Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my Bitcoins?  (Read 69670 times)
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

Don't fall for ponzi sites that promises you to give unreal results on your investments as at the end of the day you will feel of being cheated and won't get anything in return so if you want to invest your bitcoins then the best place is to invest in altcoins but that also after doing good research and acquiring the knowledge of altcoin markets.

The dangerous part of having a little knowledge about cryptocurrencies is that they don't know what altcoins is ( that's me when I was just starting ) and I was easily persuaded by people who are running Ponzi scheme and referrals. I was just save by a friend who happen to be working here.
You will get some money in Ponzi but it won't go that for. Pyramiding is just taking the capital of people and leaving them. It's unhealthy and I wouldn't recommend it. Invest in altcoins and broaden your knowledge about blockchain.
Experience and knowledge is a very good investment and later on you will earn btc and altcoins if you are skilled and knowledgeable enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:05:57 PM

The only legit place I see to invest my bitcoins in on trading sites in different altcoins and apart from that I don't find any good place to invest my bitcoins as in the past I have lost so many times by investing in ponzi sites but now I will make sure that I don't repeat that mistake again.
HYIP are nothing but a scam, the persons running such a scheme are very cunning and they are going to do everything in their power to try to convince you that their statements are true but if they were able to make so much money that fast then they will not need the money of strangers they could ask money to their friends and family.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

Don't trust anyone in this field of environment you must learn to distinguish what is scam and what is legit. Reviews are not as reliable and realistic for it was payed to have those posted. So in times like this, investing money is a risk so I'll advice to buy and hold bitcoin in your own on cold storage and wait for the price to double, it is less the work but the pay or value it can be double in due time.
Sehorn 777

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

Best place is service sites start your own one but must have

1- cheap service
2- be trusted
3- support team
4-golablel
5-security
6-refund
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:54:34 AM

Bitcoins can be invested in bitcoin lending sites such as bitbond, bitbond is an online peer to peer lending network which helps to earn good returns from your investment and helps to fund financially all around the globe. Bitcoin lending is free and this is one of easiest way to earn huge profits, bitcoin lenders can invest worldwide with good returns on investment.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

I think you should invest your Bitcoin in some upcoming ICO which you believe has some potential and can grow in future. SNAPUP is one of such projects which I believe can grow in future.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:07 PM

Bitcoins can be invested in bitcoin lending sites such as bitbond, bitbond is an online peer to peer lending network which helps to earn good returns from your investment and helps to fund financially all around the globe. Bitcoin lending is free and this is one of easiest way to earn huge profits, bitcoin lenders can invest worldwide with good returns on investment.

bitcoin loans can be associated with a promising business that can provide service to others and certainly profitable for us either borrowers or lend ,. and this will be ensured to run in long-term profits, because there are so many people who need loans in the form of bitcoin or altcoi
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

if you interested i have android application project and need money
Well according to me it is a bit risky but it is being popular now to trade in bitcoin, this investment is considering being very effective now. So as the best coin is bitcoin and it is increasing the value it has the potential to increase your income. The best suggestion is not to be greedy and hold your bitcoin for the long time so that you will be able to earn good money through your investment with the bitcoin.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Right now the highest yield will be investing your Bitcoins into altcoins in a diversified manner. Never go for a single coin, even if its going to moon the very next day. Search for at least 5 coins and invest with all the study of its background then only you will be yielding more than Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:57:45 PM

Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and keep your bitcoins in your wallet , the price will rise again and you will make some profit. Or buy some needed goods and services and resell them in the marketplaces supporting Bitcoin
Mung1943

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

The best way i feel to make investments with bitcoin is on Altcoins or investing alt coins in an exchange. Holding bitcoins for long term is extremely excellent investment also.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:18:46 AM

Just stay away from the ponzi schemes and keep your bitcoins in your wallet , the price will rise again and you will make some profit. Or buy some needed goods and services and resell them in the marketplaces supporting Bitcoin
Yeah I totally agree with you that just stay away from the ponzi schemes, because I ever feel loss
my Bitcoin due to invest in ponzy sites. For secure we just invest our Bitcoin into trading or in ICO project
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Hi,

Hope I posted in the right board and totally new to this investing bitcoins.

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
You can invest in some upcoming ICO which appears to be promising and has a good developement team. SNAPUP and LAToken appears to be 2 of such projects. You can expect high returns from these projects.
If someone can find a site where you invest funds into a project and get paid later with extra percentage on top, I think it will be a good thing to get into. I have once came across such an investment site, but I can’t remember the name anymore. I remember people that invested into got paid, so it’s legit.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

Hi,

I got under 0.1 bitcoin lending on poloniex but rates are too low for a good return.

Where is the best place to Invest bitcoins with the best returns and lowest risk?

Thanks,
If you are looking for a high return, you better think twice before you end up dashing your asset to a HYIP ponzi platform. If you get an offer that is too good, then it is best you don’t try it out at all. If some people have gotten lucky on the platform, you may end up not being lucky cause it might be your turn they will zap off! If you can make use of it directly yourself maybe from trading, then it is best you just hold.
Amro

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:47 PM

Hi,

Thanks,
If you are looking for a high return, you better think twice before you end up dashing your asset to a HYIP ponzi platform. If you get an offer that is too good, then it is best you don’t try it out at all. If some people have gotten lucky on the platform, you may end up not being lucky cause it might be your turn they will zap off! If you can make use of it directly yourself maybe from trading, then it is best you just hold.

I have the same question I have been holding my bitcoin and I hv been suggested to use them for good ICO for premium returns can anyone suggest ??
Shadowz

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

Rento || Global Sharing App

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

u can invest ur bitcoin on cloud mining or gambling bankroll
i think its good investment and more better then HYIP
but high risk is always high return, better choose safe way  Smiley

bomba141

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
Theres always high risk high profit and low risk low profit
but u can invest in bankroll gambling site, trading or mining
but if i,, ill choose invest in bankroll  Grin

Hi My Brother, The Coin Trade Site Is Good Place To Invest Your Money... This My Opinion Roll Eyes

Thanks
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
You can invest in some upcoming ICO which appears to be promising and has a good developement team. SNAPUP and LAToken appears to be 2 of such projects. You can expect high returns from these projects.
If someone can find a site where you invest funds into a project and get paid later with extra percentage on top, I think it will be a good thing to get into. I have once came across such an investment site, but I can’t remember the name anymore. I remember people that invested into got paid, so it’s legit.

Hmm, investing comes from something that can give big profits (legit). But if you are not careful in choosing a place of investment then it is definitely the main thing that becomes the biggest obstacle is the loss, because indeed when we are wrong to take the steps then everything will not be restored as before and certainly loss we will get. So, would much prefer the investment place with a little old way but the results are not disappointing than vice versa.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:45:37 AM

u can invest ur bitcoin on cloud mining or gambling bankroll
i think its good investment and more better then HYIP
but high risk is always high return, better choose safe way  Smiley

High risk, high gains is risky. True. But cloud mining and gambling bankroll are both high risk, but low gains. What do I mean by this? Cloud mining these days are nothing but HYIPs. They can stay alive for a long time because they pay really low per day unlike HYIP sites. Looking at the past, cloud mining sites have seemed legit until one day, according to them, they got "hacked". This is the most common reason for scam sites to run away. So yeah, in cloud mining it requires you to wait for a long time to get ROI and that gives the scam site plenty of time to gather more investors.

In investing for a gambling site's bankroll, it's kinda rare to see this honestly. Solid gambling sites are privately funded. One thing that you are not sure of is the gambling site owner can just run away or just play on his own site, do some cheats or tweaks and make himself hit the jackpot. At the end, it would looked like someone has been extremely lucky and made the site end up bankrupt.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:02:36 PM

At a time when the price of bitcoin falls, you can invest your coins in alternative coins. You need to choose some of the most reliable coins. This will save your bitcoin from cheaper. When bitcoin expensive you can invest in some kind of investment project. But this is risky

Still a risky run, but altcoins are really woth a try. Just invest in the top alts and do an extensive research in ither coins. Don't spend all your bitcoin and divestment is always better.
Risky or not this is how we grow, it's okie to take this risk than stay where you are. There are some business in the real world that can offer you some income but you need to work and dedication also the budget is needed.
Crypto works and real world business is the best combination.
Invest in both field and try to merge the two.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: