Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
HodlThroughTheStorm

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

Once again PPT showing its strength in these baremarket cycles....  Nothing short of amazing to see Populous going up amidst the rest of the market going down....    Truly beautiful.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ecivfesrire

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

The bear market is likely from the end of CME futures on Friday. The manipulators are shorting because they made a ton of money the last time the futures expired when shorting.

That's pretty dangerous though because the power they think they have over crypto price is exaggerated. Rigging a commodity is also illegal to do with futures. If a big hand gets involved and sends bitcoin to $20,000 it would financially destroy the manipulators.

We aren't that effected by this crap but I figured it's worth bringing up.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

Have you guys forgotten what the market looked like 12 months ago?  If you don't have optimism gtfo lol, go and read some Ethereum threads from last year people were saying the exact same shit...

Just to give you some perspective.

Cardano went from half a billion, to a peak of 32 billion in 4 months time

Ripple went from around 200 million to a peak of 148.7 billion in 12 months time

Ethereum went from 75 million to a peak of 137.4 billion in 12 months time

Most people think they'll get lambos by getting into these projects I just mentioned. But once everyone realises you earn way better returns with Populous than any other project on the market people will be racing to get some PPT.... The utility tokens that offer passive income are going to dominate the top 10. People are naturally going to want to have some PPT in thier portfolio simply because you get passive income.

I've looked at every single project that offers a form of passive income to its holders on the market this is the one with the most potential as well as the highest returns.... I think alot of holders here know that.

And if you thought the HODLERS in Populous were strong now,  boy you aint seen nothing yet. The holders will be so strong and the demand so high,   PPT is probably going to parabolic as soon as everyone knows what Populous is, i bet you guys 0.01 BTC lol.........     PPT is a no brainer for anyone's portfolio.

You can't look at PPT the same way because it's tied to the invoice factoring market. The price is largely dependant on how quickly they'll be able to gain market share, so I don't see it being able to go parabolic unless there's a rush of demand for their services.

In my opinion, the main benefit is the passive income element. I still think there's plenty of room for appreciation in the longer term, but I see $800 by June as unrealistic.

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

It is normal to get excited for the price of token you are holding. All this is necessary part to make some speculation even we know how price move and what roadmap itself is saying about the completion of platform. For the moment it is really important that PPT token is holding the floor in highly uncertain atmosphere these days which is good thing.
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

If we noticed then the price of PPT continues to rise and now has reached 400k satoshi, I sure will get 0.01 btc soon, maybe it will happen in february before china new year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ka82

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

I know that pxt is listed under a different name on Etherdelta but I'm not sure what it's called, could anyone elaborate on this

It also makes me confused, I get about 8k PXT hoping that PXT is the same as PPT.

PXT is not the same as PPT. I think it'll still be a good token, but they are very different.

PXT is the utility token that will be used to buy stuff like credit reports and information on companies and PPT will be the token that you buy the factoring invoices with, so each token has it's own unique features. The great thing that NICO did was airdrop the PXT token to all the hardcore hodlers of PPT as a gift and they say it will easily be worth ten bucks a pop. I have over 1.4k of these tokens so am hodling them because many people will want to buy these when they need to use them to buy stuff on the platform. PPT Beta is only a few days away.. I stocked up on a few more today at these low prices.

I had my PPT tokens in Etherdelta wallet....I see that I've received twice of PPT in PXT in my etherdelta wallet. Does that sound right?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I know that pxt is listed under a different name on Etherdelta but I'm not sure what it's called, could anyone elaborate on this

It also makes me confused, I get about 8k PXT hoping that PXT is the same as PPT.

PXT is not the same as PPT. I think it'll still be a good token, but they are very different.

PXT is the utility token that will be used to buy stuff like credit reports and information on companies and PPT will be the token that you buy the factoring invoices with, so each token has it's own unique features. The great thing that NICO did was airdrop the PXT token to all the hardcore hodlers of PPT as a gift and they say it will easily be worth ten bucks a pop. I have over 1.4k of these tokens so am hodling them because many people will want to buy these when they need to use them to buy stuff on the platform. PPT Beta is only a few days away.. I stocked up on a few more today at these low prices.

I had my PPT tokens in Etherdelta wallet....I see that I've received twice of PPT in PXT in my etherdelta wallet. Does that sound right?

Yes, that sounds correct

ka82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

ok thanks!

Yes, that sounds correct
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

If we noticed then the price of PPT continues to rise and now has reached 400k satoshi, I sure will get 0.01 btc soon, maybe it will happen in february before china new year.

I have been trying to dig up the ICO price without success.

What was the ICO price?

The first registered price at CoinMarketCap is $2.81 but that doesn't mean its the ICO price. Nevertheless, those who have been holding the token till now must have big smiles on their faces.

HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Never made it to the ICO,  it ended up being sold out in the pre sale. The price was 30 cents,  I got in on it but i only put 5 ETH in, totally wish i had put more in now....  Only 1100 People got in on the pre sale. And majority of them including me still hold most of what we initially got. You can watch everyone's accounts on the blockchain, PPT sure does have very strong holders indeed. And I've also noticed that most of the PPT whales have been continuing to scoop up PayPie (PPP), So i think i'm going to do the same lol  
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

Have you guys forgotten what the market looked like 12 months ago?  If you don't have optimism gtfo lol, go and read some Ethereum threads from last year people were saying the exact same shit...

Ripple went from around 200 million to a peak of 148.7 billion in 12 months time

Most people think they'll get lambos by getting into these projects I just mentioned. But once everyone realises you earn way better returns with Populous than any other project on the market people will be racing to get some PPT.... The utility tokens that offer passive income are going to dominate the top 10. People are naturally going to want to have some PPT in thier portfolio simply because you get passive income.

I've looked at every single project that offers a form of passive income to its holders on the market this is the one with the most potential as well as the highest returns.... I think alot of holders here know that.

And if you thought the HODLERS in Populous were strong now,  boy you aint seen nothing yet. The holders will be so strong and the demand so high,   PPT is probably going to parabolic as soon as everyone knows what Populous is, i bet you guys 0.01 BTC lol.........     PPT is a no brainer for anyone's portfolio.

You can't look at PPT the same way because it's tied to the invoice factoring market. The price is largely dependant on how quickly they'll be able to gain market share, so I don't see it being able to go parabolic unless there's a rush of demand for their services.

In my opinion, the main benefit is the passive income element. I still think there's plenty of room for appreciation in the longer term, but I see $800 by June as unrealistic.

SME invoice factoring is non existent. The banks don't even bother financing most SME's they only go for MLE's and sometimes even MLE's don't make the cut....  This is where populous really shines.   There is no where ells for SME's to be financed.

So how hard do you think it's going to be for Populous to gain a share of a market that has no competitors in the first place?    PPT is one of the first major blockchain applications that serves the masses. And as more great applications for blockchain arise the world will become more aware of why crypto's are great and why blockchain technology is so important.

As mentioned before, i think you guys are forgetting what the market looked like 12 months ago.  There were only a handful of company's with a 1 billion dollar market cap. And having a 1B marketcap was once a big deal....

Now the entire top 32 on Coinmarket cap have over a 1 billion dollar market cap.

The total crypto market hasn't even hit 1 trillion which is barley a drop in the bucket compared to the real estate market ect....  This is still really early days for crypto's... seriously and the crypto market is still tiny....

By the time we see a 10 trillion dollar market the top 32 on coinmarket cap will be well over the 10's of billions in terms of market cap.  
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

SME invoice factoring is non existent. The banks don't even bother financing most SME's they only go for MLE's and sometimes even MLE's don't make the cut....  This is where populous really shines.   There is no where ells for SME's to be financed.

So how hard do you think it's going to be for Populous to gain a share of a market that has no competitors in the first place?    PPT is one of the first major blockchain applications that serves the masses. And as more great applications for blockchain arise the world will become more aware of why crypto's are great and why blockchain technology is so important.

As mentioned before, i think you guys are forgetting what the market looked like 12 months ago.  There were only a handful of company's with a 1 billion dollar market cap. And having a 1B marketcap was once a big deal....

Now the entire top 32 on Coinmarket cap have over a 1 billion dollar market cap.

The total crypto market hasn't even hit 1 trillion which is barley a drop in the bucket compared to the real estate market ect....  This is still really early days for crypto's... seriously and the crypto market is still tiny....

By the time we see a 10 trillion dollar market the top 32 on coinmarket cap will be well over the 10's of billions in terms of market cap.  

Hey everyone is entitled to their world view. Imo a rise to $800 in 5 months isn't going to happen and saying that it will is the kind of talk that gives the bitcoin bublblers something to point at. Its pure speculation and the resulting market value wouldnt be tied to an asset of that value. Eth got a huge valuation when it ERC-20s became huge and its reach is faaaar bigger than populous. Populous is going to be great, and its a first mover into an open market ripe for new competition but that doesn't mean its going to go parabolic for all of 2018. Stupid Lambo talk is for ripple threads.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

PXT is tradeable on Etherdelta and/or forkdelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0xc14830e53aa344e8c14603a91229a0b925b0b262-ETH

There's one sell order at ~$3.90.
Highest bid is about $.20

so if I understand correctly, populos is trading under the XBR name on etherdelta?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

if compare with bitcoin price, which is not stable now, it can be real
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:39:57 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:54:55 PM by HodlThroughTheStorm

I didn't say $800 would happen and i'm not saying it wont happen either. And neither should you. If you actually think we are anywhere close to a bubble you need to leave the crypto space right now dude.

We are no where near bubble territory. Seriously.....  The crypto market is a puny little drop in the bucket compared to other markets.That's why this shit is so volatile right now.

There is basically no liquidity in the crypto makret compared to other markets like energy and real estate.  When real liquidity hits this market you'll see less volatility and generally more growth.

The crypto market still has so much to grow. In terms of development and adoption we still have a long way to go. If anyone thinks we are in a bubble and this is the highest the crypto market will go then they should leave. Like seriously... If you don't have optimism get the fuck out of here.
ka82

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Never made it to the ICO,  it ended up being sold out in the pre sale. The price was 30 cents,  I got in on it but i only put 5 ETH in, totally wish i had put more in now....  Only 1100 People got in on the pre sale. And majority of them including me still hold most of what we initially got. You can watch everyone's accounts on the blockchain, PPT sure does have very strong holders indeed. And I've also noticed that most of the PPT whales have been continuing to scoop up PayPie (PPP), So i think i'm going to do the same lol  

Thanks for info...Where can we check populous holders address?
HodlThroughTheStorm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

Have a look at Etherscan and search up Populous, you'll be able to see all the addresses that hold PPT there
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Maybe PPT price can increase and reached as you said, but it depend on market condition. If BTC price can rebound i think 0.01 btc is very possible, because this project is one of the best ico in 2017 and a lot of peoples hold PPT for long term
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

I have been trying to dig up the ICO price without success.

What was the ICO price?

The first registered price at CoinMarketCap is $2.81 but that doesn't mean its the ICO price. Nevertheless, those who have been holding the token till now must have big smiles on their faces.
PPT ICO price is 0.0011 eth for eachs while ethereum price is about $300-$400. And now PPT and ETH is going crazy. After all, this token has gone up many times and already provide a great advantage for the owner.
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:54:35 PM

Have a look at Etherscan and search up Populous, you'll be able to see all the addresses that hold PPT there

Thanks, good to know about that.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: