Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:27:48 AM

I've been relentlessly shilling MNE throughout the whole of this topic. Perfectly sensible thing to do for me since I own a genesis address and dev never asked for any money.

The recently announced ICO, and the way in which it is constructed, changes things around though.

Where we previously had an anonymous dev who was giving away money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces we now have an anonymous dev who is asking for money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces. Dev never disclosed the amount of genesis accounts dev owns. This wasn't a problem before because everything was for free.

Now we have Dev holding an ICO using both MNE and ETH but at a rate of 1 ETH to 10 MNE.

Naturally people will want to participate in the ICO of Minereum's magic Dev. They'll run to buy MNE because they'll get a far better rate using MNE for the ICO than when using ETH.

The result is a huge pump in price for MNE.

Nice for MNE holders such as me. And MNE holders such as Dev.

But hey, MNE Dev never disclosed how many genesis addresses he holds? It never was an issue because everything was always paid for and given for free. But it is an issue now all of a sudden. All of a sudden there is real money involved.

Could it be that dev is creating artifical demand for MNE so he can offload his stash? Could it be that Dev is looking for an exit?

Coins like Mastercoin and Nxt pulled exactly the same trick.

Any MNE holder at this point will want full proven disclosure on the amount of MNE genesis addresses Dev holds

I'm not calling scam here but there are red flags everywhere. I would hope Dev will address the issues I've just pointed out.

I think you sold cheap and now began to whine. Do you like to take other people's money? Count yours. How many addresses do you have? 10..20..30 ..?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:33:36 AM

I've been relentlessly shilling MNE throughout the whole of this topic. Perfectly sensible thing to do for me since I own a genesis address and dev never asked for any money.

The recently announced ICO, and the way in which it is constructed, changes things around though.

Where we previously had an anonymous dev who was giving away money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces we now have an anonymous dev who is asking for money with a 3 page white paper with a lot of blank spaces. Dev never disclosed the amount of genesis accounts dev owns. This wasn't a problem before because everything was for free.

Now we have Dev holding an ICO using both MNE and ETH but at a rate of 1 ETH to 10 MNE.

Naturally people will want to participate in the ICO of Minereum's magic Dev. They'll run to buy MNE because they'll get a far better rate using MNE for the ICO than when using ETH.

But hey, MNE Dev never disclosed how many genesis addresses he holds? It never was an issue because everything was always paid for and given for free. But it is an issue now all of a sudden. All of a sudden there is real money involved.

Could it be that dev is creating artifical demand for MNE so he can offload his stash? Could it be that Dev is looking for an exit?

Any MNE holder at this point will want full proven disclosure on the amount of MNE genesis addresses Dev holds

I'm not calling scam here but there are red flags everywhere. I would hope Dev will address the issues I've just pointed out.

I think you sold cheap and now began to whine. Do you like to take other people's money? Count yours. How many addresses do you have? 10..20..30 ..?

I have 1, and I hodled through thick and thin. I don't think I asked an outrageous question here.

burp...
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

I have 1, and I hodled through thick and thin. I don't think I asked an outrageous question here.

He, too, can say that he has 1. No one will check how many of them you or he has. At me too 1. But I bought still 9к coins at a  exchange. People have been buying them for a long time. Why are you interested only now?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:00:55 AM

Good point, I'm a genesis holder as well. Never touched my tokens. I'm tempted to sell just to get some BTC, but I want to see how far this goes. I'm interested in Artemine. I'm sure the dev has more than 1 genesis address too, but doubt he would show his stash. Only time will tell.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

stupid question.  when i am ready to transfer my MNE from Livecoin to MEW, do I just click on the withdraw MNE and send it to my MEW address?  And then from there to purchase ART in the ICO, just send the required MNE to the address they provide?  Is there a reason Livecoin has disabled withdraws until 8/24?  Anyone know?
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:44:05 AM

MNE could reach as high as $20-$30 before the start of ico based on the table presented by the dev.  It sure is rewarding for those that bought at a cheap price.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:53:07 AM

What you are saying is valid concerns and should be dealt with before the ICO starts.I dont think the dev will disclose anything and if what you are saying is true, this coin will be dead soon
Nixzor

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

[...]

Let's set things straight:
Maybe you got MNE for free but others had to buy so there was real money involved since MNE hit an exchange! (not "all of a sudden")
If you don't trust dev, don't talk in the name of all MNE holders... I as MNE holder don't want full proven disclosure  (even if dev has lots of adresses, the more reason he should be involved)
Everybody must make his own research and trust his own instinct when investing in crypto, especially ICOs. If you don't trust MNE dev, just don't invest in this ICO and stop making demands.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:54:51 AM

He, too, can say that he has 1. No one will check how many of them you or he has. At me too 1. But I bought still 9к coins at a  exchange. People have been buying them for a long time. Why are you interested only now?

He has a point man, dev can answer that he has one address as well and no one can check that, so I think it will be better to support the dev on whatever it is, or go out already from this scenery, thats the only 2 choices  here, and I think you are smart enough to pick which one.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:18:06 AM

I'm here now I need to hold my minereum because I have not been around for artemine yet. I need to first research what the artemines are like. thanks
capedbaldy

Activity: 833
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:25:41 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:36:50 AM by capedbaldy

glad to see MNE price growing Im still supporting this project since beginning until now

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

so when is the date for the ICO?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

Sir good day "capedbaldy", what do we do in mne today because there is version 2 that he calls artemine. My opinion is to keep first and wait to increase the value of mne. Is my step right?
luka27

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

So let's say the price grows to around 25$ till ICO, what happens to it after ICO is finished? You all think it will stay in that range?

Is there any other reason for the price growth except that chart showing that 1 ETH is equal to 10 MNE for ICO? Is there any real value behind that price growth, new development, functionality?

You will all start yelling FUD and similar stuff, but this is really not, just trying to put some reasoning into this. Although to be honest there is not a lot of logic in crypto in general, mostly speculations and whale manipulations to make profit.
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:59:19 AM

hm Dump has began..we might see 100k sat for short period of time,strong resistance at 200k s and ico still far away! It was a nice 400% for sure.
capedbaldy

Activity: 833
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

Sir good day "capedbaldy", what do we do in mne today because there is version 2 that he calls artemine. My opinion is to keep first and wait to increase the value of mne. Is my step right?
hold till art ICO live

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:07:02 AM

By investing in some of the multinational companies into the art works, I will also be able to have two tokens.A new logo will be introduced on the basis of its own roadmap and plan development.I will continue to observe that the date has been announced as the investor of the first day to ensure maximum results.
RobbWorld

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:41:05 AM

I will not want Grin

Live.me

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

When Bittrex  Grin
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:54:43 AM

So when we can have an idea of ICO of Artemine ? I'm interested...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: