Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:03:11 AM

Just been on the platform and I have to say I really like it. It's smooth, 2fa, and to the point. Very nice populous will be a huge deal the last shred of doubt is gone (and it was small).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serlder

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

Wouldn't doubt it being a fake Jack, do you really think Jack cares about petty shit like FUD?    It's probably another alt account you created just to create more confusion.... lol it's not working Smiley I know you'd love me to sell my PPT but I'm not going to hahaha

KYS
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

Just been on the platform and I have to say I really like it. It's smooth, 2fa, and to the point. Very nice populous will be a huge deal the last shred of doubt is gone (and it was small).

Show me the link to the platform.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

Wouldn't doubt it being a fake Jack, do you really think Jack cares about petty shit like FUD?    It's probably another alt account you created just to create more confusion.... lol it's not working Smiley I know you'd love me to sell my PPT but I'm not going to hahaha

KYS

You want to see the truth?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

I found this. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hReDNODqw
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

I’ve just read the press release from gobal luxure citizen. Got to say was very interesting and certainly proves if nothing else populous exadurated a lot. Firstly there was no mention I. The populous press release that LGC was going to setup its own currency and not use PPT tokens for their invoice factoring. They also failed to mention they would only handle 10% of those invoices. Further to this LGC said the press release from August was unauthorised from populous but at no stage made any effort to rectify any information in the press release.

Clearly things have gone sour between the two and as I mentioned it most likely has to do with populous’s delay on releasing thenplatform
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I can actually say now that WORKING BETA PLATFORM has opened and my Wife is also a beta tester there. She just needs to do her 2fa then start looking for bugs. Many on the slack in PPT SLACK GROUP are already locating the bugs and they have a bug report sheet as well. So at least this was a good thing NICO did to open the Beta so PPT users can actually go and test it. Apparently 50 were chosen to test it but I will find out if it is open for many more people and let you know. I will get Ellie to ask in the slack group later once she finishes her errands. I do not think this is a scam because so much work has gone into this project and there is also a github.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
octain

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

So what your saying if we go in the PPT SLACK GROUP. Which is controlled by populous, where any view which isn’t inline with the constant pumping of the price will earn you a ban. Is the best place for a balanced view of populous.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 01:55:33 PM by Dorkie

I can actually say now that WORKING BETA PLATFORM has opened and my Wife is also a beta tester there. She just needs to do her 2fa then start looking for bugs. Many on the slack in PPT SLACK GROUP are already locating the bugs and they have a bug report sheet as well. So at least this was a good thing NICO did to open the Beta so PPT users can actually go and test it. Apparently 50 were chosen to test it but I will find out if it is open for many more people and let you know. I will get Ellie to ask in the slack group later once she finishes her errands. I do not think this is a scam because so much work has gone into this project and there is also a github.

Apparently 50 paid shills (or 50 fake accounts) were chosen to fake it...

Faker #1: "Yes, I've tested the beta. Great! No complain."
Faker #2: "Yeah, me too. My wife is actually lovin' it!"
Faker #3: "I don't know about you guys, but I am fucking loading it some more."
Faker #4: "Damn, this beta is gonna shake the whole world!"
Faker #5: "Amazing stuff this is. Even my kids find it easy to use. Unbelievable!"
Faker #6: "Buy! Buy! Buy!"
Ultimate Bagholder: "Oh, really? Shit, I guess I should buy another boatload of PPT."

Nowadays many work can be outsourced to 3rd-party for cheap.

I would like to know if the original team members are still part of the team.
And if they are/are not, then I would like to reach out to these people and seek review.
So far I know of only Adeyemi and Jahigrant running the show.

Update:
Strange that you find it necessary to type in large caps like "WORKING BETA PLATFORM", "PPT SLACK GROUP", and "NICO".
Also strange that you large cap your wife and beta as in "Wife" and "Beta", despite them not being the first word of a sentence.
mlarry777

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Those LARGE CAPS are a dead nuts giveaway to spot a shill!  Thanks again to Dorkie, devoting so much of his time and effort to be our guardian angel.  What a SWELL GUY!...oops!...those darn CAPS!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Apparently 50 paid shills (or 50 fake accounts) were chosen to fake it...

Faker #1: "Yes, I've tested the beta. Great! No complain."
Faker #2: "Yeah, me too. My wife is actually lovin' it!"
Faker #3: "I don't know about you guys, but I am fucking loading it some more."
Faker #4: "Damn, this beta is gonna shake the whole world!"
Faker #5: "Amazing stuff this is. Even my kids find it easy to use. Unbelievable!"
Faker #6: "Buy! Buy! Buy!"
Ultimate Bagholder: "Oh, really? Shit, I guess I should buy another boatload of PPT."

Nowadays many work can be outsourced to 3rd-party for cheap.

I would like to know if the original team members are still part of the team.
And if they are/are not, then I would like to reach out to these people and seek review.
So far I know of only Adeyemi and Jahigrant running the show.

Update:
Strange that you find it necessary to type in large caps like "WORKING BETA PLATFORM", "PPT SLACK GROUP", and "NICO".
Also strange that you large cap your wife and beta as in "Wife" and "Beta", despite them not being the first word of a sentence.

This post is outright FUD. I have never been paid by POPULOUS to test the Beta and I will test it tomorrow when I have time. i bought PPT, just like any other investor here and my Bitcointalk Account has been around and open here for much longer a time, even before PPT existed, so looks like some of you are talking out of arses and have NO CLUE where you get your information from. I get it you hate PPT, Don't like the coin or project, that's fine, it's not for everyone, but don't come here and post utter unfounded rubbish, no offense, and insulting other members and investors with unfounded lies and slander. I am NOT a shilled paid account and I am a fully paid up investor in PPT, like some of my other holdings. No one is against constructive criticism here, but plain and out right lying and insulting other members and investors is totally disrespectful to say the least. Also my husband has been translating in Chinese on btctalk for over two years now and and we both do videos, so we are real people who have been a part of this forum for a long time, way before PPT was born and probably here before you were around! That's all I have to say on the matter.  What about all these NEWBIE FUD ACCOUNTS?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

When cryptomarket was going through heavy bearish trend PPT was among very few tokens which performed extremely well. Now today it surprised me seeing it continuously loosing place and floor. Out of curiosity I navigated through previous pages. I will say just all this situation should be over in one way or other to have clear idea where we are going.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

When cryptomarket was going through heavy bearish trend PPT was among very few tokens which performed extremely well. Now today it surprised me seeing it continuously loosing place and floor. Out of curiosity I navigated through previous pages. I will say just all this situation should be over in one way or other to have clear idea where we are going.
We all take risks as investors, eventually we will know if our investment has paid off, that is our own decision to make, but having people come here and make up lies about us and insult us, just for being investors and supporters of a project is not nice and acceptable. Yes, people can openly criticize a project, no one is perfect, no business is always smooth running but coming here and calling my husband a paid shill account when he has been on this forum longer even than the person who insulted him is stupid to say the least just because he posted here that I am beta testing the platform lol. I have nothing personal with anyone here and hold no malice, but please grow up and if you have any criticisms of a business or platform by all means post but don't make up lies and slander people, that is really not nice.

BETA LINK:  https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/962034252392022021

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dorkie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:06 PM

This post is outright FUD. I have never been paid by POPULOUS to test the Beta and I will test it tomorrow when I have time. i bought PPT, just like any other investor here and my Bitcointalk Account has been around and open here for much longer a time, even before PPT existed, so looks like some of you are talking out of arses and have NO CLUE where you get your information from. I get it you hate PPT, Don't like the coin or project, that's fine, it's not for everyone, but don't come here and post utter unfounded rubbish, no offense, and insulting other members and investors with unfounded lies and slander. I am NOT a shilled paid account and I am a fully paid up investor in PPT, like some of my other holdings. No one is against constructive criticism here, but plain and out right lying and insulting other members and investors is totally disrespectful to say the least. Also my husband has been translating in Chinese on btctalk for over two years now and and we both do videos, so we are real people who have been a part of this forum for a long time, way before PPT was born and probably here before you were around! That's all I have to say on the matter.  What about all these NEWBIE FUD ACCOUNTS?

Whether the beta is real, whether Populous is legit, we will know.

I rather they be real, than scam.

What? You feel angry with lies, slanders, insults, etc? Well, I am not blaming you, but that's exactly how I feel when people keep making accusations that I am spreading FUD or paid shill. But of course I am very sure human level is down to such low level that I will continue to see such similar lies, slanders, insults at me for saying something negative. I am not a newbie FUD account. My original account which was registered way before all these got hacked by a hacker. Believe me or believe me not, is your own problem. One thing for sure, I like to pick on scams.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

We all take risks as investors, eventually we will know if our investment has paid off, that is our own decision to make, but having people come here and make up lies about us and insult us, just for being investors and supporters of a project is not nice and acceptable. Yes, people can openly criticize a project, no one is perfect, no business is always smooth running but coming here and calling my husband a paid shill account when he has been on this forum longer even than the person who insulted him is stupid to say the least just because he posted here that I am beta testing the platform lol. I have nothing personal with anyone here and hold no malice, but please grow up and if you have any criticisms of a business or platform by all means post but don't make up lies and slander people, that is really not nice.

BETA LINK:  https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/962034252392022021

I didn't say your husband is a paid shill.
But I did get a lot of direct accusation that I am a paid shill, repeatedly.
Of course, saying that I am not a paid shill is utterly useless to humans that are extremely low in level.

The beta link is https://beta.populous.co/ which so far cannot be opened with multiple attempts, even with proxy server.

Update:
Whether you guys are real or fake, is not the main problem.
The main problem is most of you guys do not question Steve Nico and Populous objectively.
But instead you guys take the super easy route by accusing everyone that question the team and project to be spreading FUD and a paid shill.
As if a person who is not a paid shill would be 100% totally agreeable.
Retarded thinking by most Populous loyalists here.
How many members are in the team now?
Are the original team members beside Steve and Jahigrant still here?
If not, why?

Update #2:
I see in year 2014 your account was hacked.
The message... "MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED..I am the old qiwoman..This person whoever it is is using MY OLD IDENTITY.. PLEASE REPORT for this account to be closed. When my account was hacked I asked the Admins to give me my old account but they ignored even though I followed all the steps to get my old account back so thus I am qiwoman2..THIS ACCOUNT IS USED OR HAS BEEN SOLD TO OTHER PEEPS..They are using my good name and I won't tolerate it."
Can we be sure you have repossessed your account back?
The asshole hacker (Turkish asshole based in France) that hacked my account was being "professional" in manners too in other topic of discussions, making "smart" remarks, giving the impression the person behind is the real owner.
I don't care if you are the real owner, or you are someone else pretending to be the real owner.
I only care if Populous is/is not a scam.
My gut feeling/hunch says it is.
I hope I am wrong.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

BETA LINK:  https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/962034252392022021

I didn't say your husband is a paid shill.
But I did get a lot of direct accusation that I am a paid shill, repeatedly.
Of course, saying that I am not a paid shill is utterly useless to humans that are extremely low in level.

The beta link is https://beta.populous.co/ which so far cannot be opened with multiple attempts, even with proxy server.

Update:
Whether you guys are real or fake, is not the main problem.
The main problem is most of you guys do not question Steve Nico and Populous objectively.
But instead you guys take the super easy route by accusing everyone that question the team and project to be spreading FUD and a paid shill.
As if a person who is not a paid shill would be 100% totally agreeable.
Retarded thinking by most Populous loyalists here.
How many members are in the team now?
Are the original team members beside Steve and Jahigrant still here?
If not, why?

Thank you at least for coming back and replying politely. No, your account is not the newbie shilly one, I saw many other noob accounts here fudding, I can see you are an old member. I can open the beta here it loads for me, I am in Europe though. I hope we can all get along here in a civilized way and openly debate and find answers to solutions. I understand when a platform is not fully operation it can easily be accused of as a scam, but I would advise you to be patient and see when the platform is fully operation with invoices and then we see how it performs profit wise etc. I am invested a little in PPP as well and looking at other businesses too, so I think competition as well as collaboration s very healthy, but I have seen also a darkr side of crypto but am always trying to be optimistic. I do appreciate you coming here to reply nicely.

Also Nico said the Beta may go down periodically and not be available some times when they are adding new code to it. He just said that this afternoon in the slack. I will try and relay any info here as I get it and hope that helps a little bit. I think if you saw a 504 error they were working on it that time, try now and see if it works.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

It seems that unlimited war words and accusations from both sides will continue like this unless some project official jump and make it clear once for all. Last 30 pages are full of things which were repeated over and over again. These reviews shows people don't actually participate of hold tokens but like to input their precious feedback base on their instinct as that simple.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

It seems that unlimited war words and accusations from both sides will continue like this unless some project official jump and make it clear once for all. Last 30 pages are full of things which were repeated over and over again. These reviews shows people don't actually participate of hold tokens but like to input their precious feedback base on their instinct as that simple.

The truth is none of us are God and like any start up business, it's a gamble, am not gonna sit here and lie, but I think the idea and project is a good disruptive one and if it does take off will be ruddy awesome, but yes crypto investing IS high risk and all we can do investors and onlookers is wait for the live invoicing.  Smiley. I hope we can all be civilized and nice in this debate and forum, that's all I want and that includes myself also.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dorkie

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Matter of fact is, scams these days have become more and more sophisticated.
Big time scammers now no longer focus on short-term scamming; they are looking for long-term sustainable operation.
Bitconnect and Bitclub, for example, are scams.
Both based on multi-level marketing in one way or another.
If not for the court order, Bitconnect would still be staying strong and last for a very long time.
Because Steve Nico has criminal past, we cannot sure if he is 100% legit.
Old habit dies hard, especially when it comes to human nature.
Even before the criminal past was revealed, I was very suspicious of the team because they were (still are) very focused on selling hypes, one after another.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

price is tanking
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Matter of fact is, scams these days have become more and more sophisticated.
Big time scammers now no longer focus on short-term scamming; they are looking for long-term sustainable operation.
Bitconnect and Bitclub, for example, are scams.
Both based on multi-level marketing in one way or another.
If not for the court order, Bitconnect would still be staying strong and last for a very long time.
Because Steve Nico has criminal past, we cannot sure if he is 100% legit.
Old habit dies hard, especially when it comes to human nature.
Even before the criminal past was revealed, I was very suspicious of the team because they were (still are) very focused on selling hypes, one after another.

i get where you might be coming from, bitconrekt looked scammy as it had nothing to back it but the invoice business model is a legit framework and I understand because Nico has a past criminal record that may make people nervous but he has been upfront about that and I always believe in giving people a second chance. Let's wait and see what the working beta will bring with live invoicing, that will be the real deal for investors and as an investor I have hope it will work out fine. I really like the business model and want to give it a chance. I just refilled a few on Binance and the bots there seem to be having fun with it lol. I am a risk taker and hope it succeeds for everyone, no one wants anyone's business to fail.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: