Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Read what I've just wrote. Your demo doesn't matter anymore there will be no serieus company use it anymore if it ever goes live! Why are you so blind to see what is going on?

You're a fraud  Kiss your account says newbie that means your opinion and crap documents you write doesn't matter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

All the crytocurrencies are bleeding right now but PPT mooning, I think the dev and community behind this coin are really strong. By the way what is the secrete behind this coin? Or am I missing anything.?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

anyone know how to get involved with the crowdsale?
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

I hope this could be true and we will be to the moon after this release. This FUD storm will get quit and dumpers will start crying I'm waiting this big moment let's what happen next.
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:22:39 PM by Phase_Shifter99

I hope this could be true and we will be to the moon after this release. This FUD storm will get quit and dumpers will start crying I'm waiting this big moment let's what happen next.

Yes its true, I am already signed in to the Beta V1.0 and testing it! OMG this platform is a real beauty. I LOVE IT  Shocked Cool Grin

u3KbPTeH

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

The beta looks amazing !!!!!!!  Shocked Cool Too bad that HIVE lithuanian FUDking scum made the massive attack of false info and lies to drop the price so much...and the trouble with Binance right now  Undecided

I hope tomorrow when I woke up I will start looking for the best private jet I could buy with my PPTs =)

GO GO GO POPULOUUSSSS !!!
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

I don't get all this moon talk and limbo nonsense.

I have a good slice of ppt in my portfolio in the hope to earn some passive income to support my family. And maybe build a trust-fund for my kids.
It would also be smart to add other types of passive income tokens like Spectre-AI and Debitum.

If you want some 1000x gains you'd be better of buying a CMC top 250~400 place coin/token. High risk/High reward.

Let's just wait for the platform to mature and see if it could hit 200 dollars by this summer. And maybe earn some passive income.
Be a little greedy, but don't be a delusional idiot expecting to become an instant billionaire. It's off-putting to new investors.
mlarry777

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

Regarding the fudders... (H)av(I)ng a (V)(E)ry hard time figuring out why they so desperately want to kill PPT.
ka82

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:38 PM

I don't get all this moon talk and limbo nonsense.

I have a good slice of ppt in my portfolio in the hope to earn some passive income to support my family. And maybe build a trust-fund for my kids.
It would also be smart to add other types of passive income tokens like Spectre-AI and Debitum.

If you want some 1000x gains you'd be better of buying a CMC top 250~400 place coin/token. High risk/High reward.

Let's just wait for the platform to mature and see if it could hit 200 dollars by this summer. And maybe earn some passive income.
Be a little greedy, but don't be a delusional idiot expecting to become an instant billionaire. It's off-putting to new investors.

Exactly...Moon Limbo nonsense!
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

You're a fucking retard. They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform.  You literally have no idea what you are talking about obviously... otherwise, you'd be aware of the bounty program.   

The bounty is open to the public,  meaning that this is technically already an open beta, just in the security testing phase. 
Why are you even here if you just want to talk nonsense that has no fundamental basis.   You are literally just talking shit out of your mouth.... Your FUD game is weak dude... GTFO of here. You'll never get cheap PPT lmao... Keep tring though. It'll only mak you look like more of a faggot

Your crude way of replying won't stop me from expressing my opinion. Obviously, your knowledge is shallow. I'm still determined by my opinion. they made the wrong decision. just check PPt rank,trade volume and price on coinmarketcap these are clear signs of the veracity of my opinion.

regarding They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform. can you tell us how many of ppt holder,users are experts in the field huh Huh

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ka82

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

the launch of the beta will take a month. source: slack

Kidding me?
no, nico said they need another month.

LoL ok if that's the case then I'm out of Populous haha, fkng joke

I was secretly hoping for this delay to happen.
It would be to our disadvantage to release it now. Here's why:
- These weeks of crypto FUD / news is exhausting everyone, and taking the wind out of alts.
- Bitcoin correcting these weeks is sucking up investor focus out of crypto.
- The Chinese new year at 17th of February is a yearly sell-off and buyback frenzy, better to wait that storm out.
- The problems with the website security (ssl, https) is not worth rushing, let's wait for optimal security.
- Extra exchanges would help wider adoption/investor interest, bithump is coming, open source smart contract would possibly get us to bittrex. Also exchanges are having new user stops/waiting lists. Let Binance and others get their user numbers up for a few more weeks.

If we wait these obstacles out, and ride the wave after these February obstacles pass, we'll be in bull-heaven.

I disagree with you. Populous team take wrong decision for sure, as release bate a big chance to test populous platform security,function etc..

You're a fucking retard. They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform.  You literally have no idea what you are talking about obviously... otherwise, you'd be aware of the bounty program.  

The bounty is open to the public,  meaning that this is technically already an open beta, just in the security testing phase.  
Why are you even here if you just want to talk nonsense that has no fundamental basis.   You are literally just talking shit out of your mouth.... Your FUD game is weak dude... GTFO of here. You'll never get cheap PPT lmao... Keep tring though. It'll only mak you look like more of a faggot

Your crude way of replying won't stop me from expressing my opinion. Obviously, your knowledge is shallow. I'm still determined by my opinion. they made the wrong decision. just check PPt rank,trade volume and price on coinmarketcap these are clear signs of the veracity of my opinion.

regarding They've opened a public bounty program in order to stress test the security of the platform. can you tell us how many of ppt holder,users are experts in the field huh Huh

Ok, Populous will fail...feeling better? Time will tell. Whoever invested in PPT accepted Risk of losing money just like other coins. I actually assumed all money that I've invested in Cryptos are gone!
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

Ermmm.. tested, and I expected beta would work.... and it doesnt. Right now it looks just like they put together those segments released last month, into one page. It just gives iternal error if I want to actually test any functions. Whats the point of release? Showing graphics? Graphics looks nice though.

Have the same reaction, hoping the dev has a "but wait there's more" moment.
kevmon

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Where is all the money leaving PPT to? Maybe HVN..hmmm
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

Ermmm.. tested, and I expected beta would work.... and it doesnt. Right now it looks just like they put together those segments released last month, into one page. It just gives iternal error if I want to actually test any functions. Whats the point of release? Showing graphics? Graphics looks nice though.

Have the same reaction, hoping the dev has a "but wait there's more" moment.
whats there to see when u enter the platform? what kind of functionalities? i cant log in.
ka82

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

Where is all the money leaving PPT to? Maybe HVN..hmmm

maybe due to binance?

azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

1. Binance is accessible with the URL us.binance.com

2. I beleive the FUD pressured Nico to release v1.0 of the Beta. I would have called in an alpha or pre-Beta or something else. It's unclear what the "scam" is purported to be (were the millions in ICO funds not enough to run off with?), but if PPT was a scam, most scammers would not bother to do things like have a PXT airdrop or release a website. Now we can see the website exists. Per the announcement, v2.0 of the Beta will be released next week and we will actually be able to use it.
3. The LGC announcement is no big deal. It was just going to be a source of invoices. It remains to be seen how many invoices PPT will attract, but I am sure that with what will almost assuredly be a better borrower experience and lower interest rates, attracting invoices will not be a problem.

There was a lot of FUD around VERI but it's clear, the VERI beta exists and works just fine, it is not vaporware. PPT will be proven to be no different regardless of the CEO's background.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
jack.hk

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.
dokai

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

how much total cap of this populous ?
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:04:05 AM

how much total cap of this populous ?
If only there was a website that captured and calculated this data that was easy to Google...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

This is one of the hypes being sold by Populous.

This is Jack Lee.  I gave advice to Populous on their proposed invoice discounting / factoring process so that the company could consider if this should be modified to match with market practices.  For those recent postings on the web regarding the background of Populous' founder, please do your own diligence and judgment before making any decision as I am not going to reply any further inquiries.

Fake Jack.

The more hype Populous sells, the more it has to live up to it. Be careful with what you sell.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: