Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277183 times)
Serlder

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 04:24:16 PM by Serlder

You are obviously talking about the USD volume (which is reported on coinmarket cap) I am talking about the Populous Token volume. Two very different things.

So yeah what is a "pump operation" as HODL pointed out before you still haven't answered it, you just deflected the question with another question saying that we should google it. I did google it and nothing comes up bro.

Please don't pretend to be smart when you clearly are not.
USD volume is not the same as token volume but they are more closely connected to each other than the Nigerian twins.

What idiot. Go google how people manipulate the stock market thru wash trading, spoofing, layering, etc.
Please don't disagree with me just for the sake of disagreeing.
If I am right, then give me the credit due.
Don't be such an intellectually bankrupt person whereby what is right is right, and what is wrong is also right.
Say it as it is.
What is right is right. What is wrong IS wrong.
Thank you.

Hahahahaha still deflecting my question.  Because you don't have an answer do you?

No the USD volume is not the same as the token volume. It all depends on the price. if one PPT was worth 1 million dollars that means todays volume would of been around 5 - 10 PPT. keep talking absolute shit to try and back up your worthless statements.

Still waiting on an answer to my question by the way....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

Hahahahaha still deflecting my question.  Because you don't have an answer don't you?

No the USD volume is not the same as the token volume. It all depends on the price. if one PPT was worth 1 million dollars that means todays volume would of been around 5 - 10 PPT. keep talking absolute shit to try and back up your worthless statements.

Still waiting on an answer to my question by the way....

I am not deflecting your question.
But you are deflecting my question.

"No the USD volume is not the same as the token volume. It all depends on the price. if one PPT was worth 1 million dollars that means todays volume would of been around 5 - 10 PPT. keep talking absolute shit to try and back up your worthless statements."

Lol. Jeez, aren't you a total newbie in this. You don't even know what shit you are talking about.
Volume traded at Binance takes a super major chunk of PPT trades in %, and so all market prices everywhere else keep track of Binance.
Any trades that divert significantly away from Binance's price levels will be arbitraged away.
So trades at Binance dominates.
And because Binance is a centralize exchange whereby all trades are offchain, manipulation can be done the usual way as frequently seen in stock market.
I bet you don't know this NOR understand anything I say.

Keep talking absolute shit, that is you.
Worthless statements, that come from you.

If you don't understand why Binance's high % of PPT trade is very significant, then I say you are really ignorant of this.
Hey, if you are ignorant, then just admit it.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Look at it here.
Look who's the one talking absolute shit and making up worthless statements.

"The USD volume is not the same as the token volume."
They are highly related.

"It all depends on the price."
Lol, you said it yourself. The PRICE! That is the USD trades. Not the token volume as you keep bullshitting about.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

HodlThroughTheStorm and Serlder are probably the same person being paid by Populous to shill it.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

I think the easiest way to discredit honesty is by labeling them FUD.

So if I rape a girl, I can now put the blame on my twin brother.
And if that's not enough, I can say the rape case is a FUD.

So now anyone calling me a paid shill to talk down Populous is a FUD!

Dorkie, do you think the github repos are fake? Do you think the business model doesn't work?

Even if the claims about the past are true, they've built a real platform around a strong business model. Even though beta hasn't been released yet, there's plenty of evidence that it's been built out, so it's highly unlikely that it doesn't get released.

panorama

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

It is a FUD....
Until it becomes a fact.
Then it gets too late.

Update:
Now here's the thing.
Jsnip4 and some others may be promoting Debitum to be an alternative of Populous, as if trying to imply that Debitum will experience similar run up in price just like Populous.
But bear in mind, Populous run up was caused by pumping operation.
Without similar involvement (pumping operation), Debitum may end up just another laggard.
So invest wisely, prudently, and conservatively.

I'll agree with you about Debitum. I don't think it's a very good model and I wouldn't touch it right now.

Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 02:23:50 AM by Dorkie

Dorkie, do you think the github repos are fake? Do you think the business model doesn't work?

Even if the claims about the past are true, they've built a real platform around a strong business model. Even though beta hasn't been released yet, there's plenty of evidence that it's been built out, so it's highly unlikely that it doesn't get released.

Finally, good questions.

No, I don't think they are fake. At least they are more real than fake.
But I am very cautious and skeptical.
Scammers nowadays want to make their scam last, that's why we see Bitconnect is so well organized to be long-lasting.
It wouldn't be down if not for the court order to stop the whole operation.
I suspect the same can be said of Populous's github repos; real enough to make the scam last, but not real enough to have any real product.
Nowadays many things can be done through 3rd party just for visual show, and unless we see the real thing (like Veritaseum, which I am very confident is very very legitimate), we cannot be dead sure it will certainly be real.

The business model works and the invoice financing industry is lucrative.
But I have the opinion that while the project is promising, the team behind it may be not.

Like I said, I suspect Populous is a scam (not 100% sure, otherwise things would be too late for everyone) based on their past conduct in trying to pump up the price through various hypes.
Their intent reveal their intention, obviously.
Serlder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 12:53:52 PM by Serlder

Hahaha now I'm the shill... Amazing

By the way you can actually see Binances address here: 0x564286362092d8e7936f0549571a803b203aaced

You can clearly see they have 18,412 PPT which is just under 0.05% of 37 million...... So binance currently holds 0.05% of the circulating supply...  Here's some maths for you

Todays volume from binance is

$5,390,670    PPT/BTC

$2,599,980    PPT/ETH

$5,390,670 + $2,599,980 = just under $8,000,000 (Eight Million dollars) in Volume.

$8,000,000 USD divided by the current price of $36 = 222,000 PPT tokens which have been traded across Binance today (which is well above average thanks to your FUD)

0.6% of 37 million = 222,000 PPT there's your "super major chuck of PPT trades in %"

So you've moved onto a new FUD story of market manipulation but from the very fisrt word you've fucked yourself,  Nice

Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

By the way you can actually see Binances address here: 0x564286362092d8e7936f0549571a803b203aaced

You can clearly see they have 18,412 PPT which is just under 0.05% of 37 million...... So binance currently holds 0.05% of the circulating supply...  Here's some maths for you

Todays volume from binance is

$5,390,670    PPT/BTC

$2,599,980    PPT/ETH

$5,390,670 + $2,599,980 = just under $8,000,000 (Eight Million dollars) in Volume.

$8,000,000 USD divided by the current price of $36 = 222,000 PPT tokens which have been traded across Binance today (which is well above average thanks to your FUD)

0.6% of 37 million = 222,000 PPT there's your "super major chuck of PPT trades in %"

So you've moved onto a new FUD story of market manipulation but from the very fisrt word you've fucked yourself,  Nice

"0.6% of 37 million = 222,000 PPT there's your "super major chuck of PPT trades in %""

My goodness! That's not how you estimate the % traded! Nooooo....! WTF!

Hey jackass, get your understanding right first before giving wrong misleading opinions.
Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Like I said, I suspect Populous is a scam (not 100% sure, otherwise things would be too late for everyone) based on their past conduct in trying to pump up the price through various hypes.

Real genuine projects do NOT care so much about their token price.
And certainly they will not be engaged in selling hype (like meeting China's richest man, like closing a USD 1 billion deal with Luxure, like airdropping useless XBRL token to access a 3rd-party system which is free to access anyway, etc) to influence the price.
Serlder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 01:05:46 PM by Serlder

@Dorkie

It actually is.... Do the math yourself.

And noooo....

Did bitconnect ever show their code? Did they ever show their faces? No.... Yet here the Populous team are showing their faces.  And here are the repos on GitHub for everyone to review.

Also what do you mean pump up the hype?

Do you really think people are pumped when Ethereum announces delays?  Is that what it means to pump up hype to you is it?

panorama

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Finally, good questions.

No, I don't think they are fake. At least they are more real than fake.
But I am very cautious and skeptical.
Scammers nowadays want to make their scam last, that's why we see Bitconnect is so well organized to be long-lasting.
It wouldn't be down if not for the court order to stop the whole operation.
I suspect the same can be said of Populous's github repos; real enough to make the scam last, but not real enough to have any real product.
Nowadays many things can be done through 3rd party just for visual show, and unless we see the real thing (like Veritaseum, which I am very confident is very very legitimate), we cannot be dead sure it will certainly be real.

The business model works and the invoice financing industry is lucrative.
But I have the opinion that while the project is promising, the team behind it may be not.

I believe in Populous, but I'm not the type to be unconditionally supportive. My goal is to make money, so it's in my interest to be careful.

I have to admit the claims concern me a little, but they happened a long time ago and it doesn't appear that they were ever convicted of anything. All the other small red flags are nothing individually, but I agree that they are concerning in aggregate.

That said, I really do believe that the platform is built out and beta will launch very soon. I also think it's really one of the best ICO models I've seen so far.

My biggest concern is what volume of invoices they'll have when the platform launches. I'm actually in the minority when it comes to price. I believe that token value is HIGHLY connected to invoice transaction volume and the high prices we've seen recently mean that you need crazy invoice volume to support it. Without that volume, a lot of token holders won't have invoices to invest in and the price will go down until we hit equilibrium (with some marginal premium for speculators).

So I'd rather see beta release into the FUD while prices are depressed and see an upward trend as invoice volume grows. Regardless of all the people FUDding or shilling, the price SHOULD start to trade on fundamentals once transactions start to happen.

Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

I'll agree with you about Debitum. I don't think it's a very good model and I wouldn't touch it right now.

I have not researched Debitum in detail so I cannot judge if the model is good or bad.
My point is, we should not expect to invest more than we can afford to lose in Debitum just because we expect Debitum price will follow PPT's path in skyrocketing to the moon.
Debitum may be legit (I am not sure); it's business model may work (I am not sure); but we cannot be sure it will go to the moon just like PPT to the point of tempting us to make overtly risky investment.
The price may be laggard just like the rest, or it may appreciate by a bit.
Just be cautious and conservative.
panorama

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

I have not researched Debitum in detail so I cannot judge if the model is good or bad.
My point is, we should not expect to invest more than we can afford to lose in Debitum just because we expect Debitum price will follow PPT's path in skyrocketing to the moon.
Debitum may be legit (I am not sure); it's business model may work (I am not sure); but we cannot be sure it will go to the moon just like PPT to the point of tempting us to make overtly risky investment.
The price may be laggard just like the rest, or it may appreciate by a bit.
Just be cautious and conservative.

Debitum is legitimate (not a scam), but I've been through the whitepaper and I don't think it's very good. It's very different than PPT, so anyone comparing the two in terms of potential is likely just trying to pump the price in my opinion.

Serlder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

@Dorkie

It actually is.... Do the math yourself.

And noooo....

Did bitconnect ever show their code? Did they ever show their faces? No.... Yet here the Populous team are showing their faces.  And here are the repos on GitHub for everyone to review.

Also what do you mean pump up the hype?

Do you really think people are pumped when Ethereum announces delays?  Is that what it means to pump up hype to you is it?

Dorkie

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I am no longer interested in explaining things to you.
If you think I am avoiding your questions, then so be it.
If you think I am dumb and stupid and wrong, then so be it.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

I didn't think there will be chances again and again to keep accumulation little by little. I don't have time to take decision based on discussions going on in this thread but this helped a lot of people to pick again up more tokens. No need to fight one with other let the time to decide who is right and who isn't in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
mattmati

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

this is not my words, is qoute from reddit

After all the FUD that has been circulating regarding PPT, I decided to conduct my own investigation. I set out below the results of this investigation.

I have nothing against PPT, i thought it was an amazing idea and I hope the platform and the idea is big enough to live on beyond this scandal. However the criminals running it need to be exposed before investors loose their money completely.

I have provided all the relevant links so you can DYOR.

With the help of my accountant to navigate through Companies House to Research Steve Nico Williams business interests past and present as per his Linkedin profile, a few tips from a detective friend and several other concerned investors we uncovered the following:

Steve and David Williams were born Stephen and Samuel Adeyemi on 15 September 1979 and later changed their names to Darren Williams (Steve) and David Williams.

Darren Williams is the CEO of Populous World according to Companies House documents. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10458726/filing-history

He and David have had a variety of other Companies, all of which have failed to submit Company accounts for reporting procedures and these Companies have been struck off.

Together with his Brother David and as per his linkedin profile, outlining that he is a publisher of Tramp Magazine, they appear to have dealings with Knight Capital Limited / Zloader – David Williams is the Director. This appears to be some sort of Equity Investment Company. However the website will lead you nowhere as all the links lead back to the home page. http://www.knightcapital.co.uk/#

Ok, lets go back to Populous World. On 23rd January 2018, they were given a First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10458726/filing-history

Here is what my accountant emailed me after a few minutes of research: Ok basically a compulsory strike off is not good news and is in line with Directors walking away from Companies leaving it with a mass of debt.
Looks like David and Darren Williams are the boys behind this.I spent literally 5 mins on the Companies House Register and find they have connections with Upward Capital OC 415936 a partnership,Olympus Research ,Bellaface ,Zloadr, Populous Data Analytical and if I had the time could probably find a lot more..All Companies except Zloadr have been struck off with no accounts ever submitted but Zloadr is strange and could be where they sort away their funds as it has a capital base of £317K on the last accounts but mostly made up on intangibles assets whatever they are with just 17K cash . Knight Capital Ltd has just become a Director of Zloadr !!

Anyway overall they are not operating as responsible directors should and there appears to be a deal of camouflage behind what they are upto.

So why, when a Beta platform was due to be released that week, did this strike off threat occur? Ask yourselves this? His accountant, if he had one, would have been on top of all Company filings and would never allow this to happen.

That concludes some of Darren Williams aka Steve nico Williams recent work history and provides some history into the successful businesses he has run in the past.

Ok, so lets move onto the article from the City News report dated January 2007 that was posted on Reddit a few days ago. We spoke with the journalist and they confirmed that the article was genuine, but he was hazy about the details as over 10 years ago.

So lets dig a little deeper. The News Report mentioned Reading Crown Court! An email was sent to Reading Crown Court, which was then forwarded to Oxford Crown Court due to the case being moved (maybe due to the severity of the case) and Certificate of Conviction was emailed back to us stating that Darren Stephen Williams, born on 15 Sept 1979 was sentenced to 42 months in prison on 4 March 2008 for Fraud.

An extract from the sentencing certificate is below, however for purposes to expel any further FUD on this matter and to enable you to DYOR I have left details of who to contact at the court directly so you can get your own certificate emailed directly to you. I might add here that the severity of this fraud was such that it took over a year to come to trial.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Oxford Crown, Enquiries" enquiries@oxford.crowncourt.gsi.gov.uk Date: 8 Feb 2018 10:19 Subject: RE: Case of Stephen Adeyemi and Samuel Adeyemi

Dear Sir Your Email was sent on to Oxford as this case was transferred from Reading Crown Court to Oxford. I enclose the certificate of conviction.

Officer of the court Crown Administration HMCTS | Oxford Crown Court | St Aldates | Oxford | OX1 1TL Phone: 01865 264200 GoldFax: 01264 785113 Email: enquiries@oxford.crowncourt.gsi.gov.uk Web: www.gov.uk/hmcts

In the Crown Court at Oxford Certificate of Conviction.
No: T20070131

This is to certify that Darren Stephen WILLIAMS dob: 15-Sep-1979 at the Crown Court at Oxford was convicted on 04-Mar-2008

Upon indictment of:

1/1 – Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/2 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/3 – Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/4 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/5 - Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/6 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/7- Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/8- Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/9– Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

And was sentenced at the Crown Court at Oxford on 04-Apr-2008 and 30-Jan-2009 to

1/1 – 42 months imprisonment, Confiscation order for a nominal amount £1.00 or in default to serve 7 days imprisonment consecutive to any term the defendant is serving

1/2 - Count to remain on file

1/3 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/4 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/5 - Count to remain on file 1/6 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/7 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/8 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/9 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

TOTAL SENTENCE 42 months imprisonment

No recovery of defence costs order made.

This certificate of conviction is subject to any appeal against conviction of which notice, or notice of application for leave to appeal, has been or may be given, under the Criminal Appeal Act 1968.

Officer of the Crown Court: Date: 8th February 2018
Truth Bomb

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

Hi,

I guess this  PPT SCAM has finally come to an end. Not my words ,but got this from the Reddit pages. It blew my mind ,but DYOR.

WAS PPT CEO CONVICTED OF FRAUD IN 2008? - DYOR

After all the FUD that has been circulating regarding PPT, I decided to conduct my own investigation. I set out below the results of this investigation.

I have nothing against PPT, i thought it was an amazing idea and I hope the platform and the idea is big enough to live on beyond this scandal. However the criminals running it need to be exposed before investors loose their money completely.

I have provided all the relevant links so you can DYOR.

With the help of my accountant to navigate through Companies House to Research Steve Nico Williams business interests past and present as per his Linkedin profile, a few tips from a detective friend and several other concerned investors we uncovered the following:

Steve and David Williams were born Stephen and Samuel Adeyemi on 15 September 1979 and later changed their names to Darren Williams (Steve) and David Williams.

Darren Williams is the CEO of Populous World according to Companies House documents. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10458726/filing-history

He and David have had a variety of other Companies, all of which have failed to submit Company accounts for reporting procedures and these Companies have been struck off.

Together with his Brother David and as per his linkedin profile, outlining that he is a publisher of Tramp Magazine, they appear to have dealings with Knight Capital Limited / Zloader – David Williams is the Director. This appears to be some sort of Equity Investment Company. However the website will lead you nowhere as all the links lead back to the home page. http://www.knightcapital.co.uk/#

Ok, lets go back to Populous World. On 23rd January 2018, they were given a First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10458726/filing-history

Here is what my accountant emailed me after a few minutes of research: Ok basically a compulsory strike off is not good news and is in line with Directors walking away from Companies leaving it with a mass of debt.
Looks like David and Darren Williams are the boys behind this.I spent literally 5 mins on the Companies House Register and find they have connections with Upward Capital OC 415936 a partnership,Olympus Research ,Bellaface ,Zloadr, Populous Data Analytical and if I had the time could probably find a lot more..All Companies except Zloadr have been struck off with no accounts ever submitted but Zloadr is strange and could be where they sort away their funds as it has a capital base of £317K on the last accounts but mostly made up on intangibles assets whatever they are with just 17K cash . Knight Capital Ltd has just become a Director of Zloadr !!

Anyway overall they are not operating as responsible directors should and there appears to be a deal of camouflage behind what they are upto.

So why, when a Beta platform was due to be released that week, did this strike off threat occur? Ask yourselves this? His accountant, if he had one, would have been on top of all Company filings and would never allow this to happen.

That concludes some of Darren Williams aka Steve nico Williams recent work history and provides some history into the successful businesses he has run in the past.

Ok, so lets move onto the article from the City News report dated January 2007 that was posted on Reddit a few days ago. We spoke with the journalist and they confirmed that the article was genuine, but he was hazy about the details as over 10 years ago.

So lets dig a little deeper. The News Report mentioned Reading Crown Court! An email was sent to Reading Crown Court, which was then forwarded to Oxford Crown Court due to the case being moved (maybe due to the severity of the case) and Certificate of Conviction was emailed back to us stating that Darren Stephen Williams, born on 15 Sept 1979 was sentenced to 42 months in prison on 4 March 2008 for Fraud.

An extract from the sentencing certificate is below, however for purposes to expel any further FUD on this matter and to enable you to DYOR I have left details of who to contact at the court directly so you can get your own certificate emailed directly to you. I might add here that the severity of this fraud was such that it took over a year to come to trial.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: "Oxford Crown, Enquiries" enquiries@oxford.crowncourt.gsi.gov.uk Date: 8 Feb 2018 10:19 Subject: RE: Case of Stephen Adeyemi and Samuel Adeyemi

Dear Sir Your Email was sent on to Oxford as this case was transferred from Reading Crown Court to Oxford. I enclose the certificate of conviction.

Officer of the court Crown Administration HMCTS | Oxford Crown Court | St Aldates | Oxford | OX1 1TL Phone: 01865 264200 GoldFax: 01264 785113 Email: enquiries@oxford.crowncourt.gsi.gov.uk Web: www.gov.uk/hmcts

In the Crown Court at Oxford Certificate of Conviction.
No: T20070131

This is to certify that Darren Stephen WILLIAMS dob: 15-Sep-1979 at the Crown Court at Oxford was convicted on 04-Mar-2008

Upon indictment of:

1/1 – Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/2 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/3 – Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/4 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/5 - Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/6 - Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/7- Obtaining a money transfer by deception

1/8- Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

1/9– Attempting to obtain a money transfer by deception

And was sentenced at the Crown Court at Oxford on 04-Apr-2008 and 30-Jan-2009 to

1/1 – 42 months imprisonment, Confiscation order for a nominal amount £1.00 or in default to serve 7 days imprisonment consecutive to any term the defendant is serving

1/2 - Count to remain on file

1/3 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/4 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/5 - Count to remain on file 1/6 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/7 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/8 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

1/9 - 42 months imprisonment concurrent

TOTAL SENTENCE 42 months imprisonment

No recovery of defence costs order made.

This certificate of conviction is subject to any appeal against conviction of which notice, or notice of application for leave to appeal, has been or may be given, under the Criminal Appeal Act 1968.

Officer of the Crown Court: Date: 8th February 2018
Serlder

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

Nico has just debunked this on twitter. He has never been charged or arrested for fraud. https://twitter.com/iamstevenico/status/961587305508155392
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: