Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

Today is the day!!! Can't wait to hear about the updates / announcements!!!!
Borzalom 777? Will there be a video streaming or the questions/answers will just be posted here?

We will be simplifying the format tonight... First one was very stressful being live, second took far too long and tonight we are preparing all the questions and answers and we will post them all at the same time. Much easier this way.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

XTRABYTES is hiring developers.

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-is-hiring-developers.279/#post-2491
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

Today is the day!!! Can't wait to hear about the updates / announcements!!!!
Borzalom 777? Will there be a video streaming or the questions/answers will just be posted here?

We will be simplifying the format tonight... First one was very stressful being live, second took far too long and tonight we are preparing all the questions and answers and we will post them all at the same time. Much easier this way.
OK thanks for the answer, seems reasonable. I just hope we can hear Borzalom again sooner or later Smiley

kromkommer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

https://facebook.com/xtrabytescroatia XtraBytes Croatia is live
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:45 PM

It's possible we will be delayed with posting Borz 777 tonight. He is trying to finalize the answers now and it takes time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Should not be too much longer though...
everythingisgreat

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

It's possible we will be delayed with posting Borz 777 tonight. He is trying to finalize the answers now and it takes time.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Should not be too much longer though...
Great thanks for the update.  Can't wait to see what topics are covered this month.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

BORZALOM 777

This month is a bit different because we will introduce a protocol change that we will implement next month. But for those of you who might be disappointed by this, we have included a couple nice updates and one very nice surprise to keep everyone happy as we evolve with XTRABYTES.

Borz 777 Format Change:

The idea of Borzalom 777 was initially to allow the community some interaction with Borzalom, so you can see he is real and also to get some basic technical questions answered.

We have always been careful to choose questions we were willing to answer, without giving away critical details. This is extremely important for the XTRABYTES community because the ideas that Borzalom is bringing to you are cutting edge ideas and we must make sure that we are first to market with these ideas. Otherwise, we are doing you a dis-service with your investments and commitments to the betterment of our amazing project by letting out all our secrets before we are even ready to capture the lions share of the market.

What we have noticed over the progression, leading up to our 3rd edition of 777, is that people are coming with more and more technically specific questions (questions that are solutions to problems) and the decision has been made to draw a line in the sand.

If people (developers) want to simply ask questions, they will not get answers.

If developers want to help move the project forward, they will be invited to the team, they will be paid with XFUEL and depending on their commitments, dedication, support, skills, time spent and knowledge given, they will be brought deeper and deeper into the development team over time, where more and more secrets will be revealed to them as they achieve various levels of trust.

There is a race to the top and we are now the front runners. Our tech is cutting edge, our ideas are outside of the norm and our commitments are from the: heart, mind, body and soul. Not wallets full of money... This is probably what makes us the most unique of all factors in the world of crypto.

With that said, we also recognize that people cannot work for free and offer the kind of dedication, time and commitment required, which is why we brought XFUEL. So, now we have the solution and our team is growing extremely well. However, there is still a ton of work to do and opening the doors of our project to all the developers who are looking for tips and tricks from a master crypto programmer / genius is not the right thing to do for our community.

Is this selfish?

No, its called good business sense!

Moving on to 777

We have once again selected 7 questions that we are willing to answer but this will be the last time this session is done this way. In the future, we will have a dedicated team taking care of this and the questions and answers will come from them, based on where we are at that moment in time on our technical journey.

We will have things explained in layman's terms so that the masses can understand clearly what we are doing, without getting into the technical details that other projects need in order to take our ideas before we are able to bring them to market.   

Q1: How come our transactions are aiming for VISA speeds while PoS coins / Masternode coins can't even come close to that. Is it purely the technology that enables that? How can it be so fast?

A1: Without getting into the proprietary trade secrets we will protect at this stage, what we can tell you is that our technology is utilizing completely different methods when compared to other blockchains. Our focus is not on coming up with the next cash-grab ICO to make a few million bucks. We are literally changing the crypto tech environment and this is being done because my vision and observations over the last 8 years have shown me many ways to do things better. Some I have tested, some was just theory that I am implementing now and we are about to test these theories and see if we can not just hit bank card technology speeds, but actually hit the speeds that bank card technology needs to be able to accomplish within the next 5 years if they wish to compete with the latest advancements in crypto technology.

Q2: Will some % of the fees for the transactions (and then different services) still go to the community address when the major development will be completed? I'm asking because I think that a self-funding system is a very good thing to have (see DASH e.g.) :relaxed:

A2:
The launch of XFUEL was an immediate solution to the development funding problem we had been facing for several months. Beyond that, there has always been a plan in place to have a small % of STATIC fees being directed into a community development fund. The percentage has not yet been finalized, but it will be enough to ensure there is always funding available and also to not take too much away from the STATIC profits pool.

Q3: Proof of Signature seems very similar to Proof of Authority networks with a minor proof of stake component. Can you explain the difference?

A3:
The STaTiC network is a nonstandard p2p network. This is an intelligent network. So the first difference is the networking model. This new network model and protocol provide lot of different features which cannot be revealed at this time. Another difference is the signing consensus. Other networks choose one miner and this chosen miner signs the block. The PoSign uses another signing technique where each online miner signs the new block. Comparing these difficult techniques is much more complex and is impossible to explain this just using some words.

Q4: The future of XBY rests on adoption. While XBY's technology is far more innovative and efficient, existing platforms have the advantage of established name/brand with proven track records. Are there currently any plans for XBY to tackle this hurdle?

A4: This is not something we worry about. We have a very good marketing team and a strong community that is growing. In time, we will become a well known project and this will be the result of the grassroots and social movement we started several months ago, followed by the hard work of the new marketing team and all the community members who are also doing their part to get more and more exposure in the crypto world.

Perhaps equally important, possibly more important, will be the HOPE that our future proven track record will be much stronger than any existing projects. Our intention is to create a better system because the truth of the matter is that, even though crypto has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 9 years, there are many problems and issues because the tech is not perfected.

We can relate this to the first cars, first airplanes, and first computers... they all do the same as what today's version do, but today's versions are far superior... just like XBY will be.

Q5: A question that has not been answered yet is about the static node levels. I hope, Borzalom can respond to it because there seems to be not much public knowledge about this.

What are the differences between level 1, level 2 and level 3 nodes? A level 1 node requires double the amount of deposit and there will only be 512 level 1 nodes as opposed to 1024 level 2 ones. But are there any other differences e.g. in functionality? What can a level 1 node do that a level 2 node can't? And similarly, how would a level 2 node differ from a level 3 node (other than deposit amount)?

A5: Again, we cannot get into the explanations of this without revealing trade secrets that we must keep concealed regarding our technology at this time. What we can say is that functionality and protocol differences also exist between the level of nodes... Our system is revolutionary and when we finally reveal how this all works, everyone will be amazed. We cannot say more at this time.

Q6: How exactly is unlimited blocksize possible with ZoltChain and XTRABYTES?

A6: Why do we need the blocksize limit? Because the bitcoin and other blockchain networks use the wrong protocol. If the block size is too big then broadcasting the new block is problematic. Why do we need to broadcast the blocks? Because all clients copy the blocks to the storage of the computer. The XBY network store the blocks inside of the network so we don't need to broadcast the blocks. This is the reason why it's possible to have unlimited blocksize.

Q7: Will it be possible to manage own nodes or change for example L1 500k node for L1 330+170 node Wink It would be helpfully a lot Wink

A7: I am working on the testnet STATIC registration, so this test will open shortly. The mixed deposit feature will be available in the testnet. After the test has been successful, then the live STaTiC registration and transfer will be available immediately, along with the first incomes of the STaTiC owners. The XFUEL and XBY network will be untouched and the registration will be available on the new XCITE client.

Below you will find a couple new features our developers have been working on recently:

https://gettingstarted.xtrabytes.global/

https://bugreport.xtrabytes.global

Finally, the big news:

Borzalom has identified a 100% patent-able section of our tech and we are going to register the patent. Obviously we cannot share any more details about this at this time. But, this is a major moment for the XTRABYTES Community and it is very important to also note that the patent owners (Borzalom and CCRevolution) will enable free usage forever of the patent for the XTRABYTES Community only.

This is designed to protect the XTRABYTES Community. It is no secret that we want to prevent a fork, because we do not want to see a bunch of useless altcoins like BTC has. We want to integrate all the developer power into one project and not have the resources split.

everythingisgreat

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

Very exciting.  If the patent goes through the chaos of all the BTC will never be a problem with XBY.  Yet another reason to get past crypto 1.0 and 2.0 and move to the next level with XBY.

coinnewb1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:26 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:57:47 PM by coinnewb1

Very exciting.  If the patent goes through the chaos of all the BTC will never be a problem with XBY.  Yet another reason to get past crypto 1.0 and 2.0 and move to the next level with XBY.

ripple and neo also have patent, but my english not good enough to read though theirs Smiley also thank you for getting started page, it useful for someone new like me

i also have friend who is programmer/dev who might want to join project, i will need to ask some more.
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

Here is a short term roadmap: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtraybytes-short-term-roadmap.112/

We are currently in TestNet phase Cool

And we are building a better and stronger community.

New local XTRABYTES groups on Facebook:

XTRABYTES Netherlands - https://www.facebook.com/groups/177639819485414/
XTRABYTES Greece - https://www.facebook.com/Xtrabytesgreece/
XTRABYTES Philippines https://www.facebook.com/groups/938747836286374/

Cool And the latest additions:

XTRABYTES Sweden: https://www.facebook.com/xtrabytes.se/
Telegram group BRAZIL: https://t.me/joinchat/DX-w1wocfkjgP0L0Wd8ZmA

good to see my home country (sweden)

Hello fellow swede, the fb group is not fully done yet. waiting for designer.

pawout

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:44:18 PM

Very exciting.  If the patent goes through the chaos of all the BTC will never be a problem with XBY.  Yet another reason to get past crypto 1.0 and 2.0 and move to the next level with XBY.

ripple and neo also have patent, but my english not good enough to read though theirs Smiley also thank you for getting started page, it useful for someone new like me

i also have friend who is programmer/dev who might want to join project, i will need to ask some more.

Yes, the patent is a huge thing! Big IT only partner with patented tech!

dontknowwhy

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:52 PM

How long will a patent take?
pawout

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

Here is a short term roadmap: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtraybytes-short-term-roadmap.112/

We are currently in TestNet phase Cool

And we are building a better and stronger community.

New local XTRABYTES groups on Facebook:

XTRABYTES Netherlands - https://www.facebook.com/groups/177639819485414/
XTRABYTES Greece - https://www.facebook.com/Xtrabytesgreece/
XTRABYTES Philippines https://www.facebook.com/groups/938747836286374/

Cool And the latest additions:

XTRABYTES Sweden: https://www.facebook.com/xtrabytes.se/
Telegram group BRAZIL: https://t.me/joinchat/DX-w1wocfkjgP0L0Wd8ZmA

good to see my home country (sweden)

Hello fellow swede, the fb group is not fully done yet. waiting for designer.

thanks, have a few friends back in sweden who are interested in xby who will enjoy this when ready

great! everybody is welcome !

pawout

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:03:10 PM

XBY strong, taking in consideration xby >100% gain last days and btc gaining like crazy. Thank you top 5 crypto for showing us XBY future!

pawout

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:08 PM

well once it gets registered, it has the advantage of first register. but several months to get approved.

mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:04 PM

Great news! I am sure that if Borzalom's ideas Will be fully implemented we are going to be huge. Its just a matter of time, being patient is key.

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:25:10 PM

It depends on patent office and lawyers.

PS: You don't worry, it will not delay the tech release and node registration.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

Great news! I am sure that if Borzalom's ideas Will be fully implemented we are going to be huge. Its just a matter of time, being patient is key.

Fully agree.  Something unique and powerful is being built here.  I have been waiting since April and I do not mind it one bit.  We are given a bit more insight each time.  I am happy to be on this journey with all of you here.

Good to see that this project is starting to get the recognition I think it deserves.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:16:43 AM

BORZALOM 777

Finally, the big news:

Borzalom has identified a 100% patent-able section of our tech and we are going to register the patent. Obviously we cannot share any more details about this at this time. But, this is a major moment for the XTRABYTES Community and it is very important to also note that the patent owners (Borzalom and CCRevolution) will enable free usage forever of the patent for the XTRABYTES Community only.

This is designed to protect the XTRABYTES Community. It is no secret that we want to prevent a fork, because we do not want to see a bunch of useless altcoins like BTC has. We want to integrate all the developer power into one project and not have the resources split.

It is HUGE NEWS indeed. Thanks Borz, CCR and the hardworking Team that has come this far.. Now no turning back. Just going forward at full thrust!!!

Great vision and business acumen we notice in the above statement and can't agree more on the worthless altcoins BTC has berthed!! How many of them now..8?? another two before the year in ended and another 15 more to come next year?? They have made the opensource protocol a joke. Every disgruntled person with a bit of programming knowledge, having a go at it. Insane.. What a mess!!!! The market will purge them out very soon..as early as 2018 may be..

So excited to see XBY making an impact and can't wait to see the patent registration going through and forever XYTRABYTES being a community based project of some dedicated developers and fans.

Long Live XBY.. Let's rock it!!
Lobo_

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

Amazing! A big thank you to Borzalom and the rest of the XBY team.

I am super excited about XBY!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: