dear, its intentional. explanation for you tard:i dont want to pollute my account for this piece of shit Shocked this i what i mean. retarded as hell. this whole projects is streaked with morons.

dude you cant even speak english. Just go away, you cant even make one point on WHY the project is bad besides talking smack about Borz or the Board.... If you think the tech is bad, EXPLAIN WHY. if not, crawl back into your 3rd world apartment. If you were in crypto in 2012 you should be rich by now and not worried about losses on a small project like XBY....

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Certainly I will not outrightly ignore Fatoshi's concerns. After all, he is one of the person who brought lot of details to this forum n advocating for it until 26th this month.

Ques to Fatoshi =>
1) If he has some inside information from board members n when things are not going well under CCR I assume Fatoshi was trying to get things sorted out in backend while supporting XBY here. So it would be really beneficial to the community here on what exactly went wrong? Talks didn't go smooth or no one was ready to speak with you to vet it out or you didn't try anything from your end offline.

Ques to XBY board =>
When a person like him was jumping against you (doing marketing job for free, strong advocate of your proj), did you guys just let him go?

My take -
It sounds more of two individuals miscommunication or misunderstanding (dont want to mention ego), no issue with project's fundamentals yet. I may want to put a hold on my holdings (no buy or sell) until things came out transparently to the community
thetruthhurtsss

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

I recommend to anyone with a brain  NOT to invest in this shitcoin...i believed this retarded DUO ccrevolution and borzalom for moths now.

And for any clown bitch  who thinks i am fudding to get cheap xby...xby is all in all literally a cheap project with a cheap team and a cheap appearance. I am dumping continuously because i dont want to misss good opportunities with good projects. xby is dead for me and will be dead in real.

I agree in most points with Fatoshi but i disagree that xby is a good project or has solid tech. I disagree also with some guys saying Borz is a genius. How can you know that? He has no history in Blockchain Technology as ccr multi vitamin seller says. xfuel is apparantly a fucking cheap copy cat shitcoin but he sells it as: " this shows that this technology works" and his cheerleaders who have an IQ like a sole of a shoe believe him.  That shows how retarded this community is. Only very few smart people in there who understand economics, markets and tech. The intelligent people left this sinking ship or want to get out asap and are quite because they are afraid that they can't get rid of their bags. thats the thruth.

If you are trying to sell your bags why are you stating all of this doom and gloom in the forum?  You would want the opinion of XBY to be higher so you can sell your bags at a higher price.

dude you cant even speak english. Just go away, you cant even make one point on WHY the project is bad besides talking smack about Borz or the Board.... If you think the tech is bad, EXPLAIN WHY. if not, crawl back into your 3rd world apartment. If you were in crypto in 2012 you should be rich by now and not worried about losses on a small project like XBY....

France is not a third world country, my friend. And i speak 5 languages, but thats another topic.

Well, as i said between the lines i dont care about my "losses" with xby because i am in a confortable situation. Being rich doens't mean to avoid an opportunity to be richer. You seem to be new in this xby sect  Grin
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:31:59 PM

Certainly I will not outrightly ignore Fatoshi's concerns. After all, he is one of the person who brought lot of details to this forum n advocating for it until 26th this month.

Ques to Fatoshi =>
1) If he has some inside information from board members n when things are not going well under CCR I assume Fatoshi was trying to get things sorted out in backend while supporting XBY here. So it would be really beneficial to the community here on what exactly went wrong? Talks didn't go smooth or no one was ready to speak with you to vet it out or you didn't try anything from your end offline.

Ques to XBY board =>
When a person like him was jumping against you (doing marketing job for free, strong advocate of your proj), did you guys just let him go?

My take -
It sounds more of two individuals miscommunication or misunderstanding (dont want to mention ego), no issue with project's fundamentals yet. I may want to put a hold on my holdings (no buy or sell) until things came out transparently to the community
Yes a man changes who his opinion every 6 hours, read his today's  earlier comment in which he advises to be patient, this is a long term project will
take 1-2 years time and then suddenly realizes something unusual as always.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

We need X-pesticide to kill these parasites who doesn't like the project but still are sticking  and sucking to it.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

Don´t really get all the noise. If rich wants to be richer a few XBY cents won´t matter and the time wasted shouting and FUDing should be more precious. If the problem is some dumping and shorting that went wrong and rich is rich just re-enter at current price, it would still be pocket change for a 5 year crypto full of experience person. If it´s some personal problem of someone not being given the credit he believes he deserves all the personal attacks does not speak highly of a person.
I´ll keep chilling and holding and watching the circus...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
22justin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:15:38 PM

I dont want to get involved in the spat between the board members, but I will say I think it is important, if this project wants to grow beyond the 10/15ml$ cap level... need to bring onboard someone who has history with past successful crypto projects, native english speaker, contacts inside crypto / blockchain space.

The developer is Hungarian and thats fine but I think the team who pushes this project forward in terms of marketing, and everything else should be headed by someone who has the qualities I listed above. Just my opinion.

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

Don´t really get all the noise. If rich wants to be richer a few XBY cents won´t matter and the time wasted shouting and FUDing should be more precious. If the problem is some dumping and shorting that went wrong and rich is rich just re-enter at current price, it would still be pocket change for a 5 year crypto full of experience person. If it´s some personal problem of someone not being given the credit he believes he deserves all the personal attacks does not speak highly of a person.
I´ll keep chilling and holding and watching the circus...

I agree.  Just keep reading up on what XBY is actually doing and planning on doing and ignore the day to day.  All coins have in fighting just look at BTC.  A few new folks might have been scared off today but we are just another announcement away from swamping this board with another 50 pages of post and postivite news and this will just be a blip.

everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

I dont want to get involved in the spat between the board members, but I will say I think it is important, if this project wants to grow beyond the 10/15ml$ cap level... need to bring onboard someone who has history with past successful crypto projects, native english speaker, contacts inside crypto / blockchain space.

The developer is Hungarian and thats fine but I think the team who pushes this project forward in terms of marketing, and everything else should be headed by someone who has the qualities I listed above. Just my opinion.

That seems to be the goal of xfuel.  With limited resources it was a way to incentivise the expansion of the development team.  Since it was Borz's idea we hope that will lead to him letting others in to the development process which would mean a faster dev cycle. Faster dev cycle leads to more exposure, more concrete examples of the system and a higher coin price.

bigboss154

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

I believe that is what they are trying to do with XFUEL.
22justin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

as long as XFUEL isnt used to dilute the tokens of XBY

bigboss154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

as long as XFUEL isnt used to dilute the tokens of XBY

This was discussed and the conclusion is that it doesn't because it allows more XBY taken out of circ. And it has to find its own free market value.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:38 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:55:56 PM by Yankeeruinx

XFUEL was created to solve a problem, how to fund the development of XTRABYTES?  See, XTRABYTES isn’t some corporate backed project with a $100 million budget for marketing and it doesn’t have a fancy ICO to raise funds.  If it did, it would have $80 million set aside for marketing and development.  

All XBY coins are in circulation so there isn’t some secret supply stashed away anywhere that the Development Team can sell off to raise capital.  So something had to be done to solve this dilemma and that’s where XFUEL comes into play.  However, XFUEL does much more than simply provide development funds as you will see below.

Before XFUEL, the STATIC node setup had LEVEL 1 (500,000 XBY) and LEVEL 2 (250,000 XBY) nodes as follows:
              STATICS       XBY Supply
LEVEL 1   512              256,000,000
LEVEL 2   1024            256,000,000
Total       1536            512,000,000

That would mean the XTRABYTES platform would run on 1,536 STATIC nodes and there would be 138 Million XBY left in circulation.  This would not allow for affordable LEVEL 3 (125,000 XBY) nodes to be registered, as that would require a supply of 768,000,000 XBY, far more than the permanently fixed supply of 650,000,000 XBY available.

This is where XFUEL steps in, by fulfilling the STATIC network and making it even more decentralized.  While node holders can still register their STATIC entirely with XBY, they can now use both XBY and XFUEL to accomplish the same goal.

By including XFUEL, one can register a STATIC node with a ratio of 67% XBY / 33% XFUEL.  This is what the STATIC node network looks like now with the addition of XFUEL:

STATICS      XBY Supply      XFUEL SUPPLY
LEVEL 1    512             168,960,000    87,040,000
LEVEL 2    1024           174,080,000    81,920,000
LEVEL 3    2048           174,080,000    81,920,000
Total         3584           516,120,000   250,880,000

As all nodes are registered, around 134 Million XBY will remain in circulation to be used as a payment system for modules on the network.  This system more than doubles the stability of the platform by adding 2,048 extra STATIC nodes.

XFUEL/XBY will be the first trading pair on the new XTRABYTES Decentralized Exchange (DEX) platform called the X-CHANGE.  This is a double win because:

1.   It allows people to buy XFUEL.
2.   XFUEL/XBY showcases the X-CHANGE so people can witness proof of tech. This will allow the X-CHANGE to expand and add more pairings like you would expect from a traditional exchange but with full decentralization.

XFUEL is a brilliant solution to a complex problem.  XFUEL provides a funding method for development and more than doubles platform stability.  XFUEL also plays a roll in registering a STATIC node and node holders will earn XFUEL fees by securing the X-CHANGE.  Since XFUEL doesn’t dilute the value of XBY value, as active XBY circulation decreases, it is literally a win for everyone who holds both XBY and XFUEL.
rev2

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

Where can I find a roadmap for this?  Huh
bigboss154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:21:06 PM

Scroll down on the website: xtrabytes.global
everythingisgreat

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:25:44 PM

https://xtrabytes.global/#roadmap 

Yankeeruinx
That is a great distillation of how xFuel expands the power of XBY with out diluting the current coin's value. 

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:53:33 PM

XFUEL was created to solve a problem, how to fund the development of XTRABYTES?  See, XTRABYTES isn’t some corporate backed project with a $100 million budget for marketing and it doesn’t have a fancy ICO to raise funds.  If it did, it would have $80 million set aside for marketing and development.  

All XBY coins are in circulation so there isn’t some secret supply stashed away anywhere that the Development Team can sell off to raise capital.  So something had to be done to solve this dilemma and that’s where XFUEL comes into play.  However, XFUEL does much more than simply provide development funds as you will see below.

Before XFUEL, the STATIC node setup had LEVEL 1 (500,000 XBY) and LEVEL 2 (250,000 XBY) nodes as follows:
              STATICS       XBY Supply
LEVEL 1   512              256,000,000
LEVEL 2   1024            256,000,000
Total       1536            512,000,000

That would mean the XTRABYTES platform would run on 1,536 STATIC nodes and there would be 138 Million XBY left in circulation.  This would not allow for affordable LEVEL 3 (125,000 XBY) nodes to be registered, as that would require a supply of 768,000,000 XBY, far more than the permanently fixed supply of 650,000,000 XBY available.

This is where XFUEL steps in, by fulfilling the STATIC network and making it even more decentralized.  While node holders can still register their STATIC entirely with XBY, they can now use both XBY and XFUEL to accomplish the same goal.

By including XFUEL, one can register a STATIC node with a ratio of 67% XBY / 33% XFUEL.  This is what the STATIC node network looks like now with the addition of XFUEL:

STATICS      XBY Supply      XFUEL SUPPLY
LEVEL 1    512             168,960,000    87,040,000
LEVEL 2    1024           174,080,000    81,920,000
LEVEL 3    2048           174,080,000    81,920,000
Total         3584           516,120,000   250,880,000

As all nodes are registered, around 134 Million XBY will remain in circulation to be used as a payment system for modules on the network.  This system more than doubles the stability of the platform by adding 2,048 extra STATIC nodes.

XFUEL/XBY will be the first trading pair on the new XTRABYTES Decentralized Exchange (DEX) platform called the X-CHANGE.  This is a double win because:

1.   It allows people to buy XFUEL.
2.   XFUEL/XBY showcases the X-CHANGE so people can witness proof of tech. This will allow the X-CHANGE to expand and add more pairings like you would expect from a traditional exchange but with full decentralization.

XFUEL is a brilliant solution to a complex problem.  XFUEL provides a funding method for development and more than doubles platform stability.  XFUEL also plays a roll in registering a STATIC node and node holders will earn XFUEL fees by securing the X-CHANGE.  Since XFUEL doesn’t dilute the value of XBY value, as active XBY circulation decreases, it is literally a win for everyone who holds both XBY and XFUEL.

Fantastic post, Yankee! Thank you for reminding many and pointing out to others that tremendous and multiple benefits the addition of XFUEL brings to the XTRABYTES project.

Great Work!

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:01:53 PM

The drama is real here...not sure wtf is going in the slack channels as I left awhile ago after feeling like I was stuck in a 4chan thread.

Community has been fighting for quite some time and seems to be washed away after updates are released or the price surges up. Has everyone stopped for a second and actually though about what the root cause of all his fighting is?

Anyways not going to get involved in the fighting or debates, on the sidelines watching.

My opinion, not open to debate.

I don't think Xfuel is a good idea, although not an ICO it's a new coin created from thin air to fund development pretty much we can consider it a 100% premined coin that resembles an ICO in a way. If developers are interested in working on XBY it's solely because their interested in the tech. Most would be holding some amount of XBY and working towards developing the tech which reflects positively on the price hence their holdings. I do believe donations would work better.

One thing I find that contradicting is the concept of nodes and creating a a true decentralized network while at the same time the team keeps mentioning a corporation and a board that control decisions of where XBY goes. That just doesn't make sense at all. How can a network be decentralized but a group of half a dozen people decide what happens on the network? This was something that just didn't sit right with me since the start, this is what crypto is fighting against.

I suggest break this board idea and dump this corporation non sense. Push all the code for the tech on github and let everyone check it out and work on it.

I also suggest ( I know might be late but I suggested this from the start), lower the static node requirement to something everyone can afford, dump the idea of level for statics. Simplify it, don't over complicate it with several levels of nodes.

Don't use statics as a form of locking coins to shrink the available supply and make prices surge, developers should be all about the tech and 0 concern about prices (been saying this for a long time....). Cheaper the nodes the more people will be willing to setup a static node, the bigger the community, the more nodes there are and less amount of nodes being owned by a single person.

To be honest, these leveled nodes seem like a tactic to push prices up...is the tech or price more important?
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: