Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

How much money has been raised?I want to invest 0.5 eth,is there any minimum to put?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:27:54 AM

How much money has been raised?I want to invest 0.5 eth,is there any minimum to put?

Hey nor9854!

No, there is no minimum to invest.

For the raised funds please look at the picture above or click the link:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1fe7a92013b295ff98da0954b7a08e603754a1bf .

Info about bonuses, pro rata & instruction for investing:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/we-are-giving-the-pre-ico-ntry-tokens-away-pro-rata-41c650d5b74d

Thank you for your consideration to invest.

regards,
saso

me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

Finally my eth transaction confirmed  Grin
I'm glad to join the presale.

cmiiw, is that right we can't move or sell our NTRY after presale ICO ?
or we have to wait after ICO end somewhere between sept-oct 2017 ?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

Finally my eth transaction confirmed  Grin
I'm glad to join the presale.

cmiiw, is that right we can't move or sell our NTRY after presale ICO ?
or we have to wait after ICO end somewhere between sept-oct 2017 ?

The transactions are finaly coming in, yes. We are happy to have you on board! Smiley

Notary Tokens wont be available on any exchange until the end of the ICO, which will like you said, be in sept-oct 2017. You must leave all of the NTRY tokens on that address on which you have recieved them, because you will also get pro rata tokens after the end of pre-ico on the same address!

If you have any more questions please ask.

Have a nice day me1507!

saso

BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

But if I can not even reach the 1000 ETH until the end of the PRE-ICO what's going on? For example I have already invested 2 ETHs in your project!

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

But if I can not even reach the 1000 ETH until the end of the PRE-ICO what's going on? For example I have already invested 2 ETHs in your project!

No worries, you wont lose anything! After the contract ends there will be an option to retrieve or leave the funds you invested.

More about what the different options bring to the investors, will be known after the Pre-ICO ends in our blog post.

Saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

Until now we have raised (see the pic) There are still some issues with the ETH, thats why there are pending transactions.

You can still invest 48h, until then the contract is over. The informations for participating are on this link:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/we-are-giving-the-pre-ico-ntry-tokens-away-pro-rata-41c650d5b74d

regards
saso

captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

where the NTRY's companies will be founded?
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

where the NTRY's companies will be founded?

We are Slovenian company (like Bitstamp, Iconomi, Cofound.it,...) and will be founded in St. Vincent (crypto friendly). Headquaters will be in Slovenia (Ljubljana), we are also planing on fast branching.

Any more questions?

saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Until now we have raised (see the pic) There are still some issues with the ETH, thats why there are pending transactions.

You can still invest a little less than 48h, then the contract is over. The informations for participating are on this link:

regards
saso

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

Thank you for replying me.One last question before I invest,what benefit will I get as a Notary tokens holder?Or they only benefit i will have is selling them

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 11:09:25 PM

While this is a really interesting project and a revolutionary idea, I dont ever see it happening. I have to get stuff notarized all the time and going to the Courts or Federal Building is a royal pain in the ass. However with governments how they are, I doubt this will ever gain traction.

Not fudding, just speaking from experience.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:03:26 AM

I wanted to clarify.

The first 1.5 million NTRY tokens purchase receive the 125% bonus.

Have they all been purchased yet? How many have been sold? Thanks

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

Have sent ETH and received tokens + bonus.

Looking forward to progress!

ocips

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:01:59 AM

As a follower/investor of crypto since 2013 I would just like to say that there is something fishy about this ICO and dev team. Be cautious my fellow crypto enthusiasts!
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

Two questions

1) we will receive the tokens right away? not having to wait until september?

2) any chance you can extend the pre-sale a little longer? I think you can make your goal, but I didnt even hear about you until today. Just a thought

Cheers!
maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:59:35 AM

Looks like a similar project as factom
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:27:57 AM

While this is a really interesting project and a revolutionary idea, I dont ever see it happening. I have to get stuff notarized all the time and going to the Courts or Federal Building is a royal pain in the ass. However with governments how they are, I doubt this will ever gain traction.

Not fudding, just speaking from experience.

Hey BTCBusinessConsult.

What if I tell you that this is legal and doable? What if I tell you that Microsoft is working on the solution to bring blockchain tech to MS Office so the companies can notarize their documents.
https://medium.com/notary-platform/will-the-notary-platform-app-be-recognisable-as-a-proof-in-the-court-of-law-afead6c42f57

I wanted to clarify.

The first 1.5 million NTRY tokens purchase receive the 125% bonus.

Have they all been purchased yet? How many have been sold? Thanks

No. Not yet. But everyone also gets pro rata tokens, so at the end its like 6x their investment.

As a follower/investor of crypto since 2013 I would just like to say that there is something fishy about this ICO and dev team. Be cautious my fellow crypto enthusiasts!

Seriously? Smiley Please tell me what is fishy.

1) we have all our names public
2) I am official distributor (in UK and Ireland) of one of the bigest companies from Slovenia. Iztok is one of the most known people in his field. You think we want to risk that with this project? Come on, please show some logical thinking.

Have sent ETH and received tokens + bonus.

Looking forward to progress!

Thank you for participating Freo!

Two questions

1) we will receive the tokens right away? not having to wait until september?

2) any chance you can extend the pre-sale a little longer? I think you can make your goal, but I didnt even hear about you until today. Just a thought

Cheers!

1) yes. You will recieve tokens right away (purchased + bonus). Pro rata will be divided within a week after the Pre-ICO.

2) we did not think of that. Probably not, because we are geting ready for the ICO and we want to focus just on the development of the app, making connections with people, exchanges,....and bring a product on market as soon as possible.

Looks like a similar project as factom

It is like coca cola & pepsi. similar, but totaly different Smiley

Thank you for replying me.One last question before I invest,what benefit will I get as a Notary tokens holder?Or they only benefit i will have is selling them

Hey nor9854. Please check out the link:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/the-role-of-ntry-token-89fc4f5c353e

regards,
saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

You can still invest a little more than 24h, then the contract is over. The informations for participating are on this link:

regards
saso

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Not more than 24 hours pre-ico will close, more than 48% has been raised. usually investor will coming in the last minutes. good luck dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: